The Sons of Anarchy Saved Me

Bởi HalleyOwens7

My final SOA fan-fic, I hope you enjoy. Xem Thêm

~Prologue~
~The Party~
~Salary Meeting & Door Notes~
~Working~
~Party Till I Drop~
~2 Weeks Later~
~Surprises, Proposals, & Ex Troubles~
~Ex-Wives, Daughter & Saving~
~Waking Up~
~Day with Kerri, Taken~
~The Call~
~Let's End This~
~Waking Up~
~Leaving the Hospital & Bars~
~1 Month Later~
~Wedding Day~
~Tattoos' & Tagalongs~
~Family Surprises~
~Quitting Jobs~
~Traveling~
~My Husbands Family~
~Almost Painting & Sambel~
~Goodbye Chibs & Painting~
~Finish Painting, Online Shopping & Cooking~
~2 Days Later & Shipments~
~1 Week Later, Designing Bathroom & Paddys' Room~
~Home, Parties & Transfers~
~2 Months Later~
~1 Month Later, Wedding~
~2 Months Later, Day with the Ex-Wife~
~6 Months~
~8 Months Pregnant~
~Waking Up~
~2 Months Later & Plans~
~Goodbye Jimmy~
~Paint Shopping & Painting~
~Moving Day~
~1 Year Later~
~1 Year Later~
~2 Years Later~
~Heartbreak~
~2 Months Later~
~Funeral~
~2 Years Later~
~Day Off~
~Surprises~
~2 Days Later~
~School Problems & Telling Everyone~
~Wedding Day~
~13 Years Later~
~2 Years Later-Epilogue~

~Going Home~

39 1 0
Bởi HalleyOwens7

~Adinas' POV~

It's been two days since I told Chibs that I was coming home, and today happens to be the day, I couldn't be more excited. I sighed getting up going to the bathroom doing my morning things, I left my colorful shoulder length hair down in waves. When I was done with my hair I decided to start my make-up, I did a thick layer of black eyeliner on my top, and a thin layer on my bottom. When that was done I did a gold, burgundy, and black smokey-eye shadow, with black mascara on my top and bottom lashes. After I finished my eyes I painted my lips with a dark burgundy metallic lipstick, I sighed going back to the bedroom and getting dressed. I knew that when we landed it was going to be hot, so I pulled on a pair of black high waisted pleather shorts that had silver studs lining the pockets. I put on a dark grey belt, however before buckling it I put on a black pleather thick strapped tank top. I tucked it in before pulling it out a bit and buckling the belt, I sighed sitting on the bed pulling on my high heeled combat boots. When that was done I pulled on my chained close necklace, my medium length one, and my long chained one. When that was done I slipped on my many bracelets on both my wrists before pulling on my red leather jacket. 

When I was fully dressed I quickly grabbed my bag after packing all of my things. I sighed going downstairs seeing Cati, Paddy, and Liam in the kitchen drinking their coffee. Paddy and Liam whistled, as I turned letting them see me, before looking at Cati who was giving me a bright smile.

"What do you think? You think Chibs will like it?"

They laughed, nodding her head.

"Aye, he's no' goin te know wha' hit him Dina."

I smiled looking at the clock, letting out a sigh.

"We have to leave in a couple hours, what do you guys want to do until then?"

Liam sighed.

"Well ye haven' been te my place ye' te see how clean it is like ye talked abou'."

"Good point, lets go."

With that we headed to our bikes heading over to his place with Paddy and Cati following on his bike. When we got to his place we parked and I sighed following up to his place, as we walked in I smiled seeing how amazing this place looked. We went into the bathroom first because it was right there when we walked through the door, and I nodded my head. This looked ten times better than I ever could've thought, it was clean and there was an actual shower curtain. The curtain was medium gray, white, and yellow, it actually made everything pop, the towels were medium gray but that's to be expected. 

I smiled looking at Liam nodding my head.

"This looks great, so much better."

"Aye, I agree wit' Dina, a lot better than the shite hole it was before."

Liam laughed, shaking his head.

"Thanks Paddy, I appreciate tha'."

I sighed.

"Alright, lets go across the hall and look at the bedroom to see how that turned out."

He nodded his head taking me across the hall, and once again I was surprised, the bedding was navy blue and white. On the bed was a bunch of matching pillows, over the short window was a pair of navy blue black out curtains.

"Once again Liam I'm impressed, any woman would love to sleep in this room, luckily it's going to stay this way."

"Aye, I plan on keepin it this way."

I smiled nodding my head.

"That's good, Harley's going to love this."

"Harley?"

"Yeah, that's her name, she's a good girl, battered like me but good, she has a good heart."

He smiled, and I sighed before looking at the door.

"Alrigh', she sounds great, ye ready te see the kitchen and the living room?"

The kitchen was cleaned up and all he did was hand a couple hand towels, I nodded my head.

"It's good, clean, and simple, that's all that matters, I saw that the living room was at least clean, but I am excited to see what you did with it."

"The' le's go look at i'."

I smiled following him to the living room and to say I was all smiles through this experience is an understatement. Who knew that all this man needed was a woman telling him what to do, and a firm talking to, along with the chance to find love. The window was covered with curtains that faded from gray to blue, on the couch was gray, white, and yellow throw pillows. On the floor under a coffee table was a white, blue, gray, and yellow area rug tying the whole room together. 

I looked at Liam and he smiled.

"So wha' do ye think? Ye think it'll pass fur any woman?"

I smiled, nodding my head, chuckling a bit.

"Yes, any woman would love to live in this apartment."

"So I passed."

Now I was in a full blown laugh as I nodded my head.

"Yes, you passed."

"Good."

Cati stepped up giving Liam a hug.

"I'm proud of ye boy, ye're growin up, i's abou' time ye go' yerself cleaned up."

"Thanks Cati."

She nodded her head and I looked at my phone.

"It's time, if we don't leave now we won't make it in time for the party."

They all nodded their heads and I went ahead taking pictures of each room skipping the kitchen. When that was done we walked out, he closed the door, locking it behind him as we headed down to our bikes. Cati once again rode with Paddy, and I sighed as the strip came into view, when we got there Liam and I stopped putting down my kickstand getting off the bike. I stood there giving Cati a hug before pulling away, she smiled at me with small tears in her eyes.

"Ye changed my life Dina, thank ye so much."

"Always Cati, if you ever need anything I'm here, if you ever need me, I'm only a call away and a plane ride away."

She smiled.

"I always wan'ed a sister."

I laughed.

"Well now you have one."

"I'll text you when I land."

She nodded her head and I went over to my bike getting on waiting for Liam, I quickly sent Chibs a text telling him I love him and I'll see him tomorrow afternoon when we land. When Liam was done we rode onto the plane parking our bikes and getting into our seats as the plane took off. I knew that in just a couple hours I'll be home and in the arms of my husband loving every minute of it. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

104 0 15
Because I am an organized neat freak, I decided that I needed to take all of the unfinished fanfictions I have and place them into one place because...
6.3K 63 18
Since @YourNCTSimp is leaving Wattpad, I decided to be a good friend and publish their stories on my account. Love you~
325 0 43
This is my 3rd SOA fan-fic, I was originally writing this for a friend of mine, but she and I are no longer friends so the end of this book will make...
2.3K 69 20
a very romantic and full of adventures fanfic having some realistic situations i hope you all enjoy reading it