NIKKAHFIED ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A story of two individuals tied by allah in the beautiful bond till life time.... A muslim story.... But ev... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Family tree
Faces
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fahad and Zoya's Home
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note
Chapter 45
Chatting
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Can I?/ Decided
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Cover
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Author's Note
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Author's Note
The Background
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Author's Note
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Epilogue
Ayat~ Amaan

Chapter 86

1.2K 152 9
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any...
Can do comments...

.........................

2 months later

.........................

Zoya was picking up jannat in her arms while hee mobile was in between her head and her shoulder as she spoke "theek hun fadi, jannat ny uthaya diya tha!"

"Ku kya hau? Theek ho hai na jannat!"

Zoya smiled listening to her husband's voice while she closed the milk bottle cap telling him "Han bilkul theek hai bhook lagi hui hai usko!"

Saying so she walked to the lights and turning them off started to walk upstairs...

"Tum wapis kab ao gi? Ab mujhy bht yaad a rhi hai tum dono ki!"

Listening to fahad zoya chuckled and spoke "parson a jy gy hum fadi, acha ap batay ghaar sab kesy hayn? Or dua ai hui hai?"

Fahad hmmed before telling her who sat on the bed giving her daughter the milk bottle... "han sab theek hai, or dua nhi ai, kaha to tha usko but usny baat taal di, momin bhi nhi hai ghaar, but usny to chakar bhi nhi lagaya!"

Zoya hmmed and looked at her daughter who was hoing back to sleep taking the milk... "or apny subha office nhi jana?"

She asked on which she listened his huff... "jana to hai! Chalo tum bhi soo jao, jannat wsy bhi sonay nhi deti hai!"

He chuckled at the end making zoya laugh and kiss her daughter's forehead... soon they said a bye to each other and zoya kissed jannat's head saying "you baba is missing hi baby!"

Saying so she kissed her hand who smiled in sleep... zoya smiled and laid beside her on her bed in her parents home...

............................

A Few Days Later

............................

Zoya was making jannat lay in the cot which was in the living room when hadia's loud voice reached her ears... "ahhh"

Zoya got alert and making jannat lay in to walked to the room where hadia was laying... "hadia!"

Hadia looked at zoya and spoke "bhabhi its paining!"

Zoya turned to see aisha who spoke "mein arham ko bulati hu!"

Zoya nodded and made hadia sit on the bed... soon aisha with arham and hadia... while zoya stayed back with small jannat...

.....................

"Abhi abhi soi hai, 2 ghantay tak uthy gi tab tak shyed mein a jaoun, yeh iska bag!"

Zoya said to nazish after passing her jannat who was sleeping... she kissed her daughter's head before walking out... while nazish blew out a dua on her and then walked inside smiling at her granddaughter...

Here zoya sat in the car and fahad drove to the hospital... they reached near the OT when at the same time doctor came out and spoke "Hadia Arham's family?"

Till now zoya was standing beside aisha and fahad when arham spoke "we!"

The doctor nodded before telling them with a smile "its a boy, and she is all fine!"

The four of them smiled brightly when fahad hugged arham congratulating him while zoya side hugged aisha who let out a prayer for the both mother and son...

Soon they all were sitting in the room where hadia was shifted and now zoya was holding the baby..... she looked on her side to fahad and spoke "fadi dua ko call nhi ki?"

Fahad nodded his head telling her "kiya tha yeh rhi thi call karun gi to ly jy a ky!"

Zoya nodded and looked at arham who came inside after ending the call... zoya smile and spoke... "Chaliay papa, humy apny bhatejay ka naam bataiay!"

Arham smiled and standing in front zoya looked at his son with a smile before telling her "Muhammad Mustafa Khan!"

"Ma Sha Allah!"

Both zoya and fahad said together before zoya asked "kis ki pasand ka hai?"

Arham took his son from her and sat on the chair which was beside hadia's bed who was sleeping and spoke "dono ka, mujhy Muhammad Naam pasand tha, or Dia ko Mustafa!"

Zoya smiled and at the same time aisha came inside telling fahad... "fahad tumhari khala flight sy a rhi hayn, 2 ghantay tak pohonch jy gi to unko lyny jana hai!"

She said and looked at arham who was looking at Mustafa... she smiled and walking to him she creased his head... "mera bacha Allah tumhay hamesha khush rakhy!"

Arham smiled but then looked at aisha with tears and spoke "aj ammi abbu hoty to kitna khush hoty na chachi!"

Aisha just creased his head who let out a few tears while zoya looked at fahad who to went silent remembering his taya jaan and tayi jaan... they were like another mother and father to fahad and dua just like aisha and ahmed were to arham...

.......................

"Oye Ma Sha Allah, bhabhi dekhay to sahi, yeh to phupho pass a kr has rha hai!"

Dua cooed little mustafa in her arms sitting on the bed near zoya while hadia too smiled listeing to dua... "tum hospital q nhi ai thu dua?"

Hadia asked on which dua looked at her saying "wo ammi ki tabiyat nhi thi theek to kaam khatam krty krty time ho gaya, bhai ko call ki to ap log ghaar a gy huay thy!"

Hadia nodded when the door of the door got opened and amna came inside... "chalo bachon a ky khana kha lo, or hadia tum bhi thora aram kro, mustafa ko hum bahir ly jaty hayn, zahid or zubair dono lar rhy hayn isko pakarny ky liay!"

Hadia chuckled and nodded and the three ladies went out... hadia closed her eyes when she listened the door getting open so she opened her eyes to see arham coming inside... he smiled at hadia and sat on the floor beside the bed and creased her face... "theek ho?"

Hadia blinked her eyes before asking "ap thy kahan?"

Arham just creased her head telling her "ammi abbu ko milnay gaya tha, unko batany gaya tha ky unka pota aya hai!"

Hadia just moved her hand ti his face wiping his tears and nodded in no... while arham kissed her forehead "thank you so much for giving me him!"

Hadia just passed him a smile... "ab jiay ja ky kuch kha ly, subha sy kuch nhi khaya hua apny!"

Atham blinked his eyes and again placed a kiss on her forehead before walking out...

.......................

"Aasalam-o-Alikum Momin!"

Dua greeted her husband after coming inside her previous room in her parents home...

"Walaikum Salam, Ammi ki taraf ho?"

"G, bhai farig nhi thy wo aty hayn to usky baad ghaar jaoun gi!"

Dua answer and in return she listened "ruk jao kuch din, mujhy wsy bhi 1-2 week hayn abhi idher!"

Dua smiled and sat on the bed before saying "par ammi?"

She heard momin's sigh and he spoke "ammi ko mein keh dun ga, or jitna time rehna hai reh lo, mein khud lyny a jaoun ga!"

Dua hmmed before asking "ap paka ammi sy baat kr ly gy?"

Momin smiled before saying "han biwi sahiba, ab jao or sab ko meri traf sy mubarik keh dyna!"

Dua smiled and soon ended the call... she went to freshen up and coming in the room she sat on the bed when the door was knocked... she turned and saw zoya there... dua smiled and spoke "jannat kidher hai?"

Zoya walked to her while telling her "usky papa usko kisi ky pass jany dy to phir na!"

Dua smiled while zoya sat beside her and held her hand saying "you know i am your friend before you bhabhi! Right!"

Dua frowned while nodding and zoya asked "so can i ask you something?"

Dua spoke with frowns "g bhabhi, but aisa kya hua hai?"

Zoya nodded in no and asked "mein kafi dayr sy notice kr rhi hun jab sy tum jannat ky hony ky baad ghaar gai ho, tumhara ana bhi kaam ho gaya hai, msg bhi karo to kabhi ja ky reply ata hai! Kya hua hai? Mujhy bata sakti ho!"

Zoya asked while dua just kept looking at zoya's hand... after that dua spoke "pata nhi bhabhi, ammi ka behaviour kuch theek nhi aj kaal mere sath, pehly pehly wo theek thi, par jab sy khala pakistan shift hui hai ammi mere har kaam mein koi na koi cheez point out krti hai, har baat mein kuch na kuch keh dyti hayn, pehly to mny bht ignore kiya tha, par ab to momin bhi ammi ko bht samjhaty hayn! Najany kya hua hai!"

Dua told her everything on which zoya just listened... she didn't knew what to say... "momin ko pata hai?"

Dua nodded before saying "is dafa un ky jany sy pehly ammi ny aik dfa us ky samny bhi kuch bola tha, tab unhy pata chala, abhi bhi mein ghaar jany lagi thi but momin ny hi kaha hai ky ruk jao wo baat kr ly gy ammi sy!"

Zoya just held her hand in one hand and spoke "jo bhi baat ho dua, apny dil mein kabhi koi buri baat na anay dyna, ho sakta hai koi masla ho jo wo asy kr rhi hain! In Sha Allah sab theek ho jy ga!"

Dua smiled at zoya and then zoya stood up saying "chalo ao ab nechay chaly, nhi to tumhary bhai ny pura ghaar sar py utha lyna hai apni beti ky sath!"

Both chuckled before walking down with a smile...

..........................

Okay!
How was it?
Is this story that boring that you don't even wanna read it!
I can see almost 300 views and 1/2 comments thats it!
Was thinking to complete 100 chapters
But if it is actually boring them let me know i will end it sonner!
And yes do you need English translation?
Or should i stop it?
It actually take double the time to wrote the update!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7K 29
Collection of short stories filled with romance, passion, love, and drama. Characters in the stories do not represent real life. All work is pure fic...
1.5M 92.8K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
61.4K 4.7K 23
Can love survive the scrutiny of society? Rosalind's marriage to the charming Lord Evan Westwood was a love match, but it has not been what she expec...
110K 4.2K 20
There is some short stories. About love, romance, marriage and much more. I hope you guys like it. This is my first story on Wattpad. Cover made b...