โค๏ธแด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡sษชแด„แด‹ แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ๐Ÿ’™ ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๏ฟฝ...

By iiMae_theNerd

๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”... More

า“ษชส€sแด› แด‡ษดแด„แดแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€เฟ๐Ÿ’™ part 1
ษดแด‡แดก sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›เฟ๐Ÿต๏ธ part 2
า“ษชส€sแด› แด‹ษชสŸสŸเฟ๐Ÿ”ช part 3
sแด›แด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€เฟ๐Ÿ’˜ part 4
แด€แด…แด ษชแด„แด‡เฟโœจ part 5
1sแด› ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ’๐Ÿ’Œ part 6
แด‡สŸษชแดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด˜สŸแด€ษดเผ’โŽ part 7
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...
1sแด› ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ’๐Ÿฅ€ part 8
2ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ’๐Ÿ’Œ part 9
แด˜สœสsแด„แดแด˜แด€แด›สœเผ’โšœ๏ธ part10
sแดœษชแด„ษชแด…แด‡ แด˜สŸแด€ษดโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ–ค part 11
2ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡โ˜ฌ๐Ÿฅ€ part 12
sแด‹ษชสŸสŸ'sโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ part 13
แด„แดแดแด˜แด‡แด›ษชแด›ษชแดษดโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ”ช part 14
สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด›โ˜ฌโณ part 15
3ส€แด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸโŽ โŽ ๐Ÿ’Œ part 16
แด‹แด€ส€สŸษดแด€แด˜โŽ โŽ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก part 17
แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ษดแดแด›โŽ โŽ โžฐ part 18
แด‹ษชแด…ษดแด€แด˜โŽ โŽ โฆ part 19
3ส€แด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡โŽ โŽ ๐Ÿฅ€ part 20
4แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ†๐Ÿ’Œ part 21
แด›สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœเผ†โšฐ๏ธ part 22
สŸแดแดsษชษดษข sแด€ษดษชแด›สเผ†๐Ÿ“ˆ part 23
4แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ†๐Ÿฅ€ part 24
แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด›เผ†๐Ÿต part 25
แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› ษขษชา“แด›sยฐ แญ„๐ŸŽ part 26
5แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸยฐ แญ„๐Ÿ’Œ part 27
แด€แด…แด แด€ษดแด›แด€ษขแด‡s ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿคž part 29
แดส€ ษชษดแด แด‡sแด›ษชษขแด€แด›แดส€ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿ”Ž part 30
สŸแด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›ใƒš๐ŸŒŒ part 31
6แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸใƒš๐Ÿ’Œ part 32
แดแด€ษดษชแด˜แดœสŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด˜สŸแด€ษดใƒšโ‡๏ธ part 33
sแด„สœแดแดสŸ า“ษชษขสœแด›ใƒš๐Ÿ’ข part 34
แด›แดส€แด›แดœส€แด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดsใƒšโšกpart 35
6แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡ไนก๐Ÿฅ€ part 36
า“แด€แดษชสŸส า“แดœษด แด…แด€ส แดแดœแด›ไนก๐Ÿ’ part 37
า“แด€ส€แด‡แดกแด‡สŸสŸไนก๐Ÿƒ part 38
แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ & ษชษดแด ษชแด›แด‡ไนกโ„๏ธ part 39
7แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ไนก๐Ÿ’Œ part 40
ษดษชษขสœแด›แดแด€ส€แด‡เผ—๐ŸŒŒ part 41
สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœเผ—๐Ÿ“ƒ part 42
7แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ—๐Ÿฅ€ part 43
ษดแด สœษชs แดษชษดแด‡เผ—โฃ๏ธ part 44
ษช'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€สs สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœเผ—๐Ÿ’” Part 45
New book!!!

5แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿฅ€ part 28

484 33 131
By iiMae_theNerd

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

Ok ima be honest.. i did not think i will reach 30 chapter's.. i actually plan just doing 20 or 25.. cause i thought killing is like easy for me to write BUT CURSE MY OVER IMAGINATION!!

I once again detailed my whole story and now i think this book will be more than 40.. i hope not... ಥ_ಥ

══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══

Darryl was sitting beside Sunny observing Melisa and Sunny whispered to Darryl about how will he get rid of her.

Sunny - sooo.. any plans?

Darryl - still thinking.. i mean.. if i just stab her it will cost me so much blood to clean..

Sunny - well..

Darryl - well what?

Sunny - i mean.. where at a water park.. sooooo

Darryl smiles and hug Sunny for that. Sunny told Darryl he can drown her when people are not watching or make it look like an accident for her.

Darryl noded and Darryl ask Sunny for another favor which she shouted at him for doing such a horrible favor.

Sunny - are you kidding me Darryl!! flirt with the guy's in this stall!!

Darryl - hey, it will be a good distraction plus shes the only girl who works at this side... now i know why theirs so many guy's here...

Sunny - oh hell nah!! you can ask me to disposed corpses but not flirt with guy's!!!

Darryl - oh c'mon!! your only just going to flirt not make out!!!

Sunny - b..but what if someone notice me!! im literally wearing a black sunglasses and hat to cover my face!!

Darryl - it will be quick i promise! i'll give you the signal than you'll stop and burn this place.. soo deal?

Sunny - *sight* cursed your adorable faced... i swear ima murder you on my own..

Darryl - Thank's Sunny^^ your the best cousin ever!!

Sunny - yeah yeah whatever...

Darryl noded and head's to Zak where that bitch just started making sexual jokes on him which made Darryl even more pissed and wanted to just stab her already. Darryl sit's beside Zak and hug his arm and look's at the girl telling her to back the fuck off and Zak imidietly blush seeing Darryl hugging his arm.

Darryl - im sorry miss but can you not like talk... to my best friend..

Melisa - oh.. just a friend? well im sorry "sir" I was having a nice conversation to your cute friend here~

Darryl - oh, but isnt your job to serve drinks and not serve your disgusting face?

Melisa - why you little bitch!

Zak - hey!! dont you dare talk about Darryl like that!! c'mon Darryl were leaving!

Melisa - but-

Zak get's up in annoyance and grab's Darryl's hand and walk away. Darryl look's back at her with a sly smile telling her he won and that made her pissed and wanting to get back at him.

Darryl - *kisses his cheek* Thank you for defending me their Zak..

Zak - *blushed hard* w..wha n..no- wha!!!??!

Darryl *gigles* it's a thank you kiss Zaky~ now why dont we order food at the other stall, i hate it their.

Zak - s..sure.!! *bi panic intensify*

Zak mind was still in shock knowing Darryl kisses his cheek and still cant believe this was so real for Zak. Darryl thought's was finding away to distract the people into not looking at Darryl's direction.

Darryl got a great idea than Darryl told Zak to go buy snacks at the other stall cause Darryl need to go to the bathroom. Zak agrees and he goes back to the other's where their was another food stall.

Darryl smile's and went to the other direction. He went to the kid section and where their you can controll the tide of the wave and make it as high or as low as possible.

Darryl goes to the control room where he saw a security guard and started rushing to him and knocks him out. Darryl opens the door to see a guy controlling the waves and has headphones. The guy saw Darryl and imidietly called security.

Darryl - sorry, i think your break started early

Guy - wait wha-

Darryl knocks him out hard than he falls to the floor. Darryl goes into the control room and see the lever that controls the tide. Darryl smirks and he pulls the lever all the way to high tide and he watches the screen where the waves suddenly went bigger and washing away some kids.

He watches where a lot of the people went to the kid section and started to help some of the kids get out while their parents where screaming and crying.

Darryl - now that's taken care off. Time for Melisa's turn to be wash away from existence *laughts maniacly*

Darryl quickly went back to the first food stall he went and to his suprised many guy's is in the stall and coming to see Sunny. Sunny was sitting on the counter holding the Manager's chin and a some guy's just watch as she form a sexy pose and has lustfull eyes.

Darryl - i regreat ever asking Sunny for that favor...

Melisa - you slut!! this is a bar not a strip club!

Sunny - my my.. someone is jealous. Im sorry sweety that im just way too zsexier and hotter for you~

Melisa - Manager kick her out!!

Manager - u..uhh

Sunny was holding the Manager's face about to kiss him but tease him, That made Darryl a bit pissed and wanting to murder every guy that is around her but Sunny gave him the signal look to get rid of Melisa already.

Darryl calm down and sight than he goes to Melisa and quickly grab's her. He cover's her mouth and went to the nearest bathroom aka the employee's bathroom than he kicks open the door and he shove's Melisa's faced at the toilet to drown her.

Darryl - How dare you called my cousin a slut.. your more of a slut than her..

Melisa - *screams while drowning*

Darryl - this death is perfect for you, a perfect way to describe how shitty your life is *laughts maniacly*

Melisa was trying to get out but Darryl is way stronger than her. After about 2 minutes he notice Melisa isnt struggeling anymore.

Darryl - well that was easier than i expected. Goodbye slut~

Darryl went out of the back but suddenly hear gun shot's and he saw mostly everyone was dead.. he goes back to the food stall and to his suprised the people that are in the bar was all dead and it created a pool of blood.

Darryl was shaking in fear.. he knew Sunny was in their so he quickly scream for Sunny's name even thou he still here gun shot and multiple people running and screaming.. Darryl wouldn't care less for those people or his life.

He wanted to check if Sunny is alright. He wanted to make sure she's still alive. Darryl now realize Sunny is more important than his parents and he will gladly trade them for Sunny's safety.

Darryl check on the glass window and try's to break the door, but it was covered all with dead bodies. Darryl look's at the window trying to find Sunny, He keep screaming out her name and was the edge of crying. Than Suddenly Sunny grabs Darryl's arm and started running.

Darryl - SUNNY!! YOUR ALIVE!!

Sunny - trust me, even if i wanted to get shot those people wont even lay a single finger on me...

Darryl was confused to what she said but he doesnt care, he only cares about Sunny being safe and sound and getting the hell out of their. Sunny went threw the back and hids under the table where some shooters was checking and guarding.

Darryl - w..what is happening here?!!!

Sunny - i dont know, all i know is when i heard a gun shot i imidietly hid under the counter while every guy at that stall get shot.

Darryl - w..wait! what about the others!!

Sunny - oh no worries heir safe, i made sure everyone was at the van hiding.

Darryl - phew.. i thought they were injured-

Sunny cover's Darryl's mouth when one of the shooter's went closed but luckily he dindt check under the table. They both sight in relief and Sunny pull Darryl at the back door and Sunny kicks the metal door hard and that shooken Darryl how strong she is.

Sunny saw the other's waving at her and both of them smiles. The two headed to the Van and Sunny yelled to Zak to start driving. Zak noded and he quickly drove away from the water park.

Darryl - oh my goodness that was a closed one!! what even happened!!!

Zak - we dont fucking know!! Sunny just called us saying their are weird well dreassed people and just started shooting everyone!

Aleesh - Sunny told us to hed to the Van while she goes get you Darryl..

Nick - I WAS LEGIT ALMOST SCARED TO DEATH WHEN I HEARD GUN SHOT!! I WAS WORRIED AND SICK!!

Karl - we were so lucky that Sunny inform us before the park was starting to turn into a war zone..

Clay - And were all relief that you two are safe.. we were all thinking to split up and look for the both of you!!

Sunny - well that is a dumb idea. Than you guy's will die in just a sec and that will be troublesome...

George - i told clay that was a bad idea.. well only a bit cause again we were all worried that what if something bad happened to you two!

Zak - oh right i forgot to ask, what's with that scarft Sunny?

Darryl - now that you mention it.. where did you get that red scaft?

Sunny - i found it.. and stop asking question and focus on the road, i see a lot of police car and ambulance headed to the water park.

Sunny cover's her mouth with the scarft slightly blushing and her eyes was a bit wattery. Luckily no one notice her reaction and they just let Sunny to sleep while Zak drove them all home where their parents has a worriedsome face.

Zak finally drove to Darryl's house and the two grab's their bag. The two waves goodbye to Zak and thanked him for the fun and horrible experience.. Zak also waves goodbye to them and droves off to his house.

Conor - oh my god finally you two are home! i was worried that if you two were dead!!!

Darryl - Almost, anyway thanks Conor for babysitting Lucy for me.

Conor - no worries Darryl, Lucy is a good puppy and well behave not like the other devil dogs i baby sit..

Darryl laughts and Sunny went inside the house and goes to her room. Conor asked what happened to her and Darryl just said she was just frighten. Than Darryl pay Conor $5000.

Conor - dude!! this is way too much!!

Darryl - consider the rest a tip, for always taking such good care of lucy^^

Conor - Thanks man, your the best client i ever had.

Conor waves goodbye to Darryl to go home and Darryl also wave goodbye to Conor and telling him to get home safe. Darryl went inside to see his puppy barking and Darryl quickly picks her up to cuddle her, but slowly he frownded cause he was a bit worried for Sunny...

Darryl - i wonder what happened..

[ ... ]

Sunny went insider her room and locks it. Sunny was still blushing a bit than he goes to her mirror and taking off the scarft to reveal love mark's and a bunch of hickey's on her neck and some on her chest.

Sunny - *holds her neck* tsk... goddamn it Erick...

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.7K 57
๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š™, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐Ÿธ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š• ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”...
872 41 20
โ˜ฆ๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ป๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ, ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š. ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐š™...
60.7K 3K 99
๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š›๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š๐šข๐š™๐šŽ, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—'๐šœ ๐š˜๐š›๏ฟฝ...
105K 3.3K 18
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ." "๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ." __________๊งโœฉ๊ง‚__________ ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™—...