The red clothed shameless Emp...

By vixenthevillain

What happens when 20 years old Xia Yu An, a gen Z woman suddenly wakes up in another word ready to be married... More

1: What are you saying?!
2:I can't believe it.
3:Fuck off!
4:The white haired clan.
5:Burial Mountain
6:Have some fun.
7:Miss me with this bullshit.
8:Who the hell?
9:Mission
10:Mission (2)
11:Dragon clan.
12:Trouble.
13:Rescuing
14:Rescuing(2)
15:Calm waves.
16:Contest.
17:Welcome.
18:Preparations.
19:Journey.
20:Test.
21:Team work.
22:Spirit Beast Empire.
23:Deathtrap Mountain.
25:Found.
26:LOH
27:Undercover.
28:Being a doctor.
29:Twins.
30:Treasure.
31:Kill those who wronged you.
32:Return.
33:Thank you, Daniel.
34:Training.
35:Threat.
36:Sister?!
37:A way.
38:Beginning.
39:Demonic cultivator.
40:New people.
41:The barrier closed?!
42:Challenge.
43:Let the game begin.
44:Rewarded.
45:Victory.
46:Why are you leaving me?
47:Together.
48:Wine and fights.
49:Idiot Mo Feng.
50:Unfortunate.
51:Confession that went well.
52:Highschool love story.
53:Back home.
54:Zhu Mei is back.
55:The perfect solution.
56:The end.

24:Corrupted.

1.6K 76 6
By vixenthevillain

Chapter twenty-four:
Corrupted.

❝Mo Feng reporting, we found this suspicious box. ❞ the man said and placed the box on the table in front of Wang Shu.

Lizhui took the box to examine it.

❝Do I open it? ❞ Lizhui asked looking at Wang Shu.

❝Yes. ❞

Lizhui let spiritual power in the enter the box through the lock and exploded the top.

The content of the box were two books and a map with two x marks on it.

Wang Shu opened one of the books and frowned.

Lizhui took a look as well and didn't know what to say. The content were only food recipes while the other book was about medicine.

Wang Shu leaning his head to the side closing his eyes.

The three didn't know what to do.

❝Can I see? ❞Wei Zhan broke the silence and pointed at the books.

Wang Shu said without opening his eyes: ❝Go for it. ❞

Wei Zhan looked at the writing then raised his head looking at the burning candle on the table.

He carefully ripped a page of the book and put it over the fire and suddenly some letter became red.

Everyone was surprised. Wei Zhan gave Wang Shu the paper.

❝Do the same with the rest of them. ❞ Wang Shu said and looked at the red letters: "D i d  y o u ❞.

Wei Zhan did the same with the rest of the papers from both books and Wang Shu wrote down the letters in order cresting a message:

❝Did you find her brother? We must have something on her in order to capture her. ❞

Everyone looked at the message confused.

❝It can't be about her majesty, right? ❞Jiang Yun asked anxious.

Wang Shu's eyes widened when he heard Yun's words.

❝Lizhui, sent people to protect Xia Liuxen and Xia Mi'er immediately. ❞ He ordered angry.

❝Yes! ❞Lizhui bowed and left to compete the order.

❝There is something else, your highness. While we were walking back a man stopped us and said that official Mao Jun is stealing money from people secretly. He kidnaps members of families to make them pay and keep their mouths shut.❞Jiang Yun explained.

❝That corrupted piece of shit. I see how it is, I must clean soon. Can you all find out where he keeps the people he kidnaps and save them? After they are safe, I'll give an imperial decree to have him and his Mao family killed. ❞Wang Shu said.

❝Of course, we'll leave right now. ❞Mo Feng bowed and left with the other two with him.

❝It's getting exciting. ❞Wei Zhan said and smiled.

❝I wonder how the others are doing now. ❞Jiang Yun said.

In an hour the three arrived at Mao Jun's mansion and observed the area.

❝We could take the guards down. ❞Wei Zhan suggested.

❝Let's kidnap one and interrogate him. ❞Jiang Yun said.

❝Alright, do you volunteer? ❞Wei Zhan asked looking at Jiang Yun.

Jiang Yun understood that Wei Zhan is giving her an opportunity to show her abilities so she smiled grateful and sneaked inside the mansion.

One of the guards at the gates left to go at the toilet and Jiang Yun took the opportunity to knock him out and drag him back where Mo Feng and Wei Zhan waited for her.

❝Good job. ❞Mo Feng said.

❝Thank you. ❞Jiang Yun smiled and tied the man's arm and legs.

Wei Zhan got his sword out already pointed at his neck.

Jiang Yun slapped the man hard waking him up immediately.

❝What? Who? ❞the man said confused. He saw the sharp sword pointed at his neck and began to shake.

❝We just need some information from you. Your life depends on the answer you provide. ❞Jiang Yun said looking at the man.

Her pretty and fragile appearance made her cold tone even more scary.

❝Wh-What do you-you want from me? ❞ the man asked scared.

❝Where does Mao Jun keep the people he kidnapped? ❞Mo Feng asked.

❝I don't -

Wei Zhan's sword pressed again the man's neck making a trace of blood fall down.

❝It's the storehouse, his storehouse in north. ❞the man said scared.

❝You'll get us there. ❞Wei Zhan said and grabbed the man's arm.

The man looked at them and decided to show the way to the storehouse.

Soon they arrive in front of a big storehouse guarded by four guards.

Mo Feng sneaked past the guards, jumped on the roof and looked inside. There were indeed people tied up in that darkness.

He signaled the other two that there are people.

Wei Zhan killed the guard they had with them and looked at the other four guards.

❝Let's make it as quiet as possible. ❞Jiang Yun said looking at Wei Zhan.

❝Sure. Any plans? ❞

❝Yes. I'll go first, you sneak behind and kill them with one move and without much noise. ❞

❝Understood. ❞Wei Zhan said.

Jiang Yun ruffled her hair and began running towards the guards crying.

❝Please save me! ❞she shouted looking at the four men.

❝What happened? ❞one of them asked.

❝I'm followed by a man, please don't let him get me. ❞Jiang Yun said sobbing.

While Jiang Yun distracted their attention Wei Zhan easily sneaked behind and snapped one's neck quietly.

❝Who's following you? ❞the unaware guard asked looking at Jiang Yun's pitiful state.

❝I don't know him! I was walking home and he grabbed me out of nowhere. I managed to run. ❞ Jiang Yun continued to lie and chocke on tears.

There was only one guard left, Wei Zhan was already behind him and with a fast move the man dropped dead.

Jiang Yun cleaned her face humming.

❝That was quite a show. ❞Mo Feng who watched from the roof said.

❝Let's get the people. ❞Jiang Yun said smiling.

Wei Zhan broke the doors down and the people inside looked at them scared.

Jiang Yun explained that they are here on Wang Shu's orders to save them.

The people escaped thanks to the trio and were safely escorted home.

As soon as the three returned to the Palace, Wang Shu wrote and imperial decree and gave it to Lizhui to visit Mao Jun and arrest him.

The whole Mao family was arrested and killed the next morning as punishment and their money were given back to the families that were robbed by him.

❝Long live the Emperor! ❞the people shouted happy that they got justice.

❝Lizhui, investigate the other court members, I don't want any dog shit in my Palace. ❞

❝Yes, your majesty. ❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.1K 110
This story is not mind. She is a genius doctor in the 21st century, but she has crossed over to become an unpopular abandoned concubine. The cold-fa...
357 77 10
There lived a girl in the quarters of the imperial palace. Her origins unknown. She wasn't of much importance except for her scholarly knowledge. Wha...
1.9M 67.4K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
256 30 16
Not knowing how she died, the main character was transmigrated into a guide-verse novel. A finished novel, and a novel she had read before her death...