Dear Katsuki || ᴋ. ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ

By swaggittariuss

On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secre... More

Dear Diary
30 Days Left
29 Days Left
28 Days Left
27 Days Left
26 Days Left
24 Days Left
23 Days Left
22 Days Left
21 Days Left
20 Days Left
19 Days Left
18 Days Left
17 Days Left
16 Days Left
15 Days Left
14 Days Left
13 Days Left
12 Days Left
11 Days Left
10 Days Left
9 Days Left
8 Days Left
7 Days Left
6 Days Left
5 Days Left
4 Days Left
3 Days Left
2 Days Left
1 Day Left
0 Days left
Ending 1
Ending 2

25 Days Left

9.7K 208 693
By swaggittariuss

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6th

Third Person POV:

"Alright class, today is the hero exam. Before you change into your hero costume, I want to explain how the test will work. You've been randomized into pairs, and whoever you're paired with you're battling against. If you win you should pass, but no guarantees. If you lose, no worries. We will be grading you on how well you fought. Put up a good fight, and you should pass with flying colors. Any questions before I read off the pairings?" Aizawa's eyes scan the classroom.

Yaoyorozu immediately raises her hand.

"Yes, Yaoyorozu?"

She places her hand down as she speaks "You said 'We will be grading you...' who is 'we'?"

Right on cue, "I AM HERE!" All Might struts into the classroom and stands next to his co-hero.

"I hope that answers your question." Aizawa clears his throat and lifts up a piece of paper. "The pairings are

Asui vs. Koda
Midoriya vs. Shoji
Kaminari vs. l/n
Tokoyami vs. Ojiro
Yaoyorozu vs. Sero
Todoroki vs. Jirou
Kirishima vs. Iida
Ashido vs. Sato
Bakugo vs. Aoyama
Uraraka vs. Hagakure

now let's go change." He walks out of the classroom in with his yellow sleeping bag draped, like a little kid with a blanket wrapped over their head. All Might gestures for the class to leave with them, and they follow their teachers, like ducklings follow their mama duck.

Denki Kaminari POV:

'Shit, I have to go against my crush- wait no she's not my crush. She's going to end up with Kirishima. I have to go against my friend. Dang, I have to go easy on her. I don't want to hurt such a delicate girl like her.'

I approach y/n and nudge her arm to catch her attention.

Y/N POV:

'I HAVE TO GO AGAINST DENKI??? Ughh, I was planning on going all out, but now I have to go easy. If I use all my strength, then I'll snap him like a twig.'

I feel something move my arm. I look over to see a Pikachu look alike.

"Hey, Denk-master." I facepalm, embarrassed by the words that came out of my mouth. Being the goofy boy he is, he laughs at me.

"Pretend like I didn't say that. Okay, let's start over." I quickly exhale. "Hey, Denki." I wave my hand at him.

He calms himself down. "Wassup. Are you ready to fight me?" He asks eagerly with a little bounce and smile on his face.

I glance at the ground and halfheartedly spoke. "No, not really." I turn to him with a sorry look upon my face.

He lost his happy smile. "Bummer. Why not?" He asks curiously.

"Well, I was excited to go all out, but now that I know I'm going against you I have to hold back." I explain to him.

He raises his eyebrows. "Ehhh? I was gonna go easy on you."

"WHAT?" I laugh hysterically at him as I hold my stomach from the pain of laughter.

We reach our destination, the changing rooms. We continue to talk before going to get dressed.

He looks to be a bit confused. He scratches the nape of his neck.

"You do know who you're talking to, right?" I say through my endless giggles.

He places his hand on his hip. "What do you mean?"

I try my best to contain my laughter. In a condescending voice I say, "I've been training with Kacchan since the day we had our hearts set on being heroes. Growing up we had to attend to each other's wounds from how intense our battles were. I mean we still battle regularly, but both our bodies kind of built up a resistance to each other's quirks. I guess you can say..." I tapped my finger on my lower lip. "When it comes to combat I'm the girl version of him." I look him up and down with a very visible smirk.

Denki's jaw drops from my words.

I walk into the changing room and slip on my hero costume.

(A/N: this is what you're hero costume looks like, but instead of the teal picture a yellow color. Full credit to the person who made this, and I apologize for not knowing who they are.)

I catch up with the rest of our class. I see Katsuki at the back of the herd. Being his loner self, silently walking with his hands in his pockets. Today he is wearing his winter hero costume instead of his normal one. In all honesty, I prefer this one. Something about him in skin-tight sleeves makes him seem much more attractive.

"Heyy, I haven't seen you in a while." I look at his crimson orbs, but he kept his eyes fixated forward.

"Yeah, I've been studying." He blew a few strands of loose hair out of his face.

"Oh, what happened to 'Mr. I don't plan on studying'?" I say in a silly tone and use my fingers as air quotes.

"Tch, things change." He barks at me.

I playfully roll my eyes. "Anyways, I really like your winter costume."

"Thanks. I like yours too. The baggy pants are definitely a look."

"Thank you. I'm thinking of adding it to my normal hero costume, but I don't want to get too hot, y'know." I wave my hands around as I talk.

Kaminari came running from behind us and clasp my shoulder.

Out of breath he huffs and puffs before asking, "What's your class ranking, y/n?"

"I'm third." I say without looking at him. I rather continue my conversation with Katsuki.

"Wait, I thought Bakugo was third." He looks over at him confused.

"We're tied for third, Dunce face." Kacchan rolls his eyes from Kaminari's ignorance. Man, his eyes must hurt from how often they rollback.

His eyes go wide out of shock. After a few short seconds, he blinks a couple of times. "S-so you weren't kidding went you said you're the female version of Bakugo?"

"Nope." I have an innocent face.

"Dunce face, once you're done with your battle with y/n we'll help carry you to Recovery Girl." Bakugo and I snicker. We high-five each other as Denki nervously laughs.

Little droplets of sweat form on Kaminari's forehead. "You're joking, right?"

"You wish." Me and my best friend say in sync.

Me and Denki continue to talk about dumb little things on the way, whiles Katsuki stays quiet.

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you cover up so much? The other girls hero costume always show tons of skin." Denki points to the girls ahead of us.

"What are you talking about? Y/n loves to wear mini skirts." Katsuki said in a teasing tone.

(A/N: IM SO SORRY IF YOU DONT WEAR SKIRTS OR MINI SKIRTS)

My face warms. "Shut up." I jokingly push Katsuki and of course, he pushes me back. "Yeah, I don't normally dress like outside of school."

"Really?" I could tell Denki's mind filled with millions of lewd thoughts, but he was too scared to make a sexual comment being in the presence of me and Katsuki.

We walk in silence for a few minutes. Out of nowhere, Katsuki pulls Denki by the collar as he reaches out his hands for me and mouthes the words 'please help me' repeatedly.

Before I had the chase to do anything Katsuki yells, "Keep walking, y/n. We'll meet up with you."

I mouth 'sorry' to the boy in need and turn my back on him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As expected I won my battle against Denki in a matter of minutes. I didn't use my full strength in order to spare my opponent.

He tries to walk off the battle arena with many scrapes, bruises, and a small limp.

'I guess I'm stronger than I realize. I feel terrible for what I mistakenly did to him.'

I rush over to him. Wrapping my arm around his waist and placing his arm over my shoulder.

"Let's go to recovery girl." His face was covered in open wounds.

He genuinely smiles at me. "Let's flow."

I soften my features and giggle from his terrible joke. "You're not funny."

He continues to smile. "But fuse the one laughing?" He lifts up his arm and points to me.

'I'm glad he can continue to be himself when he's obviously in pain. I hope he's not trying to hide his pain because he's around me. Fuck, I can't believe how much I messed up.'

We walk out of the arena together. We approach Recovery Girl's door. Before we go in he speaks.

"I've got it from here. I'm sure I'll be back before lunch." He grabs the door handle. "You know what? You should have lunch with me and my friends. What about it?"

In all honesty, all I want to do is sleep, and I hate the idea of being in the lunchroom. I pity him and nod my head yes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(A/N: This next scene is lightly inspired by the song jealous by eyedress. I mixed up the lyrics so it would make sense. )

We all sit down at the lunch table except for Mina and Sero. The boys said Aizawa held them back for "reasons". I didn't bother to ask questions. We were sitting at a four-seater eating versions of the same ramen. Me and Katsuki on one side and Kirishima and Kaminari on the other.

Kaminari, Kirishima, and I were having a blast, laughing and cracking jokes, while Bakugo quietly ate his food. I'd hate for him to feel excluded, so I tried talking to him. I should've left him alone...

"Soo, how's your day been going? Have you done anything interesting so far?" I continue to eat my food while looking at the ash blond.

"Don't ask me how's my days been." He doesn't even bother to make eye contact with me. His eyes were fixated on the food he was playing with. He seems like something was bothering him, and it was my best friend duty to find out what it was.

So I come up with the idea to hang out with him, he'll surely open up. "After we're done eating can I come over to study for the English exam tomorrow?" I talk swinging my chopsticks around.

"Don't ask me for my help."

His words confuse me. "Did you forget that I'm supposed to come over to study whenever I want?"

"I don't have time." He scoffs at me and still does not break eye contact with his cold food.

I place my utensils down. "You don't have time to help your best friend pass her midterms?" Giving my body to him with an attitude that he greatly deserves.

"I don't care." He says monotones, which was very odd coming from him out of all people.

"Oh." His words stung a bit, but I know he's just a grumpy person. "Well do you want to hear about how I've been doing on my exams?"

"I don't wanna know."

I don't understand why he's being so distant from me. I haven't done anything to him. "You're being a party pooper." I tease by sticking out my tongue at him.

"Just leave me alone." He threatens me with a growl.

I uncontrollably laugh at that angry boy. "Are you trying to intimidate me?" I manage to let out through my nonstop laughter. The two sitting in front of us appear to be jaw dropped at my reaction.

I have never understood why others were so afraid of Katsuki. Personally, I've never seen him as someone scary. He'll always be a kindhearted, big softie in my eyes.

"Awe, Kacchan cheer up." I poke his muscular arm. I slightly raise my eyebrows and widen my eyes from the feeling of his rock-hard arms against my finger.

He brushes my hand off and gave me his signature death stare before yelling at the top of his lungs, "You're so fucking annoying, y/n!" He pause and turned back to his food. "Just leave me the fuck alone, shitty girl. Take a hint, damn."

Before I realized it the whole cafeteria was staring at our lunch table. I can't even be able to describe the level of embarrassment I feel at this moment. I wish I could dig myself a hole and die.

Eijirou Kirishima POV:

"Bakugo, you can't say that to your best friend!" I spoke without hesitation. I could see that y/n didn't know how to reply to what Bakugo said, so I did it for her.

Poor thing. Y/n has a look of betrayal and hurt written all over her face. This is cruel even for Bakugo. I couldn't even begin to imagine how she was feeling. If my childhood best friend said anything remotely close to what he did I don't know what I'd do with myself.

After processing what happened, y/n lost her expression, yet tears began to swell up in her eyes. All I wanted to do was wrap her in my arms and be there to comfort the heartbroken girl. Without uttering a word she left the table.

Kami grabs my shoulder. "I'll take care of y/n. You handle Bakugo." Before I got the chance to respond he dashes after her calling out her name.

'I know it's wrong to feel like this, but I rather make y/n feel better. I hate that Kaminaris getting her attention.'

I switch to the seat next to Bakugo. I place my hand on his shoulder. "Dude, that was not manly, at all."

He moves his body in my direction and kept his head down. "Don't you think I know that?" He said in a regretful tone.

"What happened? Why'd you explode on her?"

He sighs. "I didn't mean to. I was angry at dunce face." He clenches his fist before his quirk was set off. We locked eyes. "It's all his fault."

I slid my hand down to his forearm. "What did he do? Talk to me, Bakubro."

"He likes y/n!" He pauses before rambling. "I saw it in his eyes. The more and more they talk, the more and more my anger was building up inside me. What kind of fucking friend is he to go and like my cr-" He stops and thought about something.

'I wonder what's going through his mind.'

"What kind of friend is he to go and like my childhood best friend." He let out a 'Tch' "I can't believe he didn't even tell me, I had to find out on my own. I confronted him about it, and of course, he admitted to it. The absolute worst part about this whole god damn thing is he's the one comforting her right now." He flung his arms up. He growls and went back to playing with his food.

'Kaminari likes y/n? But she's supposed to be mine. Is that why he went to be with y/n because he didn't want to be alone with Bakugo, or is it because we wanted to be alone with her?'

I let go of him. "Wow. I can't believe he likes her." I lag my back against the seat and slump down, trying to process everything.

'Maybe I should tell Bakugo I have feelings for her too? No, no, he's too mad right now. I'll tell him later on. If I told him now, he'd go crazy and blow up everything in sight.'

"You should go and apologize to her. I'm pretty sure she was heading to the dorms."

"Don't tell me what to do." He got up, threw his trash away, and exited the cafeteria.

Y/N POV:

I saw Denki begin to chase after me, instinctively my legs pick up my speed. I knew that I could easily outrun him. All I want is to be alone.

I slam my door shut and lay in bed. I cover my head and body with my soft, comforting weighted blanket. I made myself into a little cocoon with Mr. Sweet face. This brought me a bit of joy, but not enough to make me forget about Katsukis hurtful words. Tears slowly form.

'Maybe this is a sign I should kill myself already. The one person I considered living for fucking hates me.'

Denki barged in out of breath, grasping for his knees, and hung his head low.

'Jeez, this guy needs to work out more.'

"Y/n, are you alright?" He jogs over to me and carefully sits on my bed. He tries his best to not sit on any of my body parts.

I stay quiet, not wanting anyone around me.

"C'mon, talk to me." He puts his hand on top of the layer of blanket on my head.

"Everything's okay, but it's not really okay."
I vent for the next 45 minutes.

"I'm so sorry, y/n." He joins me in my cocoon and wipes my face dry. He embraces me tightly, resting his chin on my shoulder, and rubs my back full sympathy. "It will get better. I promise." He whispers in my ear.

'That's impossible. I won't alive long enough for it to come true.'

The feeling of his loving warmth made me forget about my problems and the urge to end it all. He's so caring and such an amazing friend.

He pulls away still holding on to me. "Do you want me to short circuit?" He suggests with a pleasing smile.

"Why would I want you to do that?"

He seems a bit confused. "Because it's funny."

"Denki, that hurts you. Why would you injuring yourself make me laugh?"

He opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. His face becomes unreadable, but I know my question left an effect on him. He dives into me for another hug, a tight one at that.

He eventually let's go. "Do you want to watch a scary movie? Those always seem to make me feel better."

I visualize all types of scary creatures and bloody gore in my head. I vigorously shake my head no.

"What? Why not?" He whines. "The old ones are hilarious."

He stares at my terrified expression.

"Wait, don't tell me the y/n l/n is afraid of scary movies."

"Hush it." I don't care for his annoying teasing.

"That's priceless." He chuckles. "Do you want to watch Coraline? It's a scary movie meant for little kids. It shouldn't scare ya too much."

'I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of him. What would he think of me if I started to cry from a kids movie? But if I don't cry then I could check off #6 from my bucket list.

After some thought, I agree to it.

"Really? I'm shocked you said yes. I'll go grab my laptop." He lets go of me and jumps off my bed.

My body cries out for him. It desires his warmth and touch once again.

"Oh, we can use mine." I point to my laptop sitting on my neatly organized desk. I only suggest mine, so he can come back to me sooner.

"We could, but on mine, it's illegally downloaded." He nervously crackles, scratching the back of his neck.

My mouth gapes open. "Denki you're such a bad boy. You have piercings, you paint your nails black, and you do illegal things. What's next? Tattoos?" I say frisky.

"Hey, that's a great idea! I should get one this weekend." He waggles his finger at me. "Oh shoot I can't." He groans and palms his forehead. "I have to at work my boring job." He leaves my room.

After a few minutes, he opens my door and pretend to knock. "Shock, shock." He has his laptop and a small bag in his hands. Somethings different about him now. He has his hair tied into a cute low ponytail with framing pieces pulled out.

"That sucked." I bust out in laughter.

He jokingly pretends to be hurt. "I thought it was clever." He crosses his arms.

I continue to laugh, now from horrible his act and joke.

"Oh, put a shock in it." He points finger puns at me. "Was that one better?" He smiles at me.

I laugh even harder. "Please stop. Your puns are horrendous."

"Ouu, that's a big word."

"Whatever doofus, just play the damn movie."

He complies. He turns off the lights, opens up his laptop, and punches in his password. I sigh and shake my head from his perverted password. 'B00bies<3'

He tosses me a small bag full of sweet treats and nudges me with his shoulder. "I brought edibles for us." He raises his eyebrows up and down.

"You brought what?" I inspect the baggy.

"Do you not smoke n' stuff? Since Bakugo does, it makes sense that you would too."

"I don't. It's not that I anything against it. I just never got into it."

"Ohh, okay. Well, do you wanna try one? They're delicious. Sato bakes them for me."

'This is my opportunity to check #1 off. I don't know though. It doesn't feel right to do this today.'

"Maybe another time." I hand the bag back over to him.

"Bet."

We both lay under my cover with the laptop in between us. I cuddle my childhood teddy bear as we watch the childish movie. It's not as bad as I thought it would be.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Denki Kaminari POV:

"Wow, I forgot how much I love that movie. Thanks for this y/n, but I think it's time for me to head out." I grab my edibles and laptop. "See ya." I grab the door handle ready to go, but I feel something tug against the back of my jacket. I check behind me to see if it got caught on anything, and there was y/n.

"Please don't go." Her eyes were glued to the ground.

"Why? What's the issue?"

She hesitates to say something. "You make me happy, and I want to stay happy."

'She's adorable.'

Tilting my head, I give her a soft small. "Alrighty then. Do you wanna watch another movie?"

She finally looks up at me. She nods her head in agreement.

"Okay, but this time I'll put on a happy movie. How does Toy Story 4 sound?"

"Yay!" She throws her hands up and jumps back into her position in bed.

I go through my list of illegal movies and find it. I hit play and put the computer in her lap. I lay back next to her and she snuggles near me.

An hour into the movie, she shifts her body to the side and scoots closer to me. I could hear her soft snores and feel her breath against my arm. My eyes lay on her sweet face.

I turn off the movie and try to get out of the bed. Her arm slams me back down.

'Is she up?!'

I was surprised to see she was still asleep.

'How the hell is she still so strong asleep?'

Her hand moves to my abs and stops above my hip.

'Why does she have to be this precious?'

I examine her arm and spot scars and healing scabs all over. Some new, some old. My finger traces over each of her many straight lines. I catch myself subconsciously frowning. I pull her onto my chest. It hurts to know how much she's hurting. I want to wake her up and ask if she needs my help, but she's had a long day. She needs all the rest she can get. Right now being here with her is all I can do.

I slightly jump when I hear a knock at the door. I stay still and quiet, and I hope the person at the door thinks no one is in here. A white envelope slides underneath the door and footsteps trail away. I check on y/n to see if she's still asleep and luckily she is.

I sigh and wrap my arms around her. I stare and observe every little detail on her face. l

'It totally feels wrong to be here. This is Kirishima girl, and here I am cuddled up with her. I better enjoy this while I can. I'll never feel her touch again.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
You're a total jerk face. Now that we've cleared that up, besides you being mean to me I've had a pretty good day. I've beat Denki during our exam and after our 'incident' he came to conform me. I finally watched a scary movie without crying. I'm proud of myself.

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. Do something illegal
2. See fireworks
3. Have my first kiss
4. Lose my virginity
5. Celebrate my birthday
6̶.̶ ̶W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

__
A/N:

word count: 4159

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 100K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
317K 5K 11
izuku gets asked out, which make him question his sexuality, and if he is in love with his best friend, katsuki bakugou. and when katsuki figures ou...
12.9K 474 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
47.4K 1.1K 24
⚠️TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SWEARING, THROWING UP/GAGGING, PANIC ATTACKS, EATING DISORDER, DEATH Izuku Midoriya...