Until You're Mine

By writergxrll

Isabella Young packed up her life in the city that never sleeps in an attempt to escape the buzz of New York... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 33

3.9K 98 42
By writergxrll

"When I'm pregnant, I want to be like you."

I laugh, buckling my seatbelt in the passenger seat of Abi's BMW. "I think that's the biggest compliment you've ever given me."

"I've given you compliments before." I raise an eyebrow at her voice going a few octaves higher. "Like that time I told you that you done good picking a baby daddy."

"Whoops, my mistake. I thought that was you complimenting Simon."

"It's all about perception, babe."

"Shut up and drive."

"I love when you talk dirty to me." She blows me a kiss, a smirk on her face.

After a few minutes of driving down familiar streets, I ask. "Where are we going anyway?"

Abi offers me a pointed look, once she's stopped at a red light. "Hayden already told me that Simon let my surprise slip."

"He's a shit liar."

Abi hums, moving forward once the green light reappears. "Hayden told me that, but I assumed no one was as bad as him."

"In Simons defence, he was trying to persuade me to get out of my tracksuits." I'd been adamant that there was no reason for me to get out of the grey tracksuits and pink sports bra, when I was only going to pick something up with Abi. I knew something was up when he started looking in my wardrobe for me. It didn't take him long to cave and tell me that Abi had a girls day planned.

"I'll remember to thank him later."

A little over 30 minutes later, Abi pulls into the parking lot of a park. There's a small, stone walkway surrounded by colourful flowers.

"It's beautiful here." I gush, mesmerised by the beauty of it.

"You're telling me. I found this hidden gem a few months ago and have loved it ever since." She removes her seatbelt. "You think you'll make it down the walkway? It leads to some picnic tables beside the water."

I nod. "A little back pain won't stop me."

After a small struggle out of the car, we start our trek down the path. After a few strides, I pull out my phone. "You mind taking a picture? Simon and I are trying to capture as much moments as possible to make a photo album."

Abi nods, taking the phone. "Girl, when you look that good, it would be a crime not to take a photo."

I grin, and step towards the bright pink flowers. Multiple pictures and poses later, Abi gives me my phone.

"Thanks babe." I grin, swiping through the photos. My favourite is one of me smelling the flowers.

"No problem." Abi smiles. "Now, let's keep going before you're back decides to give out."

A few more strides later, we round a bend. Abi was right, straight away I could see the deep blue water. There's a wooden pier allowing you to walk further out, and picnic benches surround the green grass. Picnic benches which right now are occupied by friends and family.

"Surprise!"

I stop, turning to Abi with a surprised look on my face. "You tricked me."

She grins. "Simon told me there was no way you wouldn't suspect something so we came up with the girls day out."

I sniff, my messed up hormones making me emotional. "Thank you."

"Aw Isabella, anytime." She smiles, giving me a side hug due to my restricting belly. "But you should thank Simon, most of it was his idea."

"Speaking of the devil." I turn towards Simon, who has made his way towards us. "You played me."

Simon shrugs, a cocky grin on his face. "I know you. You're no fool, so we needed a plan."

"Well, thank you."

"You two are the cutest couple." Brenda gushes. My eyes widen in surprise, not expecting to see Simons parents and also not expecting her statement.

"Mom." Simon groans. "Hush."

Brenda directs an amused look in Simons direction before turning back to me. "How's my grand baby doing?"

I smile, instinctively. "Eager to get out, if the kicking is anything to go by."

"And you guys have everything ready?"

I nod. "We've never been more prepared."

Brenda smiles, looking between the two of us. "I'm so proud of you two."

After a few more minutes catching up with Brenda she returns to her bench. Simon moves so that he's standing beside me. "You like it? I thought you'd enjoy having something to do."

"I love it. Thank you."

"Anytime." He shifts. "Now let's get you sitting, I brought brownies."

"You drive a hard bargain." I grin. "Let's go."

"Izzy!" A small voice shouts once I'm sitting. Simon's sitting across from me, while everyone else mingles.

I look to my right and grin when I see Cassie running towards me. I pick her up once she's close enough and put her on my lap, her small legs dangling. "Hey Cass, you having fun?"

The little girl nods adamantly, her brown pigtails bouncing around her face.  "You big." She points at my bump.

I laugh, obviously not annoyed by the young girl not understanding that I'm pregnant and amused at her cute attempt at a sentence. "I am."

"Cassie, I hope you're not annoying Izzy." Tammy crosses her arms, once she's stopped at the end of the picnic bench.

Cassie wiggles free, unbothered by her mother's scolding. Tammy laughs watching Cassie run towards Charlie, before turning back to me. "You look great."

"Thank you." I smile. "You do too."

Jake and Frankie are next to join our picnic bench. "We got you something." Jake hands me the wrapped present.

"Aw thank you guys."

"Don't worry Simon, we didn't forget about you." Frankie winks and passes him a smaller, wrapped box.

Simon and I make eye contact, before we rip the paper. Underneath mine is an elephant teddy and matching blanket. "They're beautiful thank you."

Simon laughs, pulling the box from the wrapper. "Condoms."

Jake smirks. "Not sure if you guys have heard of them before. Maybe give it another few months before baby number two."

I shake my head, laughing nonetheless.

"We'll take that on board." Simon throws a wink in my direction, and we both laugh when Jake and Frankie choke on their drinks.

"Do I even want to know?" Olivia crosses her arms, sitting beside me.

"Probably not." Simon puts the box back in the wrapping paper.

"Scared I'm going to snitch to mom?" Olivia taunts.

"Wouldn't surprise me." He bickers back.

I put my head in my hands. "I'm going to have two baby's soon."

Everyone laughs.

"Where's Theo?" Simon asks, looking around.

"Sucking up to mom and dad, because seemingly they prefer him."

"I mean, you couldn't resist his charm could you?" Tammy smirks.

"What charm?"

"I love you too, Agent Bennett." Theo comes up behind her and puts his hands on her shoulders.

Layla and Harrison join a few seconds later.

After a few minutes of casual chatting and joking around, I shift in my seat. "Simon and I should probably mingle before everyone thinks we're ignoring them."

Simon nods standing up. He rests his hand on my lower back, guiding me towards the throng of people. "Did I mention you look sexy as hell today."

I swat his chest. "We are not putting Jake and Frankies present to good use."

"We don't need to, you're already pregnant." I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Shut up." I laugh.

A few hours later, everyone's going home. Abi's going home with Hayden, who came with Simon and I'm going home with Simon.

"I can't feel my feet or back." I groan, halfway through the journey.

"I told you that you should have sat down instead of...."

I don't hear the rest of his sentence because I'm otherwise distracted. As soon as I feel it, I know what's happening.

"Simon." I sound breathless as I try to talk over him.

"I'll give you a massage when w-"

"Simon!" I try to calm the panicked feeling, while also trying to shut his rambling up. "I think my waters just broke."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.6K 18
*Sequel to Inevitable Moments* Not many people get second chances in life. And if you do, what would you do with it if it was another chance at love...
46.5K 2.8K 51
COMPLETED❤ 18+⚠️ Isabella Jennings is not having the greatest year. First, she breaks up with her boyfriend of 3 years, then her friend encourages he...
1.2K 417 50
Some people wait their whole lives to find the perfect friend. But not Isabella Washington. She knew she'd be best friends with Aiden Cunningham the...
7.3K 963 56
❄️Featured on @Romance, @adultfiction @StoriesUndiscovered (September 2023), @Newlywrittenbooks, and @WattpadESL❄️ ❄️Nora, a young woman not quite co...