~Wedding Day~

~Adinas' POV~

It's been two months since Tig and I told the club that we were getting married, and today happens to be the day. However since I already did the white wedding I plan on going a little darker, and I've relaxed on the guys about them being themselves and wearing their cutts. All I ask is that they wear brand new jeans and plain shirts, nothing that can be considered a graphic tee. I sighed rolling over to see Violet laying next to me, I smiled sitting up lightly placing my hand on her shoulder.

"My sweet flower from the stars, it's time to wake up, we have to get ready for today."

She groaned, rolling over, giving me a smile as she became excited.

"Ma, ye're gettin married teday."

"Yes I am, and we have to get Fin ready before we can get ready ourselves."

She sighed getting up and going into my bathroom to start her shower, while I went to get Fin ready. I walked in to see him standing up in his crib with a bright smile on his small face, he started jumping around a bit.

"Well hello my beautiful boy, are you ready to get dressed, mamma has a big day ahead of her."

He giggled and I picked him up, taking him to the changing table, I changed out his diaper before getting him dressed. I put him in this little suit, with black pants, and white long sleeved shirt that had two black buttons and a matching black bow tie. 

When that was done I took him downstairs to see Gemma and Kerri sitting at the kitchen table, I gave them a confused look as Kerri smiled taking her baby brother from my hold

"What are you two doing here?"

"Well we figured we could help you get ready like we did before."

I sighed looking down with a small sad look on my face.

"Kerri, I...I'm..."

She shook her head.

"Hey, i's alrigh' ye and my da were one of the greatest love stories, however i's time te move on, yer wee ones need a da. Tig loves ye, he always has, and he loves these wee ones, I'm happy fur ye, now go get ready with Vi, we'll be there as soon as Fin's set."

I gave them both a hug before running upstairs, seeing Vi laying out her dress and shoes, I smiled going to the jewelry box setting it on the dresser as a surprise. I went over taking her hand leading her into the bathroom so I could get started on her long brown hair. I put it in loose waves and ringlets down her back before pinning the front parts out of her face. We went back to the bedroom and I helped her slip into her knee length red dress that was longer in the back. The sleeves were a thick tank top style and there were silver accents around her waist and her neck line. I had her sit on the bed while I slipped on her short heeled shoes that buckled around her ankle and had silver studs over the buckle straps.