Professor - COMPLETE

By Lblackwell123

Book 1 of the Wolfe Series ||WARNING|| 18+ This book contains mature content such as sex, abuse, sexual abus... More

Introduction
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chpater 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎉Surprise🎉

Chapter 14

84K 2.4K 2.1K
By Lblackwell123

Stefano and I make make it to our destination an hour later. We park in front of a big ass warehouse outside of town and we needed a code to pass the gate to even get to the warehouse. I'm so fucking confused right now.

"Stefano where the fuck are we?" I'm slightly scared because I hardly know Stefano and I have serious trust issues when it comes to guys. For obvious reasons. Stefano doesn't answer me. He just walks up to the front of the warehouse and types in a code on the number pad but blocks my view so I won't see it. We walk in and it's pitch black.

"Stefano I swear to god I will slit your throat if you don't tell me where the fuck we are—" I stop talking when the lights turn on and I see around 50 guys in hurdles conversing. I gulp. I'm the only fucking girl here.

Fuck this.

I go to run out but Stefano grabs my arm to stop me.

"Calm down crazy, the boss will kill them if they lay a hand on you." He assures me.

Boss?

Who the fuck is the boss?

I shake out of his hold. "Stefano what is this place? I don't feel comfortable. Take me back now." I glare at him, trying not to show that I'm scared shitless.

Oh god if they touch me.

He clears his throat and faces the hoard of men in front of us. "Nessuno la tocca! Lei è con il capo!" (No one touches her! She is with the boss!) And with that, all the men immediately look away. I furrow my eyes at him. "What did you say to them?" I question. He looks at me and winks. "Just told them to behave, that's all. Now come. Let's go shoot some shit." He starts dragging me to the back where I see a wall filled with all types of guns. From pistols, to revolvers, to M16 rifles. I've always been a gun girl, so being in here is like heaven.

"Woah" I gush at all the guns that I see. I feel like crying.

"Choose any gun you'll like to use, crazy." I glare at him. "Stop calling me crazy or else I'll cut your dick off. And Kate will help keep you pinned down." I saunter over to the gun wall and swipe my finger across all of them. I hear him chuckle behind me. "I'd let that beauty pin me down anytime." I turn back to him. "Better not break her heart. She already had one boy do that to her and I had to be held back from killing him. That son of a bitch deserves to be castrated."

He winces. "What did the poor soul do?"

"Cheated on her multiple times, and now he won't stop harassing her." I tell him, turning back to admire this beautiful wall in front of me.

He hums casually. "What's his name?" Without turning back around I say, "Adam Parker. Why?" I don't hear a response back so I ignore it.

I go to pick up a 41 Rimfire Derringer and turn around excitedly. Skipping to the tape on the floor and I turn to Stefano smiling. "This one." I tell him. "Let's do this." He laughs but then clicks a button on the side of the wall and several objects and paper forms pop out. "Go crazy, pazzo." (Crazy)

"Is that crazy in Italian or something?" I ask him. He smiles like he's impressed. "It is. You know Italian, yes?" I chuckle. And go to face the objects in front of me. "Nah, but it was kind of obvious since your new nickname for me is apparently crazy." And I go to shoot the objects. One after the other right in the center. Then I go for the paper body in the middle and shoot right at the heart, throat, and then head. Once I'm done, I put the gun down and turn around. I see everyone staring at me in shock. "What?" I say, scanning the room. Is it really that shocking for a girl to be so good at shooting. I'm scanning the room to see everyone's shocked face and then freeze when I see an angry one.

Man I can never catch a break.

Elias is standing with the crowd absolutely furious.

Stefano follows my gaze and curses.

"You're fucked." He whispers to me. I turn to him and glare. "I'm fucked? You brought me here!" I whisper shout. He shakes his head like a child. "Nu-uh I'm blaming you." I roll my eyes and punch him right in the gut. I start hearing movement and turn to see all the men walk up towards me, now with glares.

Okay time to run.

Before I get the chance to run, Elias speaks.

"Indietro." (Back down)

They all seem startled when they hear his voice. One of the men speaks. "Want me to get rid of this whore, capo?" He asks Elias.

"Whore?" I glare at the man. I start walking up to the man but Elias beat me to it. Grabbing the man by the throat.

"Choose your next words wisely. No harm comes to her." He lets go of the clearly larger mans throat to where he falls down to the floor gasping for air. Elias shifts his glare to me.

Okay why was that hot.

"Mia." He says walking towards me. Stefano is finally upright and I look at him and smirk. He gives me a confused look before I push him in front of Elias and start running. I'm running and I have no fucking clue where I'm running too. This place is so big and I don't remember where the front door is, but I keep running. I hear footsteps behind and then I think, welp this is when I die. I look back while running and see three guys chasing after me. None of which I know, but three guys chasing after me? That shit is scary.

I keep running, not facing the direction I'm going when I slam right into a wall. I hit my head hard and fall right on my back with a groan.

Fuck that hurt.

Tears well up in my eyes and I try to blink them away but it's hard to open them. My head is pounding and when I go to touch it, I feel something dripping down my temple. I hear more footsteps and quiet muffles before it goes silent. Then I hear one more pair of foot steps before he starts shouting.

"Cazzo!" He shouts.

I think it might be Elias.

"Someone go get Rich now!" And then I hear footsteps departing and I feel hands on me, to which I flinch.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Elias assures me, stroking the side of my face. He then picks me up and I groan again because holy shit I hit my head really hard on the wall.

I'm such an idiot.

I try to open my eyes, but my head is throbbing too much so I just close my eyes and drift off.

This is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.
—-
***ELIAS WOLFE'S POV***

I'm sitting down, staring at Mia's sleeping figure on one of the hospital beds that we have in the warehouse. What the fuck was she doing here?

I stand up and walk out of the room, but not before I turn to glance at Mia one more time. As I'm walking to the main area, all chatter stops and all eyes are on me.

"Who brought her here!?" I demand. They don't speak up but of course someone does. And that someone is fucking Stefano. Of course he was involved.

"I brought her. She wanted to shoot some guns and I figured this was a good place for it." He states. I turn to face him completely. Glare still on my face as I approach him and punch him square in the face.

"Idiot!" I spit out. "Why would you bring her here!" I'm now shouting. I pull him close to me so that only he can hear me. "You've read her file so you know what happened to her, and yet you bring her here to a place filled with dangerous men. Did you ever think that maybe she was scared!" I growl at him and shove him away. "You never think Stefano. Never!" I turn to the rest of the men now.

"No one is to mention this to my father! No one is to know about her, got it!" I shout.

"Yes, capo!" They shout back.

I groan and turn back to go see Mia. "I am not your fucking capo." I mumble under my breath.

I enter the room and see Rich, our doctor, standing next to Mia. I see him about to touch her side where here exposed stomach is when I approach him.

"I would advise not touching her if you know what's good for you." I warn him.

He turns to me and immediately retreats his hand. "S-Sorry sir." He stutters out and I roll my eyes. "No need to be afraid of me, I am not my father. But if I catch you touching her, I will cut off your hands." I state as I walk up to Mia and stroke her cheek and she groans. "How is she?" I ask without looking away from her.

"She has a minor concussion so she's resting right now, but other than that, she will be fine. But—" He clears his throat and starts clicking his pen. I look up to him and he's not making eye contact. " But what Rich." I hiss out. "I noticed a partially healed gash at the back of her head. Looks like it's been reopened several times by a blunt force item." He looks away again. Rage builds up in me when I think about who did that to her. I was about to say something else when I hear her groan again. I look down to her to see her eyes fluttering open.

"Ow my fucking head." She groans as she rubs her head. I smile at her dirty mouth and I look up to see Rich staring at me. My smile vanishes and turns into a snarl. "You can go now." I tell him and he scurries away.

I look back down to Mia and her eyes are now open, staring at me.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her gently stroking her cheek with my thumb. "Like I ran into a wall." She hisses out as she starts sitting up on the bed. "Hey be careful, just lay down for a bit." I try to push her back down but she shoves me away. "I'm fine Elias." Shaking her head a bit she looks around and then turns back to me. "What the hell even is this place?" She asks.

Good question.

"Well...you're in our personal hospital room." I tell her with a sly smirk.

She just glares at me.

"No, asshole. What is this entire place?" She waves around with her hands. "The warehouse. Where are we?"

Fuck I don't want to tell her. Not now.

"Uh—"

"It's a private security safe house. Elias' dad is a well known business man in Italy and owns some businesses here in Texas, so we have a warehouse for our private security." Stefano cuts me off walking into the room.

Thank fuck.

Mia stares between me and Stefano and just shrugs. "I want to leave." She stands up and tries to walk but then falls. I immediately go to catch her so she wouldn't fall on the floor. "Thanks." She smiles at me and I smile back. Her eyes are droopy and theres dry blood along the side of her face. She looks so tired and exhausted. "I-I think I can stand now." She says quietly and I slowly remove myself from her but stand right next to her just in case she falls again. When she doesn't I sigh in relief.

"You shouldn't have been brought here." I tell her but glare at Stefano. He just looks away and rubs the back of his neck nervously. She rolls her eyes and starts walking to the door. "Well it wasn't exactly my idea." She punches Stefano's shoulder as she walks out and I slightly smile at the action.

We both follow her out and we see that she stopped and is now staring at all the men in the room. And they're all staring back at her.

I glare at them and they all look away. "Well." She turns to face Stefano. "Ready to take me back?" He was about to say yes but I interfere.

"I'll take you home." I gently grab her elbow and usher her to the front of the warehouse where I parked my car.

Once she's in my car and buckled up, I close her door and go around the car to the drivers side. Once in I just sit back and take a few deep breaths. I can see that Mia is staring at me and I sigh and start the car and drive off.

"Do I need to stop by a pharmacy to get you some medicine?" I ask her. She just giggles and says, "I promise I'm fine, Elias. It's not the first time I've had a concussion."

My grip on the steering wheel tightens and I flare my nostrils. All I can think about is her father and this fucker name Leo hurting her. I want to kill them, but there's barely any information on this Leo guy and that doesn't sit well with me. If Stefano wasn't able to find anything on him, then that means that Leo knows people. Powerful people who can help him disappear.

"So do I need to like pay you or something?" She asks me.

"Pay me?" I question. "Why would you need to pay me?"

"Well because it seems that you're always driving me around. You can make some serious Uber money from me or anyone for that matter." She sing songs. I lightly chuckle. "You don't have to pay me Mia." She let's out a breath of relief. "Oh thank God but honestly, I'm running out of money." She giggles. "Hey can I play some music?" She asks and I nod. She seems surprise by me saying yes. "Don't make me change my mind." And with that, she immediately goes to turn on the radio but I see a bruise on her wrist. She seems to notice me staring because she pulls away.

"What happened to your wrist." I ask calmly even though my insides are on fire. "Nothing." She breathes out. We stop at a red light and I turn to her and gently grab her arm to examine her wrist. When I see a hand mark, I feel steam fuming out of my ears and nose.

Who the fuck touched her.

"Who did this Mia." I say angrily but not to her. To whoever fucking did this.

"You should see the other guy." She laughs but soon stops when she sees my face. "I'm okay Elias, it'll heal."

"I don't care about it healing, I care about who did this to you!" I raise my voice an octave. I see that the light turned green so I sigh and continue on driving. "Just some asshole. I'll be fine." She smiles at me but I can see the pain in her eyes. I have to look away. I'm too angry right now, and seeing the pain in her eyes isn't calming me down. My phone starts ringing and I check to see that it's Stefano. I answer it and put in on speaker.

"What."

"Mia's roommate called me screaming saying that she will chop off my dick and shove it down my throat if Mia doesn't answer her phone. This girl is fucking crazy and I'm afraid she might actually chop of Steffy!" He yells through the phone. "Steffy?" Mia questions. "Uh...yeah, my dick. He's called Steffy. Short for Stefano duh!" Stefano says it like it's the most normal thing ever.

"You're fucking weird man." I say through the phone. That causes Mia to laugh. "Tell her that my phone is dead." And Stefano gruffs but says, "Okay. She also wants to know if you're actually coming home or not?"

I look at Mia and she looks at me. There's a long pause until Stefano clears his throat. "Ahem? So...If you're not going home then I'll have my sexy woman all to myself." Mia rolls her eyes. "She's not your woman ass hat." And he chuckles. "Not yet at least, but considering how amazing she is in bed, I might marry her one day. Anyway I need an answer!" Mia looks back at me again for something and I slightly smirk, which causes her to smile and say, "No, I'm not going home. Tell Kate I'm be back by morning." She says all that without looking away from me. I'm not even paying attention to the road, but since it's so late, I'm not worried about hitting anyone. "Okay, ciao!" And then he hangs up.

"You want to stay with me tonight?" I ask her, kind of nervous of her actual response.

"Do you want me to?"

Fuck yes I do.

"Only if you're comfortable with it." I say back, clearing my throat. I hear her giggle.

"You didn't answer my question. Do you want me to stay with you tonight?"

I think for a moment. I think of all the pros and cons of her coming over tonight. I'm thinking of what will happen and how this will all play out in the future. If we do decide to do anything sexual, I don't want her to be just a quick and easy fuck, she's better that. She deserves more. I'm also thinking of what will happen if I get caught with my student. I don't care if I get fired, but that would mean that I would have to go to back to Italy and face my father and he would force me to take his position as the new capo. I don't want that. I'm counting a lot more cons than pros, but then when I turn to Mia and see her beautiful face, I know my answer.

"Yes."
———————
YAY SLEEPOVER!!!
I wonder if they'll braid each other's hair? Or get a little friskayyyy? Hmmm we shall find out soon.
LIKE AND VOTE PLZZ🤾🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...
22K 592 53
Evelyn Hensley has a good life.. her mother and father are her whole world and school just finished and she just got accepted into her dream college...
760K 18.9K 61
He looked so innocent reading his book, almost peaceful. I stopped in the frame, admiring his face. His brows were pulled together in a concentrated...
19.7M 483K 25
|18+| In one night of drunken, post-breakup passion, Lizbeth manages to hookup with the dominant boy of her dreams. It was supposed to be a one night...