Scream 3 [✓]

By Mrs-Delirious

The third part of my 'Scream' book series, set one year after the events of 'Scream: Part 2'. You, (Y/N) (L/N... More

Previously
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
A/N ♡

A/N ♡

14.2K 282 244
By Mrs-Delirious

Hello, hello and welcome to the third part of my 'Scream' series!

I love writing these tbh. If you're new here, feel free to check out 'Scream: Part 1' and 2! They lead into this book.

♡ If you're sensitive to cussing and are easily offended, I highly recommend you go read something else.

♡ If you're not a first time reader, you may notice that you won't be able to find some of your comments (if you left any) where you left them.

They're still there at the bottom of the page, but I'm editing all of my books to past tense and for some reason, Wattpad erases them with the edit, I actually hate that.

♡ There is no racism or rape in these stories. Every romantic/sexual act (Y/N) does is 100% with consent.

The art I used is not mine! I just googled images.

♡ I will tell beforehand if smut happens.

♡ This is the last part so I want to make it as perfect as I can, which is why releasing chapters may take longer, but I'll definitely stick to one upload a week or more.

♡ This is going to follow Scream 3's events roughly but as you guessed a lot of things will be different because we're lacking several characters. (I'm not gonna spoil who, you'll have to read the other books for that).

♡ Also a heads up, there will be things discussed in this book that happened in the last one so if you don't wanna get confused, read part 2 first. That one is a short book compared to the first one and this one, haha XD

♡ Most chapters will be your POV save for some important ones.

♡ Please comment on any typos/grammar mistakes I make.

♡ This will contain dark stuff but you probably already knew that.

♡ That's about it. Hope y'all enjoy the read! As always, below some info;

~E/C = eye colour
~H/C = hair colour
~H/L = hair length
~F/H/M = favourite horror movie
~F/C = favourite colour
~F/F = favourite food

(I added some pics below of what they roughly look like in the story 👀)

♡ Stu;

♡ Billy;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 69.5K 50
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙡...
748K 11.2K 75
Y/N L/N didn't have the most Normal Live. Mom and Dad raised and trained him in combat and Magic to protect himself and his Sacred Gear that he has y...
150K 4.9K 87
Gwen, desperate to feel something, kills someone. But she quickly learns that one kill is never enough. Can Gwen stop before she turns on her own fam...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC