Marvel Cast Groupchat x Reader

Par iamgroot0105

Teen reader has been with the marvel cast since they were young and they all have a groupchat together just a... Plus

💕First day back at school after lockdown💕
💕Exams finished💕
💕God i hate flying💕
❤️Bloopers 1❤️
❤️Bloopers 2❤️
💕Pretty Pretty please💕
Trip round London
💕Vines💕
Trip around London
Omg omg
Requests?
Its my birthday
Well this embarassing
💕Say what?!💕
💕Dinner?💕
💕Where the fuk is she?💕
💕Ohhhh AGHHHH!!!💕
Fair
Request?
💕Happy birthday Thomas💕
💕I'm sorry💕
Codes
Roadtrip Pt1
He's a dick
Wrong number
REMINDER
What shall i call it?
I meed help, she need shelp, WE NEED HELP!
I'M BLEEDING!!
Traitor
That Time
Roadtrip Pt2
Roadtrip Pt3
Apologies
I dont know what to say
Girly sleepover
I dont know what to do anymore
Thank you x
Prom
Whats going on?!?!!
Scarlett Johansson and Y/n being best friends
Scarlett Johansson and Y/n Y/l/n being best friends Pt2
Marvel Cast treating Y/n as their own Pt 1
Marvel Cast treating Y/n as their own Pt2
Next door shenanigans
Codes Pt 2
We need to find her!!
I love them but they have an endless amount of energy
HIIIII!!!!!!
BEACH DAY! Pt1
BEACH DAY! Pt2
BEACH DAY! Pt3
Junhle Cruise
Its cooking with Flo annndddddd....
I swear to god!
Wanna hear a joke?!
Sooooo
On set of Black Widow
Its been a whi- AWWWW!!
Tik tok
I just wanna put you in my pocket!
Can I keep you?!
Oh I'm a grandfather!!
I'm here
Black Widow Press
I'm here - Part 2
She looks so happy! - Part 3
A/N and book?
NEW BOOK!!!!!
When do you'll think they'll stop?!
I'm always here if you need to talk
I'll always be here for you
Next-door Neighbour Shenanigans
Snap 1
Snap 2

Are you eating?

3K 93 22
Par iamgroot0105

Compilation of Scarlet making sure reader eats. Cute stuff! Xx
Requested by 

____

Today is a bit of a difficult day as today is filled mostly with stunts for the Black Widow movie seeing as I'm older now I've wanted to push myself a bit more and try and do more of my own stunts but of course i have my wonderful stuntwoman beside me to step in whenever i feel uncomfortable. Also i feel more safe doing the stunts and feel less pressure as Scarlett is the producer and she always makes sure that im comfortable which i love her for but i am so proud of mainly with this finally being her moment. So even though i feel less pressured to do anything i still wanna try and push myself. For Scarlett. Not to proof her anything. But it's just that over the years doing Marvel movies Scarlett has always told me that she feels upset sometimes that she felt that Natasha was always sexualised in some way and this being her movie and having a director she trusts and her being the producer. And she seems really proud of herself because of that which she should be. And that made me realized that there is nothing in the Marvel movies I've done so far that stand out as a moment that I'm proud of so this is what i want to be my moment. Anyway enough of the life story.

I made my way to my trailer when i was stopped by someone who i had become really close with whilst on set and who i now consider as another sister on top of girls like Lizzie, Brie, Zoe, Karen and so on. Florence Pugh.

"Heyyyyyy!" she smiles.

"Hi" i force a tired smile.

"You look like shit!"

"Love you too Pugh"

"Aww I love you more" she answered back sarcastically. "Anyway me, Rach, Scar and David are heading to a restaurant near by for dinner if you wanna join. Actually that's not an invitation. IT'S AN ORDER!" she spoke as i let myself and her in my trailer. I went straight for the sofa and flopped down, face flat. "So come on. Shower. Hair. Clothes."

"Go on without me I'm gonna catch up on some sleep i don't wanna be moody, grumpy or half asleep at the restaurant while you're all trying to talk to me." i mumbled from the cushions.

"I would say stop being a party pooper and get your arse up" Florence knelt down to my level looking at my weak figure in a starfish position on the sofa. "But you look tired and you need your sleep, so get some good rest, I love you and I'll see you later or tomorrow." She kissed my head as she got up and left my trailer.

"Love you more" I mumbled on her way out. And before I knew it I was fast asleep and my trailer was silent except from faint snores.

I presume a few hours later I woke up to a wonderful smell filling my trailer. I slowly opened my eyes excepting bright lights to be shining through the blinds but to my surprise i was pitch black outside. I opened my eyes full still half asleep though and sat up to see a small light shining and it looked like a phone screen, well duh.

"Who's there?" i asked sleepily.

"Oh your up!" Scarlett's voice came from the dark silhouette.

"What are you doing here? It's-" I checked your phone. "It's nearly midnight you need your rest aswell you've got a busy day" I turned the lights on squinting my eyes immediately then opening them gradually to adjust to the sudden brightness. "What's that next to you?" I made your way to the kitchen to make yourself a cup of tea.

"It's something from the restaurant." She paused. "Umm i didn't know whether you had eaten or not after all your stunts today as Flo said you just basically immediately went to the couch." There was silence. "Have you eaten?"

"No. No i haven't" I said whilst rubbing my eyes waiting for the kettle to boil.

"Oh" she answered quietly as she hung her head, there was silence again. I think she was worried that I would say i wasn't hungry.

"What have you got me then" you sighed still tired but smiling slightly when you saw Scarlett lift her head up with a big grin on her face that lit up the room.

"Right" she starts excitedly as i sat next to her with my cup of tea and a plate for my food. "So i didn't know what you wanted cause i know you, you picky eater." I laughed slightly. "Right so I've got you a cheese pizza, halloumi burger cause i know you like halloumi, I've also got you a chicken burger cause i know you're obbessed with them at the moment, got you some calamari, some fries, oh onion rings-"

"Jesus Scar did you buy the whole restaurant?!"

"Umm nope. But ive also got a cheese burger, actually ive got two, i thought it would be a good idea incase i got hungry again." she smiled innocently to which i laughed at and she joined me. "Ok take your pick!" she gestured to the range of food on my coffee table.

"I'll have a cheese burger and some fries." i smiled.

"I'll have one too then. Oh can we watch a movie it's your turn to choose."

"Sure, mmmmm what about Mrs Doubtfire."

"YES!" she yelled a little too loudly.

"Calm down Scar most people are asleep." I chuckled. "I'm gonna go get us some blankets.

WE turned on the movie and to my surprise half way through Scar fell asleep on my shoulder, i was surprised as i was usually the one that fell asleep on someone for example because i was so physically and mentally tired from the Vormir scene in the Endgame premiere i fell asleep on Downey's shoulder which he pretended to be upset about cause i missed his big 'I am iron man' scene but i knew he couldn't stay ,ad at me he loves me.

I finished my cheese burger, the cheese pizza and the fries throughout the film and then when the film ended instead of waking up Scar i just carefully laid her down on my sofa tucking her in with the blankets and then because I'm lazy and i couldn't be bothered to get up and walk to my bed i just fell asleep next to Scar.

---------

(This is a different day, different morning)

I had a small scene I had to film early this morning and then i had a big break and then more scenes to shoot later on in the evening. Before i opened my trailer door i noticed a piece of paper stuck to it flapping in the wind. It said 'Florence's trailer now!

I walked in Florence's trailer and saw Rachel and David on the sofa playing a game of cards of course not sure what the game was. And then in the kitchen there was Florence and Scarlett. Scarlett noticed me in the doorway and she gave me a little wave.

"Florence is teaching me how to make a full English" she put her thumbs up. "Go relax on the couch till it's done. It will ready soon."

So you flopped onto the couch next to David and rested your head on his lap which he gave a gentle pat which you giggled at the little gesture.

"You alright honey?" Rachel asks quickly looking up from her cards. You nodded. "Ok make sure you stay hydrated and make sure your belly is always full we don't want you fainting or getting yourself sick."

"I will don't wor-"

"Ha!" Rachel suddenly bursts out. "I win" she raises her arms in victory as she place her cards on the table.

"Dammit!" David sighs.

"What game are you even playing" I questioned.

"I have nooooo idea" Rachel smiled. "But i know one thing I'm kicking David's arse!"

----------

I was strapped to a harness and all these ropes hanging from different places. And i was just dangling mid air whilst Cate and Scarlett discuss something about the scene I was about to shoot. Just then i spot Scarlett run off to the snack table and then she came running back to me.

"Hey sweetheart. I got you an apple and a granola bar to keep you full while your up there" She smiled.

"Thanks Scar" i smiled.

"No need to thank me i'm always gonna look after you." she smi;ed sweetly walking back to Cate and the others.

When they were ready to shoot the Scarlett quickly ran up to me again to take the rubbish off me. And to tell me what i needed to do.

"And remember sweetheart if you're not comfortable with any of theses stunts that you're about to do you just have to say, no one will be mad but just try it out first ok?" I nodded with a smile. She taped my foot. "I love you and you'll do great."

"Thank you" you shouted as she walked away.#

"Again no need to thank me" she shouted back as she sat next to Cate.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

667K 21.5K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
196K 3.3K 46
~'chatroom messages with your marvel faves '~
78.4K 969 32
Imagines for Y/N with the marvel cast and marvel characters (mostly Seb, Chris Evans and Tom Hiddleston lmao) . It will be mainly platonic relation...
47.5K 1.5K 37
Here is my version of the Avengers in a chatroom. But they aren't in a chatroom, it's a group text. See what these crazy heroes text! This story take...