✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾

17.8K 1.2K 913
By Novellafanfics

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

The next day, you and Koko met again at the same library. Ever since both of you started talking with each other yesterday, Koko has felt intrigued by you. Of course, he doesn't know the reason why he finds you interesting. It's just that there's something about you that reminds him of something, but he can't quite catch the answer.

Both of you started to get to know each other and kept talking about the same topic you both had yesterday. Which are business-related and high-level mathematical equations. Koko helped you at some parts that were very VERY difficult for you to understand, but somehow you were able to manage it with the help of your past life memories.

Even though there were other people inside the library, the atmosphere the two of you had makes it like you guys are the only ones inside. Inside the big library, only the two of you talking, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. You already know that Koko is a bit flirty and would stick out his tongue like a snake.

But he hasn't done that to you or yet. 'Maybe it's because it's still the year 2003 and not 2005?' You wondered inside your head. Koko places his hands together at the table and lays his head to rest over them. "Why are you studying so hard about business?" he raises his brow at you and locking eye contact. You faintly smiled at his sudden question. Even though on the inside, you were smiling mischievously since the plan is working out so well.

"W-Well...um...Maybe because...I'm scared of my future?" You kept hesitating with your words as you placed a strand of your hair behind your ear. "You can't answer questions with a question." Koko chuckled as your cheeks flushed with a light pinkish color on your cheeks. Koko thought that your reaction was quite cute and wanted to see more of it. "It's just..!... My mom died a few months ago, and during her death, a sudden realization hit me..." you said.

Koko's smile disappeared from his face while wondering if he made the wrong choice of asking you that question, but still wants to hear the rest of the story as you continued explaining to him. " My mom was always working hard for me and my older brother's future a-and it's the same with my dad... but his rarely even at home. My mom was a doctor at a clinic in our neighborhood. The payment was good but not as good as the payment for a fully-pledged doctor. My dad works overseas, and he would send us money every month, but to me...It isn't just enough..."

"If you were to think about it deeper, even if my dad is still alive and working hard for me and my brother, it isn't enough for me..! Even if we have enough money, I'm still scared that one day we won't have enough..!... S-So that's why-" "You want to start your own business in the future for yourself, correct?" Koko cut you off with your paranoid-like rambling as you cover your mouth, realizing that you ranted your inner thoughts to someone you just met yesterday. But then again, it's your typical acting style like always.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I shouldn't have-"

"No, No, it's fine. I get it." He reassured you, then let out a small sigh before he proceeds to say something again. "No matter how much money you have, it still won't be enough. The more you waste, the less money you have. And the more you have, the more you became obsessed with it." Koko stated as his gaze begun to distance itself like it was recalling a past event.

"The more money you have... the better your future gets." He added, you didn't utter a word by his statements since he did have a point. Probably because this topic is related to Akane. "...It's kind of funny..." you said as Koko glanced at you, "What is?"

"Other people saying that you can't be happy just by the use of money. I mean- they aren't wrong, but... what about them? They're happy because they finally have a lovely home...with the use of MONEY. They're happy because they are in love and started dating with the use of MONEY for their dates. Sure, that isn't the real reason they are happy, but they are still using MONEY." You bit your lower lip and slowly calming yourself, breathing in and out. "Money is already an important asset in life. It's either a power or a weakness to a person in every way. Whether it would be used as an obsession or a tool, it's the same either way." You stated as you rub your index finger with the use of your other hand. "You sure have a mature perspective about money," Koko said, sounding amused by your statement.

You laughed slightly and scratched the back of your neck. "What about you, Koko-san? What made you study hard about money?" You placed your elbow at the table and raise your hand so that you can lay your head on your palm. Koko was quiet for a moment, then let out a small chuckle. "It's personal." He smiled while closing both of his eyes when he faces you. "But, I'll tell you one thing."

"And that is?" You locked eyes with him, not breaking any contact. "I just love money," He chuckled.

From that day on, Koko noticed something between you and him. He knows that both of you are suffering from the loss of a loved one. He knows that both of you almost have the same perspective about life. He knows that both of you want money not only to survive but to gain something that's worth living for.

To him, the both of you were similar, yet so different in many aspects. He uses money as a shield to protect himself from reality and use it as his power to become useful for a powerful person than him. While you, on the other hand, use the money for the benefits of protecting the people you love and survive at any cost. It's like both of you are two birds with the same color, but heading in different directions with the wind.

And then it finally hit him. The answer. The reason why he finds you so interesting. Ever since the two of you spoke, the day the two of you locked eyes with one another....

It's as if, he saw a hint of his younger self inside your eyes.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The following days, You and Koko kept meeting up inside the library and read books together at the same table. Each passing minute, Koko thought that he is slowly understanding you making the two of you even closer. But you, yourself knows that he is far from completely understanding you.

Until the 5th day, you walked across the road heading to the library. As you were about to enter, you heard a familiar voice calling out your name, causing you to pause for a moment.

"𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢..?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...