falling for the king of curses

De HalieyMorin

you slowly fall in love with sukuna as everyone tries to stop your fellings for him.. but sukuna will he appr... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

10

1.5K 26 13
De HalieyMorin

~ y/n's POV~

I was sitting on a chair with geto beside me as I was looking around while I studder out " what in the world!? Why am I back here!? And what do you mean a couple of months later!?"

" you said you were only going to be an hour " geto sighs getting up going to the shore line as I run to the door but was stopped by one of his curses

" your not going anywhere! I would love for you to help Me with killing all the monkeys " he smirks as I turn around looking at him " what are monkeys? You want to kill all of those little brown things that eat bananas? " I questioned watching geto turn around

" not those one! All the non-sorcerer in the world... But first we need to get rid of gojo" he states as I go up to him and grab his collar making him look me in the eyes " I know my father is there? This is not my father!? " I pleaded as geto chuckles " it's no use y/n! You need to fine my old Brain and swap it or unless your really talented and can make the curse leave my brain"

I felt myself crying as I pleaded again but my voice was shaking and it was breaking up " please geto Suguru!! I know your in there! Please... I need you! "

He just chuckled as he picks me up. I close my eyes scared while I felt my heart beat racing. I was so nervous that I didn't realize that geto kissed my head until I opened my eyes when he said " y/n! What are you doing here!? Where am I!? What's going on? "

I smiled and hugged my father shoving my face into his chest as I giggled " your back!! "

I lifted my head out and saw a curse behind him, then the curse then grabbed me as he roared " what in the fucking hell are you doing? He was the perfect person for this plan"

I couldn't answer because it's hands were around my throat but I was able to wave my father down so he could kill the curse grabbing me before I could hit the ground.

" dad!! Is it really you!?" I asked yelling happily as he sits down nodding his head yes " it is y/n! So is gojo still wearing those stupid bandages or it is the glasses? " he asks as I giggle " actually it's a blindfold! I think he's trying so show everyone that he can be kinky and hide the pain of missing you! "

Both of us giggle and continue talking while the Kyoto sister school event was still going on.

~ after the whole event~

I was still talking to my father as I got a text from megumi.

Megumi;
|y/n!! Where are you?!
| are you hurt! Do you need us to rescue you??

Y/n:
I'm fine megumi|
I'm with my father geto|
And he's not cursed anymore so we're good|
Who won? |

Megumi:
| that's good and we won
| we had to play baseball for the individual game

Y/n:
Lol really? That must of sucked|
I'll be home soon tell gojo that I went on a walk|

Read

I put my phone down and sigh laying back " how did you did do it dad? How did you put up with gojo! " I speculated looking at him

" I don't know? I acted just like him at times but I was the more responsible one! Gojo may say different but He's always acted like a child" he smiles softly as I sit up pulling him " ditch this place come back to jujutsu high! Fuck gojo again because he's keep bring home different bitches everyday and he does it to get his mind off of you..." I whine as geto chuckles and nods " let me absorbed Mahito, hanami, jogo, and dagon first before we go"

I nod waiting as I watch him absorbed them then pick me up talking me home.

~ sukuna's POV~

I was sitting on my thrown as I was trying to figure out what y/n meant by she loves me. I made a mouth on yuji's cheek growling " brat I need you to look something up for me "

He glares at me as he sighs " what is it?"

I debated if I should ask him or not but I really want to know what love is and how it should feel" what does love mean " I gag on my words watching yuji search it up on this rectangular thing.

"an intense feeling of deep affection. When babies fill their parents with feelings of love! Meaning y/n would make gojo mad just to be with you. And I think fushigoru as came to realized that too" yuji reads out as I start thinking to myself out loud " so how long has she felt like this then!? And why me? Megumi fushigoru is way better then me... I mean if she was with him then she would be treated like a queen"

" well she felt this way since you first manifested in me even when she tried to stop loving you! I think she said it was because you were hot and she doesn't care about what you did in the past either! And she sees megumi as a brother " yuji answered me as I let out a deep sigh " yuji!? Would you let me take control of your body for a couple of hours... So I could go on a date with y/n" I said the last part quietly as he nods " yeah I would!! "

" ok... I'm new to this shit so where should I take her or do with her? "I inqueried as I saw yuji on that rectangular thing agian as he speaks up " you could take her to a dinner... Well with you being a curse I wouldn't suggest that. Or you could take her to the movies and agian I wouldn't suggest that since you love to kill people who bug you. Ooh how about a pinic on the beach! That one I find romantic especially when the sun is setting "

I gag at his words then groan out " ok but for me being the cocky bastard I am... Which one is the best option?"

Yuji thinks for a little then answers with a confidened tone " the beach! I'll text y/n and see if she busy! "

" no! Tell her to come here! " I fume at yuji as he nods.

I watch yuji text y/n while i read the texts to myself.

~ these are the texts that sukuna's reading~

Yuji:
Hey y/n!!|
Are you free right now?|
Sukuna need to ask you something 💜|

Y/n:
|really!?
| yeah im free just let me show geto to his room and I'll be right there

Read

Yuji put his phone away as I gulp nervously " what... Do I say? "

Yuji laughs " oh my god!! The king of the curses getting nervous!! This is priceless!! " he whips a tear from his face smiling " be yourself! Just ask her if she want to go out! "

I mentally nod as I watch y/n come in as I start to panic. I cough as I watch yuji pull y/n close.

" he's on my cheek y/n" yuji informs her as she sits down and looks up " what did you want master sukuna? "

I open my mouth as my mind went blank, I calm myself down. I then spoke up while my voice was shakey " w-would you like to.... Fuck me on a beach? "

~y/n's POV~

I laughed at sukuna's question as I look at yuji cheek smiling whiping a tear away" don't you mean you want to take me on a date !.... And "

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.1K 551 33
"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ___ Disclaimer: Similarities to peo...
44.8K 1K 23
"She's getting sleepy. Anyone got something sweet?" "Man, she's getting tired again?" "Well, looks like you've got something sweet right here! ... Wh...
26.5K 686 12
[FINISHED] A journey of how Akaashi falls in love. He sets his goal... but what will happen when the one he wants to set his goal with...leaves? Does...
135K 4.5K 80
ȩ̵̨̢̘̝̪́̈̌͐̅͝R̴̛͈̥͇̳̂r̵͉͋͒́O̶̩͖̥̯̻̦͎͒͛̓̕͠͠ͅR̷͚͉̻̖͍̳͗̅̑͋̋̓ͅ . . . . ̶̨̝̤̫̩͚͍͈̍̃͆̌͗̊̇͗S̸̹̰͉̝̣͖͓̻̱̰̔͋̑̓̇̈́U̸͓̯̽͊͐̐́̌͋c̴̜̫̫͇̮͗͌͂̔̊͋́C̶̪͐́̈́͐̅̌͘ë̸́̀̓͒ͅS̴̈́̃...