Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Brothers Are Hassle

1K 51 10
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 54 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Once the crowd quieted down Naruto spoke as he looked down at his opponent who looked back "Selflessness...."he muttered which everyone heard "I may never saw myself as a curse like you. I just fought to whoever came against me" Naruto closed his eyes and then opened them "but I know what you felt that day."

"Wh...what" Neji gasped "your father may wanted to protect his older brother...didn't you ever think of that" Neji's eyes went wide as Hiashi did the same.

"Little brothers are a real hassle. That's why it's the older brother's job to protect them." Naruto chuckled dryly his voice carrying sad tone in them "I may not like Hiashi but maybe you should consider his feelings" Naruto said with conviction as he looked at Neji with cold eyes shocking him.

"I....I" Neji contemplated as he didn't know what to think right now.

"You're all he has left of his little brother. Do remember that" Naruto's voice became soft now as he then turned around and walked way getting out of the arena.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"I didn't know Uzumaki had a little brother" the Kazekage spoke as the Hokage next to him was quiet.

Sarutobi Hiruzen was silent but Naruto's word rang in his head "brother...so you had a little brother. Naruto"

"What did he mean by that? I didn't know Naruto had a sibling" Ino pointed out.

"Yeah...I thought he is an orphan" Sakura spoke saying her thoughts out loud

"Now that you think about it, nobody ever knows him other than being a delinquent" Tenten added as Neji's loss was fresh in her mind.

"The way he talked to Neji. There was sadness in his voice I never seen Naruto show that kind of emotion before" Asuma spoke watching Naruto's back going inside the stadium.

"Yugao..." said woman looked at Kurenai who looked on "you said you were tasked to look for Naruto once"

The Anbu commander nodded "yes I was just an officer back then as me and Kakashi looked for him but couldn't find him" Kurenai nodded "so he avoided you"

"That's most likely the case" Yugao responded in a serious voice.

"Naruto-Kun" Hinata sadly muttered for her friend and crush.

"There is nothing we can do Kurenai, Yugao its personal to him so just leave it be" Anko spoke looking at her friend who nodded.

"I don't think they are going to listen" Anko sighed

"The battle was amazing and to beat the rookie of the year" Hayate commended Yugao who got out of her stupor and nodded.

Both Yugao and Kurenai were in space to what Naruto said.

"Naruto-Kun" Ayame was sad as she didn't know had something like this hidden away from her and they tell everything to each other.

"Ayame" Teuchi put his hand on her shoulder reassuringly "it was something he had to keep to himself"

"But" Teuchi interjected his daughter "he will tell you at the right time" Ayame just nodded sadly.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Tou-Sama," Hanabi muttered looking at her father who watched in deep thought

Hiashi frowned at his daughter before standing up, "Stay here Hanabi" Maybe now I can finally reveal the truth to what happened that night. I only hope Neji can understand.

Hanabi watched her father leave and wondered what he was going to do

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto sat on the floor inside the hall in deep thought as he at his right hand and clenched it.

"There is still a long way to go..."

"What is?" Naruto turned to see Kin walking towards him with a smile "congratulations. But I think you could have ended it long ago"

"You're that girl that beat Sakura" Kin nodded "my name is Tsuchi Kin"

"Naruto" the Uzumaki smiled.

"So Naruto what's got into you down there" Kin sat on the floor next to him.

However Naruto suddenly got up "nothing...just saying what I felt that's all" he then walked further inside to go upstairs "good luck in your battle" Kin just watched behind his back with red eyes as it had a look of sympathy in them.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto walked into the audience box instead of the fighting box getting everyone's attention "YOSH! NARUTO-KUN WELL DONE!

"Lee! Your awake" Naruto looked surprised as the two greeted each "you're okay" Lee nodded "I'm a bit better hopefully I will be 100%" Naruto nodded "that's great to hear." He then looked at Gai "hello Gai-Sensei" Naruto smiled "congratulation Naruto-Kun"

"Wait Sensei!" Sakura was surprised so did everyone else.

"I thought Jiraiya was teaching him" muttered Anko to Yugao, Hana and Kurenai who looked confused.

"That's correct Sakura Naruto-Kun here wanted to learn something but we decided to postpone until Lee gets better"

"YOSH NARUTO-KUN WE ARE TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN!" Lee was ecstatic to see his friend training with him this time.

Naruto nodded "mind tell us what it is Gai" Kurenai asked

"I'm sorry Kurenai it is something I can't say" Gai responded shaking his head making Kurenai surprised a bit.

"Kurenai" the woman looked sternly at Naruto who noticed and quickly retracted "Kurenai-Sensei" she then smiled a bit "I had to do some mean exercises just to be accepted" Gai smirked "it was necessary Naruto-Kun you were wild after all" Naruto sighed as he pointed his finger at Gai "one boulder and you blow a fuse" Gai laughed making Naruto roll his eyes. Lee however was still overjoyed.

"Well done Naruto" the Uzumaki turned around to see Kisara behind him smiling which surprised him a bit "Kira!" Anko smiled waving as she had a seat for the girl next to her. Kurenai nodded a bit wary since the Yuhi didn't trust her but managed to tolerate her.

"Thank you Kira-san" Naruto nodded as she smiled and then went to sit next to Anko.

"You exploded Naruto when all looked to be over" Hana commended

"Yeah Naruto how did you do that" Ino added as then everyone expected an answer.

Naruto just scratched the back of his head "adrenaline maybe" the answer made everyone sweat drop

Sakura sighed "Naruto you could at least tell us" Naruto looked at her with a raised eyebrow "about what"

"First off I didn't know you had a brother" Sakura asked the question everyone were thinking about asking him as they looked at Naruto for answers. Kisara's eyes narrowed at the pink haired girl but then also looked at Naruto.

Naruto looked ahead in space as he leaned on the bars "I'm an orphan Sakura" that didn't satisfy his teammate "but you just said..." Gai interjected suddenly "Sakura what's there to know. It has nothing to do with you"

"But..." Sakura was interrupted again "leave it Sakura" Yugao stopped the girl making her sigh "however one was wonder Naruto-Kun"

Naruto didn't respond as he just leaned on the railings waiting for the next match to start. This brought some sad looks behind him.

"Naruto-kun" Hinata watched with a sad expression. Naruto ever since she met him was so distant yet so close at the same time.

"Forget about that. You kicked his sorry ass though. Just like a rookie of the year should be" Anko laughed making everyone's eyes go wide

Kurenai and Yugao quickly narrowed their eyes at Anko who blinked comically like she said the wrong thing. Kisara looked at the exchange with a calculative expression.

Naruto now turned around and blinked at her confused but then chuckled "yeah I did beat him didn't I"

"You may have won but Neji and Uchiha Sasuke were the rookie of the year... you failed twice" Ino smirked looking at Naruto.

"And yet I'm in the finals" Naruto responded back to the insult making her fume and his wife smirk "why people still talk about the academy and not battle achievements is beyond me"

"Heh! Because it's the rookie of the years that became very successful" Ino added with a scowl the insult still fresh in her mind.

"Your point is" Naruto sighed shaking his head "you act like Konoha's the greatest village or something"

"Your point being Naruto" Asuma asked with narrowed eyes as everyone looked at him to answer.

"Sasuke better watch out Gaara's a tough cookie" Naruto smirked suddenly getting Sakura and Ino's attention quickly getting angry at him.

"SHUT UP BAKA!" Ino and Sakura screamed in unison "Sasuke-Kun is the rookie of the year and you're the dobe" Sakura backed her crush.

"Naruto beat him all the time though" Chouji ate his chips making Ino smack his head "shut up Chouji!"

"See what I mean" Naruto pointed chuckling making the Jounins sigh Anko kissed her teeth "psst...fangirls"

"Yes but Ino's got a point Naruto" Tenten said and then carried on "most of the rookie of the year became Hokage" Naruto's eyes went wide and then looked at Kurenai and then at Anko "if Neji and Sasuke become Hokage I swear I'm gone" Anko laughed "I'll join you"

"Yeah and then we could make a ninja village for ourselves when god himself descends down to earth and has ramen with me" Kurenai's eyes twitched "he won't do that"

"Exactly" Naruto smirked and then laughed with Anko the two high fiving each other making everyone sweat drop.

Yugao sighed as she looked the younger Shinobies except Naruto who was two times older than them. These children were so fresh to the world and thought things by black and white. Looking at the young Kunoichies in particular she sighed "I wonder how they would take if what they knew was a lie" she then looked at Naruto conversing with Anko and Kira waiting for the next match. He was hiding things and she wondered how the village's negativity affected him. Shaking off those thoughts as Naruto would never leave this village Yugao sat with Hayate who came with refreshments. "Thank you Hayate-Kun" the man smiled at her by which she smiled back.

The two broke up as they decided to be friends since they knew each other since childhood.

"Naruto sure was surprising" Yugao nodded at Hayate "yes surprising indeed"

Naruto managed to sit next to Kisara and Anko as his wife managed to kick a person out of the seat with killer intent.

The crowd was about to get restless as they wanted another fight since the first one was a major hit.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Sir, Uchiha Sasuke still hasn't shown up" a Jounin bodyguard whispered into his Hokage's ear. "The crowd is starting to get restless."

Sarutobi sighed. The Hokage could hear boos being shouted out. People wanted action, especially after seeing such an incredible battle from the previous match.

"Hokage-dono if I may everyone wanted to see my son fight against the Uchiha. It is most unwise to not give them the satisfaction"

"It seems we have no choice" Sarutobi said as he agreed with his fellow Kage as the crowd and even feudal lords were waiting for this match. "Uchiha Sasuke and Sabaku no Gaara's match is postponed only for one round and if he is not here then he is disqualified. Relay that to Genma" the Jounin nodded and shunshined to tell Genma

The Kazekage look at Sarutobi and nodded "thank you Hokage-dono"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Genma nodded to what he was told. He then Looked up at the crowd "Due to Uchiha Sasuke not being on time his match with Sabaku No Gaara is postponed till after the next match. That seemed to satisfy most of the populace as they all quieted down.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Sakura and Ino sighed in relief, Lee gripped his crutches while Naruto and Kisara had a solemn expression.

"What the fuck!" Anko shouted "Who the hell allowed that to happen?"

"It's how it is Anko" Kurenai sighed as she knew the boy was getting special privileges but she didn't like it though.

Orochimaru's former apprentice scowled and looked away "Tch! Watch it bite them in the ass one day"

Naruto nodded "frankly I don't care, the next match is Shikamaru and Temari right"

Chouji nodded "yeah I can't wait" Asuma smiled and nodded.

"Will Shikamaru and Temari please come down to the Arena?" Genma announced as Temari smirked "it's finally my turn" she then used her fan and flew down.

"Looks like you're up Shikamaru." Kiba smirked making the lazy Nara sigh "troublesome might as well quit"

"No way man good luck" Kiba then patted on his back hard making him fall down flat on his back.

"Kiba you had to be troublesome" Shikamaru frowned with a lazy look.

Temari watched the display and smirked "cute"

Anko laughed at loud making Naruto sigh. Kurenai next to him asked what.

"Right...cute" Naruto sighed. "That's the word most men like to hear themselves described as."

Anko giggled "well Naruto-Kun how would you describe yourself as" Naruto rolled his eyes "well not cute that's for sure" Kurenai suddenly smirked "but you are Naruto-Kun" the Uzumaki's eyes went wide as he looked at her in shock "you're kidding" Kurenai and Anko just giggled at his face "nah don't worry Naruto you're not cute" Naruto sighed in relief but felt daring "and what am I"

Kisara answered him smiling "well your Naruto that's what" Naruto sweat dropped and looked at Kurenai and Anko who smiled and nodded leaving him confused "What the hell does that mean"

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339 5 9
A story which shines a spotlight on the kunoichi in Naruto's life as he continues in his goal to unite the shinobi world in a way that would make Jir...
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
573K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
172K 2.3K 58
I have permission by Fpsroxas to use this. Original story belongs to EvilFuzzy9. Infinite Tsukuyomi is executed. All of the world is now blanketed in...