The last Senju *Discontinued...

By IdahBee123

Katsumi Senju...Great Granddaughter to Tobirama Senju, and great grandniece to Hashirama Senju. We follow her... More

Authors Note *you can skip* :)
Character introduction :D
Ch 2 day of the exams + graduation
Ch 3 the bell test! team 7
Authors note
ch 4 our first mission!
Chapter 5 C rank mission!
Chapter 5.5 (filler) movie night
Chapter 6 Zabuza and Haku!?
Chapter 7 Back home again
Chapter 8 Chunin exams! (1&2 of the exam)
Chapter 9 preliminaries and prep
Chapter 10 the third stage
Chapter 11 Aunt Tsunade
Chapter 12 Rasengan and Orochimaru!?
Chapter 13 Sasuke?
Chapter 14 training pt1
Chapter 15 intensive training pt2
Chapter 16 training pt3
Chapter 17 Naruto!
Chapter 18 Sassori, the Red Sand
Chapter 19 Yamato sensei!?
Chapter 20 who are you, Sasuke
Thank you!
Chapter 21 Hello Kaito
Chapter 22 More children!
Authors note~
Chapter 23 Pein
Chapter 24 starting to rebuild
Chapter 25 a new rank + goodbyes of the past
Chapter 26 healing and returning to the world
Chapter 27 New mission with Naruto
Chapter 28 setting sail
Chapter 29 on the water
Chapter 30 Land...FINALLY
chapter 31 Kushina
Athors note! its short I promise
Quick Note
Note from an old friend
Chapter 32 Whats next?
Chapter 33 New Adventure!
My opinions so far

ch 1 :) day before graduation

1.5K 15 8
By IdahBee123

          "Katsumi wake up. I'm not going to repeat myself" Iruka sensei said. He walked over to my desk and looked at me. 

          "Im so sorry Iruka sensei! I stayed up late last night training. I fell asleep at the training grounds again" I reply cheekily. I smile up at him and go back to taking notes. I was a top student, strongest in the class rivaling the Uchiha. 

          Sasuke Uchiha is my rival, on the daily we are glaring at each other. I hate Uchihas, they are all selfish and arrogant people. Sasuke is the worst I have met by far. Granted hes the only one I have had the displeasure of meeting. Besides the point, I dont like him. He thinks hes better than everyone and anything. I get it 'OoOo mY wHoLe ClaN wAs SlAuGhTeReD' how sad right??? At one point I did pity the Uchiha, but those feelings quickly faded. When I went up to him he just turned me down in the most rude way possible. 

   *Flashback*

"Hey Sasuke you holding up alright? You know I hate you and all but if you want to rant or anything I'll always be here to listen. I'll give you some space tho so yo-" He cut me off and glared at me. 

"No, leave me alone, your below me and weak. I do not need your pity or your help. Leave before I make you." He responded in the most cold voice I have ever heard. At that moment I knew our little rivalry was more than that. He hated me with the deepest pits of his soul. 

 *Flashback end*

          After a couple of hours of note taking, Iruka sensei came back in the class with Naruto tied up in ropes. "I'm at the end of my rope here naruto! You have failed the graduation test last time, and the time before that. And the time before that! You have one more chance tomorrow, and your already messing it up!" He yelled at the whiskered blonde. "Because of Naruto, we are all going to review the transformation jutsu!" Everyone in the class groaned except for me and Sasuke. 

          He held an impassive face, while I was smiling at the Uzumaki. Him and I have been best friends since we were younger. I always wanted to be messing around with him and the gang. By that I mean; Naruto, Kiba, shikamaru, choji, shino, and of course myself. We always hang out with each other, sometimes Hinata would join in too. If Naruto wasnt there to make her faint, then we would be all good! 

          While we walked up to the front, Ino and Shikamaru started saying things to Naruto. "Come on naruto, we are always paying for your screw ups.!" Ino yelled. Her voice always put me in a sour mood. 

"Yea what a drag, naruto" Shikamaru agreed. Normally I wouldnt really say anything and just give Naruto a smile, but I felt compelled to help him a bit today. 

"Dont worry Naruto, Im sure whatever prank you did was very funny. I didnt get a chance to see it, but I'm sure it was worth it. And plus, a little practice never hurt anyone, right?" I respond with a smile. Hoping it would cheer up the blonde. 

"Thanks Katsumi-chan! your the best! See, someone has common sense!" Naruto exclaims

"Thats coming from you naruto" Shikamaru objects. 

"Naruto! Please preform the transformation jutsu." Iruka sense yells to get our attention back on him. 

"Alright! dattebayo! Sexy harem jutsu!" Naruto yells. A puff of smoke appears and when the fog clears out reveals a naked naruto but older and female. I look away blushing from embarrassment. Kiba sees and speeks up. 

"HA yo Katsumi are you blushing? No way the tough Senju is blushing rn!" Kiba exclaims grabbing the attention from a group of people. I again look away and try to compose myself back to my somewhat stoic expression. "Aww Katsumiiiii its ok to be embarrased! Hehehe" Kiba teases making me blush a bit more. 

"Ok thanks Kiba, but im just perfectly normal" I reply trying to sound as normal as possible. He keeps poking me in the sholder smirking to himself while I try to keep composure. 

"Alright, Katsumi Senju, your up next." Iruka sensei says to me. I walk up and preform the transformation jutsu no problem. He praises me, and we move on with the rest of the class. Everything goes quite smoothly. I offer to go to Ichiraku ramen's with naruto, but Iruka says he has to clean off the Hokage's faces. I say ok and I walk home alone again. Instead of going inside the empty mansion, I go to the Senju training grounds to train the best of my abilities. 

I can't slack off, or else I'll fall behind everyone. I look over to see the hokage faces slowly being cleaned. I decide I can pop bye to say hello, maybe dropping off a snack. I pack two bento's assuming Iruka sensei is there with naruto. 

"Hey Naruto! Iruka sensei! I hope you dont mind, but I brought you both over some bento's. I could see you from my house and I thought you might be hungry. I hope you dont mind." I say, hoping they would take the bento's. 

"Ah! Katsumi-chan your too nice! Thank you katsumi-chan!" Naruto says jumping up to the top. 

"Oh thank you Katsumi, you didnt have to do that." Iruka sensei replies. "It was no big deal trust me, and plus I didn't really have anyone at home to make the bento's for. So I decided I would make you guys some." I say matterafactly. "But yea, Naruto I wish you luck with cleaning the Hokage faces, Im off to meet up with Kiba, shika, choji, and shino. If you finish early, you should meet us at the race tree we used to be at!" I reply while jogging away. 

Soon I make my way towards where I should meet the group. I see Kiba and akamaru in the distance along with shikamaru and choji. Although, I dont see shino, he must be a little late. "Hey guys! What are you up to?" I yell running over. "We are waiting for shino, did you stop anywhere? You were a little late." Choji asks while munching on some chips. "Kinda, I stopped by Naruto and Iruka sensei to drop off a bento for them. They seemed to be working hard so I gave them some food." I reply yet again matterafactly. "Your too nice for your own good Katsumi! Be mean for once in your life" Kiba responded. "I will do no such thing. Naruto may be goofing around but he still needs friends too" I say. 

After we do that we walk around the forest for a bit climbing trees and just talking. It seems like Shikamaru has been getting close to beating his dad at shoji. We were very proud of him for that. Kiba has been practicing his fang over fang, and it looks really cool! I wish I could do that too. Shino finally arrived and he showed me the new ladybugs he got. I said they were very ladylike, and everyone seemed to laugh at that. Although Naruto never ended up coming, after we dispersed I went to his apartment to check in on him. Maybe he would like to come over to my place and we can train. It gets quite lonely in a big quiet house. 

"Hey Naruto! Are you home? Its me Katsumi" I yell into the doorway. He never locks his door, which would normally be a problem, although he doesnt seem to mind. "Hey Katsumi-chan! What are you doing out so late?" Naruto asks me. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over, you know how weird it is in a big quiet house, not that im complaining. Well I am, but you get the point." I say rambling. "Alright! Can we stop by Ichiraku's ramen?" Naruto asks. He always did have a thing for ramen. "haha yea we can stop by to get ramen, I havent eaten dinner yet so we can do that." I reply. "Alright dattebayo! Well what are you waiting for! Lets go!" Naruto yells already halfway down the stairs. "Im coming im coming! Slow your whoa there will ya?" 

We run through the town ignoring the glares we get, mostly naruto. Once they see me, they tend to straighten up, some bow. I ignore them and continue chasing Naruto. "Hey! Wait for me speedy!" I yell. "No can do! Youll just have to get faster slowpoke! I gotta be Hokage! I can wait around for anyone believe it!" Naruto yells. "Well alright then! But I want ramen too you dummy! AH NARUTO WATCH OUT!!!" I yell, practiclly screaming the last part. Naruto took a wrong turn and ran into a moving cabbage cart. "Oh no!! Naruto are you ok? I'm so sorry sir!" I reply worried the cabbage man would do something. "My cabbages!?" the cabbage man yells. "Ah I'm so so sorry! Here this money should help fix the cart, please excuse Naruto, I was chasing him and I didn't warn him in time of your cart being in the road. I'm so sorry, this was all my fault." I respond bowing completely on the floor, trying to apologize for the broken cart. I really didnt want Naruto or myself for that matter to be hit so I tried to comply with the cabbage man. 

"Hey Katsumi-chan are you ok?" Naruto asks, looking very worried. "Oh, uh, thanks mrs Senju, you need not apologise, it was my fault in the first place for being in the middle of the road." The cabbage man says. He then shoots a glare at Naruto, un-known to me. "Thank you sir, I apologize again, thank you have a nice day." I say finally getting up and taking hold of narutos shoulders, pushing him all the way to Ichiraku's ramen. "Katsumi-chan what was that about? You dont normally apologies like that, whats wrong?" Naruto asks worriedly. "Oh, sorry I just didnt want the man to hurt you or me, I dont know I could have been worried about nothing. Besides the point, we are at Ichirakus what do you want?" I ask. "Ill pay, my treat as a sorry for not warning you hehe" I reply cheekily. "Alright! dattebyao! Katsumi-chan your the best!" Naruto yells. 

We order our ramen, and then we head over to my house. We hang out and train there for a little, until we both get tired and he ends up staying over at my place. Being it was so late and we were both exhausted. 

~~~~~~~End of chapter~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! I really hope you enjoyed! I think ill go write another one in a bit later today. Im feeling quite inspired to write. Anyways Bye y'all! Stay safe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
2K 59 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...
430K 17K 87
Yoshima Senju is the princess of the Senju clan. She always has had the dream of becoming a Shinobi, but her family makes sure she's kept safe at al...
260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...