Antonio's

Bởi izzyl0ve

Ellie was at a club with her friends but she didn't realise that night was going to change the rest of her li... Xem Thêm

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 1

4.4K 59 23
Bởi izzyl0ve

Ellie's POV:

"Lets go" my friend ash says as we all walk out the door toward the jeep to go to the club. Ash was driving  and everyone else was just on there phones or talking.

When I got there is stank of alcohol I walk over to the bar with all my friends as we all take a seat and ruby starts ordering shots I have a bad feeling about tonight my friend they are all light weights I decided not to drink tonight as I didn't want to wake up and feel like shit.

"Come on drink with us" as my friend ash slides me a shot but I push it back to him. "No thanks" I said I didn't want to get drunk tonight.

Hi I'm Ellie I'm 18, I'm 5,3 i know I'm short I have long brown hair and blue eyes. I was wearing a red dress that was quite revealing but oh well it's a club who gives a fuck.

I was at a club with some of my friends and when I tell you I hate clubs I mean I hate them. There so loud, noisy and full of drunk teenagers.

All my friends were all drunk but I was quite responsible drinking and not drunk yet. I watch them dance, I was known as the mum of the group the one that always look after them and doesn't drink much.

A friendly looking guy took a seat next to me he stared down at me from his stool with a smirk on his face. He smelt like cigarettes as if he just came out of the bathroom after a smoking session. He has blonde hair and look in his 20s Damn he was wearing black trousers and a white polo shirt with his sleeves rolled up.

"Hey let me buy you a drink kitten" the man says to me I nod and look back at my friends dancing after a few minutes he says "Here" he pushes the drink to me "thank you" and I drink it.

He nods and just stares at me as if waiting for a reaction after about 5 minutes I start to feel dizzy and my vision is blurry. I felt a hand over  my mouth when I tried screaming for help. I was lifted up by a pair of strong arms that had a strong grip on me and then I felt myself being chucked in a boot of a car and then everything went black.

I open my eyes and I'm sitting in a room handcuffed to a wall I look around to see about 20 women also handcuffed and crying.

What the hell then a man enters the room "finally your awake kitten I have a few questions for you" the man said I noticed it was the same voice from earlier and the same smell of strong cigarettes.

"How old are you kitten" he says I keep my mouth closed not answering him. He then slaps me "answer me!" He says now sounding angry and frustrated.

"18" I say now holding in my tears "good, are you a virgin" he says like it's a normal question you ask on a daily basis. "Y-yes" I say he smirks and chuckles.

"They will like you, name?" He says his smirk returning to a frown "Ellie" what did he mean they will like me he then nods and leaves.

We're am I what is this place these women, Most of them look about 25-30 I was the youngest there.

After about 20 minutes the door opens again "Sarah come with me" a man says and Uncuffs her and one by one everyone got taken away I heard a lot of shouting and cheering what the fuck.

Everyone was gone except me then the door opened and he entered "it's your turn kitten good luck" he uncuffs me and takes me out onto a stage there was a giant crowd all men and they were all wearing suits what the.

"Ellie she is 18 and is a Virgin offer starting at 50 thousand" a man shouts next to me wait there selling me I'm at a human trafficking auction shit.

"100 thousand" one man shouts he would pay that much for me? "200 thousand" another shouts damn "300 thousand" another man shouts.

"1 million" a man shouts why is he paying 1 million for me? For me?!?! "1 million going once, going twice, going three times SOLD" wow.

After that I was snatched of the stage by the same man that kidnapped me "well done kitten I just got earned 1 million now come and meet your new owner" he kisses me on the head and drags me to a room.

After a few minutes the man walks in he smirks when looking at me. "Lorenzo you found a pretty one" he says and walks up to me smirking. I put my hands over my face and try shield my face "amore don't do that" The man that entered said I noticed in his voice he had a Italian accent. He grabs my hands and puts them by my side once again.

"P-please" i say im terrified I look up to see a tall man he says brown curly hair and grey eyes. Damn.

He grabs my arm and goes to leave "Antonio the money for the girl?" Lorenzo says. Suddenly the person who I'm guessing is called Antonio pulls a gun out and shoots the guy 3 times I scream and try to run but he puts his hand around my waist.

"Not so fast baby your mine now" he says and picks me up over his shoulder and then puts me in his car.

"What's up amore why you look so scared" he asks curiously first I've been sold second I just watched a man get shot not once not two cents three times.

"Your my new maid" he says before I have a chance to reply he smirks I ignore him and lean my head on the window silently crying.

About 10 minutes later the car came to a stop And he gets out and goes round the car and opens the door for me. "why have you been crying baby" he sounded like he cared yeah he's funny.

He picks me up bridal style and into the house "put me down p-please" I was now crying again and kicking and screaming in his arms.

He doesn't seem bothered and just holds me tighter. "Brother put her in a spare room make sure there is nothing she can hurt herself with" Antonio says.

"No let go of me" Antonio passes me to another man that I was guessing was his brother. "Sh kitten" people that call you kitten are never good news two people had called me that in 1 day and see were I ended up. He carries me up the stairs and then walks in a room it was so pretty it had a double bed and a walk in wardrobe and a bathroom.

He carries me to the bed but instead of leaving after he puts me down and gets on top of me. "Your so pretty I can't stop myself kitten" he says and starts kissing me and then going down my neck leaving marks.

I scream and try to push him away but he was strong "shh" he then starts unzip my dress. And pulls it of me. "Stop please" I scream.

He starts to kiss down my chest with me kicking and crying but then the door was opened and Antonio was there "brother what is all the fuss" and then he sees us and pulls his brother on top of me.

"Get out" Antonio says to his brother and his brother winks at me and leaves. "You okay?" He says I couldn't respond and just shake my head (no) he goes to the wardrobe and grabs some shorts and a hoodie and changes me. "I can't trust my men around you come on" he grabs my hand and leads me to a room.

It was bigger then the room I was put it not like I had a lot of time to look but this room was amazing. "This is my room you will sleep with me" he says.

"NO PLEASE LET ME GO" I scream in his face "I'm not sleeping with some pervert" he now looks angry "your sleeping with me AND THATS FINAL" his grey eyes looked darker and dangerous.

"Baby you think I went through all that trouble to get you to just let you go" he tuts he was talking about how he shot Lorenzo. "Come on" he drags me somewhere else.

I was taken into a office and he lead me to a seat in front the desk and he sits in the chair behind the desk. "I'm going to do work so be a good girl and be quite" he says. I didn't want to sit here but I didn't want to know what would happen if I didn't.

So I just sat there every 2 minutes or so Antonio looks up from his computer and looks at me for a second. "Come here" he suddenly says and I go up to him and stand next to him and he pulls my waist still sitting down so I'm sitting on his lap.

I try to get up but he holds my Waist tighter and with me on it lap he continued to do work. Me being nosy I have a look what he's doing I see him writing a email and I read a little bit and it was about drugs he had sold them he wanted the money for the drugs he sold.

He must have felt me freeze and he says "being nosy are we?" I tried to get up again but his hands suddenly came of the keyboard and around my waist again.

I was so scared and I froze again "you scared of me princess?" He asks I couldn't see his face but I already knew he was smirking.

"N-no" I say he chuckles and finished the emails and picked me up and placed me down on the floor and he gets up and he walks up to me.

But this time instead of freezing I ran, I ran down 2 stair cases and I could hear him running after me. I ran in a room that was a bathroom it had a lock and I locked it.

"let me in now" I could tell it was Antonio I open the small window and stood up on the counter and was about to jump out but someone pulled me down by my waist.

I see him he doesn't say anything but looks furious and just drags me of to his room. "Go to sleep now" he sounds Angry and about to loose his temper I got in the bed and under the covers and Antonio went in the bathroom.

Then Antonio comes out in just jogging bottoms he gets in the bed next to me. I move more to the edge of the bed to get away from him.

Every time i closed my eyes I could see Antonio's brother again. I kept moving trying to get comfortable "stop" a tired sounding Antonio said. I freeze but after a few minutes I was uncomfortable again and started moving again.

Suddenly a pair of hands grab my waist and pull me to them and I stop moving he had his arms around me and my back was on his chest.
I felt comfortable here and fell asleep in his arms.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3M 32.5K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
87.7K 3.4K 53
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐲 His world was turned upside down when his father disappeared and left him in charge of the family business. He adapted, wit...
14.1K 195 13
This book will contain bad word, violence and sex. So please read at your own risk. thanks you for all the reads and please comment and bad grammar i...
189K 5.5K 24
"𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝙅𝙊𝘽 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐, 𝙄𝙎𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙔/𝙉?" When a ruthless mafia leader meets an naive innocent gir...