Professor - COMPLETE

By Lblackwell123

Book 1 of the Wolfe Series ||WARNING|| 18+ This book contains mature content such as sex, abuse, sexual abus... More

Introduction
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chpater 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎉Surprise🎉

Chapter 15

98.3K 2.7K 2.4K
By Lblackwell123

*Too excited to wait to upload this so if there's any errors let me know*
[Mature Content]

We finally made it back to Elias' place. He insisted on helping me into the building but I told him that I was fine on walking on my own. I've taken beatings from my father for years and then from Leo through out half of my high school years. It's nothing new to me. That's sort of why I learned how to use a gun. For my own protection. I was always scared that both my father or Leo would hurt me more than what they intend to, so I wanted to be prepared.

When I was sixteen, I met this ex soldier. He was very sweet to me and I soon told him everything about my father and Leo. He insisted on helping me but I told him that the cops wouldn't help, so it was no use. My father was a very well known man, no one would believe me if I said that he would beat me. So Jones, the ex solider, helped me in other ways, by teaching me how to protect myself. He taught me some basic self defense, but I thoroughly enjoyed using a gun, so we mainly focused on that.

I'm so grateful for him, he was like a father figure to me. He fed me whenever my father didn't. He helped me stitch up my cuts and cared for my bruises. He was the father I've always wanted. I was so crushed and broken when he died in a car accident. I couldn't even go to his funeral because that would raise suspicion with my father and I was too afraid to speak up. At night I would sneak out to go to his grave and just talk to him. I miss him so much. No one ever knew how much he meant to me. I didn't want to risk my father or Leo knowing that he has helped me for years.

So now, I'm all alone again.

Once inside Elias' place I actually get a good look at it. I barely paid attention the last time I was here, but now that I'm standing here, with the moonlight shimmering through out the entire place, it looks so nice. Everything is either black or dark gray. The kitchen to the left of me is spacious with black grainy tile along the big island. I look straight ahead and see that the entire wall is a floor to ceiling window, and to my right is the living area. A big L shape black leather couch sits in front of what looks like an eighty inch flat screen tv. Everything just screams rich bachelor. It's very hot. Very clean. Very Elias Wolfe.

"Wow." I whisper, looking around and admiring the entire place. "This is the first time that I've really looked at your place. It's nice." I smile at him.

"Come on, let me check on your head." he pulls me into his bed room and sits me down on his bed and goes into the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. "The doctor checked me out already, I'm fine." I tell him when he squats down in front of me. "I know, but I still want to look at it and wipe away the dried up blood." He grabs a wipe and raises it to my face but pauses to look at me. "May I?" I nod at him and he goes to wipe the blood off the side of my face.

I close my eyes and lean into his touch. It feels good. It feels safe. I feel safe with him. When I notice that he's stopped touching me, I open my eyes to see him already staring at me. I look from his eyes to his lips and lean in. He slightly pulls away and I look at him with confusion. He stands up and puts the first aid kit down. "I'll go get you something to wear."

He walks into his closet and comes back out with one of his shirts. I take it and thank him, then I go into the bathroom to change. I notice that the toothbrush I used the last time I was here is now in the holder next to his. I smile at that and go to brush my teeth.

After I'm done, I take one glance at myself in the mirror. The shirt I'm wearing is long enough to cover everything, but when I slightly lift up my arms, you can see the black lace panties that I'm wearing. At least I decided not to wear my granny panties today.

I walk out of the bathroom and freeze when I see Elias shirtless. His back is to me while he's looking through his dresser. I lean against the door frame and just admire him. He's built like a Greek God. His back muscles flex with each moment. He has broad shoulders and dimples on his lower back. It's too dark to tell, but with the moonlight peaking out, I notice a few scars. That only makes him more attractive. It shows that he isn't all perfect. I didn't know that he turned around until I hear him clear his throat. I look up to his face to see that he's looking over my body as well. His chest is heaving with big breaths. I look back down his body to admire his many tattoos all along his arms and chest. God, he really is beautiful to look at.

Why is he a teacher? He should be a model or something. But no, he's a teacher.

My teacher.

Jesus fuck Mia, what are you doing?!

"Um, the bathroom is free for you now." I point back to the now empty bathroom. He looks back up to my face and starts walking towards me. I don't move away, I keep my ground because I want him to be close to me. I want to feel his hands all over my body and his breath on my face. I want to feel all of him. I know it's wrong, but I want him. And I know he wants me too.

Once he's about a foot away from me he speaks. "Are you hungry?" But he isn't looking into my eyes. No, he's looking all over my body, taking in my appearance. Taking in the fact that I'm only wearing a shirt that exposes my long tan legs. His shirt. I clench my thighs together because his stare is so intense. "Starving." I breathe out and he looks back up to my face.

I can see the hungry in his eyes. The pure animalistic lust that makes me want to rip off his sweats and go down on my knees. He must see the hungry in my eyes too because he closes the space between us and smashes his lips onto mine.

Fireworks are going off in my head. It feels like I walking on fire, but it isn't excruciating, no. It's intoxicating. Like I can't get enough of the heat. The burning sensation to never stop kissing him. I feel every part of my body being touched by him, even though only my lips are the ones being touch. I want more. I need more. I want him everywhere.

We're both fighting for dominance with our tongues. I let out a quiet moan and bring my hands to his hair and pull. He groans into my mouth and pushes me into the wall with such force that I gasp. The lost of contact causes him to trails kissing down my neck and jaw. I pull him closer to me so that our fronts are touching. I bring one leg up around his waist and start grinding into him. He pushing me more into the wall with a growl and he nips my neck.

"Elias." I breathe out. I bring one of my hands to his front and start rubbing his already hard length. He sucks in a breath and brings his head out of my neck to face me. He can probably see the lust and desperation in my eyes because he kisses me roughly. I moan into his mouth and he brings my other leg up to wrap around his waist pulling me up and walking to the bed.

Once he drops me on the bed, gets between my legs and goes back to kissing me. He's now grinding into me and I stab the heels of my feet into his ass to bring him closer. I don't even need to see his cock to know that it's big. I can feel it. I can feel everything. He brings one of his hands between us to my center and starts rubbing me through my panties.

"Fuck baby, you're always wet for me aren't you?" He kisses down my neck.

"Always for you." I moan out. He pulls himself up to look at me. We're just staring at each other now. I know he wants to ask if I'm sure I want to do this. I do. I really do. I want him so bad it hurts. I need to reassure him before he changes his mind. "I want you Elias. I want you all over me. I want you inside me. Even if it's just for tonight. I. Just. Want. You. Please, Elias." I plead begging for more contact.

He just smiles at me. But it isn't a sweet smile. It's a mischievous one. He starts rubbing me harder, circling my clit, and my head falls back with a moan. He leans down to my ear and whispers, "Shirt off. Now." And that's what I do. I quickly strip off his shirt that I was wearing so that I'm only left in my black lace set.

"Cazzo." He scans down my entire body. "You're so beautiful, amore." He kisses me and bites my bottom lip for access. I slightly open my mouth and his touch dips in and fights with mine. I love taking control, but right now, I want him to take all the control. I want it rough and hard with him. Only him. I know he won't hurt me like Leo. I trust Elias, even if I've known him for a short period of time. I don't want this to end. Not just yet. I know I'll have to leave soon. I know that Leo is now here and looking for me. No one can help me. He's too dangerous. I have to run. But right now, right now I just want Elias.

"Elias please I need you." I whisper into his ear. He groans and goes to unclip my bra and immediately goes for my left nipple. "Oh god!" I gasp out when he starts sucking and circling my nipple with his tongue. My hands go to his hair and pull with causes me groan and bite down on my nipple. He goes to do the same to my right one and then starts descending down, leaving kissing all over my stomach and chest. Once he's face to face with my pussy, he looks up at me as he slowly starts to pull down my panties. I moan at the sight of him there. Please touch me. I'm starving and I need him right there.

Once my panties have been disposed of, he grips my thighs and spreads them, leaving light kissing all over my inner thighs. My hand goes to his hair and ruffles through his brown locks. After kissing my thighs, he goes to kiss my pussy. Moaning, I pull his head closer to me. He smirks up at me and then goes in. His tongue devouring my pussy like it's his last meal. He sucks on my clit and then dips his tongue in me a few times before bringing two fingers to my center and slamming them inside me while he goes back to sucking my clit harder.

"Elias oh my—fuck!" I cry out. The pace of his fingers are becoming sloppy and aggressive while he curls them in, hitting my g spot. I don't know how much longer I can hold on. "Don't hold it in baby, let it all go. Come." And I do. I come so hard that my back comes off the bed and arches as I start grinding into his face, riding out my release. My mind is clear and my sight is foggy, but I want more. And so does he. I hear a drawer open and close and then a tearing of a rapper. I try to focus my sight on him and see that he's holding a condom. I look down to his sweats to see that they're not there anymore.

Holy fuck.

"Elias, that's-that's—I don't know if all that can—" I'm stuttering out because I'm too entranced with the sight in front of me. At least nine inches is what I'm seeing. Long and thick and a slight curve. Oh god.

"You can take it baby." He interrupts my thoughts as he brings the condom down to his cock and rolls it on. He crawls back on top of me and is now staring at me. "Ready amore?" He asks me pecking my lips. Before I can reply, he slams into me which causes me to scream in both pain and pleasure.

He doesn't move. He waits until I get use to his size. I open my eyes and try to blink back the tears and once I can clearly see him, I nod at him to continue. He leans down, pressing his lips to mine as he starts to slowly move inside of me. When I moan into his mouth, he starts to go faster. "Fuck you're so tight." He pulls out then slams back into me repeatedly.

"Elias!" I moan out when he starts to continuously slam into me in hard and fast strokes. I'm clawing into his back to the point to where I can feel droplets of blood on my fingers. He pulls out and flips me over so that my face is in the sheets and my ass in the air and slams back into me. "Fuck!" I scream in the sheets. "You can be as loud as you want baby, it's just us here." He grips my hips hard enough to leave bruising and goes rough. I move back to match his rhythm and he groans. "Fuck Mia you feel so good." he coos in my ear. "And you feel so good in me, Professor." I moan out with a smirk. I feel a sharp slap on my ass and yelp. "Now be a good student and take it." He growls and now pounds even harder in me. I cry out. I moan out. I scream his name so many times that I've lost track. "Oh god Elias don't stop! I'm close, please don't stop!" I can feel my lower stomach twist up with pressure and I know I'm going to explode in no time. With him still inside me, he turns and lays down on the bed with me now on top of him doing reverse cowgirl. I bounce and grind on his cock, which causes him to moan out. "Cazzo Mia!" He brings one of his hands to my front and start rubbing my clit and that's when I lose it. I come all over his cock with a scream. But he's not stopping his assault on my pussy. He keeps rubbing me and so I come again and again.

I can't take anymore. But I want more. I want this all the time. He grips my hips and starts bouncing me on his cock. I hold onto his thighs while I grind into him. "Elias I can't—"

"Yes you can baby, you have one more in you." He then pulls me off him and turns me around so that I'm now facing him. He slams me back down on him and he hits my g-spot and I explode for the fifth time tonight. "Shit Mia!" He winces because I'm clamming onto him so tight. With a few more strokes, he finally comes with my name falling out of his lips.

We're both now breathing heavy, staring into each other's eyes. The smell of sex and sweat fills the air in his room. I've never felt anything like this before. It was never like this with Leo. This was different. This was pleasure and bliss. I feel like a just ran a marathon and end up winning first place, breathing heavily with a smile on my face and heart. I felt so full but in the best possible way. He gently lifts me up and I wince at the slight pain and lost of contact. He lays me on the bed and he gets up to go to the bathroom. He comes back a moment later with a wet rag and gently puts it on my sore pussy. I groan. "Here leave this on here for a bit okay?" I hum in response and nod my head. My eyes are still closed but I can feel him staring at me.

"You're staring." I mumble and he chuckles. "You're just so beautiful." And he leans down to kiss me on the lips, which causes me to smile. "Thank you." I whisper. "For what?" He questions. I pause for a second until I respond, "For making it feel good." When I don't hear anything, I open my eyes to see him staring at me. His brows are furrowed and I can see that he's grinding his teeth. He's about to say something, but I cut him off, "I'm tired. Cuddle me?" I ask. He smiles at me and says, "Of course, amore."

He removes the rag from me and brings the covers over both of us and he big spoons me. At the feel of him I immediately fall into slumber.
—————-
Okay honest opinion, how was the smut? Should I add more or was it too much?
What do you think is gonna happen with Mia and Elias now? What will Mia think when she finds out that he's hiding something big from her?
LIKE AND VOTE PLZZ📝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 24.9K 61
In an instant his lips were on mine, and without even knowing how, I felt myself succumbing to him. I pulled away quickly, but both of his hands went...
1.4M 60.6K 50
The last two years of Alex's life have been emotionally challenging to say the least. Yet, this is a new year and all her unpleasant memories are beh...
650K 15.4K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
671 47 25
"Dare" I breath through my lips. Nathaniel smirked in satisfaction as his plan was going well. "I dare you to French kiss, Mr. Armani" He said calmly...