Remedy (ShinKami Story)

By Lost-And-Never-Found

Book 2 to Diseased. Takes place a few more years into the future from Chapter 40 (or was it 41?) of Diseased... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N

Chapter 5

415 14 17
By Lost-And-Never-Found

The flashbacks just kept coming. Small triggers sparked the memories. Every time Hikori called him 'Dad', he would flinch till he realised that it was Hikori calling him that. Denki would toss and turn each night, not being able to get to sleep. He'd stay awake. When he did sleep, he'd jolt awake in cold sweats. When he wakes up, he can't help but break down, causing Shinso to wake up to comfort him. Tonight was one of those nights.

"... It's OK, Denki. Your safe. There's no need to fear." Shinso soothed as he held his husband.

"How do you know...?! He could be out there somehow...!" Denki fretted.

"We saw him in court all those years ago. We know he went on trial."

"Yeah, but we didn't see him actually go to jail. He could've somehow overpowered the officers and still be loose!"

"..."

"I'm scared, Hitoshi... Really scared."

Shinso held his husband closer as he felt him shake in his arms. He had never seen Denki act like this. Never. Except when he was living with his dad back in the days. That man done some psychological damage to the blonde and Shinso was trying everything he could to remind him that he's fine and that there is nothing to worry about. He stroked the blonde's hair as he thought about what to do. Suddenly, a thought formed in his mind. A way to reassure him.

"We don't have to if you don't want to, but, how about we go to the prison so that I can show you that he's there and there is no way for him to escape?" Shinso asked as he held his partner at arm's length.

"You... You would do that...?" Denki sniffed while he wiped his tears.

"If it will reassure you that everything is fine, then of course."

"Thank you, Hitoshi."

Denki wrapped his arms around his partner's bare chest as he hugged him. Shinso hugged him back.

-----

The next morning, after dropping Hikori off at the preschool, Denki and Shinso caught a taxi to the prison. When they entered, they walked to the front desk. The lady looked up and saw them standing before her.

"Hello! How can I help you, today?" She asked kindly.

"Umm. We're here to see Rai Kaminari...?" Denki replied.

"Sure. Let me just check the files."

A silence passed between them.

"Alright. I'll send an officer with you. Officer Uramaki."

Denki was shocked. This one was of the officers that came and informed him about his situation when he was at UA. Seeing her now made him realise how long ago it was. She looked good. She looked no different, except for the visible grey streaks in her hair.

"Hello, gentlemen. If you would follow me, I can take you to his cell." She said brightly.

The men followed her through the prison. Pass rows and rows of cells. They reached a door that looked like a safe. They stood before it for stationary as it was being opened. When they stepped through. They walked along a narrow path in a single line. Looking down, Denki only saw darkness. They reached a bullet proof glass prison and sitting there, on a single wooden chair was the one ma that made Denki's life a living hell.

Rai Kaminari.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is! My one and only son. It's been a few years hasn't it? 20 or 30 years?" He smirked with something that couldn't be described. He stood up and made his way to the glass.

"Well, considering I was 26 when I graduated and returned to Japan. How old am I now? Father?" Denki said flatly.

Rai just shrugged.

"Exactly." Denki spat. "You know. Mum loved you. She loved you so much. She called you Kaashi, because she wanted to give you a name that would bring her joy. But you fucking Shot her."

"So what? I never loved her."

Denki screamed and jumped at the glass, his face right against his father's. He fumed and hot tears welled and ran down his face. Shinso jumped forward and grabbed Denki's upper arm. He got a static shock from the electricity that was coming off of his husband.

"Looking at you this close, Denki, I can see the scars littering your body. The ones that I gave you and the ones that you did to yourself. Care to explain them?" Rai continued calmly.

"Those scars were from what you drove him to do. As well as remembering the things you did to him." Shinso replied as Denki just stood fuming.

"I asked my son. By the way, who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Shinso Hitoshi. Denki's husband." Shinso replied.

Rai's face twisted into one of disgust. Shinso's face turned to fear, only slightly, as he realised that this man before him, his father in law, was a homophobic jackass. He didn't want to have Denki face this man any other day, but, it was the only way to show Denki that he was safe.

Denki stood fuming. Rai leaned against the glass, too casual for his own good.

"So? Care to catch me up on what you've been doing with your fucking life, then Denki?" Rai asked with a devilish smirk.

"None of your business." Denki spat.

Rai looked him up and down. Saw the slight bags under his eyes and the way that Shinso stood closely to him. He saw how Denki looked like he hasn't gotten enough sleep for a few days, before coming to a conclusion, much to his disgust.

"You enjoying looking after a brat of your own? You know. You were the reason why I did the things I did. I never wanted you, I wanted to kill you the moment you were born, but Sakura loved you with all her heart, so that's why I would beat and abuse the both of you. You'll turn out just like me. Whether you like it or not."

"I WILL NEVER BE LIKE YOU! YOU'RE A MONSTER! A FUCKING SPAWN OF SATAN! I WILL DO WHAT MY MOTHER WOULD WANT ME TO DO! TO CHERISH HIM WITH MY WHOLE HEART! I WILL NEVER TURN OUT LIKE YOU I-!"

Rai's eyes sent out a pulse as his slate grey eyes widened in a stare. Denki gasped and clutched his head, all while falling to his knees. Shinso dropped with him, while Officer Uramaki ran over to help, along with two others.

"I never told you, did I? I had a little visit from Master Shigaraki, a couple of days back. He gave me a tonic, that gave me a new selection of about 10 different quirks. The one that I'm using on you currently is called Brain Pulse. If I stare at a person, then I can cause them severe migraines and be able to get into their heads, extract information and alter thoughts at my will." Letting go of Denki, Rai just stood and watched as they began to walk out.

As they reached the door, Rai called out once more.

"Iwill get out and find you, Denki! Don't think I won't!"

Hey guys!

Yes this is another chapter!

As I mentioned, Rai Kaminari was visited by Shigaraki, whom is trying to recreate the Nomu experiment, but he has had more success with the experiment.
He decided to experiment on Denki's father, as he was able to get much closer to any student than any other villain before.
The experiment was a success and the quirks that were implanted into Rai worked.

P.S. mention in the comments the other 9 quirks you would like Rai Kaminari to have! I would love some reader input!

P.P.S. Who would like Denki to reconnect with his Aussie Friends?!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 56 13
I AM NOT STEALING THIS BOOK!! it is me @Cloudystar987 and I am continuing my book here in my new account, since I can't access my old account. The ot...
1.1K 18 23
[Completed] From a young age Izuku was singled out for not having a quirk. This continued at his home where his father hated him and thought of him a...
20.6K 730 50
This is a rewrite of my Dadzawa and Dadmic book. That one was good (my most popular book) but I want to really focus more on the kids a bit. Ill keep...
195K 4.7K 42
Kaminari lives in an abusive home. His dad is a jerk and he's got a horrible temper in which he takes out on both Denki and his mum. When Denki comes...