I Am Not Lost I Am Exploring...

By latchu06

#2 in cinema out of 1.02k stories.. #16 in company out of 22.7k stories This is the story of two different pe... More

♡💐CASTING💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 1💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 2💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 3💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 4💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 5💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 6💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 7💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 8💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 9💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 10💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 11💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 12💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 13💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 14💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 15💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 16💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 17💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 18💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 19💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 21💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 22💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 23💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 24💐♡ (💜❄☃️EPILOGUE☃️❄💜)
♡💫NEW STORY ALERT💫♡
♡💫NEW STORY ALERT💫♡

♡💐CHAPTER 20💐♡

2.5K 217 54
By latchu06

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

Pavi was speaking with Ashwin because he asked pavi whether she was in home or not.

She was about to say that she is not their but before that he disconnected the call. Now pavi don't know what to do. She was standing clueless in the house.

ASHWIN'S POV:

I called pavi to check on my wife as my wife's mobile was switched off. She was about to say something but before that I disconnected the call due to the call came from the unknown number.

I didn't pick the call. Now I want to find my wife. That which is the only thing running in my mind. Again and again my Phone started ringing with the name Unknown number. Without any way I picked the call.......

Unknown: Hey...... Man.... Why don't u pick the call??

Ak:.........

Unknown: Are u searching ur wife??

Ashwin shocked to hear this....

Unknown: Don't worry, she is safe under my Invigilation.......

Ak: Hey..... Don't do her anything. I want her throughout my life.....

Unknown: Oops...... I didn't even kidnap her...... She is sitting in the beach and admiring the waves..... I know this is a good chance to kill ur wife and gift u the blood of her....... But I am not wishing to do it now...... Count ur days Ashwin kumar....... Be happy untill u get caught by me......

With that he disconnected the call......

Ak: I want to do something to survive us here. I won't let him to near us..... For that I should take next step...... I should be more aware of him.......

Saying that he left to the beach in a rage.... He is in full of angry mode.

Finally he reached the beach and found her alone in the beach. Their is no one except her.

He went behind her...... And pulled her to stand and gave a tight slap on her soft feathery cheeks. And held her bunch of her hair and move her close to him....

Ak: Won't u think what is happening around us. Do u know how I am frightened that when u were not in home?? Won't u pick the calls. If something happened to u what will I do?? Do u think of it. Did u inform me that u were coming to beach. Ok... U didn't inform me or else u can inform ur friends right.

Siv:.......

Ak: Tell me Sivaangi...... Don't be silent

He released her from his hold.

Then she held his shirt collar in a tight grip and dragged him close to her..... Her nose is brushing his nose.....

Siv: Have u finished ur speaking?? Do u know why I came here......

U gonna be father........ I want to make it special........ So what I came here to surprise u...... But it is totally spoiled u know. Our lifeline is inside my womb.

She shouted like a hell to him. Tears were rolling down from her eyes. Her cheeks were in red color due to his slap....

I want to reveal this first to u..... I want to make u surprise like u how u surprise me on our beautiful night with ur sweet torture........

But it is totally waste...... Do u know how I planned to surprise u.

His eyes were wet........ Immediately he hugged her...... But she pushed him and sat on the sand by seeing the waves and admiring the nature.

Ak: I am sorry sivaangi..... I don't know what to do when u didn't pick the call and pavi said that u were not in the house. I lost my myself u know......

He gently placed his hand on her tummy.

Ak: Baby...... U gonna meet us soon. I am eager to meet u soon. I want to lift u in my arms. I am waiting here.........

Siv: Baby u should not speak to ur dad. He slapped me now u know...... We both should not forgive him.

Ak chuckled at her...

Ak: Sorry Sivaangi.... Please speak with me.....

Siv: Itha nee adikirathu ku munnadi yousichi irukanum...

Ak: U r not speaking, u r hormones are making u to speak like this...

Siv: Too funny....

And she hand over him the pregnancy kit with two lines....

Siv: Ur lifeline is waiting to reach u soon. I hope will be always safe with u...

Ak: No doubts.....

Tell me when did u confirm it without uttering a word.......

She smiled....

A week before. .....

I felt dizzy but I didn't care about it..... It is continued for two days.

I couldn't eat properly and if I eat means I felt nauseous.... And my mensuration also didn't come at the correct time. Usually it will occur at right time monthly... But this time it is failed.

I didn't speak about this to anyone. Even to u also..... I don't want to make u afraid by saying my difficulties. Already u were in tight situation that which bothers me lot.

Then I felt it will be cured after sometime. But it doesn't seems like that then I heard someone speaking about this. Then I went to medical shop to buy a pregnancy kit to test.

I sneaked into the house by hiding the kit from pavi and I went to room and tested and it

POSITIVE.......

Tears were rolling down from my cheeks.... I couldn't believe that I gonna be mother and u gonna be father and we gonna be parents.

I kept my hands in my tummy. Our precious love gift is inside my tummy. It is living their peacefully and happily....... I want that peaceful and happiness through out the life Ashwineyy......

I want to cherish all the moments in our life. Soon our baby gonna come soon. It will call me amma and call u appa.

Ashwin is speechless......

Ak's mv...... Sivaangi don't worry everything will be back to normal. I won't let u suffer at any cause. I will protect u from all the issues.

Siv: Ashwineyy...

Ak: Umm tell me ma..... What my baby is saying....

Siv: What ur baby ya??? Oo..... If our child comes out from my womb means, ur love will be reduced on me ah!!.....

Ak: Hahha....... Hey Sivaangi..... How could u think like that?? The love I had on u will be increased day by day rather than decreasing..... U r my first child, u r my wife, u r my mom, friend and everything in my life that which means to me....... The love I had on u has no boundaries.......

Siv: Is it true??

Ak: Promising on u...... My sweetheart...

Then they both left to home happiily.....

And.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER... LET ME KNOW UR REVIEW.. KINDLY COMMENT.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

I AM SKIPPING YEARS AND DAYS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DRAG THE STORY AND ESPECIALLY I DON'T WANT MAKE U FEEL BORED WHEN U R READING.... SO WHAT I AM SKIPPING..... IF U FELT INCONVENIENT IN THAT KINDLY COMMENT ABOUT THIS. LET ME KNOW UR THOUGHTS....

STAY SAFE STAY HOME

WEAR MASK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 7.7K 40
Life is an exam where the syllabus is unknown and question papers are not set. Ashwin meets Sivaangi after 7 months of their breakup. Do they both s...
161K 21.1K 54
When fate entwines the life of two polar opposites in its own sadistic yet magical way, a beautiful love story unfolds. This is the story of Ashwin...
12.7K 1.6K 19
It's an ashaangi fan fiction which revolves around two pairs of identical twins who eventually falls in love with eachother. Let's witness how their...
27.3K 2.7K 17
#1 in Ashwin Kumar out of 525 stories on 27.8.2022 #1 in Ashwin out of 753 stories on 3.9.2022 #4 in Sivaangi out of 950 stories on 24.1.2023 #4 in A...