Memories

Tw: language, mention of death/abandonment

6 years ago

"Why're you so uptight?" I gave a look to Dante, who sat next to me. He lifted his hands up, as if signifying some sort of truce. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not uptight," I spat out harshly.

"No, you are. Come on, stand up." He reached a tan freckled hand down. I took it, lifting myself up. "Let's dance." My eyebrows furrowed.

"There's no music, Dante." The grass damp tickled my toes.

"Here, Shh, listen." He put a finger to his lips. I shushed myself, looking around. The chirp of crickets echoed around us.

"Crickets? That's not music." I scoffed.

"Anything is music if you want it to be." Then he took my hands and began to spin us in circles, taking careful steps along the grass. I giggled at the man's stupidity. Music is music, nothing else.

"I don't like music that much." I spoke honestly.

"Why's that?"

I shrugged. "My mom liked it, I hate my mom."

He laughed out loud, his cold hands latched with mine. "Don't worry, I won't leave you like she did."

I guess Dante is a liar.

He did leave me.

3 years ago

"Blaze, you are a bitch." I laughed at Tommy's comment as he sat next to me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh, am I?"

"Yes."

A long pause. I bit my lip to hold back more laughs.

"Tommy..." I beckoned. "What did Wilbur say?"

"He said I had to stop throwing tennis balls at him. Just because I'm 13 that means 'oh Tommy you're a teenager now so you have to be a good little boy!'" I pursued my lips hard to keep from laughing. "Blaze, you're an adult. What did you do when you were 13?"

I smirked. "Well, my mom came home drunk everyday, I worked on agility... I um... drew? I don't know, that was a while ago."

"Well do you like being an adult?"

I chuckled again. "Sure I do, Tommy."

"Sure I do? Does that mean you hate it?"

"It's not much fun, no. I've only been 18 for a few months you know." Another pause.

"Blaze, can you make me into an adult?"

Now I couldn't hold back laughs. He scowled at me. "Tommy, I'm sorry..." I said between giggles, "But no one has ever asked me to make them an adult before."

"Well now I'm asking you."

"I guess you are. And I am sorry to say I cannot do that for you."

"Aww."

"Tommy!" Tubbo yelled from nearby.

"Coming Tubbo! Blaze you should never be friends with Tubbo... he is such a clingy little..."

"Tommy!" I scolded.

"I said I'm coming!"

Then I watched the two boys run through the field, large smiles plastered onto their faces.

2 years ago

"So you guys come here, every night?" I glanced at Wilbur, who lay on the ground next to me, Tommy, and Tubbo. Now I looked back to the stars.

"Yeah." Tommy said.

"We do." Tubbo piped in.

"Huh. It's pretty." The brunette said. We don't usually take people here, but Tubbo insisted.

"It is, isn't it?" I said quietly. Wilbur turned to me, I turned to him. His lips moved into a smile, mine did too.

"Oh god, just kiss already," Tubbo sighed. I sat up in surprise.

"Yeah, we're all waiting." Tommy said. My eyes went wide.

"What?"

"We aren't..."

"It's not..."

"Oh sureeee." Tommy said loudly. I bit my lip hard, then looked down at Wilbur who gave me a warm smile.

I'll never be in love with him.

1 year ago

"And then she said I wasn't good enough for her!" Fundy said, his legs sprawled across the dark brown couch.

"I'll drink to that." Wilbur said, raising the bottle of vodka he held. I laughed.

"Cheers!" I said, raising mine which was full of tequila.

Within a few hours, we were all hopelessly drunk.

Wilbur stumbled into the bunkrooms and knocked some books off the dresser, waking Tommy up. He was very amused by the both of us. We walked all throughout L'Manberg, randomly toppling over or stumbling into walls. I laughed pretty much nonstop, besides when I was vomiting into the garbage. We then took a seat on top of the walls, which is something we definitely wouldn't have approved of if we were still sober. Still, we stumbled up the ladder and made our way safely to the top.

"You see, out there?" Wilbur asked, pointing a long finger into the distance. I followed where he was looking too. "That's Dream SMP. They've been peaceful up until recently, I don't know how that one's gonna work out."

I raised my eyebrows. "Who's their president?"

"He's not quite their president... but his name is Dream."

"Dream, haha, like a good Dream? One about sunshine and flowers?"

Wilbur sighed. "I don't think he's very good."

I raised my eyebrows slightly. "Why's that?"

Wilbur chuckled. "Seems more like a nightmare."

A/N

I honestly love writing these sort of chapters, hope you guys liked it!

Also, if any of you readers are from England, please tell me what it's like. I really want to move there, America sucks.

Even Canada or France, just anywhere but America.

Bye!

Word count: 880