Lovers and Enemies (discontin...

By -sage07-

"You didn't kill me that night in the woods, you won't kill me now." Based on the Events of the Dream SMP Bla... More

Introduction
The Beginning of the End
The Mentor
The Boy with a Mask
L'Manberg
New Faces
The Shadows
A Promotion
The Man with a Mask
Little Brothers
White Flags
Camouflage
The Art of Submission
Preparations
The War
A Traitor
Dead or Alive
Conditions
The Duel
A New Home
The Tour
Training
Drunk Words are Sober Thoughts
The Meeting
Broken
Christmas
Forgiveness
Sledding
Memories
One of those Days
Love?
A/N
Dance Lessons
The SnowBall
A/N
Leaving?
a/n

Tattletale

302 11 7
By -sage07-

Tw: language, mention of explosions

Listen, I knew they would all find out eventually. After all, we all live under the same roof. It was only a matter of time before they found out Dream and I's secret.

To be fair, I really don't care if or when they find out.

The next few days were wonderful. I had to make up god knows how many excuses for why no one could find me around the castle. It was usually because I was in Dream's room, sometimes on the roof. All my freetime, however, was spent with Dream. I began to see parts of him I hadn't noticed before. Under the mask he really is a sweet person. Dream took it off a few times, but I could tell he was slightly self conscious about his face, which is wrong considering how handsome he is.

It's February 4th now, a normal day. I was sitting in my room, sketching my first ever picture of Dream, when none other than the devil himself came in.

The door opened without a knock, making me jump in surprise. I glanced up to see Dream standing there. A smile filled my face as I looked at him. Without a word he pulled up his mask slightly, just above his mouth, and gave me a hard and passionate kiss. I wanted to check for anyone nearby, but he closed the door within a few seconds of the kiss.

We had absolutely no idea someone had seen the whole thing.

Puffy POV

I honestly cannot believe Blaze went with Dream. I mean, good for her, but no one could've ever seen that coming. After the ball she seemed to disappear, like she'd forgotten all about us. I tried to confront her, but the girl only denied.

I have my doubts.

I mean, I always do. Suspicious of everything, that's me. Today confirmed my suspicions.

February 4th, ew, I hate the number 4. I don't know why, just how it's spelt and how it rolls off the tongue. Four... four. It's like for, but it's four. Honestly.

Back to the point, I woke up next to Cynthia in my room. God she is so beautiful when she's asleep. It was late, about 10. Yes, I did sleep until 10 on a weekday, what about it?

This morning I looked ugly as anything, still some remidents of the previous days' makeup on my face. Ha, too lazy to wash that shit off. I pushed myself out of bed and decided to get breakfast, still in pajamas. Whatever, everyone is used to seeing me like this. I passed Ponk's room, Punz, then turned the corner.

A tall green figure swooped by. I jumped out of the way, praying that all people didn't see me like this. Dream didn't even look my way. I dove behind the wall, putting my Ninja training to use. Just kidding, I haven't been trained in that. I glanced around the corner, seeing Dream walk down the hallway. He looked taller and happier than usual, heh. I should be happy that the dick is overjoyed, shouldn't I? Eh, whatever.

Then he paused at one of the doors. I stared in confusion. Who's room is that? He never goes into any of the rooms. Wait... is that?

Blaze's room?

The tall man shoved the doors open and walked right inside. My curiosity took over, causing me to walk right up to the door.

I only got one view before it was slammed in my face.

I saw Dream with his lips locked to Blaze.

Blaze POV

I could tell Dream was confident today, as he didn't seem to hold back while he made out with me. I didn't fight him, sometimes he has these types of days where he wants to be more dominant. It really doesn't bother me, we kind of switch off. I didn't worry if anyone had seen us, today a lot of them would be training.

He stayed for about an hour until he had some 'business' to attend too. I didn't ask about this, he usually doesn't want to talk about these types of things. Instead I finished the drawing, did a workout with Punz, and pretty much chilled out for the rest of the day. Up until Sam told me we were going to have some sort of game night. Although I refused to play any games, it would be relaxing to draw near everyone.

I sat on a couch next to Purpled, Dream all the way across the room. I took a few glances at him and smirked, hoping he was doing the same.

Something confused me about Puffy, though. She talked to me for about 10 minutes today, but the girl seemed extra quiet. She also kept giving me weird looks, like I was wearing a clown costume or something. Very peculiar.

Pretty much everyone was playing Spades, but I really didn't want them to have to explain the rules to me, so I stayed out of it. Before I could interject and comment on Puffy's weird behavior, someone else did.

"Puffy, what's up? You look like you've seen a ghost." Punz said, dealing the cards in a complete circle.

"Blaze and Dream are together."

There was silence. My eyes went wide as I glanced up from the drawing. Pretty much everyone had an immediate reaction. Punz laughed, his chuckle ringing out like a bell. Purpled and George gaped, Sapnap smirked. I stared at Puffy, who slapped her hands over her mouth. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"I knew it. I knew it!" Punz said, clapping his hands together.

"Bro, you got the girl?" Sapnap turned to Dream who sat next to him.

"Wait, Puffy you fucking liar. No way... Dream?" Ponk asked in disbelief. I bit my lip really hard, so hard the taste of irony blood came into my mouth.

"Yeah, yeah. We're dating." Dream said. There were yells and cheers from everyone. I shook my head and gave Puffy a look. She smiled and raised her eyebrows.

Now everyone knows, great. I wonder what else is in store.

L'Manberg POV

Weird things began to occur in L'Manberg. And I don't mean weird like nonstop rain or a sudden outbreak of some virus.

I mean protests.

I guess you can't really call them protests, maybe more like disagreements. Wilbur hadn't really done anything lately, not to help or hurt L'Manberg. People began to question his dedication, if he really was the right president for this country.

Hence, the Bang Bang Bang theory.

Crazy name, Tommy was the one who came up with it, of course. He seemed to be extra on edge when February arrived, for some reason. Wilbur decided to gather a few of the most important political people in the meeting area, to pitch his thoughts. No one had any idea what he would say.

"Fundy, Tommy, Jack, welcome." Wilbur glanced around the room at his small audience. Fundy was staring expectantly, as if waiting for another stupid idea. He'd been the one to lead these protests. Jack was slumped back in his chair, looking somewhat bored. Tommy was giving both of them angry glances.

"You may be wondering why I gathered you here. It is because I have an idea to defeat Dream SMP once and for all."

"Defeat? They are our allies!" Fundy immediately protested.

"Furry bitch..." Tommy began.

"They are not our allies. We are acquaintances, but they would drop us at the second of showing weakness." Wilbur interrupted the child, giving him a dirty look. Tommy threw his arms up but stayed silent. "I propose, we blow it up."

A smirk filled Jack's face. He always liked the idea of war. Fundys eyebrows furrowed, while Tommy looked surprised.

"We can use Blaze's maps to know how to get on the inside. It might take a few months to prepare, and..."

"What about Blaze?" Tommy asked quickly and quietly. Wilbur glanced towards him.

"We can rescue her."

"What if she's stuck inside?"

Wilbur stared at him and bit his lip.

"So you're just willing to put one of our people in danger?" Fundy asked.

"You dick! There is no way we are going to..."

"Tommy, calm down."

"Honestly! You really think we are going to..."

"Tommy!" Wilbur slammed his hand on the table, making everyone jump. "I am going to do this with or without your help." His voice became harsh and cold. "We can form a plan to keep her safe, but if it comes to it, she would be willing to give up her life and you know it."

A pause of silence. Everyone sat there, stunned.

"Who's in?" Wilbur asked.

Jack smiled. "Course' I am." The first words he'd spoken. Another pause.

"Come up with a plan, I'll answer then." Fundy said. Then he stood up and pushed his way out of the room. Tommy gave Wilbur a harsh look.

"Tommy..."

"Will you keep her alive? Do you promise?" Tommy asked, demanding an answer.

Wilbur nodded.

"I promise."

No one saw him cross his fingers.

And with those two words, a plan had been formed.

They were going to blow up the Dream SMP.

A/N

Update baby, hope you like it.

The secret is out, Blaze and Dream are together (awwwww).

Thanks for reading, drink some water!

Word count: 1537

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143 10 12
hi guys! this is a new story I thought of! I took inspiration from @_Duckle!! Go and check them out they are amazinggg at story writing it is actuall...
55.8K 2.2K 26
Wilbur soot is a god and hates humans. They're gross things that really don't deserve to live. Well.. That was until he met TommyInnit. And let's ju...
312 31 15
Locked away behind the thick obsidian walls, the infamous Dream has finally taken down his one true enemy; Tommyinnit. The child who had created all...
2.7K 180 23
After being exiled for so long, after being stuck in prison for a very long time; Tommy and Dream had one difference in each other. One wants to be t...