My new life

By Heloisemeynier

When Draco learn that he is a neko and that Harry Potter is his dominant, is life change. Cute Drarry story... More

Explaining
Harry - 1
Draco - 2
Harry - 3
Draco - 4
Harry - 5
Draco - 6
Harry - 7
Draco - 8
Harry - 9
Draco. - 10
Harry - 11
Draco - 12
Harry - 13
Draco - 14
Harry - 15
Draco - 16
Harry - 17
Draco - 18
Harry - 19
Draco. - 20
Harry - 21
Note
Draco - 22
Harry - 23
Draco - 24
Harry - 25
Draco - 26
Harry - 27
Draco - 28
Harry - 29
Draco. - 30
Harry - 31
Draco - 32
Harry - 33
A\N
Draco - 34
Harry - 35
Draco - 36
Harry - 37
the wedding - 38
The honeymoon - 39

Draco. - 40

5.9K 95 34
By Heloisemeynier

It had been three months since we went on our honeymoon, and it was still perfect. We quickly felt into a rhythm. We try to work at the same time, so we almost always woke up at the same time and ate together every night. Harry often worked on Saturday, so I would pass the day with my friends and the Saturday night, we would go see Hermione and Ron. Hermione's pregnancy was going very well, she was healthy and everything. They were having a baby girl. Ron had insisted that I followed her pregnancy, and I did with pleasure. The Sunday was reserved to us. We would stay home and cuddle all day, or go on a sweet date, that often ended up with mind-blowing sex. We could also pass the day in bed, waking up completely to loving sex that always turned into very kinky sex, but we don't need to talk about that. I loved my life, it was perfect. We almost never argued and if we did, we would go blow off some steam and then apologize and pass to something else. Now, it was a Wednesday, and I was listening to a boring patient to diagnose him. My day had been very long and draining and he was my last consult and I could not wait to go home to my husband. I had no energy left in my body and I was like a ticking bomb. After a fucking hour, I finally arrived home and leaned against the wall in a sight, closing my eyes. I took off my shoes and my cape before unbuttoning my shirt and walking in the house.

- Harry ?

...

- Harry !?

...

- HARRY !

There was still no answer. I looked at the time. He was supposed to be home by now. He was supposed to be home since almost an hour. He was supposed to finish early today. It was too much for my tired self and I let myself slide down the wall, crying. I would say about 15 minutes later, I felt hands rubbing my back and lips kissing my head.

- No, don't touch me, I'm mad at you

- Alright love.

Harry moved away and sat a bit away from me.

- Why are you mad baby ?

- You came home late.

- I know, I'm sorry, I got held up on a case.

I nodded and leaned my head back against the wall.

- How about I make you a bath? To apologize.

- You better do that.

- Okay baby.

Harry said with a smile in his voice, standing up and going to the bathroom. I took a deep breath and dried my tears but didn't move. He came back ten minutes later.

- Come take your bath love.

- Alright.

I stood up with the wall and slowly went in the bathroom. There were candles everywhere and a bubble bath with my favourite scent. My favourite towels were next to the bath for when I would come out and a soft music was playing. I suddenly felt really bad to be mad at Harry because it wasn't his fault and he was so kind. I broke in tears again.

- What's wrong love, are you still mad at me.

I cried harder and tried to talk at the same time. Harry came to me and pulled me to his chest, rubbing my back.

- It's okay baby, just cry for now, I got you, I won't let go, deep breath.

I cried in his chest, listening to his calming voice telling me what to do until I calmed down before pushing away and drying my tears.

- I'm sorry.

- Don't be baby...

- No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been mad at you. You can't always control work, and it wasn't your fault, and you are so perfect and kind and I shouldn't have gotten mad.

- It's alright love, I forgive you, you are tired, so your emotions are all over the place, don't worry, I understand. Now, come here, let me undress you and put you in your bath okay ?

I nodded and went to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead before taking off my shirt. He kissed along my shoulders making me shiver before taking off my pants and underwear. He then picked me up and gently placed me in the bath. He was about to leave, but I grabbed his hand.

- Join me? The bath is too big for just me.

Harry smiled.

- Of course love.

He started to take off his auror uniform, a bit more slowly than needed, but I wasn't complaining. I had always found his uniform very hot, which yes made me a bit jealous. It was fitting his form perfectly. But the best part was reserved for me, the part where he took it all off one piece after the other, each muscle showing, his eyes never leaving me. After a way too long time, he was finally naked and we were both hard. I went forward and Harry stepped in the bath behind me, pulling me close against his chest. I put my arms on his and let my head fall on his chest, closing my eyes.

- I missed you today, I didn't want to work.

- I know baby, I know

I hummed and relaxed in his arms before I whispered.

- Now I'm tired and horny and hard. It's all your fault.

- Okay love, how about I do something for the second and third one?

- No one is stopping you.

I knew the bastard was smirking as he moved his hand down before trailing it back up my thigh. I shivered and moaned as he wrapped his fingers around my dick. He started to move, going faster and faster as I moaned louder and louder, arcing my back. He started to rub the tip and it wasn't long until I came in a long moan. Harry slowed down and stopped, moving his hand away. I leaned against him more.

- Are you better now ?

- Hum hum, thank you Lion.

- Well, it is the least I could do.

I chuckled before turning my head to kiss him.

- Let's get out, so I can take care of your problem now.

Harry smiled and kissed me again before picking me up. I quickly wrapped my arms around him as he got us out of the bath and dried in a second. I pouted against his neck.

- You didn't use the towel.

Harry smirked and grabbed the towel before going to the room. He put me on the bed carefully before climbing on top of me and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and followed in the kiss. I soon felt a small part of the towel up and down my thigh and I shivered. He then proceeded to run the towel up and down my entire body until I yanked it out of his hands and threw it on the other side of the room. Harry laughed warmly and I smiled. I took that moment of weakness to turn him around and go on top of him. His laugh died down and he looked at me with dark eyes. I smirked and started to kiss down his neck and then chest, gaining a few moans and muscles flex. I went lower and lower, kissing down his V-line before licking the tip of his dick. He moaned loudly and flew his hand down to grip my hair. I moaned and took him all in my mouth, starting to move fast, sucking on his dick as much as I could. Harry was moaning loudly and slightly pulling on my hair. I went faster, deep throating him which made him moan even louder. He came not long after and I swallowed everything. I pulled away and kissed back up until I kissed him. He kissed me back and turned it around. We pulled away after a bit and he laid down next to me. I turned to cuddle into him.

- I love you princess

- I love you too lion.

I said in a yawn, closing my eyes. I felt Harry's smile as he kissed my forehead. After a minute, I moved my leg to get his attention. He turned his head to me.

- What is it baby?

- Blood ...

I whispered, half asleep. Harry shook his head.

- I'll get more tomorrow, you're tired.

I sighted and moved away, rubbing my eyes before turning to him.

- Stop acting like an idiot, you need the blood or you'll get sick.

Harry looked at me before getting on top of me and starting to kiss my neck. I lifted my head back, closing my eyes, almost falling back asleep. I was way too tired to react when he bit me and started to drink and I definitely fell asleep before he finished drinking, but it was okay because I was safe in his arms.

************

One year later.

I had just come home from work to find Harry asleep on the couch. I smiled and looked at him. He would now go away on missions for maximum a week, like this time and I would miss him like crazy. I was glad he was back home safe. I went upstairs and grabbed a blanket before going back down and putting it on him. I took the time to look at him. We still had the same routine, except that now, sometimes, on the Saturday, we would babysit Rose to allow her parents some peace. Rose was Hermione and Ron's daughter. She was truly adorable. Our life was great, we would also go out on Friday night, see some friends, enjoy our life. We both completely loved our job to the max, although Harry didn't want to spend his entire career as an auror. He wanted to open a daycare later in the year. Ron had a job at his brother's boutique and Hermione was going up in the ministry. Blaise worked in a potion shop and Pansy a library. My job at the hospital was still very demanding, but I would not change it for the world. Yes, our love was perfect. I smiled and kissed Harry's head before going into the kitchen with a smile on my face. Yes, definitely, my new life was the best I could have hoped for. 

The end 

A/n: Hey guys. This is the end of my first story. If you liked it, don't worry, more are on the way. I have another Drarry currently in writing but I'll only post it when I have completly written it. It does mean you'll have to wait longer but it will all come out in one block or during the same week. I'll maybe post another story (tomarry) for you guys to wait. Anyway, hope you liked the story and see you in another one. 

Love 

-  H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 269 24
In the immediate aftermath of the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco and Harry are both struggling to come to terms with the events of 'Deathly Hallows' and f...
137K 2.3K 18
"You'll be my little slut, potter.." - / The idea on chapter 1 is from "that's escalated quick drarry" by kara reynolds credit to them also go suppo...
428 15 1
Summary: When Draco encounters the Mirror of Erised, he is brought into an alternate universe where Potter is his boyfriend. Things get messy when he...
132K 2.6K 13
The dark had won the war thanks to Draco who killed Dumbledore and who brought Harry to the Dark Lord. He was put as the right-hand man of Voldemort...