Percabeth: As We Grow

By readerandwriter16

"I'm glad you're here for me, Seaweed Brain." "Yeah. Me too, Wise Girl." Percy and Annabeth have grown up. Wh... More

Introduction
💍Yes!💍
🤵🏻The Best Wedding Kiss👰🏼
👶🏻Eating for Two (Part 1)🍼
🍼Eating for Two (Part 2)👶🏻
Baby Names
Hello Baby Jacksons
Zoë, Luke and friends
🎂First birthdays1️⃣
🌊Powers📚+Kids=Chaos
💀Special Edition: Solangelo's Kid🌞
🐱🐶Pet Pandemonium🦜🐟
🏫Pre-School Panic🏫(Part 1)
🏫Pre-School Panic🏫(Part 2)
💖More babies?💖
💖More babies!💖
Silena Bianca Jackson
🏫Elementary School🏫(Part 1)
🏫Elementary School🏫(Part 2)
A Little Recap on Names
💕Special Edition: A Different Kind of Love (Bianca)💕
⛺A Decision(Part 1)🏫
⛺A Decision(Part 2)🏫
🏕Camp Half-Blood🏕(Part 1)
🏕Camp Half-Blood🏕(Part 2)
💕Love Is In The Air...(Part 1)💕
💕Love Is In The Air...(Part 2)💕
💕Love Is In The Air...(Part 3)💕
💕Love Is In The Air(Part 4)💕
💔Heartbreak(Part 1)💔
💔Heartbreak(Part 3)💔
Healing
Second Chance
Hope
Epilogue: Legacy

💔Heartbreak(Part 2)💔

109 2 2
By readerandwriter16

Connie's POV

To be honest, I never knew why I fell for a playboy two years older than me.

But I did.

"Hey Feisty!"

"Playboy." I acknowledged, trying to sound like I didn't care but failed terribly. "You keeping your promise?"

He laughed. "Well, a month of 'no other girls' is easy when I know you're gonna date me in the end." he smiled, flirting. I blushed self-consciously.

"You know I'm waiting for you." I murmured quietly, cupping his cheek as I looked into his sky blue eyes. "You just keep your promise for a week, okay?"

The bell rang for class. Jasper sighed.

"I'm not allowed to kiss you during my promise, am I?" he said, pretending to cry.

"Just this once, Playboy." I rolled my eyes playfully.

He grinned and kissed me on the cheek. I was a little disappointed it wasn't a real kiss on the mouth, but eh. A girl's gotta play hard to get, right?

"Bye." I smiled as we walked to our respective classes.

Jasper's POV

Time skip

I felt happy. So happy.

I was floating, flying.

And I was drunk.

I didn't know why, didn't care why. All I knew was there were plenty of girls for me to fuck here! And they were hot.

"Let's party!" screamed someone, raising a beer in hand.

We all cheered. Now partying with hot girls purring at your side, that's the best kind.

"Hey, sexy." a girl purred next to me. "Are you...Jasper Grace?"

The next thing I knew, her lips had slammed into mine sloppily. I could smell the drunken breath on her lips but I didn't care.

Suddenly something floated on the surface...something wasn't right. I pulled away.

"What's the matter?" the girl slurred.

"I---" I racked my brain for information, but nothing came to mind.

"Ah, what the fuck." I continued into the kiss. I was sure it could wait.

After all, it couldn't be that important, could it?

AN: Let's skip the sex because ewwwwww.

"T-That was fun." The girl said as we collapsed onto the floor, panting.

"Well, thanks for the fun, but I need to be going---" I started, picking up my clothes. The beer was getting to me, the effects starting to wear off. I started trying to dress, but I was so drunk I couldn't even pull on my boxers.

Then, in the middle of it all, I froze.

Connie. My promise.

Oh no.

And didn't she say...she was going to a party after school?

A really big freaking party, with loads of hot guys?

She even said she wouldn't even touch them for me...

I tried to push out of the writhing mass of mostly naked bodies, but I couldn't.

And then Connie Stoll stood there, frozen in shock as I saw her see me just fuck a girl.

AN: I'm breaking my own heart by writing this---

Don't worry, they make up in like 20 chapters later.

Kidding! 5 chappies, maybe?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 163 32
DO NOT READ THIS ANYWHERE OTHER THAN WATTPAD. Percy and Annabeth were betrayed. This led to a new life which is much more relaxing than the last one...
7K 189 15
Rated Mature out of caution! Check inside to see reasons! When Annabeth went on vacation over the summer, the last thing she expected was to get a b...
35.6K 568 20
On a random day after you both turn 18, you switch bodies with your soulmate. Annabeth, however, didn't expect her partner to be the green-eyed son o...
274K 4.9K 15
Percy is finally going to school with Annabeth which means they get to spend more time together! But when Annabeth meets another boy in school and he...