dehydrated

Από dontyoucallhimbby

Following the POV of Louis (and Harry) a boy coming from a broken home, meets an upbeat, fun loving teen. Or... Περισσότερα

rainy days cause odd thoughts
best sex
weed and wine
dumb questions
an opening door
millions of pieces
freshly polished
tripping, and falling
his wet tounge
get over it
home away from home
horrendous mindset
adrenaline runs
hello there
the Moses
as you wish
alive and breathing
only for the brave
love louis
in deep shit
little black dress
mr fuck me harder
don't be a stranger
dispair is in my DNA
boys don't cry
happier than ever
no control
the eyes never lie
beer for breakfast
from the dining table
bloodshot eyes
smoke filled ride
bloody brilliant
stone cold ash
lost in lust
please help
him
so lost inside blue eyes
late
dehydrated
five foot ten
haircut
addicted, you could say
new beginning
remembered
tired
my name
shampoo
cross

stupid nicknames

88 3 0
Από dontyoucallhimbby

"Louis-wait"

I can not believe this is happening.

"Liam you- you can't just act like you didn't do anything!"

I turn to face him, I do need to catch my breath from nearly running to the front door.

"Louis you need to get over this-" Liam smiles down at me.

His innocent, innocent eyes nearly kill me.

 Just looking at him makes me feel as if I'm suffocating. I do not need this right now.

"No Liam, you need to learn how too leave me the fuck alone!" 

The world slows down and time stops, the blasting music fades out and i can hear my heart beat. Beating fast with rage. My breath trying to catch.

My fists clench together and I could strangle someone. and Liams neck looks really stanglable right now.

Liams smile never fades.

It fucking infuriates me.

He opens his soft mouth, ready to argue when a hand taps on his shoulder.

He spins around.

The music and lights hit me again. People suddenly start to reappear out of what seems like thin air.

This is my time to escape. 

I run to the door. A clear path forms in my brain like it's made for me. The music starts to fade away as I move further and further away from the jukebox. 

 I can run home. Easy peasy.

"Lou!" A deep voice catches my attention, I recognise it but I can't seem to rememeber who it belongs too. The voice comes from behind me. 

I don't have time for him. whoever he is. 

The path ahead to the front door feels like it's getting further and further away. What the fuck is this?

"Louis!" A hand grabs my full shoulder. It seems to be big enough to grope it. Completely stopping in my tracks.

"I'm sorry mate but I need to get go-" I turn to meet this guy in the eye when I register who it is.

Styles.

"Styles I don't have time for this-"

"Are you going home?" He smiles at me. Dimples extremely prominant. His long hair covers his eyes and most of  his face. He needs to cut it, or brush it atleast.

"Ummm," the decision whether to tell him where I'm going crosses my mind briefly, "Yeah but I got to go-"

"That's perfectly splendid, I am too! Here, I'll acompany you home, I've also wanted to talk to you, darling." He smiles. It feels like he's from old England by the way he speaks. Girls find him charming. Me however, arrogant.

"Ugh, okay. But you are not slowing me down." Slowly noticing that he still has his hand placed on my shoulder. 

I remove it before stepping away from him.

His faces beams, I can feel it from behind. It's gross how happy he is. 

~~

His heavy boots clonk the pavement as he walks next to me. His fashions sense is quite different to mine; quite different to anyone I know. 

His tall, slim figure is met with tight dark skinny jeans that meet his ankles, brown chelsea boots cover his feet. I've never worn a pair of them and I don't think I ever will. 

Unlike his jeans, his light pink blouse hangs loose around his built torso. He's pretty buff but not overly ripped compared to my stomach he's perfect. 

The blouse itself is a baby pink with sequins sprinkled in every now and then. The colour reminds me of a sunset and how the sky turns into a swirl of pink orange and yellow; it's quite gorgeous

He looks expensive, just walking next to him it feels like I should be paying.

I try not to look up at his face, it would be so awkward if we made eye contact right now.

"So, Louis? You there mate?" He coughs, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

The tension in the air could be cut like butter.

"Mhm." Is all I can fatham, too lost in my own thoughts to speak.

"Okay....Well I do have a question for you. If that's okay?" His politeness shines through in every sentence. It annoys me how perfect he seems.

I look up from my converse to the road ahead. By this time we are only a 3-ish streets away from my house. Thats 3 streets too many. 

"Ugh okay." Although I don't nessecarily like Styles, he doesn't make bad company.

"Why do you hate Payno so much?" 

My feet stop themselves. I didn't think such a simple question could make such a massive impact on me. It literally made me stop in my tracks.

The light from the street lights seem to be brighter than ever. 

I try to speak but my throat closes up, it swells and it feels like I'm once again suffocating.

Even the thought of that boy makes me feel as if I'm having an allergic reaction.

"So you have nicknames now?" I squeak out, I need to slow down and breath.

It feels as if the world is spinning that fast it could easily knock me off my feet, I don't even like Styles why do I even care who he hangs around with?

"Well, yeah I work with him everyday. He's the captain of the football team." He smiles and finally looks at me. This whole time he was looking ahead.

"Are you okay? You look like you're about to pass out?"

I try to get my footing back, I feel myself stumble.

After a little struggle I start to walk again. The pace faster than before.

Styles struggles behind me but eventually catches up.

I ignore his questions, all of them

~~

"This is mine." 

Styles points to a house on the end of the block.

The rest of the walk consisted of long steps and uncomfortable silence. 

His long legs carry him effortlessly, he has a much better posture than me.

"Okay." I reply, my voice wiery, still shaken up by the question earlier.

Just as Styles goes to say goodbye, the front door of his house bursts open.

"Harry!" A woman calls from the deck. She stands there in disbelief as she watches us, kind of like she's never seen anyone before.

The woman is beautiful, a lot older than us but she doesn't look it. Her eyes dark and features prominant.

She called Styles 'Harry' for some reason? Styles really doesn't look as if his name is Harry but it is quite believable. 

"Mum! what are you doing out of bed?" He runs up the drive and up the stairs to his house. 

The house is big- lot bigger than mine anyway.

It's an old victorian type one, the structure of it seems old but it looks newly renovated.

Styles places his arm round the woman (most likely his mother, why else would he call her 'mum').

"Who's that?" The woman shouts, almost purposely so I hear her.

 "Oh-" Styles looks over his shoulder "That's just Lou, no need to worry." He grabs the woman tighter before walking her into the house. Slamming the door behind him.

Lou? Really? More nicknames? What's with this boy and stupid nicknames?

I turn around and continue to walk, almost like nothing happened.

The thought hits me in the face like a brick.

Why would 'Harry' introduce himself as Styles? what does he have to hide?

~~

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

64.7K 2.3K 42
PART ONE OF THE TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL SERIES for most of his life louis didn't know what it was like to be wanted. at the young age of twelve years ol...
361 34 16
Harry and Louis are boyfriends and currently live in Doncaster. Harry has a mysterious childhood friend who he never lets Louis meet. When Louis does...
4.8K 233 11
Harry and Louis have been in a happy relationship for the past 2 years. Harry goes to New York for the 2017 VMA's and Louis comes along. Secrets ar...
168K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...