The Sons of Anarchy Saved Me

By HalleyOwens7

My final SOA fan-fic, I hope you enjoy. More

~Prologue~
~The Party~
~Salary Meeting & Door Notes~
~Working~
~Party Till I Drop~
~2 Weeks Later~
~Surprises, Proposals, & Ex Troubles~
~Ex-Wives, Daughter & Saving~
~Day with Kerri, Taken~
~The Call~
~Let's End This~
~Waking Up~
~Leaving the Hospital & Bars~
~1 Month Later~
~Wedding Day~
~Tattoos' & Tagalongs~
~Family Surprises~
~Quitting Jobs~
~Traveling~
~My Husbands Family~
~Almost Painting & Sambel~
~Goodbye Chibs & Painting~
~Finish Painting, Online Shopping & Cooking~
~2 Days Later & Shipments~
~1 Week Later, Designing Bathroom & Paddys' Room~
~Going Home~
~Home, Parties & Transfers~
~2 Months Later~
~1 Month Later, Wedding~
~2 Months Later, Day with the Ex-Wife~
~6 Months~
~8 Months Pregnant~
~Waking Up~
~2 Months Later & Plans~
~Goodbye Jimmy~
~Paint Shopping & Painting~
~Moving Day~
~1 Year Later~
~1 Year Later~
~2 Years Later~
~Heartbreak~
~2 Months Later~
~Funeral~
~2 Years Later~
~Day Off~
~Surprises~
~2 Days Later~
~School Problems & Telling Everyone~
~Wedding Day~
~13 Years Later~
~2 Years Later-Epilogue~

~Waking Up~

151 3 0
By HalleyOwens7

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today wearing one of Chibs t-shirts and a pair of oversized gray sweatpants that I remembered as Seths. I sighed, getting out of bed, taking off the pants, throwing them in the trash before going to the bathroom and taking a shower. I shaved cleaning myself up before getting out blow drying my hair leaving it down in its natural colorful waves stopping at my shoulders. When I was done I decided to skip my make-up as I went to the bedroom pulling on a pair of jean capris that stopped at my calves before a brown thin strapped tank top under a white thin strapped tank top. I sighed, putting my jewelry in place, before slipping into a pair of brown flip flops, I put on a brown belt before looking into the mirror not wanting to hide my war wounds. 

I sighed walking into the kitchen, seeing Chibs sitting at the island and who I assume to be his daughter that I met yesterday standing at the main counter near the fridge. She was pretty and her style was cute, she stood there in a pair of black skinny jeans with a gray mid sleeved t-shirt that said 'Need More Sleep' across the front of it. On her feet were a pair of all black high top converse all stars, the front parts of her hair were pinned back and the rest was down, I looked at her, giving her a small smile.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to actually meet yesterday, I'm Adina, you can call me Dina if you want."

She smiled holding her hand out to me.

"I'm Kerrianne, but ye can call me Kerri, it's nice te meet ye te, and I heard enough from ye talkin te my da yesterday. If she's the wife ye're in trouble wit' me, if she's yer daughter then hell I'd love te have a daughter."

I laughed, nodding my head.

"Yeah I was fucked up yesterday, I'm glad you took all of that with a grain of salt, I was worried that you would think me a bitch."

"Oh no ye're a bitch, but I happen te like it."

"Thanks, I'm glad you like my bitchiness not many people do, I think we're going to get along just fine."

She smiled and I turned to Chibs giving him a kiss before getting myself some coffee, I took a sip before looking at Chibs.

"Do you think Gemma will let me come back to work? Even if it is just behind the bar."

He sighed, shaking his head.

"I don' know lass, I mean ye could call 'er but I doubt she's goin te agree te it, at least no' until temorrow."

I shook my head.

"No, I'm going to go change my clothes, do my make-up and go to work, I need to work."

"Tha's no' a good idea lass."

"Chibs I can't just sit here, sitting here doesn't do anything but make me think about what happened to me. I can't keep doing this Chibs, I can't live like this, Kerri if you want you can come with me, I can help you get dressed and do your make-up. However I can't just sit here, I have two hours before the party starts, are you willing to do this with me Kerri?"

She smiled nodding her head.

"Hell yes."

"Then let's get started."

With that she and I walked down to the bathroom where I changed out my jewelry, I put in two short double bar chained industrial bars with three chains and an arrow through a heart hanging. I put in a skull nose ring, and a silver heart tongue ring, I sighed looking at my belly putting in a duel pistol belly ring. I decided to keep my hair simple just brushing it out before running it through the flattening iron. I then started on my make-up, I did a thin layer of black eye liner, and mascara before doing a white and black smokey eye-shadow. I painted my lips a bright red matte lipstick before looking at my nails that were all different, and if I'm being honest I love them. I turned to Kerri and she smiled nodding her head before following me down to Chibs and Is' room. I pulled on a black long sleeved cropped top with mesh along the top of the shirt, after that I slipped into a pair of high waisted white wash shorts, and a pair of glitter open toe high heels.

I turned and all Kerri could do was smirk before nodding her head.

"Are you ready for this Kerri?"

"Aye, I am, ye know ye're the first person te ever wan' te do this fur me."

I gave her a confused look.

"Really? Not even your friends?"

She shook her head.

"I didn' have any friends, my ma and Jimmy scared most of them away."

"Well I can be your friend and maybe someday you could see me as maybe a mother type figure, but for now I can be your friend."

She smiled nodding her head.

"I'd like tha' very much."

"Then let's get you ready to meet the rest of your family."

I took her hair setting it free of it's pins before bushing it all back and taking the front parts of her hair lightly pulling it back and putting it in a loose messy bun. I then started her make-up, I decided to do a thin layer of black eye liner, and mascara, before doing a red smokey eye-shadow. I then gave her a bright red gloss for her lips, before laying her clothes out for her, she smiled pulling on the black skirt before a white short sleeved cropped top that has lace sleeves. I made her turn around putting a black chained red heart necklace on, after that I handed her the beanie. She looked in the mirror nodding her head with a smile on her face before she pulled on the white high heeled all star converse shoes. I went to the closet pulling out one of my old fake leather jackets with elastic fabric around the waist and sleeved, she went over to the mirror before turning to me giving me a tight hug.

I smiled hugging her back.

"Thank ye so much fur this Dina."

I smiled hugging her tighter.

"Always sweetheart."

We pulled away as there was a knock on the door, I sighed looking at the door seeing Chibs standing there with a smile on his face.

"Ye both look gorgeous, look at my wee babe all grown up lookin like a little biker."

Kerri laughed going over, giving him a hug.

"She looks good doesn't she?"

"Aye she does, ye both do, but my wee lass has grown inte somethin I never could've imagined, my daughter is beautiful."

"Thank ye da."

He nodded his head, and I sighed stepping up.

"We have to go, Kerri, do you want to ride with me or your dad?"

"Is it alrigh' if I ride with ye?"

I smiled nodding my head.

"Yes, of course, I only have one helmet so you'll get it, my hair's going to be a mess."

"Tha's alrigh', I'll live."

"Okay, then let's go."

With that we walked out of the house to the garage, I handed Kerri the helmet before getting on, she got on behind me. We took off heading to the club and when we got there I parked next to Chibs and he smiled as Kerri got off removing her helmet. I got off and Chibs came over giving me a small kiss before he turned to Kerri, we went inside and the club was in an uproar. I saw Gemma drowning behind the bar, I rushed over starting to make drinks throwing them out like hot cakes. When everyone was gone and partying Gemma turned to me shaking her head and all I could do was wait for it.

"First thank you, second what the hell are you doing here?"

"Okay first you're welcome, and second I need to work, I can't just sit at home. all that does is make me think. It makes me remember what happened to me, what I went through, I don't want that to be what tonight's about. I mean I just found out that Chibs has a daughter, and believe it or not she likes me so if you need help behind the bar I'll jump back here. However if you don't want my help that's fine I'll just enjoy the party, but if you need me I don't mind working."

She nodded her head.

"Alright, well go enjoy the party, if you think I need help then jump back here, I'll make sure you get paid for the night."

"Gemma I'm not working, you don't have to pay me for helping, I'm happy to help."

"I know you are but still, just go have fun, you missed work, you're here so you'll get paid."

I sighed nodding my head.

"Alright, thank you Gemma."

She nodded her head as I walked out from behind the bar, I sat on a stool ordering a drink however I didn't have it long as Kerri came over taking it from me. I chuckled ordering a new one, Chibs came over giving me a kiss before taking me to the dance floor. The rest of the night went by in a blast of alcohol and fun, now granted Kerri, Chibs and I stayed sober enough to drive. At the end of the night we all went to our bikes, and Kerri road with me as we headed home Kerri gave me a hug before going to her room. After that Chibs and I went to our room we changed our clothes crawling into bed falling asleep loving every minute of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 63 18
Since @YourNCTSimp is leaving Wattpad, I decided to be a good friend and publish their stories on my account. Love you~
70 0 19
My one and only Lord of the Rings fan-fic, I hope you enjoy.
307 2 7
A FNAF fanfiction, with my oc, Allie I'm hoping it'll be good!
54 0 49
my friends and I wrote this book- I want to share it I unfortunately lost contact with the others who helped make this. WARNING! THERE IS VIOLENCE