๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๏ฟฝ...

By BeSmittenByMe

"๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?" "๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฎ." ๐–ฃŽ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡... More

00| foreward
aesthetic
01| first day
02| the rich boy
03| tattoo
04| pain
05| he is cute
06| friend
07| rewrite the stars
08| mocha girl
09| beauty in ink
10| fractured heart
11| heartbreak session
12| summer vibes
13| coffee, the best medicine
14| feel my heart
16| not my friend
17| sobs at night
18| cold heart
19| beautiful yet broken
20| first kiss
21| weak point
22 | remedy
23 | ballet

15| stupidity

118 19 0
By BeSmittenByMe

CHAPTER: FIFTEEN
STUPIDITY

I SIGH making my way towards the hallway where my friends follow behind. Girls are getting swooned by our charming style tagging the rich boys as bad boys just to woo out our non-existent personality of us. I am not a bad boy yet I am being categorized underneath the titles and because of their fictional characters and stupidity, I am named as a bad boy.

I plug my earphones dodging their fake scream and glares of jealous boyfriends. I roll my eyes numb by the glorious way of X-ray examination held by the public. My sour mood soon freshen into the brighter side when I find my crush.

Is it possible to like someone whom you met recently? Cause I did and I hopelessly admire her. Sapphira, her name reflects sapphires at night, twinkling and embroidering the dark loom of the blanket.

I want to intertwine my string with her, even if I am a friend to her, any attachment to her will secure my beating heart. Just when I was about to wave my hand at her, a hand clutched mine securing it with the soft palm.

I turn to look at the culprit and find Natasha smiling at me. "Leave my hand." I grit my teeth glaring at her.

She rolls her eyes slowly leaving mine but not before kissing my cheek. "Isaac." He quickly gives me a tissue paper and I rubbed the pasted print of her lips.

While turning back, I look around only to find Sapphira not there. I sigh threading my fingers and brushing the hair back.

Isaac slowly whistles, "Boy you are so whipped." I glare at him, punching his abdomen.

"Shut the f**k up," I grumble while he groans rubbing his abdomen and glaring at me.

"Dora." I turn back to look at the source knowing fully who the culprit is.

"Hi." I smile down looking at the tiny creature who barely reaches to my chest.

She smiles giggling, "Dora, I just came here to tell you that I won't be able to come to your house." My brows furrow as I wait for her to continue.

"Oh, hi Isaac." She smiles behind me while Isaac replied to her greetings. The sudden urge to cover that particular rare smile of hers that I can fully receive was strong enough for me to snap my pencil into two.

"Why won't you come?" I redirect her attention towards me patting myself internally for such a powerful move.

Her honey eyes widen when she realizes the reason she is here. "Oh yeah. Tonight Camilla is holding a big party for her son and I don't know when it will end. Also, it will be a waste if I make if you wait for the period that I, myself don't know about its limit." My heart warms knowing she cares for certain matters.

I smile nodding my head, "Sure. By the way where was her son?"

She facepalms. "Pedro went to study abroad through a scholarship he got and is arriving tonight."

Just when I am about to ask more about that Pedro guy loud rings of a bell alerted us about the start of classes. She hastily runs away waving at us.

She walks away.

Slowly

And surely.

"So, Dora huh?" I groan.

F**k me.

-

Today my heartbeat runs unsteadily as I watch the game shouting for my friends. Jack is always a good player, the way his eyes stay focus on his target, dribbles the ball, and makes the perfect score is a plus point St. Joseph has. But now the tough competitor is Jonathan.

Even though both of them are on the same team, the rush of competition of who is better than whom is shown. Today, I take a rest due to a sprain that caused swelling of my ankle.

So, instead of me Isaac is playing, and let me tell you this, he is the worst player. I laugh when he tripped on the ball and instead of dribbling it, he kicked it.

Isaac is a good player in indoor games not outdoors and the output is well shown here.

"Hi." I turn my head to the right to acknowledge Natasha. I nod my head and then kept my eyes on the game.

"So, what are you thinking about the proposal my parents offered your ones?" I clenched my jaws as I tightly watch the moves of the players.

"I don't like you, Natasha. You and me, there is no us. We are never meant to be together. It will be a toxic one and I need to be far away from such complexity." There was a silent pause when she continued.

"I know. But who will tell my parents?" I furrowed my brows in question.

"Of course, it will be you who will be telling those sh*ts."

"B-" Before she could comprehend a full word someone from behind us called Natasha. She quickly turned back to find the new girl. Martina maybe?

"Madeleine." Same sh*t.

I focused on the game watching Jonathan and Jack with a full motive to make a basket but individually.

"I need to talk to you. Will you be able to come?"

From the corner of my eye, I notice Natasha looking at me for a brief moment and then replied, "Yeah. Coming." I sighed in relief when she walked away from me.

The powerful scent she applies makes me want to gag.

Suddenly the ball was snatched from Jack and transferred to Jonathan, he made a quick turn running towards his goal, 2m away, and throwing it inside the loop.

"Basket." The audience reacts.

I clapped for the winning game but I did notice the heavy tension Jack and Jonathan had. We always threw responsibility to Jack to make a catch and when a sole one is responsible I guess it makes it difficult to share it with the others.

Jonathan laughs showering his face with water pouring down from his bottle. He shakes his head and walks towards Jack. His smile is intact with no motives to mock his partner.

He hugs Jack and whispers something to him making his eyes widen. "What did he whisper?" I ask myself.

"To f**k me." Someone close to my ears whispers sexually making me jerk back. My eyes widen looking at the culprit who drops down on the ground with his belly full of laughter.

"Oh, God. Theo I never knew you could be so easy to get afraid." He doesn't stop his laughter making his body shake.

"Isaac," I grumble throwing the nearest object at him which was the plastic water bottle.

He easily catches it. "Thanks. I needed it." I roll my eyes.

"By the way. What were you doing on the ground? I thought I sent you to play basketball not your invented game." I mock making him glare at me.

He drinks the entire container and keeps it inside his bag to throw it later. "Hey. It's not my fault that I am bad at these types of sh*ts. Blame it on yourself to throw such a talented guy in his out-of-league games."

His dramatic pause and exclamation pull out laughter from my belly joining his laughing group.

He looks at me with a small smile shaking his head he turns to watch the game play smoothly with the perfect combination.

"Dora." I turn back to find the source of the given name and see Sapphira standing behind me with her bag slinging on her left side and her skateboard on the other side.

"Hi." I greet her with a small smile embarrassed if someone looks in my direction and find the torn-up face of the real boy.

She smiles at me and walks towards my bench. Isaac coughs lowly and whispers, "Well I need to practice so spare me. Hello Sapphira."

She waves at him and finally stands in front of me. "When shall we start to have our practice session?"

I awkwardly look on either side and tell her. "I sprained my ankle so today I won't be able to hold the class. I am re-"

"Don't utter the sorry word. I've heard it enough to memorize in which line you will use them." I chuckle sliding to give her space to sit.

"By the way, have you applied any ointment?" I nod my head smiling at her.

She nods and again asks, "How will you go back to your house? Do you need any help?" This time I laugh shaking my head at her innocent way of tempting me to keep her beside me always.

"I already informed my driver to bring the required medicines and after having those I will be fit enough to dribble the ball and attack my opponent."

She rolls her eyes muttering boys and watching the game with me in silence but knowing Sapphira she is always restless so this time I ask her, "Is everything alright?"

She shakes her head with a small smile. "It's just that this time it came to notice that my mark sheet will provide fewer marks than my earlier performance and what if the teachers add the extra curriculum activities like me hitting Natasha."

I chuckle looking at her with amusement. "Sure that act was under the stage of protecting yourself from her. So, don't worry about getting bad remarks for her."

She lifts her pinky finger and says, "Promise?"

I attach my one and reply with confidence. "Promise."

She pulls back and I somehow yearn for the closeness we had for a moment. "How can I repay your help in practicing skateboarding?"

I thought for a moment and reply, "Never add extra cubes of sugar to my liquid substance."

We both chuckle shaking our heads as we silently watch the game going on. Jonathan looks at her sister who is sitting beside me and raises a brow with a mock shock at me.

F**king bas*ard.

If he gets to know I am having feelings for his sister, I will be surely welcomed to accommodate the collage of being hanged by my crush's brother.

He looks on the other side and with a dribble, on the ball, he throws it at his target tearing apart the net while making its goal. He then looks at me and with his eye movements informs me about the same condition I need to surpass if I do any form of shit.

Well, that's shit.

-

I reach my home where the coldness of the four walls welcomes me even though I am fully aware of someone's presence, my nanny. She is the only candle that beams in the dark castle of wealth guiding me to the right road.

But this time instead of only three to four lights being on t the rest are switched on. So, as I proceed to enter my house the sudden heaviness in my heart yearns out loud breaking the chains of contentment in my soul and that only means bad news.

Or maybe the worst one.

Somehow I managed to open the door and find my parents chatting together but that didn't lessen my heartbeat instead it palpably rose.

"Theodore." His stern voice stops my steps proceeding to my room. So I turn to look at him with a calm face.

"Yes, father?"

"I am getting to know that you are spending lots of time on this Sapphira girl. May I know the reason why?"

I take a deep breath to relax my stiff muscles. "She is just my friend, father."

He mockingly laughs. "Just a friend? So nowadays Natasha isn't the only female friend here but Sapphira too?"

My fist clenched together preventing me to outspoken and criticizing him. "While Natasha is a forced friend I need to carry, Sapphira is the one I choose to be with."

He lifts himself from the chair and strides towards the place where I am standing and within a quick second slap me. Mother gasps behind him.

"Daniel." She sternly pronounces his name.

"Don't tempt me to do more than what I did right now. That girl is okay enough to be your doormat and putting her on top of your head is like placing a piece of copper crown worth more than the diamond ones. She is a middle-class girl and she must be placed on that stage and if I somehow find her near you then."

He gives his dramatic pause and soon launches his predatory smile. "I am going to suspend everything you love to do and I guess love is much stronger than like. Choose wisely or else there won't be any more warnings. She will be allowed to teach you and that's all nothing more or less. Am I understood?"

Several scenarios of how to make me bend to his irrational execution appear in my brain and I quickly nod my head approving his stance. He curtly nods and walks out from the scene in a way of dispersing us.

I look up to find eomma with a sad face. A part of sympathy never offered to me except a look beyond the exemption. I scoff lifting my bag and walking away.

-
chapter 15 ended.
How is it? I am not sure if it's that good but I just want to put focus on Theodore and his mental stability in his own house.

Do know I will for sure end this book but I will slowly update it, cope up with my lazy ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 165 23
๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ก ๏ผŽ ๐ผ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘’๐‘ ...
382K 10.4K 53
๐ˆ๐ง๐š๐ฒ๐š ๐ˆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ, ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ง-๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ง. ๏ฟฝ...
105K 1.1K 25
โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™พ๐™ธ/๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šˆ โ€ข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
70.9K 3K 37
Why do you follow me? She asked You amuse me. He said ****************************************** READ TO FIND OUT MORE!! Let the story begin... ๐Ÿ†||1...