Ben Drowned x Reader

By Krilynx_Write

You're the main character in this story. As the story goes you start to fall in love with the newcomer in sch... More

First time seeing him
Finding out his nice
His point of view
Stalker Ben
Encountering Jeff the Killer
Being questioned
Jess's house
He saves you
He steals for you
Alix
Rival
Jealousy
LS
Holding Hands
........
The Strange Package
The colorful bird
In the woods
Powers
Secret
The legend
Does he really likes me?
He loves you
Gaming night
Revolution
He protects you
Kiss
Together
The Cave
Old Descendant
Death
Secrets out
Too much
Fate
Goodbye
Author's note

The necklace

12.2K 522 166
By Krilynx_Write

  I walked in the silent hallways then a bird came and flew right in front of me with a necklace in between its beaks. The bird was beautiful with different colors on it and it's feathers looks so smooth and shiny. I brought out a hand and the bird dropped the necklace on my palm then flew away "W-what kind of n-necklace is this!" I thought as I stare at the necklace it has a red ribbon with a moon and stars that just floats in thin air and sparkle like it was really stars. I shook my head and looked at it again "No- this can't be real" I thought looking at the necklace with the moon and stars floats on my palm.

I took the ribbon and wore the necklace afterwards. I felt lighter and less scared then my eyes started to lose vision. I blinked a few times, bit by bit I get my vision back but I started seeing things differently. Instead of seeing the janitor human-like. Half of him is demon-like and the other was normal and his right eye is color red and the other is normal, I shook my head again and ran to the office.

I looked at my phone as a new text from alix came up "So what do you think the principle needs you?" I read the text as I stopped in front of the office door "I dunno but I hope it's not detention. I would die of boredom if I get one again anyways I'm at the office door right now wish me luck!" I replied back to him and kept my phone in my pocket before entering the office "Good morning (y/n), Principle P.(Peter) is waiting for you in his office" Miss J.(Jackson) said typing on her computer while glancing up to me once in a while. Miss J. eyes was pure white and her teeth were all sharp like a shark's teeth.

"Morning Miss J. I am going to get detention for something?" I asked trying to sound normal "Nope! The principle just wants to talk to you about something and don't forget to knock first" Miss J. said putting papers in some drawers. I walked up to the door and took a deep breath and knocked "Come in!" Principle said as I walked in, closing the door behind me "Ah! (Y/n), please take a seat!" Principle P. said "At least Principle P. is normal" I thought as I walk towards the seat.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375 23 19
'I can't said it' 'Why not, tell me' 'I just can't.. trust me if I could I would tell you over and over till we die' 'Guess some words are left unspo...
9K 364 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
320K 4.7K 23
Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in advance for Out of character-ness and l...
59.5K 4.2K 37
In order to save your life, Slenderman does what he swore he'd never do - he makes you his proxy. Little did you know how much it would change your l...