Arranged (Under Major Editing...

By keewilliams911

Diamond is a 17 year old girl who's going through a rough path but when she finds out that her abusive father... More

Authors Note☣☣☣
The Main Characters part 1
Main Characters part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You❤❤
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thanks💓💓❤❤
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Wow you guys did it again
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You Guys!!

Chapter 21

120 25 15
By keewilliams911

Adonis POV

The drive to the base wasn't long and Kris kept me busy about how Jenna is so protective  and always worry *been there*.

I later parked in the the parking area then punched in the code on the gate.

Our base is hiden behind a house so it wouldn't be obvious.

House infront of base⤵⤵

So behind that pure Angelique color it h*ll behind there.

I stormed passed the entry guards then entered the real h*ll with my fingerprint and scanner.

I walked in and was faced with chaos and alot of men chatting.

"Listen up" I commanded, but instead they continued talking and even went louder and that sh*t got me pissed enough to just shoot them all.

"Adonis don't kill them drop that thought" Kirs warned.

I chuckled and took out my hand gun and shot up in the air twice catching there unworthy attention and shutting them up.

"I dare one of you to even breathe hard" I growled.

*Silence*...........

"Good you should have know me if you don't the don't the door is right there along with your death anyways everybody head to the shooting range quietly one word from you and your building a grave for your and of course yourself ohh the two man that are to be bodyguards follow me Kris do your thing" I said turning my gun on safety and placing it in my waist band.

I rolled my eyes in frustration and took the elevator with the two man to the second floor where my office was.

Waist Band⤵⤵

Elevator ⤵⤵

Office⤵⤵

I opened the door and found Octavius and Gorgiana having a drink of scotch.

"Have a seat" I told the two man.

I sat behind my desk and poured out some vodka the best drink in the world.

"Okay lets see Donald tell me why should I hire you" I asked taking a big sip.

Donald⤵⤵

"Um you should hire me because I can fight and am strong, sexy, great in bed, and I can be a hot and bothered bodyguard" he smirked.

I hummed in disbelief while Octavius and Gorgiana laughed it up.

"Greg talk to me"

Greg⤵⤵

"Sir you should hire me because I was trained to protect in my family I went to using gun classes and fighting classes and when am on the job I won't let you down" he smiled.

I nodded then Gorgiana handed me there files and I went through Gregs first and I was impressed.

Greg File...

Name: Gregory John
Age: 24
Most skill full act: Using a riffle
In school: A student
Height: 6'1
Siblings: None
Parents: Mary John and Charles John.
Train to be: Bodyguard
Use to be: Underground Fighter
Enemies: None
Weakness: Sipders and not drinking Coffee
Gun use: Riffle and Hand guns
Criminal Accusations: None

"Okay" I said plainly

Then I looked at Donalds File and it was sad.

Donalds File..

Name: Donald James
Age: 25
Most skill ful act: None
In school: High school drop out
Height: 6'2
Siblings: None
Parents: Was Adopted by Rena and Zack James.
Train to be: Stripper
Used to be: News Reporter
Enemies: Saul Juan
Weakness: Cats and Dog's
Gun use: None
Criminal Accusations: Rapist

And he comes up in here and want to protect MY PRINCESS.

I started laughing like a mad man it wasn't the joking around laugh it was the sadistic laugh.

"Bro are you okay" Octavius asked me.

"Yep now why don't you guys take Greg to the shooting range I'll have a little chat with my buddy Donald and tell the cleaners to stick close" I smirked.

He chuckled along with Octavius then left with Greg.

"So Donald who did you rape" I asked curiously.

"Ohh my sister she's a sl*t and she wanted it so this means am hired" he smiled.

"Wait one more question so you want to protect my girl if you had the chance would you touch her" I asked.

"If she's hot h*ll yeah I would make her eyes touch her brain" he laughed.

I smiled and shot him in the face a dozen times until he was unphotographable.

"If you would have laid a finger on my princess I wouldn't be okay and I would have remove you and your family from the face of the earth slowly a*sholes like you should burn in h*ll" I smiled looking at his bloody face.

Okay time to see what Kris is doing.

I dragged the chair with Donalds dead body into the elevator then to the shooting range.

Shooting Range ⤵⤵

I entered smirking and seeing terrified faces I love it.

"Okay this is what happens when your not qualified, something outside of my world for example Rapist, Child molester, or Abuser and when you waste my d*mn time now selection time show me what you got" I shouted.

"Okay boys you all want to live right so do your best so who wants to go first" Kris asked.

Ugh this is gonna take sometime.

Then my phone buzzed and it was one of my guards what the h*ll do they want.

Phone Call....

Adonis: What Now

Guard: Um boss a group of kids just showed up do I let them in

Adonis: Are they with Chico

Guard: Yes Sir

Adonis: Let them in safely but don't keep them there for long and don't let my girl go anywhere outside do you understand

Guard: Yes boss do I do the usual search

Adonis: No you should just shoot me

Guard: Sorry Sir I'll do it

Adonis: Don't Call me unless its about my princess or important work

Guard: Will do boss have a great

Adonis: Beebbbbbbb...........

Amazing Cover By voidofus
Follow her she is amazing and read her book its called "Cage Within"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...