๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ...

By earth2julz

๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ (๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข) ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ... More

rules and request
copyright
josh christopher- temptation
meechonmars- blue paint
dopeisland - mega me
important authors note
marcus scribner-oops
josh christopher-temptation, part 2
giveon-1993
broderick hunter-no way
keith powers-jealous?
giveon-2nd times the charm
giveon-1993, part 2
giveon- 1993, part 2 (alt ending)
sharife cooper-i do not!
omar cooper-baking brownies
kehlani-lauryn
meechonmars-$100k
derrick rose-teams
marlon wayans- stolen magazines
shawn wayans-am:pm
jayson tatum-prodigy
omar cooper- masks
teyana taylor - crown
jimmy sotos-the world will hear
shaqir o'neal-anesthetic
brent faiyaz- right?
help me give you better content!
lamelo ball-city of sin
algee smith - you know
jack harlow- ???
liangelo ball-star,moon,heart
jalen hurts-forte
lonzo ball-gifts
quentin grimes- n.t.t.d.w.c
jordan poole-forgot
shareef o'neal-lion
killian hayes-throwback
ja'marr chase-tattoo artist
rome flynn- polar
c13-thirteen shenanigans
tee higgins-wonder
end of an eraaaa
bringing this back?
jordan poole- baecation
gary trent jr-duke uni
klay thompson- homework
justin jefferson-my medication
donte divencenzo-red velvet
gary payton ii-just cause
jordan poole-conquer
bryce young- coffee run
ryan rollins- apple watch

method man- corner store

1.4K 33 10
By earth2julz

request !

the timelines are just for the story. they don't really add up to his real age or when he would have graduated. don't think too much into it .

excuse mistakes

hope you enjoy. interact with this chapter

——

trinity's pov , 1994.

"so i was like 'why do you have to be so difficult! i barely even ask for anything.' " chantelle, my best friend since she moved here in middle school, was currently telling me about this morning when she had to basically beg her older brother to take her to school because her car decided not to work that morning.

i always got dropped off by my mom, and she would still be at work buy the time school let out.

we usually drove home together in her car, too. but obviously, that was a bust today.

luckily, she had already made sure he would come to pick us up afterwards.

"so, what's been up with you and ole dude?"i asked her about some dude she met at a kickback. she seemed to really like him. 

"oh yeah, benji. i like him, but i don't think i could ever be in a relationship with him. i like where we are now . no strings. maybe it'll change in the future, though."

"i hear you." i nodded.

"you messing with anybody?" chantelle always asked this but i couldn't even be mad, not like i always didn't ask her the same thing. "or you looking?"

"nah, i'm not messing with nobody. i do got my eye on somebody, though."

she gasped over exaggerating , "whooo ?"

"girl, i gotta make sure it works out before i start bragging." made that mistake one too many times .

the honk of her brothers car saved me from the pending conversation i knew she would still bother me.

"i call shotgun!" chantelle announced jogging to the passengers side .

i smacked my teeth getting in the backseat .

"hey, cliff!" i said when i got in the car.

"what's good." he stuck a peace sign up at me .

"thanks for picking us up, ugly." chantelle 'thanked' him, i guess

"like you have any room to talk." he side eyed her. it was everyday with them .

i shook my head at them, buckling my seat belt.

"okay, ms. safety first." cliff turned to me.

"what do i got to do with y'all?" i waved him off, "only you would make fun of somebody for not wanting to die."

"just drive." chantelle chuckled

——

we all lived in the same neighborhood, a few houses down from each other. but most days we stayed at one or the other houses after school for a little while before walking down the street home.

cliff got out the car first, going to check the mail. i was about to get out too but chantelle grabbed my arm.  

"can you cover for me? i wanna go to benji's house but i know cliff's overprotective ass won't let me."

"telle! no, why didn't you tell me before so we could have worked something out."

"please, you remember that one time i watched your little sister so you could get off babysitting to see chris. pay back."

she was right, i sighed . "alright whatever."

cliff knocked on the passenger side window , "why the hell y'all ain't get out yet?"

"last thing, can i run some errands with your car? i just need to go to the corner store and some other stuff . i got gas money." chantelle asked him after opening the door.

"why didn't you say something while we were driving , we could have stopped." he tilted his head.

" i didn't know what trinity had to do today , i didn't want to drag her around."

he smacked his teeth, "alright whatever. you and my car better come back in one piece."

i didn't even have to do anything, i just gotta keep up her lie i guess.

"thank you , thank you! you're the best!" she hugged him running over to the driver's side.

cliff and i walked into the house , taking our shoes off by the door.

"alright, stop the shit. i'm not stupid , where is chantelle really going?" he sat down on the island and i sat down in one of the dining room table seats .

spoke too soon about "not having to do anything."

"to run errands, like she said." i raised my eyebrow.

"what type of errands?"

"i don't know. we have a project." which was true , but we already had the supplies so it could atleast look like she just got it, "or maybe she's getting stuff for her car." hopefully she was so we didn't have to get a ride home everyday .

"trinity?"

"yes?"

"when you gon stop playing with me ?"

"i'm not , i'm serious . that's literally where she's going."

"i'm not talking about telle , i'm talking about you and me, come here." he did a come here motion. "switch with me."

i got on the island while he moved and stood in between my legs.

"we been sneaking around all this time and you still don't know what you want?"

i always had a crush on cliff, but we didn't start messing around until the summer of my sophomore year / the summer of his junior year. i never told anybody about it, not even chantelle and i didn't know how she would react.

now , we're seniors about to graduate and he graduated last year.

"i know i want to be with you, eventually. i don't expect you to keep waiting around on me. but i don't know if i wanna go to college , i don't know what i'm doing with my life after graduation. like i said, yeah, i know i want you, but i don't have no other part of my life in line. i don't have time to think about it, we graduate next week."

"you think i wasn't the same way? that's normal, most people don't know what they want to do fresh out of high school. you got more time than a week, i know that . we gon figure it out. i graduated too during whatever this is." he motioned between us.

i looked down at my hands in my lap, thinking. it wasn't as easy as that, but at the same time , what else was there to do. we both knew good and well, weren't gonna stop messing with each other either way.

he lifted my head up with his finger to look at him, "you hear me?"

i nodded, but quickly said yes instead because i knew he was going to tell me to use my words .

"good." he leaned foward to kiss me.

we kissed for a few minutes before he grabbed the hem of my shirt, starting to pull it up.

i pulled away from him humming and pushing his hands away, "what if somebody walks in?"

he waved me off , kissing my neck. "i'm serious." i bit my lip. we have had sex before . but never in such a open spot like the living room.

he just picked me up and let my legs wrap around his legs as he carried me upstairs. "we don't have to do anything."

——

"PUT ME DOWN , CLIFF!" i laughed as he spun me around on his shoulder.

we went upstairs to his room, the original plan being to watch tv , maybe take a nap and leave or act normal before anybody came home. which is what we normally did.

the doors were locked so we could at least hear if someone was coming. but on the days after school i was always with chantelle and could never chill with him without being suspicious. so , i usually come over to be with him on days when she's out . but any other time we just go out and lie about who we're going with.

he was right, i was kinda over sneaking around like some little kids.

"if you say so!" he took me off his shoulders and let me wrap my legs around my shoulder.

i was expecting him to put me down but he just plopped on the bed with me.

"no, stop!" i laughed trying to push him off me but with no avail.

he finally rolled off me but not before pinching my thigh. "go pick out a movie."

i rubbed my thigh, getting up to look at his stack of cds on the floor . i bent over shuffling through the selection.

"umm-"i gasped as i felt cliff come behind me and grab my hips. i stood up , trying not to blush.

( ⚠️ y'all know i don't like to write smuts . i haven't written one in like 6,7 months. don't plan to write more anytime soon but i had to make an exception. here you go i guess ⚠️ )

he rubbed over my clothed boobs with one hand, letting the other one glide down my torso, stopping at the top of my shorts.

"can i?"

i nodded, "mhm."

"huh? what did you say? use your words."

"yes, cliff, yes you can." he knows that messed me up every time.

he slid his dominant hand in the front of my shorts while his other one didn't cease movement with my chest.

i moved my head to the side feeling him kiss at the side of my neck.

i could feel all of him on my back now , all these points of pleasure . my thoughts were interrupted when he fully took off my shorts and underwear .

i already knew the drill, i sat on the edge of the bed, putting my legs on his shoulders.

he leaned down , attaching his lips to my second pair. he moved his tongue with skill in and out of me and over my clit in the perfect pattern to make me go crazy.

i wrapped my legs around his head, making sure not to do it so tightly. i threw my head back on the bed and moaned in bliss.

i felt my orgasm coming but he lifted his head. before i could open my mouth to complain he replaced his tongue with his fingers.

it didn't take much for my orgasm to build right back up . i spread my legs wider letting him push his fingers in and out. i clenched on his fingers and in response , he sped up.

i released on his fingers , moaning. he leaned down again to toy, lick and kiss to ride out the orgasm.

he removed his fingers, looking me dead in my eyes and licking all of my essence off his fingers. it sent shivers down my spine.

i stood up , letting him lay down on the bed. his shirt had been off the whole time. he grabbed his wallet out of his pants , grabbing a condom.

i slid his pants off , taking the condom from him and sliding it on his hard dick.

i crawled on top of him, sliding it slowly inside of me. we both moaned and groaned at the feeling.

adjusting quickly i began to bounce on him. i put my hands on his chest for stabilization and his hands gripped my ass.

"ride that dick." he smacked my ass groaning . i loved when he was vocal. when i saw his facial expressions change, i could tell he was close.

i decided to tease him like he did to me. i rode to where the tip was only inside of me, playing with whatever wasn't. i quickly got up , flipping on my 4's to finish in doggy.

he pulled me closer to the edge of the bed, sliding back inside of me . we both weren't too far from orgasm which was good because i didn't know how long i could take backshots.

i came first , stuffing my face into the bed. he pulled out of me, taking the condom off and finishing on my back.

he tapped my butt as i collapsed on the bed.

he walked away and shortly came back with a warm rag, wiping my back.

"so, i'll ask you one more time. where did chantelle really go?"

half asleep i answered ,

"the corner store."

——

thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed .

vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....
347K 5.4K 61
๐€ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐ญ ๐๐๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
194K 3.8K 24
F o r e w a r n i n g. This story contains various mature topics such as sexual content, violence, drug usage, vulgar language, etc. All Rights Reser...
144K 1.9K 32
one shots of basketball ball players and just rappers or random people, u just gonna read to find out๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ