โค๏ธแด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡sษชแด„แด‹ แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ๐Ÿ’™ ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๏ฟฝ...

By iiMae_theNerd

๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”... More

า“ษชส€sแด› แด‡ษดแด„แดแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€เฟ๐Ÿ’™ part 1
ษดแด‡แดก sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›เฟ๐Ÿต๏ธ part 2
า“ษชส€sแด› แด‹ษชสŸสŸเฟ๐Ÿ”ช part 3
sแด›แด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€เฟ๐Ÿ’˜ part 4
แด€แด…แด ษชแด„แด‡เฟโœจ part 5
1sแด› ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ’๐Ÿ’Œ part 6
แด‡สŸษชแดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด˜สŸแด€ษดเผ’โŽ part 7
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...
1sแด› ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ’๐Ÿฅ€ part 8
2ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ’๐Ÿ’Œ part 9
แด˜สœสsแด„แดแด˜แด€แด›สœเผ’โšœ๏ธ part10
sแดœษชแด„ษชแด…แด‡ แด˜สŸแด€ษดโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ–ค part 11
2ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡โ˜ฌ๐Ÿฅ€ part 12
sแด‹ษชสŸสŸ'sโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ part 13
แด„แดแดแด˜แด‡แด›ษชแด›ษชแดษดโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ”ช part 14
สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด›โ˜ฌโณ part 15
3ส€แด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸโŽ โŽ ๐Ÿ’Œ part 16
แด‹แด€ส€สŸษดแด€แด˜โŽ โŽ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก part 17
แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ษดแดแด›โŽ โŽ โžฐ part 18
แด‹ษชแด…ษดแด€แด˜โŽ โŽ โฆ part 19
3ส€แด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡โŽ โŽ ๐Ÿฅ€ part 20
4แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ†๐Ÿ’Œ part 21
แด›สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœเผ†โšฐ๏ธ part 22
4แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ†๐Ÿฅ€ part 24
แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด›เผ†๐Ÿต part 25
แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› ษขษชา“แด›sยฐ แญ„๐ŸŽ part 26
5แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸยฐ แญ„๐Ÿ’Œ part 27
5แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿฅ€ part 28
แด€แด…แด แด€ษดแด›แด€ษขแด‡s ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿคž part 29
แดส€ ษชษดแด แด‡sแด›ษชษขแด€แด›แดส€ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿ”Ž part 30
สŸแด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›ใƒš๐ŸŒŒ part 31
6แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸใƒš๐Ÿ’Œ part 32
แดแด€ษดษชแด˜แดœสŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด˜สŸแด€ษดใƒšโ‡๏ธ part 33
sแด„สœแดแดสŸ า“ษชษขสœแด›ใƒš๐Ÿ’ข part 34
แด›แดส€แด›แดœส€แด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดsใƒšโšกpart 35
6แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡ไนก๐Ÿฅ€ part 36
า“แด€แดษชสŸส า“แดœษด แด…แด€ส แดแดœแด›ไนก๐Ÿ’ part 37
า“แด€ส€แด‡แดกแด‡สŸสŸไนก๐Ÿƒ part 38
แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ & ษชษดแด ษชแด›แด‡ไนกโ„๏ธ part 39
7แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ไนก๐Ÿ’Œ part 40
ษดษชษขสœแด›แดแด€ส€แด‡เผ—๐ŸŒŒ part 41
สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœเผ—๐Ÿ“ƒ part 42
7แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ—๐Ÿฅ€ part 43
ษดแด สœษชs แดษชษดแด‡เผ—โฃ๏ธ part 44
ษช'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€สs สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœเผ—๐Ÿ’” Part 45
New book!!!

สŸแดแดsษชษดษข sแด€ษดษชแด›สเผ†๐Ÿ“ˆ part 23

496 33 96
By iiMae_theNerd

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl saw joan and Zak kissed infront of the stage and his eye's widen from the scene..

Darryl - that bitch is going to have the worst death of her life...

Darryl's mind is filled with voices asking him to brutally stab her multiple time's, Break her bones, Rip of her head, take out her eyes, make her suffer till she beg's multiple times.

Darryl wanted her to see what true hell look's like... he wanted to make her suffer now.. But Darryl knew that was risky, so he tried to restraine himself. His body was shaking and his expression... turning to his devilish side. Darryl grab his left arm to try to restraine himself from murdering Joan infront of many student's that is in the stadium.

Zak - Joan what the fuck was that?!!

Joan - what? it was in the script?

Zak - since when?!!! i never seen it here!! dindt sunny made the script?

Joan - oh half.. she said ill do the romantic stuff because she is bad at it and sucks at romance so i did her a favor~ *gigles*

Zak - ZELK, FIN, VURB AND MEGA!! IS THIS WHY YOU BROUGHT ME HERE!??

Zelk - i..i.. i never expected their was a kissing scene!!

Fin - Joan suggested for you to take the role of the vampire king.. we were just doing a prank on you..

Vurb - d..dont blame me here Zak! it was Fin's idea!!!

Fin - WHY YOU GUY'S BLAMING ON ME!!!

Zelk - YOUR THE ONE SUGGESTED THAT ZAK WAS INTERESTED AT THE ROLE AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!

Mega - im out of here.. it was those two's idea..

Zak - YOU GUY'S ARE COMEPLETE ASSHOLES!! iF I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPENED I WOUDN'T HAVE JOIN THEN!!!

The 4 friends keep arguing and joan was unamused and wanted to continue practicing for the play. Joan yelled at them saying Zak already has the role of the vampire king so she yelled at the other participant to pick another role.

Zak kept arguing with them but he look's infront of him and he saw Darryl just standing their. Zak was shock he think to himself that if Darryl saw the whole thing. Zak run's up to Darryl and saw his expression and cant understand what his thinking, Zak hold his shoulder asking him if his ok.

Darryl - i was just looking for my phone Zak...

Zak - i.. i swear that k..kiss isn't-

Darryl - why would you xplained that kiss at me? i was going to congratulate you..

Zak's expression was a bit shock and look's away being upset... he remembered why does he need to make an exuse why joan kissed him since he remembered Darryl already like someone... Zak clench his fist and walks away without saying another word and Darryl's expression just kept getting darker..

Darryl - why did you do this to me Zak.. i.. i love you..

Darryl snaps a picture of joan and send it to sunny while he walk out of the stadium still expressionless. he walks back to the hallway and still shaking.. his sanity is going up to 80% he wanted to murder someome.. to get that feeling out of his chest...

Instead of Darryl's heart shattered to a million pieces his heart turned slowly into black... that which he will loose his sanity and will lost his mind.. Darryl's thought was lost and only the voices he hears..

Darryl mind - Kill her Kill her Kill her kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her...

Darryl snap's back to reality when Clay and George started shaking and snaping their finger's at Darryl.

Darryl - . . .

Clay - dude are you ok?

George - what are you doing at the hallway just standing still??

Clay - did something happened??

Darryl - no..

Darryl walks away from the both of them without saying anything and goes to the boy's bathroom where he goes to the sink and splash water at his face and look's at the miror seeing his shadow angel looking self again.

Shadow - kill her Darryl~

Darryl - . . .

Shadow - come on, she stole your Zak.. dont you want to make her suffer..

Darryl - . . .

Shadow - well.. shoot yourself~ your ganna see in the future Zak and Joan being together as a perfect couple...

Darryl's eyes widen then he suddenly punch the miror hard till his hand's started bleeding from the glass. Darryl keep screaming into his mind and his shadow keep showing up at him asking him to kill her over and over again. Suddenly Darryl got a text from Sunny.

Text info

Name: Joan Cruz, 1st year, class B-3, Club leader of theater's & arts. Has a crush on Zak, Love standing out to the public, popularaty very high.

Combat skills - very low.

Darryl - she want's to stand out.. ill fucking give her the best show of her life.

Darryl started laughing maniacly thinking about her death that he will make it memorable at the entire school. Darryl look's at the broken miror with a maniac smile's and breaths deeply.. Darryl manage to control his sanity by the blood he see's in his hand and manage to go back to his innocent self.

Meanwhile at Sunny's office

Sunny was at her office watching the survaliance camera that is at the stadium and she smiles from the scene. She knew Joan will choosed a kissing scene so she just let her, than she ask a student that is behind Darryl to grab his phone and made him loose it to make him see Joan and Zak kissed.

Sunny's intension was to make the halloween festival thrilling. she wanted the student to enjoy their special halloween show that she have planed. She wanted to make her cousin snap.. for her and his cousin's benefit.

Punz - that's a bit mean dont you think President?

Sunny - *giggles* i know, but.. you know i go crazy every halloween season..

Punz - true... but do you really have to do that to your cousin?

Sunny - im giving him a boost.. he cant just stand and expect to wait for Zak to confess to him! he needs to make a move aswell, you know their are plenty of girls that like that stupid blue bitch boy!!

Punz - that is true.. and you allow joan to have that kissing scene to boost your cousin's confidents?

Sunny - well half yes, I never like joan.. shes too much of a bitch. Expected to be always top and wanted to take my position for her own benefit and popularaty.. and i do wanna kill her myself but.. after seeing her have a crush on Zak.. why not let my cousin have this oppurtunity, dont you think?

Punz - *noded* so this whole festival.. is for joan's death?

Sunny - yes and also my entertainment..

Punz - what if your cousin get cought?

Sunny - you know i will never let that happened, My cousin is the most important person in my life now... thats why i have you to look after him. You are my right hand man after all Punz.

Punz - indeed Miss Sunny, and i would like to thank you again for saving my little brother purple from my parents..

Sunny - you dont need to thanked me, plus both of your parents deserve to be killed by abusing both of you.

Punz - *smiles* yes Miss Sunny.

[ ... ]

Darryl was walking out of the bathroom and to his suprised Nick, Clay, George and Karl was their with a worried face.

Nick - Darryl what happened to you?!!

Darryl - i.. i was a bit distracted..

George - what the fuck happened to your hand?!!

Darryl - Language george!

George - dont you dare language me!! we were worried and sick for you!!

Karl - why is your hand bleeding so much! oh god..

Clay - we need to take you to the nurse office now!!

Darryl - u..uhmm o..ok

Nick hold's Darryl's arm and they all drag Darryl at the infirmary. The nurse saw what happened and was Shock and she quickly healed up Darryl.

Darryl - thank you nurse..

Nurse - no problem just be carefull next time, alright?

Clay - you better give us an explanation why your acting so weird..

Darryl - i was stress.. and i went to the bathroom to calm down.. but suddenly i trip at the wet floor and made my fist hit the miror to hard and then it bleed...

Karl - dude.. you know where your friends.. were always here to comfort you..

Darryl - i know.. thats why i wanted to apologise for making you all worried..

Darryl smiles at his friends and that made them relief and smiles aswell. They all hug Darryl to comfort him and the bell rang that it is already 12:00 pm and the students are free to leave.

Nick yelled yes and the others laught. Karl suggested if they all wanna hang out and they all agree except Darryl, cause his the only single group and will probably be the 3rd wheel for them. His friends laught and said it will be a guy's day out and no lovey dovey stuff. Darryl sight in relief and they all head out at the nurse office and grabs their bag's at their classroom.

Clay hold Darryl's bag saying he will carry it since his hand is injured. Darryl thanked clay and all of them headed to the arcade to hang out.

They arrive at the arcade and they all started to play some games and have fun to cheer Darryl up. They all went to the snack boost where Nick asked who wanted to have an eating competition and have another betting game and Karl who volunteer.

Nick - you? really babe?

Karl - what? it will be fun.

Nick - alright just dont cry if you loose ok~

Karl - ok love^^

Nick and and karl started eating nachos and the rest of sight about nick's stupidity. About 30 minutes karl won lmao.

Nick - h..how.. *passed out and soul leave's it's body*

Darryl - idiot..

Karl - i won^^ you owe me 20 bucks love!

Clay - you know.. i dont feel bad for Nick anymore..

Darryl & George - agreed..

It was now 5 pm and all of them were dissappionted that they have to leave the arcade. Everyone walked home and they all wave goodbye to Darryl.

Darryl wave's goodbye and goes back to his expressionless faced and goes inside where Sunny runs to him hugging Darryl.

Sunny - i heard what happened!! is your hand ok?!!!

Darryl - im fine.. i need a big favor from you cousin..

Sunny - oh? what is it?

Darryl - help me give joan her final show...

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.8K 55
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—’. ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡๏ฟฝ...
89K 2.1K 10
๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™. ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜. ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™... ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜. โ™ช โค๏ธŽหš.เฟเพ‚ใ€‚ ...
23.8K 976 28
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. "๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๏ฟฝ...
25K 597 10
๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š•, ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐š™๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š”๐š’๐š๏ฟฝ...