~Traveling~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today seeing that Chibs was gone and knew that he was more than likely already at work. I sighed, getting out of bed and ready for the day, I went to the bathroom so I could start my morning things, along with my hair and make-up. I took my colorful hair putting it up in a messy bun leaving strands loose to frame my face before doing a thick layer of black eye liner. When that was done I did a black smokey eye-shadow with silver glitter, before a pinkish purple metallic lipstick. When my make-up was done I went back to the bedroom getting dressed, I pulled on a black crop top with my black leather outfit that is covered in silver studs. I pulled on my thigh high heeled boots, connected to each boot has three buckles that connect to a belt around my waist. 

When I knew that everything was in place I took my gun, putting it in the holster Gemma gave me clipping that to my belt loops

When I knew that everything was in place I took my gun, putting it in the holster Gemma gave me clipping that to my belt loops. When everything was finished I went to the garage hopping on my bike and going to get my nails done. I looked at them yesterday morning realizing that I haven't had them done since my wedding. I kinda want them done and to look nice, I don't want to look like shit when I finally meet Chibs family. I smiled pulling into the lot, I went in smiling at my usual lady before telling her what I wanted, she smiled making jokes about me not getting skulls this time. She did my nails white with a black smoke design and mint green filigree that looked like shards of green glass. 

When my nails were done I paid and tipped before going back to my bike heading for the club figuring I would set up for tonight

When my nails were done I paid and tipped before going back to my bike heading for the club figuring I would set up for tonight. I don't want to have to worry about running around like a crazy person trying to fill and keep everything clean. When I got there I gave Chibs a kiss before going into the club filling the trophs and cleaning the taps. When that was done I put beers in the trophs before looking at the clock, seeing that I still have two hours until the party. I went outside seeing Chibs taking a cigarette break, I smiled taking the cig from him taking a hit. He smirked before looking at the time on his phone giving me a confused look as I handed the cig back to him.

"Ye do know it's only four thirty righ'?"

I smiled nodding my head.

"Yeah, I'm going to head home for about an hour to pack my bag before I come back for work, I just wanted to get everything set up inside."