choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

cinnamon rolls

3.1K 35 4
By st4rzxrt

⚠️Okay lil warning. This shit is rly deep it includes damn much of fuck up's (if you could say so) so if you don't like things like that than just skip this chapter⚠️

Its basicially S5 vibes, Toni is pregnant and yeah... Enjoy!

--------------

Toni was leaving the school and decided to make a stop by Thornhill to see how Cheryl was doing. It had been a few weeks since she had seen or heard from the redhead. She hopped onto her motorcycle, strapped on her helmet, and soon made her way out of the school's parking lot.

A few minutes later Toni was pulling up to the flower shop. She was in and out quickly, with a single rose in hand. The Serpent had brought Cheryl a rose every time she stopped by, seeing how it would be difficult to carry a dozen roses on her motorcycle. She tucked it safely into the inside pocket of her leather jacket, making sure she didn't squish it.

Finally, she was driving through the gates of Thornhill, arriving in front of the mansion. She saw an unfamiliar vehicle with plates from a county on the other side of the state. She furrowed her eyebrows as she cut the engine and took her helmet off, resting it on the handlebar.

The door to the mansion was wide open, as it usually was, allowing construction workers to enter and exit easily. She walked down the long hallway, finding Cheryl in her painting room, where she usually was when Toni visited. She went to speak, when she heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Miss Blossom, this is absolutely exquisite. Your work is truly...it leaves me speechless," said the dark haired woman.

"Thank you, Miss Marble. I have put a lot of hours into my paintings."

"As I can see. I believe these would gain quite a lot of attention at auction. You could easily get a quarter of million, or more, for each painting. And please, call me Minerva."

"That is absolutely outstanding." Cheryl smiled at the woman.

The other woman, Miss Marble, moved closer to the red head, now within arms reach. "I could...make sure that you got more money out of it. If that's something you're worried about."

"Well, Thornhill's renovations have been quite expensive, as you can imagine. And I've just helped an old classmate with funding for the high school. But, how would that be possible, Minerva?" Cheryl said, completely oblivious to the other woman's flirting.

Classmate.

Toni felt tears starting to well in her eyes at the interaction. Neither woman has seen her from across the room.

"Let's just say..." Minerva started, moving her hand to Cheryl's bicep. "I know the auctioneer and a lot of wealthy people." She now looked into the redheads eyes, moving her hand to a pale cheek. "I can get you all the money you need." And with that, Minerva landed her lips onto Cheryl's.

Toni thought Cheryl would pull away, but she didn't. The redhead was frozen at first, but then just seemed to melt into the other woman. The two were broken out of the kiss with a loud sob from the other side of the room.

The redhead turned her head with wide eyes. "Toni. I..."

Toni immediately found herself turning around, going back the way she came. If she wasn't currently eight months pregnant, she would be running out of the mansion.

"Toni, wait!" She heard from behind her, but she didn't stop until she got to her bike. She grabbed her helmet, but before she was able to put it on, the redhead was standing beside her.

"What, Cheryl?!" Toni snapped, tears in her eyes.

"Don't leave."

"Ya, know. I really don't know why I keep coming back here. You obviously don't want to be with me because of your family's stupid fucking curse, but here you are, in the arms of someone else."

"TT, please listen to me."

"No! You don't get to call me that, anymore! Am I really that fucked up in my head to believe that I could get you back? Fuck this and fuck you, Cheryl Blossom!" Toni yelled, throwing the rose on the ground as she put her helmet on and started her motorcycle. She drove off, leaving a stunned redhead in the driveway.

Toni tried to keep tears out of her eyes, definitely not wanting to wreck. She tried to stay at or below the speed limit. The Serpent immediately regretted what she said to Cheryl. She couldn't think clearly, feeling like she was going insane.

---

Fifteen minutes later, she was parking outside her apartment, mind feeling dead. She had gone too far with her words. Too deep. Her pride had been bent, she no longer stood tall like a Serpent Queen should. Placing her key in the door, she unlocked it, slamming it shut.

"Whoa, T. What's going on?" Fangs asked from the kitchen.

"It doesn't matter. Just leave me alone." She said as she walked into her room, slamming yet another door.

As soon as she was alone in her room, she practically slammed her body against her door and started sobbing again. She didn't even hear the noises of pain that left her body when there was a knock on the door.

"Toni, are you in labor?! Do we need to go to the hospital?!" Fangs yelled from the other side of the door. "Toni? Don't make me bust this door down!"

"No. I'm f-fine." She choked out. "Just ple-please go a-away." Toni heard Fangs sit down on the opposite side of the door, leaving her alone, but also being there for her.

The Serpent Queen continued crying and after a few minutes started pacing her room, rubbing her stomach, taking deep breaths. She had to keep her heart rate down for the baby, and she definitely didn't want to go into labor early.

She really fucked up. She should have never spoken to Cheryl the way did. She went too far, too deep. How would the redhead look at her now? If Toni was ever allowed to see her again. If Toni could be forgiven for her words.

Toni felt like she was going insane, her mind dead. Her pride is bent, she can no longer stand tall. She felt a burning in her chest, wishing she could just take off her head and forget everything that had just happened.

Fuck this day, month, year, life. Toni fucked up. She went too far, too deep. Whatever it took for Cheryl to forgive her, she would do it all. Time and time again. She would do whatever it took, in every lifetime, to be with Cheryl. To earn her trust and make her walls crumble.

Toni was still pacing, running a hand through her braids, thinking about everything. Thinking about Cheryl kissing someone else even after she's told Toni multiple times that they can't be together because of that stupid fucking curse the redhead was so obsessed with.

She thought for sure that Cheryl would run into her arms two months ago when Cheryl had asked her to stay to be painted. Telling the redhead that she thought her family would approve of them being together, just for Cheryl to bring up some story about Sarah Winchester and her own family curse. It was such bullshit.

Toni thought more and more about the interaction she had witnessed, more tears filling her eyes as her chest now filled with anger. She let out a loud scream, completely ignoring her friend's worried voice on the other side of her door. Before she realized what she was doing, she was throwing everything off of her dresser.

She grabbed the potted succulent, throwing it against the brick wall with a shatter as she let out another scream. She turned to her desk, shoving everything off of it, cussing at herself.

"You stupid fucking bitch! Why would you do that?! You fucking had her and now you've fucked it up. She'll never come back, now! For fucks sake, Toni!!!"

"T, you need to calm down. We can talk about whatever happened."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, FANGS!!!" She shouted. "STAY OUT OF IT!"

Toni let out another scream. Her fists were tight against the wall, hitting it over and over again until her knuckles started to bleed. She went too far, too deep. Cheryl would never look at her the same. Her pride was bent, she no longer stood tall.

She started ripping the drawers out of her dresser, looking for anything to throw when she came across her prom queen crown and her photo album full of pictures from high school. Full of pictures of Cheryl.

She wasn't thinking clearly, feeling as if she had gone insane. Her mind was dead, wondering how Cheryl would look at her now. Whatever it took, she would pay it all, just to be able to see the redhead again. Just to look at her in all of her Cheryl Blossom glory.

Toni fucked up. She knew she did. The moment she ran out of the mansion, she knew she fucked up. But why did Cheryl kiss this Minerva woman? It seemed so easy for her to do. Toni had to see the woman she loved kiss someone else. The woman she has been in love with for nine years kissed someone who wasn't her.

Toni fucked up.

---

She wasn't sure how long she had been asleep, sitting against her wall when she heard a knock on her door. "Toni, it's Kevin. Are you okay?"

"Leave me alone, Kev. Otherwise I'm going to yell at you like I did Fangs." The Serpent Queen spoke softly.

"Yeah, please don't do that. You're kind of scary when you yell." He chuckled. "If I make you some cinnamon rolls, will you come out?"

"Kev, that takes like three hours."

"And it'll be worth it when they're done. I know how much the baby loves them."

Toni rubbed her pregnant belly, thinking about the hundreds of cinnamon rolls she's probably eaten during her pregnancy, lightly laughing to herself. She looked around the room at the damage she had done, but in the untouched corner was a bassinet. She needed to be better for her son.

Toni fucked up.

Finally, she sighed. "Fine. I'll eat the cinnamon rolls. But I'm not coming out until they're done."

The Serpent heard the man shuffle around, presumably standing up as she heard another body sit against the door.

"What do you want now, Fangs?" She sighed. "I'm not letting you in and I'm not coming out until those delicious cinnamon rolls are done."

It was quiet for a moment before she heard, "It's not Fangs," from a quiet voice.

Cheryl.

Toni fucked up. She went too far, too deep.

She didn't say anything back as a tear ran down her face. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know if she wanted to say anything.

"I'm sorry, Toni. It's not at all what you think."

"Then what is it?" She heard herself ask. She wanted the woman to tell her why. She felt that they had come so far the few times they had recently seen each other. Especially after the twelve hours Cheryl had painted her. A lot of things went unsaid, but Toni hadn't missed the way the redhead was looking at her. She hadn't forgotten.

"I can explain...if you open the door."

"No. That's not happening." It was quiet again before Toni realized something. "How did you find out where I live?"

"I went to the school to find you. I ran into Kevin and asked if he knew where you were and he told me that him and Fangs live with you. Then I followed him here."

"Well, I'm sorry you came all this way, Cheryl. But I'm not opening my door."

"Not even for a bag of Snickers? I hope they're still your favorite." She heard the familiar rustling of a bag of candy.

Damn it. Toni thought. No, she fucked up. She couldn't let Cheryl see her like this. She shook her head to try and clear her thoughts. "I can't be bought with candy." She lied.

Toni's ears perked up at the sound of the candy bag being opened, followed by the wrapper. "Oh, my God. These are really good, Toni. I might just keep these to myself."

She heard another wrapper being opened as she rolled her eyes and reached up to unlock her door. Once it clicked, she heard the redhead standing up, slowly turning the knob. The door opened, but Toni didn't dare look up at the eyes burning a hole into her head.

Cheryl shut the door and sat down next to the Serpent. "I'm sorry for what you saw, Toni." She said, just above a whisper.

"I only allowed you in here because the baby wants candy." She deadpanned, getting a light laugh from the girl next to her.

She heard a small gasp as she reached her hand into the bag of candy. "What did you do to your hand?"

"The wall."

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault."

"You're not the one that punched a brick wall." Toni said as she popped the bite size candy into her mouth.

"No, but you saw me kiss someone. Someone who wasn't you."

"Yeah."

She heard Cheryl take in a deep breath. "I didn't know she was going to kiss me. Honestly, I was shocked. And then..."

"And then you liked it."

"No, Toni. Then I realized that I haven't kissed anyone in seven years. It...felt good. I felt wanted. You can't blame me for that."

Toni fucked up. She still felt like she was losing her mind. Cheryl was absolutely right, she couldn't be blamed. "I'm sorry for what I said."

"What?"

"When I left Thornhill. I'm sorry for what I said to you. You didn't deserve that, Cher." She immediately realized the slip of the nickname and was mentally kicking herself.

"It's fine. I deserved it. I should... probably get going. I just wanted to explain what happened."

Toni, almost as if it was a reflex, laid her hand on the redhead's thigh and finally looked at her for the first time since she's been there. "No, you're wrong. You didn't deserve that at all. Will you stay? We can keep talking. And...Kev makes a lot of cinnamon rolls whenever he makes them."

"Okay." Cheryl said with a small smile. "But only if you share the Snickers. And...let me take care of your hands."

"Alright. I think I need to lie down, though. My feet have been swelling a lot lately. Uhm, the first aid kit is in the bathroom, under the sink." She said, pointing to an open door that connected to her bathroom.

Cheryl nodded and stood up, headed to the bathroom in search of the first aid kit. She came back shortly to find Toni still on the floor, on her hands and knee.

"Uhm, Toni..."

"I'm fine." She waved. "It just takes me a minute to get up. Ya know, being eight months pregnant at all." She grunted, in pain.

Cheryl put the first aid kit on the bed before bending down, next to the Serpent. "Let me help. It's the least I can do."

Toni nodded, moving her arm so it was across the redheads shoulders as Cheryl placed an arm around her waist to help balance her. Toni was practically out of breath when she was finally standing up, immediately hobbling towards the bed, with Cheryl's help.

Once she was laying down, she was surprised when Cheryl started gently taking her shoes off before she sat on the bed and opened the first aid kit. "Thanks." She told Cheryl with a smile.

"You're welcome. Now, let me see your hands." Cheryl cleaned up tanned hands with an alcohol wipe as she wrapped them with a little bit of gauze, to keep Toni's knuckles clean, or in case they started bleeding again.

"Just like the old days, huh?" Toni joked, regretting what she said, until Cheryl immediately responded.

"Except this time you punched a wall and not a Ghoulie." She chuckled. "And your nails look nice, instead of having chipping black nail polish all over them."

Toni wanted to make a joke about how Cheryl never complained about her nails when they were together, but they weren't there yet. So instead she said, "Thanks. I get them done every once a while since I don't need to keep them short." She didn't miss the blush on Cheryl's face.

"Alright. All done. I'll go put this back." Cheryl put the first aid kit away and came back to Toni's bed, sitting down by the shorter woman's feet.

"I'm sorry. I'm a terrible host. Do you want some water, or anything? Kev probably has some wine somewhere."

"Water is fine. Thank you."

Toni went to stand up, but was struggling. Cheryl quickly noticed, saying "I'll get the water, Toni. I think you should stay here."

Cheryl came back with water, surely having been interrogated by Kevin. She handed Toni a water as she sat back down. "How are the cinnamon rolls coming?" Toni asked with excitement, causing the redhead to giggle.

God, that giggle.

"They weren't in the oven yet."

Toni groaned, "He always does this. Tries to get on my good side by making delicious food and then purposely takes forever to make it."

"It works, though. Toni Topaz can always be bought with food." Cheryl laughed.

"Yeah...you're right." Suddenly Toni made a scrunched up face and took a deep breath in, as if she was in pain, rubbing her stomach.

"Are you okay?"

Toni was surprised Cheryl sounded so worried. "Yeah, just round ligament pains. It happens." She breathed out slowly, still obviously in pain, as she laid her head back with her eyes closed.

"Is there anything that helps?"

"Not really. I just need to rub my belly. I'm fine. He's probably upset Uncle Kev is taking so long on the cinnamon rolls."

She heard Cheryl lightly laugh and before she knew it felt hands on her belly that weren't her own, moving the same way that hers had been. Toni shot her eyes open, finding Cheryl had moved to the other side of the bed and was much closer to her.

The Serpent moved her hands down to the bed, and opened her mouth to talk, but nothing came out. "So, you're having a boy. Do you have any names picked out?"

Toni wouldn't dare tell the redhead what she was going to name her son. It would be too weird, right? She couldn't tell Cheryl that she was naming her son a name they had chosen for their future son, whenever they would decide to take that step. It was weird, right? "I do, but...it's a secret until he's born."

She wouldn't dare tell Cheryl, her ex girlfriend that she would be naming her son Jason Thomas. She couldn't.

Cheryl nodded, still rubbing Toni's belly. "Always so mysterious." She laughed. Cheryl continued rubbing the pregnant belly until she heard soft snores coming from the other woman.

---

Once again, Toni wasn't sure how long she had been asleep for, when she woke up on her side, opening her eyes to dark brown ones staring back at her. "You're still here."

"I was promised cinnamon rolls. Which still aren't done." Cheryl giggled, getting a groan out of Toni.

"How long was I asleep?"

"Maybe twenty minutes."

Toni nodded and it was quiet for a moment as the two women stared into each other's eyes. She bit the inside of her lip, deep in thought before finally saying, "I got a donor."

Cheryl gave her a confused look. "I'm not following."

"My pregnancy. I...wanted to be a mom and experience this..." she rubbed her belly with her right hand, "Being pregnant. It, uhm...didn't seem like I'd get to share that with anyone, so I decided to just do it by myself."

"You were always so independent. I'm sure you'll be the best mother." Toni swore she saw Cheryl's eyes gloss over. "I'm going to use your bathroom real quick."

---

When Cheryl came back out, Toni had rolled over onto her other side. "Sorry, the baby moved around, so I had to turn over. He's already a pain in my ass." She laughed.

Cheryl laid back down where she was, on her back this time. "That's fine, Toni. As long as you're comfortable."

"I really appreciate you being here, Cher. It's...nice to finally talk to you."

"I agree. And I'm sorry I've been so in my head about my family's curse. You told me the last time that you visited that you and your family have seen the good that I've done, but like I said, it's not enough. It wasn't enough. It may never be enough..."

Toni didn't say anything as a tear fell down her cheek. Fuck this day, week, month, life. The Serpent could feel herself going insane, not being able to think clearly. Why was everything so fucked up?

She was quickly brought out of her thoughts when Cheryl started speaking again. "I started painting again once Thornhill was being rebuilt as a way to unwind and have nothing on my mind, except for what I was painting."

Toni heard the bag of Snickers that was between them being moved to the bedside table and felt Cheryl turning over. Next thing she knew, a pale hand was resting on her belly as the redhead continued talking. "I have... probably hundreds of paintings and drawings of you, Toni. You were ever the only thing on my mind. And JJ, of course. I have plenty of him, too."

Toni cleared her throat as she wiped a tear away. "W-why haven't I seen them when I've stopped by?"

The pale hand gently rubbed circles into her belly. "Because you and JJ have your own room in Thornhill. I go in there, sometimes. When I need to clear my head. I went in there after you left. It sounds stupid, but...sometimes I feel like the paintings somehow talk some since into me." She lightly chuckled. "I also went in there before deciding to meet you at Pop's."

Toni slowly rolled over with a grunt to face the redhead who's hand was still resting on her belly as her eyes widened. "Was that a kick?" Cheryl asked.

The Serpent laughed at the reaction. "Yeah, it was. He actually doesn kick very often. Usually just when I'm eating. He must be happy." She gave a small smile.

"I guess what I've been trying to say is that...today has made me realize that I don't care about my family's curse, anymore."

Toni furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

Cheryl moved her hand up to cup Toni's cheek, "It's always been you, TT." The redhead wiped away a tear from a tanned cheek with her thumb, giving her a small smile. "I always knew that it would be me and you. I was just too crazy and too much of a Blossom to see it. I wish I had realized it sooner. But, I want to try again. If you'll have me. If your baby boy will have me, too."

Toni parted her lips to speak, but didn't know what to say. Instead, she leaned over and placed a soft kiss to the lips that she had missed so much. Their bodies were pressed together when they were interrupted by a kick coming from Toni's stomach. Toni let out a small groan due to her son. "I hope that means he's happy." Cheryl said shyly.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Queen T, the cinnamon rolls are done! Get your butt out here and apologize for yelling at my boyfriend."

Maybe Toni hadn't fucked up after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 473 74
Law and order svu 2 female detecives in love , smut , lesbian , lbgtq :)
107K 555 134
hehe :) Choni texts over instagram and snapchat :P
470K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)
331K 7K 40
Octavia Blake is not the only delinquent whose crime was from simply being alive. Jovie Murphy lived her entire life under the floor when her parents...