ONE WISH - [성훈]

By ksndrafts

" 𝗛𝗲𝘆 , 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 . 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 ? " The girl nodded an... More

1 | origami
2 | her unique charm
3 | unexpected incident
4 | ice rink
5 | famous cafe
6 | protecting for goods
7 | a spice of drama
8 | rain of memories
9 | exchanged gifts
10 | magic soul
11 | left or right
12 | airplanes
13 | red disease
14 | a work of vain
15 | last minute participation
17 | tearing past
18 | a fairytale story
19 | sudden recognation
20 | cherry blossoms tree
21 | a bucket of memories
22 | treasure capsule
23 | love formula
24 | rainy day
25 | selfess love
26 | a wide field
27 | dying self
28 | late decision & wrong timing
29 | living underwater
30 | hardest endgame

16 | jealousy incarnate

8.6K 736 665
By ksndrafts

"400 meter runners please gather now" Mr.Kim announced through a loudspeaker, both Jake and Sunghoon along with participants from other teams began to gather .

Jake waved at his teammates
"I'll take get the medal !"

Hanee chuckled , he showed him a thumb up .
"I'm rooting for you !!"

Jake grinned before running to the field , many students cheered Jake and Sunghoon’s names as they stepped into the middle of the field .

"GO JAKE ! YOU CAN DO IT BRO !"
Hanee yelled her lungs out .

Sunghoon glared at Hanee who is keeping on cheering Jake .
"Tsk , she chose to cheer him instead of me"

"I'll never buy her egg tarts ever again—"

When the run started, Jake and Sunghoon were in the forefront.  They both tried to speed up the run in order to reach the finish line first .

They don't know why but the two boys really want to win this competition, like they both want to impress someone .

Fate wasn't on Sunghoon's side when he made a mistake and stumbled .

Sunghoon balled his fist as he gritted his teeth when Jake arrived at the finish line first "Shit, a little more"

"SUNGHOON !"
Hanee gasped when she saw Sunghoon is rolling on the ground .

Hanee is ready to climb the barrier and save Sunghoon but Minju stops her .

"Hanee , where are you going ? Let's go to Jake , he won !" Minju beamed happily as she pulled Hanee's sleeve .

"But Minju , Sunghoon is—"

"Nah , he is a member of the opposing team.  You should celebrate the victory with your team first "

"But—"

"No but ! Follow me"
Minju pulls Hanee forcibly as Seori comes to help Minju. 

Hanee clung to the tree and shook her head ,
"No, I want to wait Sunghoooooonnnnnn!"

"Hanee , don't—"

"BWAAAAA SUNGHOONNNNN"

"Jung Hanee !"

"Help me ! These two girls are trying to seduce me !! "

Minju and Seori's eyes widened , everyone around gave a strange glare at them .

"Hanee , I will probably hang you on this tree later" Minju threatened in an angry tone .

"Sunghoon will be just fine , look . Jay has gone to help Sunghoon" Seori pointed at Jay who is supporting Sunghoon to walk .

Hanee pouted , tightened her grip on the tree . "But i'm worried"

"He'll just be fine , Hanee"
Minju assured her .

Hanee sighed , slowly let go of the tree . She bid a good bye to the tree ,
"Bye tree ,  I don't know that you are hug-able"

Both of the girls laugh , they do this only because Jake asks for their help to bring Hanee to him .

Minju and Seori held Hanee's arms and dragged her with them, when viewed from a distance it looked like two policewoman were holding one offender .

Hanee glanced at Sunghoon , she feels guilty.  She plans to buy Sunghoon something later as a reward for his hard work .

On the other hand , Sunghoon glanced at Hanee . He was a bit disappointed that Hanee didn’t come to check on or help him .

"You good , bro ? Wanna stop by infirmary ?"
Jay asked him with concerned . He's aware of Sunghoon's sudden bad mood .

"No , i don't want to"

"But you have bruises on your knees"

"Jay , i said no"
He raised his voice a bit .

Jay hummed , they both walked passed the red team who was celebrating Jake’s success.  They lifted and tossed Jake into the air together .

Sunghoon spotted Hanee who is clapping her hands excitedly while observing her other teammates lifting Jake .

When they stopped tossing Jake, Jake straightened his shirt and rushed to Hanee .

He smiled widely while showing his gold medal "i won this because of you"

"I think about you while running "
Jake said to Hanee .

Hanee just laugh as she thought Jake is just joking with her .
"Idiot , if I were you, I would imagine food "

Chuckling , Jake bent his body slightly and put the gold medal around Hanee's neck . 

He tucked Hanee's hair behind her ear and fixed Hanee's bang . Jake flashed a sweet smile to Hanee .

"You look beautiful "

"And i'm kind of drown in your beautiful eyes"

Hanee's cheeks heated up , she covered her cheeks and slapped Jake's arm . "Stop talking nonsense , take your medal back"

Jake hold Hanee's hand to stop her from taking off the medal .
"I want to give this to you , Hanee"

"While running, I kept thinking about how happy you would be to get this medal"

"But this is yours—"

"Nah , keep it . I have a lot at home"
Jake chuckled .

Hanee laughed and poked Jake's ribs , teasing him .
"Thank you Jakey~"

Sunghoon's jaw tightened as he saw both of them teasing each other infront of him .

He felt very disappointed with himself for making a small mistake and eventually losing.  He really wants to give the medal to Hanee .

But what's more frustrating, Hanee didn't even realize it existed because she was joking with Jake .

Huffing , Sunghoon pushed Jay away from him and resumed his steps alone .

"Sunghoon—"
Jay grabbed Sunghoon's sleeve , he is very worried if Sunghoon leaves with a chaotic soul .

Sunghoon pulled his hand away from Jay harshly "leave me alone , shit"

Jay knew that Sunghoon needed space, he released his grip and let Sunghoon continue his steps .

-

Field day is finally over, they have all packed and stored all the equipment and decorations used .

Hanee stood at the gate holding tightly the medal given by Jake . She couldn’t hide her smile, she was so happy that the sparkling object became hers .

Hanee looked around, looking for a glimpse of Sunghoon.  Hanee wants to be honest that she is the origami sender who always puts origami under his desk .

She thinks if she is honest, their relationship will probably change for the better .

Hanee tossed the medal into the air and caught it.  She did a few times and eventually the medal slipped out of her grasp .

The round medal rolled on the ground, Hanee chased after it but she accidentally stepped on her own shoelace and tripped .

"Argh ..."
Hanee groaned in pains , rubbing her sore back .

Someone stood in front of Hanee who was lying on the ground.  Hanee looked up and smiled happily when she saw Sunghoon .

"Sunghoon !"
She beamed with joy .

Sunghoon just gave her a poker face , he held out his hand and helped Hanee to stand up .

Hanee dusted her skirt while chuckling , "I'm dumb , i stepped on my own shoelaces"

Sunghoon didn't answered , he took Hanee's hand and placed the medal Jake had given Hanee on her palm .  The medal rolled and hit his foot a few seconds ago .

Hanee jumped up and down , happy because she didn't lose her medal "Thank you Sunghoon"

Sunghoon hummed as response , he proceed his way , completely left Hanee behind .

Hanee fastened her step , trying to walk beside Sunghoon . "You did great , i'm so proud of you"

Sunghoon side glared at Hanee who's smiling sweetly . He isn't in a mood to talk to someone .

Hanee fidgeted with her fingers ,
"Where are we going ?"

"Do you want to stop at Heeseung's cafe ? I will treat you Jambon Beurre"
Hanee grinned widely .

"Don't worry ! I have those coupons he gave me , we will not be embarrassed and have to work again "

Hanee remembers where they need to work at Heeseung's cafe.  She is very grateful to Heeseung, because of the boy ,  she was able to be closer to Sunghoon .

Sunghoon scoffed when he heard Heeseung's name
"Just go by yourself"

"I have a training"
He said sternly

Hanee's lips formed into a thin line ,
"What time will you finish training ?I will wait for you—"

"For god's sake Hanee please leave me alone !" Sunghoon shouted , making Hanee flinched .

Hanee lowered her gaze to the ground , toying her feet .
"I'm sorry if i annoyed you .."

"I just .. want to go to the cafe with you "

"And i want to tell you something—"

Sunghoon cleared his throat ,
"Just go to that damn cafe alone , you don't need me to go there with you"

"You can ask Jake to go with you or maybe Heeseung can just accompany you drinking coffee"
He uttered .

Hanee startled when Sunghoon is suddenly mad with her .
"Did i do anything wrong ?"

Sunghoon rolled his eyes ,
"Please , Hanee . Give me space"

"You're always loud and it's annoyed me to be honest"

"Can you at least , shut your mouth ? I'm getting annoyed by it day by day"

Hanee clutched onto her shirt tightly , she's trying to prevent tears from rolling out of her eyes .

What Sunghoon said broke her heart so much . She just wants to go to the cafe and tell Sunghoon about the origami, hoping their relationship will go one step further .

"You're jerk"

"Freaking jerk !"

Hanee said before running away from Sunghoon , sobbing .

Sunghoon flinched when he saw the girl is crying .
"Hanee , wait—"

"Ugh , damn it Sunghoon !"

"What's wrong with you ? Why are you hurting her ?" He scolded himself .

Sunghoon couldn't understand his own feelings. But when he saw Hanee is pouring so much love on Jake's medal made his heart burned, his soul mourned and wasn't quiet .

He had the urge to punch himself now . Sunghoon clung onto a tree and harshly punched the tree instead .

"She's right..."

"You're jerk , Sunghoon"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 202 77
"Lee Heeseung,the captain of our school's basketball team"I said looking up and down "yes,why Ms. Park Y/n"he said in a teasing voice while raising h...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
859 69 20
What if you suddenly enter an academy which was mysterious?