𝙾𝙲𝙴𝙰𝙽 π™΄πšˆπ™΄πš‚ βœ“

By runawxy8

armin arlert mentions of SA More

disclaimer
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
🀍🀍

chapter seven

688 28 0
By runawxy8

vanya lightly knocked on the armin's household's door and waited anxiously for an answer.

her head swung up as the door opened, revealing the blue-eyed boy she was craving to see.

"hey." she said shyly as she half hugged armin.

"hi."

she followed him into the house, immediately getting the sight from, armins's mom and dad who were sitting in the couch, watching a movie.

"vanya, honey! how are you! it's been a long time." armin's mother said as she hugged her.

vanya along with armin used to be best friends in elementary school. she used to have sleepovers almost every weekend and they completely loved each other. that changed when they got into high school. they both got more distant and barely spoke to eachother.

she hugged eren and mikasa as well, before going up to armin's room.

armin opened the door signaling her to come in.

the two sat in the boy's bed and started to get everything out. armin looked at her and she got lost in his eyes. the boy snapped his finger in front of her face making her snap out of it.

"sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 101K 36
β•°β‹―βž€ ππ€π‘π“πˆπ€π‹ 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 / π‚π‘π€π‚πŠπ…πˆπ‚ ― In which Student Council's Commissioner of Student Relations (Y/N) (L/N) is forced to deal with her...
8.9K 330 13
❝ you want me to hang out with a band kid? ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ ────────────── ⋆ β˜… in which semi eita, the boy you've always been...
449K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...