The Secret Life Of The Assist...

Rosesc1982 द्वारा

From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just gre... अधिक

Copyright©
Chapter 1 Where It All Started
Chapter 2 Kidnapping
Chapter 3 In Hidding
Chapter 4 Who is at the door?
Chapter 5 Take Off
Chapter 6 New York City
Chapter 7 A little to small
Chapter 8 bumping into each other
Chapter 9 Before me was a God
THANK YOU 🙂
Chapter 10 ✔ Coffee???
Chapter 11 ✔ Looking the part
Chapter 12✔ 🐺
Chapter 13 Being Possessive
Chapter 14 Flirting
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🙂
Chapter 17 Mature 🔥
Chapter 18 Dinner
Chapter 19 ✔
Chapter 20 Dinner Date
Chapter 21 Mature 🔥
Chapter 22 Sexy
Chapter 23 Visitor
Chapter 24 NOT TO HAPPY
Chapter 25 Day off of school
Chapter 26 Meeting his true self
Chapter 27 Conflicted Feelings
Chapter 28 Broken 💗
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 🤨 😧 😡😥
Chapter 31 🥛💊
Chapter 32 🇨🇦
Chapter 33 Time to Party
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Meeting Stephen McKnight
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 LAST CHAPTER!

Chapter 41

231 8 0
Rosesc1982 द्वारा

Narrator POV:

Sounds of happy people laughing and talking were surrounded the pools deck.

Guests were drinking happily, champagne bottles were popping.

Christine and Gary wherein the pool with Stephen for Brian he was out on the deck sitting on a recliner chair Sun Tanning.

Brooklyn was off in her own world in a daze as she looked on towards the others as she was setting down on a chair in front of the pool's bar.

"Penny for your thought." Asked Brian as he was pulling out a chair beside her.

Brooklyn blinked her eyes a few times to help clear her mind, a little laugh left her lips.

"I'm in my little world, I hadn't even noticed you coming up from behind me." She said with a cute little smile on her face.

Brian looked into her eyes, he found himself lost in them, he found this woman very in chanting and sexy.

He had not felt this way in a very long time, not since Stacy.

Brooklyn reminded him so much of Stacy that he felt like he had none of this woman beside him for year's and for some strange reason he felt that he could even trust her.

As they were just staring at one another not a word was said.

Jack stood behind the bar acting as the bartender for the day, he found it very uncomfortable watching these two interact with one another.

This was his boss's woman so instead of interrupting them Jack looked over towards Chase who was standing off to the side watching Brooklyn and Brian making sure nothing inappropriately would happen.

Jack raised his eyebrows sending him a message, Chase answered his message by scratching his nose.

These little facial gesture messages were being answered back and forth only they knew what they were saying.

When Chase scratched his nose that meant 'you better interfere before the boss sees'.

Jack nodded his head and placed his attention back onto the two before him.

"Hey, hey it looks like you two have finished your drinks already let me refill those for you."

Both Brooklyn and Brian moved their heads to look towards Jack.

That had brought them out of their thoughts.

Brooklyn looked happy but not so much Brian he felt that this little Butler/ bartender was cock blocking him at this moment.

"I think that I'm done, for now, I'm starting to feel a little tipsy. I should go and lay down and get out of the heat, can you let Stephen know for me Jack please and thank you. I would go and inform him myself but he's out in the pool and I don't want to disturb him."

After Brooklyn had spoken
She got up from her chair.

Without Jack noticing she place her hand onto the higher half of Brians lag and squeezed it Then she retracted her hand back
"I'm going down below now sorry for my rudeness and leaving you behind I do hope to chat with you VERY soon again."

She sent him a wink hoping that he got what she meant by very soon.

Once Brooklyn had walked away and left Brian had asked Jack to give him two shots of Sambuca.

One shot after another not taking a break he slammed both drinks down onto the bar top.

Getting up from his seat he stagers over towards the pool.

Gary had noticed the way his son was walking," Brian you have drunk enough, You need to relax and stop drinking."

Christine went to help Brian but he pushed her hands away, "I'm fine." He drunkenly said

Stephen watched on and felt that this was a waste.

He knew he wouldn't be getting any Intel from Brian the way he was so he would have to work harder on Gary.

This little shit didn't know how to handle his liquor, but this could work to his advantage he thought with Brian out of the way he could get closer to Gary but the only thing for that to happen was he needed to find a way to distract Christine.

Maybe he could use one of his men to help him with that, he laughed inwardly.

Stephen looked at Chase and then at Jack scratching his ear sending them a message.

Both boy's eyes widen at the same time.

Jack looked over at Chase and Chase looked over at him.

Jack made a fist with his right hand and placed it over his left hand that was flat out.

Chase knew what was happening and copied what Jack had done, they both mouthed to each 1,2,3.

Jack's hand had the symbol of scissors with his right hand and Chase had the symbol of Rock in his right hand.

Jack mouth a fuck you to Chase because he was mad that he had lost to the rock-paper-scissors game.

Chase just laughed and had a big smile on his face feeling triumphant in winning the game.

Jack placed the towel down that was in his hands.

He straighten his back and took a deep breath.
Closing his eyes for one second and then reopened them.

He sucked in all the courage that he had and walked his ass over to his boss.

"Sir do you need a drink?"

Stephen's smile was big on his face he also had a mocking look in his eyes.

"I'm good for now BUT I think that Mr. Cooper Jr needs to lay down for a while to sleep his drunkness away before dinner, how about you show him back to his cabin and after that you can accompany Miss Christine.
Show her around and give her a good time, We do have the theatre room below maybe she would like to go and watch a movie?."

Jack only pressed his lips hard as he listen as for Christine she was looking Jack up and down like he was the new play toy that she couldn't wait to enjoy for the day.

"I would love to watch a movie, but is it soundproof I don't want to disturb any of you." Christine tried to act shy but in all Society, she just wanted to make sure that no one could hear her as she so badly wanted to fuck this young man's brains out.

"Oh don't worry you won't be disturbing any of us it's soundproof and even has a lock," Stephen replied just digging a bigger hole for Jack.

Chase and Stephen were both laughing to themselves selfs knowing what will be happening to his friend.

"Ok let's go, Brian needs his rest and I also need to go and change., go and grab Brian he needs help to walk." Christine ordered Jack.

Once they were off Gary and Stephen were talking about yachts as Chase stood guard.........

___________________________

Posted another Chapter found the other one before this to be too short.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

VILLAIN'S VEIL ✔️ SAKSHI द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

1.1K 194 20
Perhaps fate which bring about disaster for an innocent girl who yearns for love from one and only love of her life Jas Nadig. Whether she will get...
80.6K 1.7K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
30.3K 139 41
The mafia lord has kidnapped you with a few of his Men what will happen ?? Keep reading to find out 😱 Follow my wattpad instagram @Sharmenrowlett_wa...
5M 102K 50
"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tightly, just enough to make me avert my eye...