ZARA!( Yandere demon slayer x...

By luluzinhagacha1

eveyone seems to be in awe of the girl with the green hair, so much so that they want her for themselves... More

{01}πŸ€
{02}πŸ€
{03}πŸ€
{04}πŸ€
{05}πŸ€
{06}πŸ€
{08}πŸ€
{09}πŸ€
{10}πŸ€
{11}πŸ€
{12}πŸ€
{13}πŸ€
{14}πŸ€
{15}πŸ€
{16}πŸ€
{17}πŸ€
{18}πŸ€
{19}πŸ€
{20}πŸ€
{21}πŸ€
{22}πŸ€
{23}πŸ€
{24}πŸ€
{25}πŸ€

{07}πŸ€

3.9K 80 53
By luluzinhagacha1

*NOBODY*

Tamayo:"I hope you are his friends." {She says, sounding a bit like what a mother would say}.

You look at Yushiro with your left eye, seeing how he was trying his best as he exploded at the idea of ​​being friends with you two..(I don't know in my case, he seemed kind of calm with me).

Well, mostly Tanjiro. Tanjiro also looked at Yushiro, nervously doubting that would happen.

Zara:"sorry but...I don't think that's really going to happen, ever! {You doubt, not even wanting to think about the future of being friends with an angry demon}.

Tamayo:"It's not unbearable, you know." {Tamayo answers zara's question from before}.
"I believe it's easier for me than normal demons." {She continues before placing her hand on her chest as she tilts her head down} "Because I've adjusted my body considerably."

Tamayo explains, secretly picking up your interest and making you curious about how she did it.

Tamayo:""I also removed the Kibutsuji curse."

Now this is where your curiosity is at its limit, where a child's curiosity would be.

Zara:⭐⭐⭐🌟🌟🌟!!!

However, Tanjiro was confused.

Tanjiro:"Swearing? T-Tweaking your body?" {He cocks his head to the side like a puppy, his brows furrowed in agitation}.

Tamayo takes off the white clothes that prevented his unique kimono from getting any blood stains. She leads you all into a room, pointing her hand towards the door.

Tamayo:"Come this way." {She politely orders you all to hear her and follow her into the living room}.

But once you all feel.

Tanjiro:"
Hey Nezuko, that's impolite!" {Tanjiro informs her, panicking about how she shouldn't hang around in someone's bad manners}.

Tamayo:"all right." {smile assuring that all is well}. "Please feel at home." {Tamayo kindly says, allowing everyone to feel comfortable here whenever they want}.

Zara:{You stare at Tamayo}"I still think you're beautiful!"{You spoke of nothing again}.

Tamayo:"thanks again....❤{red cheeks}.

Tanjiro and yushiro:👁_👁-_- 👁_👁

Tamayo:"back to the subject...."

Tanjiro:"Sorry." {Tanjiro apologizes once more before letting her speak}.

Tamayo:"Now let me continue." {She notifies}. "I adjusted our bodies so that we can live without devouring demons." {Tamayo clarifies, answering her questions that stuck in her head}. "A small amount of human blood is all we need." {She ends up explaining, giving you all the answers you needed}.

Zara:"Interesting..."

Tanjiro:"Blood?" {mumbles, frowning a little}. "You mean.." {Tanjiro pauses, hoping it's true}.

Tamayo:"You might find this unpleasant." {she stops before continuing}. "But what I do is buy blood under the guise of transfusions from those who cannot survive." {Tamayo illustrates, calm as ever}. "Of course, no more than it would harm them." {She concludes}.

Tanjiro:"I see!" {Tanjiro finally understands, a bullet of sweat running down his cheek}. "So, that's why I'm not getting that unique weird smell from these two demons." {He believes, his mouth still open as he looks at them both. - But they need human blood after all. he theories, remembering how demons need blood to survive.

Tanjiro:"If blood is all they need, then Nezuko.. {He remembers his sister, remembering how she didn't show any signs of hunger for any human. Not even a little}.

Tanjiro snaps back to reality when he hears Tamayo speaking once more.

Tamayo:"Yushiro can survive on even less blood." {She informs, saying something that surprised you and Tanjiro}. "I was the one who turned him into a demon."

Tanjiro leans forward a little, a little interested in how she did it.

Tanjiro:"You did it?" {Tanjiro questions, barely able to believe it's true}. "But.." {He looks at Yushiro before looking at Tamayo as he lets out a confusing noise}.

Tamayo:"You are right." {She agrees}. "It is generally accepted that no one but Kibutsuji can breed demons." {She explains, even though the pair knew it}. "That's more or less accurate." {She averts her eyes from Tanjiro to the ground beneath her}. "After over 200 years," {she paused before continuing to explain}. "I was only able to turn Yushiro into a demon after all." {She finishes}.

It made you wonder how old she is, including how long it took her to turn Yushiro into a demon.

Tanjiro tightens his uniform, mumbling something you didn't even hear. You turn your head towards Tanjiro, wondering what he just said.

Tanjiro:"Two hundred years," {Tanjiro said a little louder this time} "You were only able to transform Yushiro after over 200 years?!" {Tanjiro screams in shock}.

And Tanjiro decides to say something he would regret.

Tanjiro:"Exactly how old are you, Miss Tamayo?!"

Tanjiro yells a 'BIERGHH-!' Immediately after saying this, he felt something thump in his chest.

Yushiro:"Don't ask a lady her age, you rude bastard!"

You silently flee to Nezuko's side, not even wanting to get hit by Yushiro, who is currently hitting Tanjiro's chest repeatedly with his pale hand.

Tamayo:"Yushiro!" {Tamayo yells, looking angry for the first time}. "Next time you hit that boy, I'm going to make you regret it!".

Tamayo scolds him, tanjiro is coughing as he tries to breathe with what just happened.

Zara:("it looks like chaos")

Yushiro:"Yes ma'am!" {quickly sits back where he was, being obedient like a dog to her, then sits down next to zara}.

When Tanjiro is finally able to breathe, Tamayo speaks again.

Tamayo:"There is one thing I would like to clarify with you." {She said}.

Nezuko looking angrily at Yushiro who was close to zara. while she was doing 'Hm!' sounds while she's lying on the floor.

Yushiro:"let me have her too!

Nezuko:"hm!!!{he muttered in anger}.

Zara:"I'm sorry she said no!

Yushiro:👁👁💢

Tamayo:"I'm not trying to create more demons." {She reassured, not wanting them to have a bad idea}. "I only perform the procedure on terminally ill people, or on those seriously injured who don't have much to live." {She notifies while continuing}. "And in those cases," {she stops before continuing again} "I always ask beforehand if they they want to live like demons."

Tanjiro sniffs the air, checking whether she's telling the truth or not.

Tanjiro:("The scent she gives off is pure and devoid of deception"). {He ponders, before making a decision. -} ("She is someone I can trust." He thought).

Tanjiro's hands curled into fists, clenching slightly before speaking.

Tanjiro:"Tamayo, once people become demons.." {He pauses, afraid of what she might respond}. "...Is there a way to make them human again?" {He completes his sentence}.

Tamayo:"Hm.." {Tamayo pondered}. "There is a."

Tanjiro:"Please say-!" {Tanjiro started, before being hit immediately by Yushiro}.

Yushiro:""Don't get so close!"

Tamayo:"Yu...shi...ro..." {Tamayo-san growled}.

Yushiro:"I just played it, Tamayo san!" {Yushiro defended himself}.

Tamayo:"Don't do that either!" {Tamayo ordered}.

In her friend's defense, Zara started pulling Yushiro's cheek as punishment.

Yushiro:{screams of pain}.

Nezuko:{laughing and thinking}.

Yushiro:("for some reason, i think i'm really enjoying writhing in pain... I WANT MORE OF THIS!")

Zara:"Next time you do this, I'm going to spank your ass!"💢 {she threatened while the other boy cried in pain}.

Zara:("is he enjoying it? is this guy a masochist?")

Tanjiro:("thanks, one more reason i want to marry you!")

Tamayo:""No matter the disease, there is always a cure. However, from now on, no I can turn a demon into a human" {Tamayo explained apologetically.} "But I'll do my best to develop this medicine!."

She went on to explain the steps of this research and how strange Nezuko's case is.

........................................

Tanjiro and Tamayo's conversation was interrupted when Temari's ball hit the wall.

Yushiro:"Get down!" {Yushiro yelled and held Lady Tamayo protectively,
while Tanjiro held Nezuko and Zara under him}.

Sasumaru:"Haha ha!" {The woman with the temari balls laughed}. "Just like Yahaba said, the building appeared in a place where it wasn't before!"

Yahaba:"Blood demonic art technique, I presume...one that is capable of hiding things. Hunters of blood demons and demons together? How curious..." {A strange man with eyes in his palms reflected}. "Anyway, Sasumaru, the way you did it was so immature. Not to mention I got dirty" {he complained}.

Sasumaru:"You're so annoying. Stop whining. I want to play some more, and your clothes aren't dirty at all!" {the woman, who Zara assumed was Sasumaru, responded with a sadistic smile}. "I found you!" {she roared as she sent a ball home again at full force}.

It crashed against some surfaces, before turning in midair and flying towards Yushiro.

Tanjiro and zara:"Yushiro!" {Tanjiro and zara shouted in unison}.

zara broke out of Tanjiro's protective grip and crawled to the inert body from Yushiro, careful not to get hit.

Tanjiro:"Nezuko! Take the unconscious and injured woman to a safe place!" {Tanjiro ordered and loaded his katana}.

Zara:"bastards..."

Sasumaru:"Aha! I killed someone!" {Sasumaru applauded}. "The demon slayer with the earrings, is that you, hm?" {she mused}.

Tanjiro:"Tamayo-san! Please go to a safe place!" {Tanjiro begged}.

Tamayo:"Tanjiro, please don't call us and keep going. We'll be fine. We are demons after all.." {Lady Tamayo rejected her pleas}.

Sasumaru sent another ball to Tanjiro, who did his best to deflect it in 7th form, managing to penetrate it. Somehow even with a katana cutting completely, he managed to move and hit the boy on the head.

Yushiro's head slowly but surely began to grow his head back and a bright smile appeared on zara's face.

zara hugs him, yushiro felt his grip was confused and blushed, but quickly she released him. after the hug he goes back to normal in front of tamayo, who was looking at him a little seriously.

Yushiro:"Tamayo-san! I already said that, didn't I? I told you that working with demon hunters would bring demons here! My technique is imperfect! You knew that, didn't you?!" {Yushiro complained}. "I can hide structures, but I can't hide smells! The more people I hide, the greater the chance that Kibutsuji will find us!."

after that face it would be, Lady Tamayo just looked away in embarrassment.

Tamayo:"I hate people who interrupt our time together! I can't stand them!."

Zara:"Okay, getting a little desperate, friend" {zara grunted and released Yushiro, dropping him to the ground before standing up and wielding her own black katana}

Zara:"tamayo i liked him, can you protect him for me? I come back!

Tamayo:"Yes......of course🙂("😒").

Yushiro:"Ok....("SHE LOVES ME!!😳😍")

Sasunaru:"Haha! What are we talking about?" {Sasumaru asked, tearing off his kimono to reveal his torso}. "I will make your death an honorable death! I'll allow you to be killed by one of the 12 kizuki!

Tanjiro:"12 kizuki?" {Tanjiro asked}.

Tamayo:"Muzan's henchmen! Take her blood!" {Tamayo replied}.

Sasunaru:"Now it's time to play!" {Sasumaru grew another 4 arms and continued to throw his balls at the small combination of assassins and demons}.

Zara:"Until the night and your life is over!" {Zara finally jumped in to help Tanjiro, deflecting the temari balls and cutting them in half}.

Zara:(breath) "three asuara sword-style breaths: ASHURA!!"

zara and tanjiro were cutting all the balls.

Tanjiro and zara realized that when they were cut, they would lose most of their strength, but they would still hit very hard. It's like they move on their own.

Tamayo:"Let's recover, don't worry about us!"  {Tamayo dismissed Tanjiro and zara's worried look}.

Yushiro:"Hi! Stupid demon hunters!" {Yushiro caught his eye}. "The arrows! Avoid the arrows!."

Zara:"Arrows; arrows?" {zara muttered in confusion}.

Yushiro:"I'll lend you my vision!" {Yushiro offered and threw 2 pieces of paper at the fighting boys}.

Tanjiro's paper landed on his forehead and zara's on your cheek.  Realization flashed in their eyes as they began to see those arrows.

Tanjiro:"Thank you, Yushiro-san!" {The red-haired boy thanked}.

Yushiro:"I don't need thanks you clown!

Zara:"Thank you, yushiro-san!"

Yushiro:"hmm?😳........ DON'T PRAISE ME IDIOT!!💢

Tanjiro:"Nezuko, attack the one in the tree!."

Nezuko obediently ran outside and kicked the demon in the tree while the Tenmari woman continued to attack the pair.

Tanjiro carefully dodged attacks with his 3rd form, while zara used his 4th. The boys finally got close enough to her that Tanjiro cut off her arms and the electronic-eyed boy could grab her leg.

Tanjiro:"Tamayo! Is this the woman you need?!"  {Tanjiro yelled at the lady}.

Tamayo:"I'm afraid so!"

Zara:"Let's get her blood then!" {zara applauded as she got more excited}.

She didn't pay much attention to the comings and goings between Tanjiro and Yushiro, but realized it was something like 'don't lose focus!'  and 'okay!'  She managed to catch the conversation between Tamayo and Yushiro, where the male demon asked to escape while everyone was worried. Lady was horrified by the proposal, which made him immediately withdraw what she said.

This made zara laugh a little, but she shouldn't, because a Temari came flying towards her.

Luckily, Tanjiro came to the rescue to cut the ball because she could reach him, but when the ball made impact with her skin, it still hurt a lot.  She didn't have much time to recover when Nezuko fell on Tanjiro.

Yushiro:"Slayers! You must defeat the one with the arrow patterns!  Me, Tamayo, and Nezuko are going to deal with the Temari demon!" {Yushiro made a plan}.

Zara didn't hesitate for a minute. She leapt at the male demon with Tanjiro right beside him.

Yushiro he turned completely red when he saw her close to his face, he couldn't resist and had screamed with nervousness.

Yushiro:"AAAAAAA!!!("SHE IS VERY CLOSE TO ME!!....but I have to disguise it)

Zara:"i'm really tired, and you're screaming.  this will make me deaf!

Tanjiro glared at him, after his screams yushiro glared back.

Yushiro:("does this idiot like her too?  if that's it I'll kill him before this demon.... WAIT!  WHAT AM I THINKING?  I HAVE TO CONCENTRATE NOW!!!").

Yushiro:"Filthy bums... {the demon growled and went back to normal} "Don't come near me! (unless you of course).

Tanjiro was suddenly lifted from the ground and thrown into a tree.  while zara stood beside him, and she angrily hit him upon seeing tanjiro in a tree.

Zara:"YOU SHIT DEMON!!  WHY YOU DID IT!!!{you bubble with rage as you hit him}.

Tanjiro:"what a son of a bitch!!( Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit...)

Tanjiro climbed down from the tree and straightened up, grabbed his katana and used the 8th form of water breath to break his fall. he looked gratefully {actually he wasn't} before looking at the demon.

Yahaba:"Sasumaru isn't that the fugitive, tamayo?"{yahaba asked}.

Sasumaru:""Is that so!"  {the woman asked}.

and threw a ball at Nezuko, who tried to kick it, but instead yanked it out, despite Tamayo's pleas not to kick it.

While the two demons were busy arguing over how many heads to take home, Zara launched another attack, but it was deflected when she was thrown against the wall.

When Tanjiro saw her lying on the floor leaning against the wall, he was desperate.

Tanjiro:"ZARA!!{ screamed desperately}.

Zara:"Don't worry about me I'm fine now focus on them!....

zara stood up, tried to stand up, her legs were shaking but then they stopped shaking, and returned to the fighting stance.  {but left some bruises}.

see her standing, tanjiro is relieved.  but he was very angry at what they did to her.

the arrows will appear and Tanjiro was jumping and trying to defend himself, jumping and dodging the arrows,

zara moaned and slowly regained consciousness of the severe impact she had suffered from hitting the wall.  She immediately jumped to her legs, holding her arm that throbbed with pain.  She watched helplessly as Tanjiro was thrown, the arrows in his arm threatening to break him.  She momentarily forgot about the pain in her arm, growing angrier by the second.  She let out a war cry and leapt at Yahaba, two swords in her hand.  She collapsed and cut off one of his arms, keeping him distracted.

Zara:"I cut your arms...

Zara:"Tanjiro, go!"  {zara screamed at the top of her lungs}.

Tanjiro did as he was told and used the modified version of his second to separate the demon and decapitate him.

.....................................

TO BE CONTINUED.....

.....................................

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.3K 32
"Help me to fall in love with you." Zoro spat out his drink, looking at her incredulously as if she's gone insane. "Have you lost your mind, you damn...
417 27 15
Female Y/N X Roronoa Zoro Y/N was a skilled bartender and pirate thief who roamed the high seas, always staying one step ahead of the law. However, h...
3.1K 103 12
After Sanji and zoro eat a fruit on a island, they realise it had something to do with Zoro's "sickness"..... MATURE CONTENT! 13+!!! -sex -cursing ...
1K 24 12
You are a girl that had eaten an extremely strong Devil Fruit called the Druid-Druid Fruit. After meeting the Strawhats, you know going with them wil...