~Working~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today at ten, I quickly got up brushing my hair putting it up in a ponytail to keep it out of my way while I work. I pulled on a pair of black ripped up jeans with a white thick strapped tank top that has two black skulls on the front. I packed my regular black combat boots for when I work at the bar tonight, I pulled on my black mid shin high steel toe boots, and my red leather jacket. 

I put my mechanic bibs in my leather backpack with my combat boots before going out to the main room to see Chibs in the kitchen with a cup of coffee

I smiled as I saw that he had made me a cup, I went over taking it seeing that it was black, however when I tasted it I knew that there was no sugar

"Chibs?..."

He looked at me.

"Where's the sugar?"

He smirked, nodding to the upper cabinet behind him, all this told me was that he wasn't a big morning person. Now that is something I am surprisingly used to, the kindness I'm getting, the new life full of men that seem dangerous yet protective. I'm not used to any of this, I'm not used to being helped in such a way, I'm used to hell, this is all so odd to me. I sighed getting the sugar opening the bag and pouring quite a bit of it into my coffee before asking where the spoons were stirring the sugar in. The whole time he looked at me with a smirk, I gave him a confused look while he just continued to smirk at me.

"What?"

He chuckled a bit, shaking his head.

"Nothin, jus' wonderin if ye wan' actual coffee with tha' sugar."

I laughed.

"Sorry, I like my sugar."

"Don' apologize, it's cute."

I smiled feeling my gut flip, I knew what this meant, but I haven't felt it since my first date with my husband before things took a turn for the worse. I blushed taking a sip of my coffee, before looking at the clock seeing that it was only ten thirty, we have plenty of time. I pulled out one of the stools at the island taking a seat as Chibs looked at me with confusion in his eyes.