She is mine

By RebeccaChamber

Y/N is a hydra experiment from a base in Germany. When the Avengers destroy the base in Germany, Y/N escapes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

2.7K 106 24
By RebeccaChamber

3rd Person POV

The Avengers were in the kitchen and Steve was preparing breakfast. Until they heard noises from below from the cells.

"What kind of noise is that?"

"Sure she's not trying to run away?"

"F.R.I.D.A.Y what is she doing downstairs in the cell?"

"She sings, sir." was the answer of the A.I.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y show us what she's doing." Stark said and a little later a monitor appeared and showed Y/N in her cell.

They saw you sitting on the bed and then they heard you sing.

"Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out ma mind"

Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out ma mind"

She'll make you curse, but she a blessing
She'll rip your shirt within a second
You'll be coming back, back for seconds
With your plate, you just can't help it

No, no you'll play along
Let her lead you on, on, on
You'll be saying, "No, no"
Then saying, "Yes, yes, yes"
'Cause she messin' with your head

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out ma mind"

Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out ma mind"

Grab a cop gun kinda crazy
She's poison but tasty
Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away"
'Cause she's sweet but a psycho

A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out ma mind"

See, someone said, don't drink her potions
She'll kiss your neck with no emotions
When she's mean, you know you love it
'Cause she tastes so sweet, don't sugar coat it

No, no, you'll play along
Let her lead you on, on, on
You'll be saying, "No (no, no, no, no), no (no, no)"
Then saying, "Yes, yes, yes"
'Cause she messin' with your head

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out ma mind"

Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out ma mind"

Grab a cop gun kinda crazy
She's poison but tasty
Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away"

'Cause she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out ma mind"

You're just like me, you're out your mind
I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
You're tellin' me that I'm insane
Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out ma mind"

Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out ma mind"

Grab a cop gun kinda crazy
She's poison but tasty
Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away"
'Cause she's sweet but a psycho

A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out ma mind""

When you sang the last Verses you looked straight into the camera and your lips were adorned with a psychic smile.

"OK that's not creepy at all."

"She has a really great singing voice."

"I have to agree with Wanda, her voice is really wonderful."

"Well, do we pick her up for breakfast or does she stay down in the cell the whole time?" Yelena asked the group.

"She's right, Stark. We can't keep her in the cell all the time." came from Steve now as he looked up. Tony knew that Yelena and Steve were right, but still he didn't trust Y/N. Not after seeing the tapes from last night of Bucky standing at her cell.

"I'm going to come up with something. Bucky you have to explain a lot to us. I saw the recordings from last night." Tony said now and Bucky sighed.

"What does he mean by that Buck?" Rogers asked now. Bucky didn't answer what Steve said and then left the kitchen. His way led him down to the cells. More precisely to yours.

Y/N POV

I heard steps approaching when I looked up from the cell wall to see Bucky standing in front of the cell door.

"Что ты хочешь?" (What do you want?)  I asked him.

"Breakfast is ready. I came to get you up. Старк знает, что я был здесь вчера вечером. Он смотрел запись наблюдения." (Stark knows that I was here last night. He watched the surveillance tape.)

When I heard what he said I sighed. I got up from the bed and headed for the door. Bucky opened it when I stood in front of it. "Show me the way, Barnes." it came from me and I followed him upstairs.

When we got to the kitchen a little later, all eyes were on us. "Just ask Stark." I said as I sat down next to Wanda. The only free places were next to Wanda and the other next to Sam.

"What did Barnes want from you?"

I knew I couldn't get around it, so I said what he wanted to know. Except for my daughter. "5 years ago, didn't Barnes have a mission where he was supposed to get information about Hydra? I had the same one. I was supposed to find out information about you guys. The mission failed and Hydra wasn't happy about it. To punish me, they did the same thing that the Widows had to go through. I can't have children." no sooner had I said this, there was silence at the table.

I looked around the table and saw that Natasha and Yelena gave me a look that said something like "You are lying". I raised an eyebrow and just looked at them both quizzically.

"I ... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." it came from Tony and I just shook my head.

"It's okay. So what are you going to do with me? Will I stay downstairs in the cell or may I take a look around here and stretch my legs?" I asked Stark now.  I had to know what they were up to now. Because if I were to spend the rest of my life in the cell, then I could have gone back to Hydra.

"Yeah Tony what are you going to do with her now?"

"She's not dangerous."

"Hydra did  terrible things to her."

"Stark she is strong and we could use her strength."

I had to grin when I heard what Natasha, Yelena, Wanda and even Bucky had to say. When I finished breakfast I took the serum. "The serum what is it good for?" Steve asked me now. I looked over at him and saw that each of them was looking at me.

"The serum is supposed to suppress the parasite in me. Actually it's a simbiot. His name is Carnage. It was he who attacked you and tried to kill the microwave." I just said and the others nodded.

"You know that Vision is not a microwave. He's a robot and one of my best creations." Tony said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know, but I still don't know what you're going to do with me."

"We still have a few rooms free. You can have one and stay there. You can train with us, we need to know what you can do. And would you be okay if Bruce and I do a few tests on you?"

When I heard what Stark said at the end, my whole body tensed.

Wanda, who noticed this, put her hand on my thigh and gave me a short squeeze. I looked at her and saw that she gave me a small smile. I noticed how I slowly relaxed again. I mouthed thank you to Wanda. Then I turned to Stark.

"I like to have a room. And I train with you too, but I won't undergo any further tests. Hydra has tested enough on me." I said now and saw the disappointing looks from Tony and Bruce.

"Ok, I accept your decision. We won't do any tests on you."

"Thank you Dr. Banner."

"No problem. Call me Bruce, Y/N."

"Well, now that we've got this sorted out, can someone show Y/N their new room?"

"Come on, Doll. I'll show you your room." said Bucky as he got up. I got up too and followed him.

Natasha POV

I watched Bucky and Y/N leave the kitchen and wondered why he was showing her the room even though she was so cold to him last night.

"Что случилось?" (What's wrong?) I heard Yelana ask. I looked at my little sister and saw the concerned look she was giving me. Before I could answer I heard Wanda gasp. I looked at her questioningly and she looked at me apologetically. I knew then that she had read my mind.

"Sorry I didn't mean to, but your thoughts were so loud." she said now and then looked at her fingers. If Wanda acted like that, she was kind of cute. "I'm not mad at you. Let's go see them both. Yelena are you coming?" I said and then slowly got up. Wanda and Yelena also got up and we went to the elevator to go to the second floor. Where the rooms were.

When the elevator got to the second floor. We heard Bucky's voice from further back. "The room on your left belongs to Wanda, on the right is Nat's room. Yelena her room is across from yours and mine is down the hall."

"Thank you, Barnes. And sorry for being so cold and distant to you yesterday." we heard Y/N say. Before Bucky could answer we got to the two of them.

"We need to talk. I know you lied to Stark. That you can't have children." I said and saw the color drained from Y/N and Bucky's face.

She just nodded and then went into her new room. We followed her and Bucky closed the door behind us. Y / N sat on her bed and played nervously with the hem of her t-shirt.

"We won't say anything to the others, you don't need to be so nervous, моя любовь (my love)." I said to her and then saw her face blush from the pet name.

"I ..... I ..... argh. Stop giving me pet names. I didn't lie when I said I couldn't have any more children. After my daughter was born, the Hydra doctors removed my Uterus so that something like that could never happen again."

"Where is your daughter now?"

"She is safe. A friend is taking care of her. I took her to a place where Hydra wouldn't find her so quickly. If something happened to her, I would never be able to forgive myself." Y/N said now and we noticed that she cared a lot about her daughter.

"Doll, can I get to know her someday? She is my daughter and I would like to be there for her."

I saw Y/N in thought when she heard what Buck asked her. I really wondered what she was thinking, but I didn't seem to be the only one who wanted to know. Bucky was curious about an answer, Yelena was also curious about the answer. And Wanda didn't try to read her mind.

"If I know that I can trust you, then you can see her. You three are welcome to come with us then." she said now and I had to smile.

Bucky was so happy about the answer that he picked up Y/N and spun her in a circle. She gave a startled cry and we had to laugh. After Bucky set her down, she slapped his arm and pouted.

"You are really cute, принцесса. (princess)." it came from Yelena and Y/N blushed again.

Before Y/N could say anything, I saw Wanda's mischievous grin. "It's kind of funny. When Bucky calls you Doll, you don't react like that. If Nat or Yelena give you a pet name, you blush. I wonder why, Медовый? (honey)."

Y/N looked at Wanda and the blush rose again in her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.3K 132
When Jenna Grey Sinclair finds her world turned upside down when she crosses path with Natasha. What begins as a mission for Natasha soon evolves int...
Always You By YB

Fanfiction

157K 5.4K 39
Natasha Romanoff has been trying to find her sister with the help of Y/N after receiving a package from her last month. Once they finally stumble int...
93.5K 2.6K 40
Y/n has been in Hydras hands for 110 years, being experimented on since she was a child. Until one day the avengers came and infiltrated the base she...
29.4K 1K 20
After learning that her siblings are in danger by Hydra, Y/N puts everything aside to go to the Avengers compound and keep her siblings safe. What no...