To Hell And Back || The Scorc...

goldendragons द्वारा

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and... अधिक

To Hell And Back
02 - A Forgetful Mind
03 - Survivors
04 - The Smell
05 - Empty, Silent Room
06 - Tattoo
07 - Three Dreams
08 - The Rat Trap
09 - I'm Going To Win
10 - Screaming
11 - Alone
12 - The Death Of A Friend
13 - Into The Fire
14 - Changed
15 - Free Tommy
16 - Joining The Boys
17 - Hot And Feisty
18 - Not So Safe
19 - Death Is Not An Option
20 - Fall
21 - Kill Her
22 - It's Over
23 - A Cold Shower
24 - The Flare
The End
It's Up!

01 - Anne, I-

11.2K 377 45
goldendragons द्वारा

'Anne, I-'

'Anne, I-'

'Anne, I-'

Minho's voice rang in my mind over and over again. It was as if I was a broken record that played the same song on a never ending loop. But the thing is, I didn't want the song to end. I craved his voice, I needed it. It was the only thing that made me hold on to the little life I still had.

Suddenly his voice changed. It sounded lighter. "Anne, wake up. We need you to stay awake."

My eyes opened slightly but I was blinded by bright, white lights. So I let my eyes fall again.

'Anne, I-'

"Get her into surgery!" a deep voice commanded. I could feel myself being moved, with the sound of scrambling feet around me.

'Anne, I-"

All of a sudden I couldn't breath. My chest tightened and burned. I started to become more lightheaded then I already was.

'Anne, I-"

I couldn't hear clearly anymore. Voices and machines became muffled background noise. But what I could hear clearly was Minho. Those same two words that haunted my brain were so loud that they drowned out everything else.

'Anne, I-'

I wasn't entirely sure what he was going to say. I regretted not trying to hold on long enough to hear him say it. But, if I could hold on long enough now, I might me able to, that's what kept me going.

"Anne, we need you to stay conscious. It's the only way we can save you," a voice suddenly said. "You need to stay alive."

I couldn't open my eyes, breathing was becoming impossible, I had little hope that I would make it. I knew that if I thought that way, I would surely die. But I couldn't help it, those feelings were constantly present in the back of my mind. I tried hard to think of Minho, maybe he would erase those poisonous thoughts.

'Anne, I-'

I felt complete numbness throughout my whole body. The burning in my chest disappeared, the dizziness vanished. Everything, all the pain and confusion, was just gone.

My first thought was that they saved me, that I somehow pulled through. But I knew that wasn't true. I was dead.

'Anne, I-'

'Anne, I-'

'Anne, I-'

His voice still echoed in my ears. It made me sad and angry all at the same time.

I was sad because I knew I was probably never going to hear that voice again.

I was angry because of what my death would do to him. How he would never know what actually happened to me. I knew I was not in the Glade anymore, I didn't want him to live with his mind racked with questions on where I ended up.

That's how I found new strength. That's how I faced death and filled my body with life.

All because of Minho.

💥🌙💥🌙💥🌙💥🌙💥🌙💥🌙💥

Aaahhh! The first chapter in (hopefully) an awesome story.

I can't wait for this to take off and I hope you guys are as excited for it as I am.

Vote and comment!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

79.4K 1.7K 78
Imagine... You are sent up into the Maze instead of Teresa. You're scared alone and the only girl. But one boy in particular makes you feel welcome...
47.8K 1.5K 30
𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙑𝘼𝙇 ❜ ❫ ─── ❝ 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨 ❞ ' 𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴 . . . 𝘯𝘰𝘸...
56.5K 1.2K 20
Sequel to Dance in the Dark Newt x reader -𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎? �...
314K 7.3K 23
'Sometimes it is the silent observer who sees the most.' || Maze Runner || || Scorch Trials - The Death Cure || || Newt x oc || || COMPLETED ||