Matt's New World

By LoganGrace111

Gt gay love story. Started Writing July 29, 2021 Ended writing April 12, 2022 More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 1

1.1K 17 6
By LoganGrace111

Please comment down any spelling errors you see please I am sure I spelt stuff wrong

Matt's Pov

Hello my name is Matt i am 16 I live in a world with giants.

To be honest giants look pretty scary because they are huge.

I live with my dads yes i said dads.

My parents are gay and so i am.

I love them.

I walked out of my bedroom and into the living room where my dads were.

I sat down next to them.

My dad (Kyle) was sitting on my dad's lap (Alex).

Alex is the more manly one of them.

When i was younger i used to fall asleep with Alex as we stayed up watching tv.

"Good morning" Alex said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Kyle got off dads lap and he sat next to Alex.

"I got you signed up for a school it is a giant and human school so there will be a mix of both" Kyle said.

"Do i have to go" i said.

"Yes and don't worry about being with giants" Alex said.

"But they are huge" i said.

"Yes they are but it's not that bad" he said.

"Yea yea fine" i said.

"Can i go take a walk" i asked getting up.

"yea but be back in 3 hours" Alex said.

As i was leaving Kyle yelled.

"Don't forget your phone and keep it on and drink lots of water" he said.

"I will" i said as i closed the door.

I started to walk to my favorite spot.

It is at the park under the big tree.

I sat down under the tree and i tock out my phone and i plugged in my headphones and i played a audio book called "The darkness outside of us"

I sat there listening to the book.

And then i felt vibrations one after another.

That ment a giant was walking near by.

I looked around but i don't see one.

And then i heard some one speak.

"Hey hello" i deep voice said behind me.

I looked behind me and i jumped back and screamed.

"Calm down" the giant said.

"Sorry its just i didn't expect that" i said looking up at the giant face.

"Do you need anything" i asked .

"No i just moved here 5 days ago and i have seen you here a lot" the guy said.

The giant sat down next to me.

I looked at him more.

He looked around my age he has Brown hair and blue eyes he has a muscular body and i nicely shaped face handsome.

"Yea i come here a lot its a place i like to go to when ever i feel down or if i am bored" i said looking up at him.

" Are you going to the giant and human school" he asked me.

"Yea this is my first time going to a place that is mixed giant and human" i said looking down because my neck hurt from looking up at him.

"Yea its my first time meeting humans" he said.

"You are the 2nd giant i have met" i said.

I have met one of Alex's friends he is a giant i met him when i was 10 and holy shit i was scared.

"Oh sorry i am Nick" he said looking down at me.

"I am matt" i said.

"Nice to meet you matt" Nick said.

"I have a question" nick asked me.

" What is it" i said.

"Is it ok if we go to the new school together because we both are new at this thing" Nick said.

"Yea but i am going to have to ask my dad" i said.

I pulled out my phone and i texted Alex.

  (You) Hey dad i meet someone at the park they are new and he hasn't meet any humans and i am new at meeting giants so can we go to school together.

(Alex) yea that sounds like a good idea and by the way mom says don't be late

I laughed a little he knows that kyle doesn't like to be called mom or mother.

"He said yes" i said looking up at the giant.

"Ok where will i pick you up" Nick asked.

" Pick me up??? " i asked confused.

"Oh if you don't want me to carry you then thats ok" he said.

"Oh" i said realizing what he went.

"No its ok but i have never been picked up by a giant" i said.

"You can pick me up at my house its the house over there" i said Ponting at it i live next to the park.

"Ok what time" nick asked.

"Around 6" i said.

"See you tomorrow" nick said getting up he waved bye and he left.

I got up and i walked back home.

When i went into the living room it was 3:00pm.

Alex was in the kitchen talking to dad (kyle) as he made dinner.

I went and i sat down at the dining table.

"How was your new friend" Dad (kyle) asked.

"Well he scared the shit out of me at first but then he told me that i am the first human he met and he was nice" i said looking up to see dad (Alex) giving me a weird face.

"Dad come on no" i said .

He just grinned.

"Well he is nice looking but we just met so don't get any ideas" i said.

" Yea sure" he said.

"He is going to pick me up at 6 tomorrow, what does it feel like to be carried" i asked .

"Its not that bad but you will get used to it" Alex said.

Kyle gave me and Alex a plate of food and he grabbed one for him self we sat down and ate.

When i was done eating i said thanks to dad and i went to my room and i laid down on my bed.

I fell asleep after i set a timer for 5:30 am.

I hope you liked this chapter if you have any recommendations or tips for me please comment them down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.2K 41
an old fanfic i was too lazy to rewrite. sorry. Started: September 15, 2019 Finished: December 10, 2019
38.3K 2.6K 16
Trembling in fear, she raised her hand to her mouth, biting on her nails. "Please, just listen to me." Azai pleaded with johari who looked at her in...
269 34 20
Not good at descriptions so read to find out. Started in 2017, Finished in 2017
190 13 11
A disease with an unknown cure, barely anyone has it, is there anyone who could cure it? Probably not, so what's the point in falling in love? You wo...