Deku X

By anormalboi203

Izuku Yagi was a Quirkless boy, he get attacked and bullied by his sister and their two friends, abandoned ,N... More

Izuku's Bio
Harem
Prologue
Zone 1 - Act 1: 11 Years Later (S1)
Zone 1 - Act 2: U.A. Entrance Exam (S1)
[Not a Chapter]
Zone 1 - Act 3: First Day/Quirk Assessment Test (S1)
Zone 2 - Act 1: Combat Training Begins (S1)
Zone 2 - Act 3: Rage Unleashed (S1 Finale)
Zone 3 - Act 1: Announcement of the Sports Festival/Uraraka's Goal (S2)
Zone 3 - Act 2: The Sports Festival Begins/Obstacle Course (S2)
Zone 3 - Act 3: Cavalry Battle (S2)
Zone 4 - Act 1: Battle Tournament Time! (S2)
[Not a Chapter]
Zone 4 - Act 2: End of the Sports Festival + An Alliance Formed (S2)
Zone 4 - Act 3: The New Threat [Part 1] (S2)
Zone 5 - Act 1: The New Threat [Part 2] (S2)
Zone 5 - Act 2: Hero Names/Internships (S2)
Zone 5 - Act 3: Creating A New Power (S2)
Chaos For All & Full Ultimate Cowling Explained
Izuku vs. Nomu (USJ Fight: Remastered Version) [100k Special]
Zone 6 - Act 1: Emerald Velocity vs. The Hero Killer [Part 1] (S2)
Zone 6 - Act 2: Emerald Velocity vs. The Hero Killer [Part 2] (S2)

Zone 2 - Act 2: USJ Attack (S1)

9.6K 136 125
By anormalboi203

(Narrator's P.O.V)

It was now morning. Izuku was packing up his stuff as he was about to leave.

Tails: "Have a great day, Izuku!"

Sonic: "Good luck, bud!"

Izuku: "Thanks, guys!"

Izuku concentrated on his speed, making his green lighting surround him and he blasted off. But then, Tails walked up to Sonic.

Tails: "Uh... Sonic?"

Sonic: "What is it, Tails?"

Tails: "Why do I get the feeling that something bad will happen to him at school today?"

Sonic: "I don't know. But we don't have to worry about it. He'll be fine. He can take care of the things in his way. I know it."

Tails: "Alright then."

[Meanwhile with Izuku]

Izuku ran fast towards UA. However, when he got there. He saw a bunch of reporters at the gate.

Izuku: "*Thought* What the hell is going on here?"

Suddenly, a reporter saw him and dragged the crowd towards him.

Reporter: "You sir! What can you tell us about All Might as a teacher at UA?"

Izuku: "*Thought* ...So that asshole is the reason the fucking media is here?... I ain't got time for this bullshit." 

Izuku blasted his way around them. Leaving them on the ground as he ran inside of UA while the barrier cut them off.

Reporter: "Ow! What the heck is his problem? All I asked was what he did he think of All Might now that he's working here."

Reporter #2: "He probably didn't want to answer that question. But I wonder why?"

Izuku ran and met at Class 1-A's classroom door. He opens it and sits down with the rest of his classmates. Then Aizawa opened the door.

Aizawa: "Good morning. Today, we'll be doing something that'll be deciding on your future."

Everyone: "*Thought* Please don't be another Quirk test!"

Aizawa: "You need to pick a class representative."

???: "Finally! A normal school event!"

Aizawa: "I'll now let you all pick whoever should be class rep. I'll be sleeping so don't bother me."

As soon as he fell asleep, the classroom erupted with shouting.

Kirishima: "Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!"

Kaminari: "No, wait, pick me!"

Mina: "I think I'll good for this!"

Jirou: "Yeah, you're gonna be me."

Katsumi: "Pick me you extras!!!"

Iida: "Enough!!!"

The shouting was finally came to close by Iida himself.

Iida: "I think that the best solution is. Is that we vote for who is more worthy enough for this job!"

Everyone: "*Thought* Yeah, I think that you wanted it for yourself."

After some time, the voted for the person that they thought was best for class representative.

Izuku Midoriya - 4 Votes

Momo Yaoyorozu - 3 Votes

Iida: "Well then. It looks like Midoriya is our Class Representative. And Yaoyorozu is our Vice Representative."

Izuku: "*Thought* Who the heck voted for me?"

Momo looked away while Ochaco did the same but also whistled.

The bell then rang and they head towards the cafeteria. Inside, Momo, Ochaco, Iida and Izuku were sitting next to each other.

Ochaco: "Mmm! The food here is so good!"

Momo: "I'll agree with you, Uraraka-san. This is almost good as my chef's cooking at home."

Izuku: "I'll say."

Iida: "Agreed."

Izuku then puts his food down as he had a thought.

Izuku: "Say, guys... You think that I'm worthy enough for this class rep role?"

Momo: "Of course. Why do you think of that?"

Iida: "I agree with Yaoyorozu. You managed to think fast under stress and that'll make you a worthy leader in the future. Watching the Iida's agency has taught me that much."

Izuku: "Wait, huh? Hold on a sec. What does your family do?"

Iida: "Huh? Oh, it's nothing."

Ochaco: "You know, Iida. There's been something I've been wondering all day. Admit it, Iida. You're filthy rich!"

Iida: "...*Sigh* I was afraid of how people would treat me if they knew about my family."

The three stared at him before he sighed and decided to talk.

Iida: "You see. The Iida's have been pro heroes for generations."

Izuku: "Woah. Really?"

Iida: "Indeed. Have the three of you have ever heard of the Turbo Hero: Ingenium?"

Izuku: "Oh, yeah! I've heard all about him! He's a popular pro with 65 sidekicks following him in his agency in Tokyo!... Wait, don't tell me--"

Iida: "Yes! He's my elder brother!"

Ochaco: "Woah... That must be nice!"

Iida: "Of course! He inspired my dream to become a hero! He's my inspiration."

Suddenly, an alarm rang out.

"Warning! Warning! Level 3 security breach! All students must leave the building in an orderly fashion."

Iida then turned to a 3rd year student.

Iida: "What does a level 3 security breach mean?"

???: "It means that someone managed to bypass the school's defenses! This hasn't happen in my three years here! We should hurry and get going!"

They started to ran for the exit, but couldn't as they started to get stuck as the people crowded him.

Iida: "Gah! Why are these people doing this?"

Izuku: "Who could've broken onto the campus?"

Suddenly, someone pushes Izuku away from them and towards the window.

Ochaco/Momo: "Izuku!/ Midroiya-san!"

Iida: "Godspeed, Midoriya!"

Izuku then sees that from the outside, the press were the ones who broken onto the school grounds as Aizawa and Present Mic held them back from getting inside.

Reporter: "All you have to do is give us All Might! He's here somewhere! I know it!"

Present Mic: "We told you already. It's his day off."

Reporter #2: "Just give us one comment and then we'll leave!"

Aizawa: "I know how you people work. You say that you want one comment, but then if we do that. Then you'll ask for another and another and etc."

Mic then lends over to him.

Present Mic: "Ya' know. They are trespassing. That means they're kinda like villains. So why don't we just beat them up?"

Aizawa: "Don't even think about it, Mic. If you do, then they'll write your name up. Let's just wait for the police."

Izuku relieved to know that if was safe not to panic.

Izuku: "*Thought* Thank god. But how am I gonna get everyone to chill the fuck down out?"

He then had an idea. He then remember that he speed was faster enough to slow down time. So then, Izuku concentrated on his speed. After a while, he heard the shouts get slower and the shoving and pushing nothing happening.

Izuku: "Thank god Sonic-Sensei told me that his speed could also do this."

Izuku quickly walked through the crowd and jumped onto the door and hanged onto the pipe. After some time. Time quickly went back to normal as Izuku heard the shouting again.

Izuku: "Alright then... Let's do this."

Izuku then yelled at the top of his voice.

Izuku: "Everyone! Stay calm!"

They stopped and looked at him.

Izuku: "There's no fucking reason for us to panic! We're UA students! Shouldn't we be more professional now? Besides, look out the window! It's just the media that caused this!"

They turned to look out the window and see the police arriving in time to take care of the media.

Present Mic: "That's a wrap! Goodbye bad mass media!"

After sometime. They enter back in their classroom after the incident.

Aizawa: "Alright. Listen up. Me, All Might and another member of the faculty will be keep eyes on you during your training today. I know that you're excited about costumes..."

Their cases then came out of the wall.

Aizawa: "But keep a reminder that you haven't gotten used to them yet. And this special training is at off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there."

They picked up their cases and headed to change. After getting changed, they entered the bus. Soon they started to talk with each other.

Tsuyu: "If we're talking about Quirks then I wanted to say something. About you, actually."

Izuku turns to see his classmate, Tsuyu Asui, with a question for him.

Izuku: "What is it, Asui?"

Tsuyu: "Please, call me Tsu."

Izuku: "Okay then."

Tsuyu: "*Ribbit* Those powers of yours. Are they two Quirks that you possess?"

Izuku: "It's not a Quirk. It's more like of a different power then a Quirk."

Tsuyu: "Oh, my bad. *Kero*"

Then their friend, Kirishima joins in the conversation.

Kirishima: "Don't worry about it, Tsu. Beside, I think your powers are cool and flashy, Midoriya! Unlike mine."

Kirishima's left arm then turns into a stone version of itself.

Kirishima: "I don't think that my power is anything like that."

Izuku: "No way, Pal! That's cool! Turning your arm into rock! That's amazing. I think that your Quirk is flashy, Dude."

Kirishima: "Thanks, Man!"

They then fist bumped each other while smiling.

Aoyama: "My laser is the perfect combination of both."

Mina: "Yeah, but it won't if every time you use it then you'll get a stomachache."

Aoyama just looked at her, uncomfortably.

Aizawa: "Hey! Look alive people! We're here."

Izuku looked out the window and was amazed to see how it looked. They then got off the bus and was met with someone there.

Izuku: "Oh! It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!"

Ochaco: "Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!!"

Thirteen: "Hello to all! I can't wait to show you what's in here! Please, follow me inside."

They entered inside of the building and were amazing to what they saw.

Kirishima: "Oh wow!

Kaminari: "It's almost like a theme park!"

Thirteen: "In this place, we UA teachers teach students on how to use their Quirk in disaster. So we call this the 'Unforseen Simulation Joint'. Or you can call it 'USJ'!"

Everyone: "*Thought* Just like Universal Studios Japan."

Thirteen: "Now I'll go ahead and say something. You all know that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole."

Izuku: "Oh, yeah! You used Black Hole to save people save people in need of rescue!"

Thirteen: "Correct. But with this power. It can be accidently used to kill."

Many of the students gasped while Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka knew what she meant.

Thirteen: "In our superhuman society, we had to find ways to keep Quirks in check. Because the damage they bring was very bad. So, in order for us to keep them in check. That's when heroes were formed. However, we were trained to make sure that we wouldn't use them to kill. So make sure that you all leave here with this mind. That your Quirks are meant to save people and not used for your own deeds. Thank you all for listening."

They all clapped at her speech. Then Aizawa walked over to her.

Aizawa: "Hey, Thirteen. Where the hell is All Might? Shouldn't he be here? Or let me guess, he booked an interview instead of this?"

Thirteen: "No, it's actually something else. You see. Before coming here, he did too much hero work and gone over his limit. He's resting in the Teacher's Lounge right now."

Izuku noticed that she held up three fingers as she said that.

Aizawa: "*Sigh* Whatever. We'll be okay with just two for now."

He then turned to face them.

Aizawa: "Anyways, now we'll be--"

Suddenly, the lights room flickered as then something happened in the middle.

A portal appeared out of nowhere and formed into the shape of a mist man as then a hand came out of the portal. Aizawa noticed.

Aizawa: "Thirteen! Protect the students!"

Kirishima: "Woah. Has the training started like in the entrance exam? I thought that we were doing rescue not battle training."

They then tried to step foward but couldn't.

Aizawa: "No, stay back!"

Izuku noticed his uncle put on his goggles. He then saw a person come out of the portal.

A man with hands all over him including his face and wearing a black long sleeve shirt and pants came out of the portal.

Aizawa: "This is real. Those are actual villains."

Shock took over them while the man opened up the more for other villains to come out. 

Izuku then noticed a bird like creature coming out of the portal next to the hand guy. Aizawa jumped down and proceeded to face them.

Villain #1: "Who the hell is he?"

Villain #2: "Doesn't matter. If he thinks he can take us on then he's an idiot!"

Villain #3: "Shooting Squad! Get ready to fire!"

Aizawa rushed at them as he pulled his scarf out. He then activated his Quirk and the villains couldn't use their Quirks.

Villain #2: "What the?!"

Villain #3: "Where are my bullets?!"

Aizawa then wrapped the big villain in his binding cloth and swung him around and threw at his allies.

Villain #4: "You idiots! That's Eraserhead, a pro! He can cancel Quirks just by looking at ya'!"

Then a villain with multiple arms stepped foward.

Villain #5: "Cancellation? I bet you can't erase the Quirk of a mutant-type like me!"

Aizawa: "Yeah, you're right. But that's where you're wrong!"

Aizawa dodged the punches before landing a hit and knocking the villain back. He then took his scarf out and wrapped it around the villain's leg and dropped him down with the rest of the other villains. Izuku just stared at the sight before Iida called him out.

Iida: "Midoriya! We shouldn't stand here! We need to get out!"

Izuku: "Oh, right! Let's run out of here, guys!"

They ran towards the exit but Izuku had to quickly stop as the mist man appeared in front of them.

Kurogiri: "Good evening to you all. I am Kurogiri, and we are the League of Villains. I must say... isn't this an nice place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace to take his last breath?"

Thirteen was about to use her Quirk on Kurogiri but then.

Kirishima and Katsumi rushed in and attacked Kurogiri. But after the smoke cleared it revealed that Kurogiri took no damage.

Kurogiri: "Yes... You make fine golden eggs. But. My job here is to scatter you all to face death!"

Kurogiri then began to warp them to different places of the USJ. Izuku quickly shoved Iida and several others out of the warp as he felt wind pulling him back into a warp.

Izuku: "Iida! As your class rep, I order to get out of here as fast as you can and get help! I'm sorry that I can't help!"

Iida was forced to watch as he saw Izuku been pulled into a warp that lead him falling towards water. He then lands in it. Izuku then sees a shark villain coming towards him.

Villain: "No hard feeling, Kid!"

Suddenly, Tsuyu appeared and kicked the villain away.

Tsuyu: "Hey, Midoriya."

She grabs him with her tongue and launched him onto the boat that was near by. Mineta then regains his consciousness.

Mineta: "For a frog... You're boobs are pretty soft and big."

He then laid his head on her boobs which made her unconfortable. She then made him land painfully on his back onto the boat.

Izuku: "Thanks for that, Tsu."

Tsuyu: "*Ribbit* No problem, Midoriya-Chan."

Izuku: "So what do we do know?"

Tsuyu: "We should find a way on how to get back to land."

Izuku then looked down at the water along with Mineta to see the villains around them.

Mineta: "There's so many villains!!!"

Izuku: "I think we should create a plan. First, we need to know our Quirks in order to create it. Who'll go first?"

Tsuyu: "I'll go."

Izuku and Mineta looked at her, ready to her Quirk's abilities.

Tsuyu: "So as you can tell. I can basically do everything a frog can. I can stick to wall and climb them, jump high, and stick my tongue out about 20 meters. I also can secrete a toxic mucus but it only stings."

Izuku: "Alright then. Mineta, what about you?"

Mineta then pops a ball off of his head and places it onto the wall.

Mineta: "I have these sticky ball that I can pop off my head. They basically can stick to anything except for me. I'll just bounce off of it. Also their stickyness is determined by how I feel."

They stared at him for a bit before he started to cry.

Mineta*Crying*: "Alright, I get it! My Quirk isn't suited even for battle! I didn't expect for us to die a couple of day entering high school! We practically got out of Junior High! AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO TOUCH YAOYOROZU'S BOOBS!!!!"

Izuku: "No, no! It's a good Quirk, Mineta! We'll just need to figure out a way on how to use it."

Tsuyu: "Now tell us about your powers *Ribbit*"

Izuku: "Right. I--"

*SLASH!*

Before Izuku got the change to speak. A villain used his Quirk on the water and shaped it into a giant slashing claw.

Villain #1: "Heh. I bet they're crying for their lives."

Villain #2: "Hey. Don't get cocky. Remember what Shigaraki said. We can't take them on easily because of them being younger. Plus, we don't even know their Quirks. But a fight in the water is a way that they can't escape."

He then formed the same water claw from the water. 

Tsuyu: "*Ribbit!* Midoriya! Tell us your powers, hurry!"

Izuku: "Right!"

They managed to get a hold onto the boat as Izuku managed to speak.

Izuku: "As you saw in the Quirk assessment test and the Battle Trial. I have super sonic speed abilities that outmatch Iida's and the yellow spear things that you saw during the battle trial was one of my chaos abilities."

Tsuyu: "*Ribbit* Chaos..."

Mineta: "Abilities...?"

Izuku: "Yes. I have a set of three move. Chaos Spear, Chaos Control and Chaos Blast. Chaos Control allows me to warp through space and time, acting like a teleport move. I can also teleport people with me but there's a limit to how many people I can teleport with me. Chaos Blast allows me to unleash a great explosion of chaos energy from my body. It can destroy anything and anyone in a given radius."

Izuku sees Tsuyu a little freaked out by his move while Mineta was just shocked with his mouth open.

Tsuyu: "So, wait. You think that you can warp us to land instead?"

Izuku: "I think I can. Just get close to me."

Mineta and Tsuyu walked up to him as he got ready.

Izuku: "Chaos... Control!"

Izuku warps them onto land.

Tsuyu: "Alright, we're on land. But what do we do now?"

Izuku: "We'll need to find a way on how to take care of the villains that my uncle is facing.

Mineta: "Are you suggesting that we should fight the villains?!"

Izuku: "Not fight. I'm saying that we'll just take some down to lower the amount of villains for him. If we do that, then he'll be able to take them on."

Tsuyu: "Alright. Let's do it."

They head towards the center where they see Aizawa taking care of the villains. He swings over them and drops another villain onto others. Then the villain covered with hands rushed at him.

???: "First it was 23 seconds..."

Aizawa: "The final boss!"

Aizawa then rushed at him with his scarf ready.

???: "Then it was 24 then 20..."

Aizawa pulls him with his scarf and elbowed him in the stomach but he caught it.

???: "You know... Your Quirk not suited for big fights, isn't? But I noticed it... It was your hair."

Aizawa gasped as he felt his elbow began to crack.

???: "Whenever you use your Quirk, it causes your hair to goes up. And when it stops it goes back down. You're pretty cool... Eraserhead."

Aizawa's elbow was now decaying but he knocked the villain back away.

???: "Oh. And by the way, hero. I am not the final boss. He is."

Aizawa turns around to see the giant bird like beast behind him. It then began to beat him up into a pulp. Izuku, Tsuyu and Mineta watch in horror.

???: "Meet the Anti-Symbol of Peace. The bio-engineered, Nomu."

[Meanwhile]

Momo was in the Mountain Zone as she and her two other classmates, Kyoka Jirou and Denki Kaminari, where dealing with a bunch of villains.

Kaminari: "Oh crap! How the hell are we gonna get out here?! Also, a little help here?"

Jirou: "You can use electricity, can't you? Just shock them."

Kaminari: "Don't you remember what I told you during the battle training? I can discharge my electricity but if I do it near you guys then you'll get shocked too."

Jirou: "Jeez. You're a real damsel in distress, aren't you?"

Jirou had enough and kicked Denki towards a villain that went after but he got shocked instead.

Kaminari: "Woah. Nice. Don't worry guys! I got you covered!"

Jirou: "Wow. What an idiot."

Momo: "It's ready!"

Momo then crouched down as the back of her costume was making a beam of light. Then it ripped open to reveal a blanket.

Villain #1: "What is that? A blanket?"

Villain #2: "That's just stupid."

Momo: "Heh. What you're looking at is insulator sheet 100 meters thick that can stand electricity. Now, Kaminari!"

Denki smirked as he aimed his arms towards the ground.

Kaminari: "You guys are fried!!!"

He then discharged his electricity at them.

[Meanwhile]

Aizawa was struggling as Nomu now had a hold on him. It then broke his right arm.

Aizawa: "Gah!!!"

???: "Someone with a power like yours is wonderful. It's nothing impressive in the face of overwelming power. Then you might as well be Quirkless."

Aizawa tried to use his Quirk on Nomu but the beast broke his other arm, then picked him up by his head.

Aizawa: "*Thought* I'm positive that I erased his Quirk! He's still be powerful without it. He might be even stronger than All Might!"

Nomu then smashed his face down into the ground. Izuku watched hopelessly as he was angry no... furious that he couldn't do anything but just watch. Suddenly, Kurogiri appeared next to the villain.

Kurogiri: "Tomura Shigaraki."

The man now know as Tomura Shigaraki, turned to face him.

Tomura: "Kurogiri, did you kill Thirteen?"

Kurogiri: "She's been disposed of. But unfortunately, one of students made it their way to the exit and made outside. They're likely headed to get back up."

Tomura: "Huh?"

Shigaraki then began to scratch his neck in anger and frustration.

Tomura: "Kurogiri... If you weren't our warp in and our ride out... I would've crushed to pieces!"

Izuku: "*Thought* Looks like Iida managed to get out of the USJ. But how long is back up gonna take to get here?"

Shigaraki then stop scratching his neck as he realized was about to happen next.

Tomura: "That's it. It's game over for us. Back to the title screen. Let's go home."

Mineta was happy to what he heard.

Mineta: "Did you hear that? They said they're going home!"

Tomura: "But... Before we go... Let's destroy his pride..."

In the blink of an eye, Tomura rushed at the three with the intent to kill them as his hand aimed at Tsuyu.

Tomura: "...as the Symbol of Peace!"

Before he could get the chance. Izuku spin dash at Tomura, knocking him back.

Izuku: "You try to lay a finger on her, and dash threw that head of yours' even worse!"

Tomura said nothing as he looked at him in fascination and curiousity.

Tomura: "Well. I must say. Your power. It's almost comparable with All Might's except it isn't super strong punches. It's speed."

Izuku just ignored him as he looked at Nomu, who was still leering over his uncle.

Izuku: "Let my uncle go, you damn Bird Brain!"

Aizawa managed to lift his head up to look at him as blood trickled down his face.

Aizawa: "I-Izuku, don't! For-Forget about me... Just take your friends and get out of here! You have a long life ahead of you. Please just go! Leave me!"

Izuku then rushed for him as he shook his head.

Izuku: "No! I can't! I won't let you die! How can I call myself a hero if I just one of die when I could've done something. I refuse to run away!"

He then looked at Nomu.

Izuku: "Let him go! Get off of my uncle!"

The beast didn't listen as it was still leering over his uncle.

Izuku: "I said... LET HIM GOO!!!!"

His green electricity surrounded him as Izuku spin dash and hit Nomu's head, which cause major damage to it and send it flying away. This shocked Shigaraki.

Tomura: "WHAT?!"

Izuku quickly rushed towards his uncle and crouched down to check him. He saw the damage he took. Rage and Anger flow through him. Tsuyu then noticed something happening to Izuku.

Tsuyu: "M... Midoriya-Chan...?"

Izuku's hair turn pure black as he had a dark blue/green aura around him. Tsuyu was shocked to see what was happening. He then turned to face Shigaraki. He saw that he was much more different now.

Izuku: "You... You're... going to pay... for you did to him."

[End of Part 1]

(A/N: "Sorry for this but I will make it up to you guys in the next chapter! Cya!")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 31.9K 59
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
947K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
104K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
225K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc