✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

Oleh Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... Lebih Banyak

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾

20.1K 1.4K 988
Oleh Novellafanfics

A/N: SLIGHT BULLYING BE WARNED⚠!!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

After your breakdown, Tadashi was beside you, calming you down and comforting you. When you finally calmed down, you told him everything. The truth is that you're a Twenty-year-old Filipino woman who got reincarnated into a twisted shitty anime full of delinquents. Your plan on helping Shuji on changing his fate and other characters you loved in the anime.

It took a few moments for Tadashi to process all the information you told him inside your head, but he soon understands. "Wait...you believe me..?" You ask him softly, Tadashi then gave you a nod and said, "...Your not the type of person who jokes around in times like these...and plus it kinda makes sense since you are so smart for a normal kid and sometimes act mature like an adult..." He stated in an undertone.

You remained quiet for a moment before saying anything about what's on your mind. "Listen...in a perspective from my adult self... you don't need to continue following me...this is my problem and if you get involved... I wouldn't forgive myself for leading an innocent kid to a hell hole." You stated as the guilt inside slowly crawling itself above your chest once again. You clenched the middle part of your shirt near to your chest. "...The day we first met...you said that You and I weren't normal, right?" Tadashi said as stared at the starry ceiling on your room, remembering the day the both of you first met and made a deal.

The way your black hair flew with the wind and the sun making your blue eyes shimmer along with the confident aura you have shown. Tadashi remembered it all, how he got blackmailed by you just because you recorded him beating up some boys a few grades higher than him. He let out a chuckle as he treasured the memory inside his head.

"Don't you think that non-normal people should stick together and help out one another?" He then showed you a simple genuine smile that he rarely does. You let out a small laugh escape from your lips and thought of you being lucky on finding a best friend like this who actually stayed by your side.

Date: September 1, 2003

-Your School-

Here you are again, getting bullied by the female haters that loathe you so much. At this point, you really don't care since you are not in the mood to deal with their bullshit right now.

Like always the one leading the bully group is none other than Nomia, the girl who threw you that piece of paper with an ugly drawing of you. Smiling at you as she styled her hair into a pigtail just for this occasion. There were other girls from different classes joining her group, wanna know why?

Well, it's a stupid reason really. It's because most of the boys in class who are their crush like you because you are popular and have a pretty face. They cornered you at a wall beside the staircase, probably planning on pushing you down there. They kept insulting you over and over again, you have already heard their insults for the hundredth time, and it's already old school for you.

Nomia noticed the bored expression on your face as you released a tired yawn from your mouth. It made her pissed, she gritted her teeth and slammed her right hand at the wall beside your face. Your bored expression was still showing as you were leaning against the wall behind you. "So.. how's your mommy doing?" Nomia said with a wide grin on her face.

You flinched by the words she said. You locked eyes with her full of rage and showing that you're incredibly pissed. Nomia noticed that and took this opportunity to piss you even more. "Aww~ What's wrong? I'm only asking a question, you don't need to be so angry!" Nomia acting like she was the victim of this whole situation while also having fun, that she was able to tick you off.

The girl behind her who was in a different class, gasped, "Nomia-chan, I heard her mother died from an accident weeks ago, that must have been so sad for Shiori. She must be depressed..." The girl said as she pretended to care for you while placing her head by her palm. Nomia gasped, pretending like she didn't know the whole incident. "I am so sorry for your loss, Shiori...I didn't know..." She said softly.

"But she deserved it..." Nomia mumbled with a smile on her face, you glared at her even more, causing her to have more fun pissing you off. She then leans in close to you, whispering onto your ear, and said, "It must have been karma for her to have a daughter like you around~"

Snap! You heard it loud and clear, the strong knot trying to tie your raging emotions inside you and not letting it escape from your body suddenly snapped itself. You couldn't help it anymore, you let out a crazy laugh escape from your mouth that came from the deepest part of your gut. You covered the right portion of your face with your right hand as you raise your head and looked at the girls who were messing with you.

They were creeped out by your sudden burst of laughter, Nomia backed away, but then you suddenly pulled her by the arm. "Why don't we end this, right here and right now." You declared in an undertone voice, causing Nomia to tremble between her legs a bit.

You suddenly touched her skirt and reached your hand on her waist then down to her butt. Nomia was flustered as you lean in even closer, siding your face on her shoulder near her ear. Gripping onto her nice and tight as she struggles to get away from you. "You know, I just noticed that your skirt is quite shorter than the rest of our skirts that are a part of our uniform." You cooed under her ear as she pushes you away, her face was bright red, and so as the rest of the girls behind her. To them, it looked like you were flirting with Nomia even though they should be weirded out, it came out different. When you were holding Nomia by her skirt, the girls behind the two of you kind find it...a bit attractive.

Nomia covering her mouth before she was about to say anything to you in defense, but you instantly cut her off. "Ya know, swinging your ass to our boy classmates in our classroom won't help you with your love life." You stated, pausing for a minute to see Nomia's reaction. "Don't pretend like I didn't know. You even pulled that dirty trick to Tada. Actually, everyone in the classroom knows how you act like a Slut. You purposely made your skirt shorter to gain more attention in the classroom to get to my level, right?" You pointed out seeing a humiliated and raging reaction from Nomia as she turned around, glaring at the two girls behind her, who were also your classmates in the same class.

You smirk in amusement, "Hahahaha wow! I didn't know you had this level of stupidity on you, Nomia!" you laughed as you go nearer to Nomia and murmured some words that you know will tick her off even more than you did. "You. will. never. ever. be at the same level as me. You pathetic livestock."

After hearing those words, a nerve popped out of Nomia's neck. Anger flooded her body and mind after you reminded her to know her place. Telling her that your the Queen and she's nothing but a filthy and greedy peasant kneeling before you. "SHUT UP!" Nomia screamed, and out of nowhere, she pushed you down the stairs.

All eyes were watching the horrific scene that was presented upon them. Your body falling due to your weight on gravity; your hair ascending over your face flowing to the direction of the air as you fall down the staircase. Your body hit the 19th staircase and flopped over the other staircases as your body finally drop down on the ground. A huge THUD could be heard as all the students present in the area gasped and screamed at the incident.

Your body was lumped at the floor, throbbing in pain everywhere. From your head down to your toes everything stings. "SHI-CHAN!" Tadashi came in rushing down the stairs as he sees your aching body on the ground. Nomia and the other Girls were frightened, trembling while thinking that they will get in trouble for all of this.

A student has already called for a Teacher to come and see the incident. The teacher finally came and immediately rush towards you and Tadashi, who was caressing your aching head. "It was Them! I saw everything with my own eyes!" A student yelled followed by another student who also witnessed everything. "That's right! I saw Nomia pushing Shiori down the stairs!" And was followed by other accusations made by other students.

Some of the girls behind Nomia tried to run away but were blocked by another Teacher, who got called in by another student. "ALL OF YOU! IN THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW!" The teacher yelled at the girls who were with Nomia and started shaking in fear. You were sobbing and panting through the aching pain of your body as Tadashi and the other Teacher tried to help you up. Tadashi sees that you were in a lot of pain so he went before you and knelt on the ground. "Climb up." He said as the teacher thank him for his great help.

You climbed over Tadashi's back as the teacher was supporting you from behind making sure you won't fall. You took one more glance towards Nomia, who is now taken by the other teacher heading towards the Principal's office. She noticed you staring, her eyes wide open as she sees you with a smug smile on your face. You moved your lips as you were trying to convey some words for her without using your voice.

"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞. 𝐅𝐮𝐧.~"

My reaction after knowing that some readers ship Shiori and Tadashi:

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
307K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
563K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...