Happily Ever After // Sevente...

By bangxchans

Sequel to 'Cinderella'. Five years later, and the world Seventeen thinks they know is no more. Secrets will... More

1. Years and Years
2. Roses and Lillies
3. Miami and Mojitos
4. Kills and Thrills
5. Sweaters and Stars
6. Lost and Found
7. Memories and Meditation
8. Daggers and Decisions
9. Sausages and Secrets
10. Pikachu and Panic Rooms
11. Deals and Feels
12. Pills and Potions
13. Licenses and Love
14. Hugs and Kisses
15. Troubles and Tomahawks
16. Southside and Serpents
17. Trackers and Teddybears
18. Antidotes and Horoscopes
19. Promises and Protection
20. Arcade and Trade
21. Safe and Sound
23. Sun and Moon
24. Burdens and Babies
25. Friends and Foes
26. Tasks and Masks
27. Home and Away
Hi and Hello

22. Ninjas and Nights

83 2 0
By bangxchans

Chapter Twenty Two

*Wonwoo's POV*

It can't be. I don't see him in what, five years? I presumed he was dead, because of what Hyolyn had previously said.

Then again, we all thought she was dead. I guess we don't really know anything in this world, do we?

"Wonwoo?" He half smiled, half frowned, taking a small step towards me. Seeing faces look between me and then back to him, I saw Hyolyn stood behind him, head hung.

Any anger I just felt that had started brewing immediately disappeared when I looked at her. She has that sort of effect on me, to instantly calm me down without doing a single thing.

Not saying a word, I didn't meet his eyes, didn't engage in conversation. I don't know what I'd even say to him. Thanks for fucking my love life up? Thanks for almost getting me kicked out of the band because I was under Bora's spell, and acting like a shitty person?

"Let's just get them inside, it's been a long day and I need to sit down," Hyolyn spoke up, making him break eye contact with me.

"Yes, of course, um..." he shook his head, floundering a little. "Let me show you upstairs, there's a few spare rooms," he mumbled, walking off.

Taking it as a hint to follow him, everyone silently filed into the house, which looked as though it was going to fall down any second. But it she says it's safe, I believe her.

Hell, she could tell me a 3 headed dragon made of gold was real and I'd believe her.

Seeing Mingyu give me a look, I just nodded and he made his way inside. Following him, I was about to head upstairs when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Wonwoo?" Oh to hear that word coming from her lips. It was everything and more. Turning my head, one foot on the step, I smiled gently at her. Everything about her makes my heart skip a beat, everything she does is so magical. Feeling her hand on my wrist, I died a little inside. "I'm really sorry, I didn't think. I panicked, and wanting to keep you safe, this was the only place I could think of that he doesn't know about and-"

"Hyo, it's fine," moving her hand from my wrist and lacing my fingers with hers, her eyes widened as she looked at out hands then back to me. "I know you were just doing what you thought was best, don't worry." Giving her hand a gentle squeeze, I saw her gulp a little, then break eye contact.

"We should get upstairs to the others," hearing her mumble, I nodded, sadly dropping our hands. Can't have Seokmin seeing, he tends to get very jealous very easily.

Holding her for those ten seconds, having her be attached to me, I felt somewhat whole again. I felt happy.

I'd say having her back was making me happy enough, but she doesn't seem to remember shit about me, or us. Either that or she's intentionally avoiding me. Which, ya know, is fair enough. We got married, I left her the same day, married her step sister and broke her heart and all.

I keep reminding myself that it wasn't me, that I was under some weird trance, but when all is said and done, it was me. The face was mine, the actions came from me. In the end, I hurt her. So even getting her back as a friend... it's going to be tough, but it's going to have to be enough.

For now at least.

*Hyolyn's POV*

Seeing him head upstairs, I turned and went back to the truck while they settled into the rooms. Opening the trunk and leaning forward so my head rested on the car, I sighed.

Why, for the life of me, can't anything just ever be easy?

One minute I'm having a face off with Dimitri, the next I'm running around the city getting the boys to safety, and the next I'm having an inner meltdown all because some guy touched my hand?

What I felt when he just touched me, it was something different. Something that when Seokmin holds my hand, I don't feel. Does that make me a bad person?

I don't even know him, but I feel I've known him a lifetime.

Snapping myself back into reality, I grabbed a few guns and knives before heading back inside. I know Mr Jeon has a whole ass room full of weapons, but there's nothing quite like your own. It sort of becomes part of you. Dumping them on the kitchen table, I sat and thought for a minute or two.

Keep the boys safe, get Sungho back in one piece.

I know I can't keep them here for the whole month, they have their career. They can't put that on hold, they have too many people counting on them.

But if I can keep them safe a week, call in favours I'm owed, I can get eyes around the city to make sure they're safe.

Yes, that's a good plan.

Work this week on keeping them safe first, then the next three weeks on how I'm getting Sungho back. Or even where Dimitri is keeping him.

What an utter shit show this is.

And all because of what? Bora was bored? Jealous? Five years ago she decided she was jealous and turned me into this. In reality, it started way more than five years ago. Maybe she's been plotting it for over a decade. We will never know. I'd say she's changed, and in some respect after the few moments I've had with her, I do believe she has. But when all is said and done, this is all hers and her mothers fault.

Grabbing a gun, I began cleaning it mindlessly, like I'd done hundreds of times before.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Mr Jeon stood there.

"Have a minute?" Looking tiredly over my shoulder to him, I just nodded at the chair at the opposite side of the table. "I suppose you didn't put two and two together, with Wonwoo and I... what with the expression on your face and all," he dryly chuckled. Giving him a small shrug, I focused on cleaning the gun. "I guess whatever Bora did to you worked," hearing him mumble those words, I grabbed a knife and slammed it into the table. 

So far today, I've had happiness, sadness, fear, adrenaline and anger overcome me. Mostly anger, and right now he's tipping the scales. Seeing him hold his hands up, fear glazing his eyes, I sighed. 

"Sorry," releasing the grip from the knife, I met his eyes. "I didn't mean to ruin your table." 

"It's me that's sorry, Hyolyn. I truly am. What was it she did to you?" 

"Wiped my memory. I remember everyone but Wonwoo." Part of me wants to remember, part of me doesn't. 

"It's a shame. Maybe one day you'll get the memories back." I know he's just trying to make awkward conversation, something we don't really need. A silent understanding of not talking to each other would do me just fine. "How long do you think you'll stay here?" Tell him the bare minimum Hyolyn, remember who he is. He might be helping you, he might say he has changed, but he's still the dick that helped ruin your life. 

"Around a week, I just have to sort through some things first. Hope that's okay," looking back to him, he met me with what seemed to be a genuine smile. 

"Take as long as you need," seeing him stand, he grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge before turning to the door. "Help yourself, kid. Looks like you've had a long day." He turned, locking the front door with the multiple locks be had going on. Handing me the keys silently, he just nodded before heading into the room opposite, closing the door. 

Might as well take him up on the offer. It has been a rough day, come to think of it. Grabbing a few bottles and a stray blanket that was on the chair, I headed up the stairs. Peeking through one door, I saw a pile of bodies all snoring, limbs thrown over one another. Seeing a furry black head pop up, his ears flopped and tongue fell out of his mouth when he saw me. Climbing out of the pile of bodies, Chewy trotted over to me tiredly, giving me a small lick on the leg when he got to me. 

"Hey boy," giving him a rub between the ears, I found the next bedroom. Seeing Seokmin laid between Hansol and Woozi, I smiled. Watching Chewy already cheat on me, he walked over flopping his head on Dino's stomach. 

"There's my big boy," Dino half mumbled in his sleep, resting his hand on Chewy's face. Smiling at the sight and closing the door quietly, I hopped out of the window at the end of the hallway onto a small porch roof. Pulling the blanket around me, I cracked one of the beers open on the edge of the roof.

"Aish, what a mess," muttering to myself, I took a swing. And then another swig. Then another, until I felt my cheeks wet. Wiping a tear away, I heard the window behind me open. 

"Jagiya you'll get cold out here, come inside," Seokmin mumbled, still half asleep. 

"I have a blanket and a beer blanket, I'm a-okay," giving him an okay sign, he chuckled before hopping out on the roof with me. 

"Let me in," wriggling his way under the blanket, he pulled my head onto his shoulder, pulling the bottle off me. "You shouldn't drink this stuff, you don't know what he's put in it." Moving the bottle out of the way, I pouted slightly. "You might be cute, but you're not having it back." 

"Spoil sport," scowling at him a little, his smile dropped to a smirk. Grabbing my chin gently, looking down into my eyes, I felt his thumb brush over my bottom lip. Without saying anything, he closed the space between us, kissing me gently at first. But the gentle kiss soon disappeared, because a second later, his hand trailed it's way down my neck to my chest, from my chest to my waist, before settling on my hip. Feeling him grip my hip slightly, he pulled me to sit on his lap, deepening the kiss more. 

"Hyo," no, don't stop! "Baby," giving me small kisses, I opened my eyes to find him looking at me. "I love you so damn much." Feathering kisses down my jaw to my neck, I kind of wished there wasn't a house full of people so we can have the full experience. 

"I love you too," quietly moaning as he found the sweet spot, I felt my eyes roll a little. "I've missed you, I've missed this, fuck," grabbing his jaw slightly, I brought him back to my lips, tightening my hips around him slightly. 

"Ah," he stopped, looking down, then back to me, holding my hips a little tighter. Smirking at him, I pulled the car key from my bra, raising a brow at him. "Full of ideas, aren't we?" Smirking back to me, I giggled a little, hopping off his legs. Ew, I giggled. So embarrassing. Whatever.

Seeing there was no ladder and it was about a 15 foot drop, I scanned the area. Noticing a beam, I could easily jump down that. 

Motioning my head, he laced his fingers with mine as we shimmed across the roof. 

"I'll go first," he looked down, but then looked at me. "Actually, I think the ninja should go first to show me how it's done," turning his head sheepishly, I smiled. Hopping down, he nodded and tried to copy, but fell near the end. 

"Not too bad, we can make a good ninja out of you yet," helping him up, he snaked his hands back around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Grabbing the key off me, he jumped me up so he was carrying me toward the car, not breaking the kiss. 

Hopping into the back of the truck when bags and stuff go, he laid the blanket down before laying on his back to look at the sky. 

Rolling to face me, heat pulsating through my body, I gulped a little. 

Not saying a word, he came closer to me, pulling me back on top of his lap. 

"You're mine," he almost sounded angry, something that excited me. Fuck. "Say it." 

"I'm yours," kissing him back, he flipped me over, his arms propping him above me. Staring into his eyes, the stars shining behind him, I became lost. 

So many nights have passed where I've been alone. So many nights spent on missions not feeling anything. 

Tonight is the night is where I finally feel whole again. 

**********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 473 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
22.8K 734 27
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
76.6K 3.3K 105
Loves to read FANTASY and FANFIC at the same time? Here's one for you ❤ ~ I am just an ordinary fan of the group SEVENTEEN, I was having a camp when...
17.3K 512 104
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and maje asahi the unofficial member of seventeen