Multifandom Smut [18+]

By MunsonFan94

This is a collection of smuts that I will be writing. If you do not like smut, do not report, don't read. I w... More

Hello There!!!
His Love [Mon-El]
His Favorite Sireling [Elijah Mikaelson]
Stress Relief [Jake Riley]
I'm So Hungry [Derek Hale]
Just Take Me Already Winchester [Dean Winchester]
I Need You [Jake Riley]
Finally Home [Jake Riley]
Playtime [Jake Riley]
Guardian Angel [Enzo St. John]
Finally Giving In [Mon-El]
Why Didn't You Tell Me? [Barry Allen]
Late Night Fun [Scott McCall]
Dominate Me [Barry Allen]
Insatiable Desires[Damon Salvatore]
Showing One's Worth [Stefan Salvatore]
I Can Help With That [Theo Raeken]
Healing Hands [Derek Hale]
Sparring Partners [Mon-El]
I Don't Hate You [Chris Wood]
Love Is Endless [Dream]
Lust-Filled Dreams [Dream]
Welcome Home [Sam Winchester]

Lending A Hand [Jeremy Gilbert]

17.6K 133 41
By MunsonFan94

Warning: Language, Fluff, Unprotected Sex

Synopsis: You are one of Elena's best friends and Bonnie's cousin who grows closer to Jeremy when you come into town to help them deal with a major threat. After getting injured in the fight and recovering quickly, you find your magical powers blocked by some stress, you take some time to go out of town to visit your favorite lake to clear your head. Jeremy offers to go with you to keep you company which you happily accept, after getting frustrated while being unable to do a spell, Jeremy offers to lend a hand in relieving some of your stress.

Word Count: 3,295

[Request by: wh0re4books]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh softly as I look over the table at Bonnie and Elena, "I need to clear my head, ever since we dealt with them and I got injured.", I pause to take a deep breath, "It seems like my powers have been blocked, I can't even do a simple candle lighting spell Bon-Bon.", I explain to my cousin, she smiles at me sadly. I have been talking to the girls that I needed to get out of Mystic Falls to help destress myself and clear my block, they are apprehensive about it, "What if I go with her?", I hear a voice say from the kitchen doorway, I look up to see Elena's younger brother, Jeremy, leaning against the doorjamb. I feel my face grow warm at seeing him, I have grown quite close to the younger Gilbert since I came into town to help my friends, he is an insufferable flirt when we are alone, not that I don't mind. I don't because Jeremy is quite handsome, I smile at his words, "It's better than me going alone.", I add. Elena furrows her brow slightly for a moment as she thinks, "I feel better with him being there with her Bon, he won't let anything happen to her.", she assures Bonnie. I look at my cousin expectantly, she looks back at me and nods, "Fair enough, but please be careful [Y/N].", she tells me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spend the rest of the evening getting a bag packed when I hear a soft knock on my bedroom door, "Come in.", I yell out from my bathroom. I come out with a few toiletries in my hands to see Jeremy standing there with a smile on his face, "Hey Jer.", I say with a grin on my own face. "Are you almost done packing what you need?", he asks me, I place what is in my hands into my bag and nod, "Yeah, we leave first thing in the morning, it should only take us a few hours to get there.", I tell him. He bids me goodnight before leaving me on my own, Bonnie stops by to talk for a bit before I turn in for the night, I lay there in my bed, staring up at the ceiling for a few hours, my mind never shutting off before sleep inevitably takes me.

I wake to my alarm going off just before dawn, I wanted to get up as early as I could and get on the road as soon as possible so I could stop and get groceries for the cabin and spend enough of the day trying to clear my block. Jeremy was just about to knock on my front door when I stepped out onto the porch with bags in hands, "Oh hey, I was just about to message you.", I tell him, he just smiles and leans towards me to grab my bags from my hands. "I figured I would get here in case you needed some extra help with anything before we hit the road.", he explains as I follow him to my car. He slides into the passenger seat after setting my bags in my trunk, the sun just starts to crest over the horizon when he hit the city line out of town. Jeremy sleeps soundly as I drive, the windows letting the nice breeeze whip through the car.

He stirs awake when we pull into the parking lot of the small grocery store just a few miles away from the lakeside cabin we were going to be staying at, he covers his mouth and yawns, I have to admit Jeremy looks absolutely dreamy when he just wakes up. He gives me a goofy grin when he catches me staring at him, I blush and look away quickly before getting out of the car. He stifles another yawn when he pushes the shopping cart beside me in the store, my eyes scanning my shopping list. I sigh softly as I grab a few big candles the shelf and set them into the basket, "You alright [Y/N/N]?", he asks me, I smile internally at the nickname he gave me a while back, I nod softly, "I will be, maybe when this weekend is over my blockage will be gone and I can cast again.", I tell him. He smiles at me softly before we continue shopping, grabbing the essentials and snacks before paying and leaving.

A sense of relief and anxiety wash over as the sight of the cabin come into view as we drive up the road, Jeremy grabs my bags from the trunk and I grab the bags of groceries before entering the cabin. I stand out on the back patio, looking out over the lake once everything is unpacked and put away, I take a few deep breaths and lean my head back, letting the heat of the sun hit my face. I stand there for a few moments before heading back inside to change, I grab a small blanket and the candles I bought and go down to the dock. I set everything up and sit before the candles cross-legged, I close my eyes and breathe deeply, trying to envision the candles lighting, after a bit I open my eyes to see that they are still unlit. I try a few more times before letting out a frustrated scream, my hand clutches one of the candles tightly, "GOD FUCKIN DAMMIT!", I scream out angrily as I throw the candle into the lake with all my strength, hot tears filling my eyes.

With a few more frustrated yells I kick the remaining candles into the lake before stomping back up the dock, I stop in my tracks when I see Jeremy looking at me sadly from where he is standing on the back patio. I look away and walk past him in silence back inside, "I am broken.", I grumble loudly, my hands shake at my sides as I begin to worry. I turn to nearly bump into Jeremy's chest, he grabs me to stop me from pacing, "No you aren't.", he tries to assure me. I look up into his eyes with tear-filled eyes, "Yes I am, I haven't been the same since I got injured, I can't cast. I am b..broken Jer.", I sob softly. He sighs softly and places his hands on my cheeks, keeping his gaze locked onto mine, "No, you are just stressed, it will come back. This has happened to Bonnie before, she got her powers back.", he assures me.

I scoff softly, "Because Bonnie is stronger than me, she was always the favorite Bennett witch to Grams.", I grumble at him, as much as I love my cousin, she is in fact the more powerful one and the favorite in the family, I see it everytime I am with or around her. "Well she isn't my favorite Bennett witch [Y/N].", he says, "You are.", he confesses, his words make me look at him in surprise. "And you are more powerful than you give yourself credit for, I have seen how you handled Klaus Mikaelson.", he tells me while giving me a small smile, I smile at the memory of how I was able to subdue the hybrid when Bonnie couldn't. I take a deep breath, "I don't know what to do Jer, what do I do to relax? I've never been through this before.", I admit, "Help me.", I finally say.

He moves his hands from my face to my hands, "Your powers are a bit different from Bonnie's right, you feel more comfortable and natural casting in the nude right?", he asks, I see a soft blush cross over his cheeks as he asks, he had remembered that I told the group that because a few of them walked in on me doing just that. I nod softly, "Yes.", I answer, "Well tonight is a full moon as well, maybe we can try something to help ease you a bit. Maybe a little dip in the lake?", he suggests. My mind runs through the thoughts I am having in this moment, as much as I am attracted to Jeremy, so the thought of him seeing me completely nude in the moonlight makes me a bit nervous, but I nod slightly, "I c..can try.", I stammer, he gives my hand a slight squeeze, "Good, you won't be alone, I'm here for you.", he assures me with a gentle smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Later That Night~

I finally step out onto the back patio in just my black silk robe, I take a few deep breaths before walking down to the shore, "It'll be okay.", I hear Jeremy say from behind me. I look over my shoulder to see him walking down with towels in hand while just wearing his swim trunks, he lays out the towels and stands up straight, "Don't worry I won't peek.", he teases, I can't help but smile when he turns his back towards me. I slide my robe off, I fold it and set it down on my towel before slowly wading out into the cool water of the lake. I am completely unaware that Jeremy peeks over his shoulder to watch me walk into the water, the moonlight seeming to give my skin an etheral glow. Once I am in to my shoulders I dip my head back to wet my hair, I turn to look at Jeremy smiling at me from the shore, "Join me?", I ask him with a smile.

He kicks of his sandals before wading into the water, he stops once he is behind me, "It's beautiful isn't it?", I ask, my face is turned up to look at the full moon. "Yes.", he answers, except Jeremy isn't looking at the moon, he is looking at me, I tense up slightly when I feel his front press against my back, "Jer?", I say softly. "Shh, do you trust me?", he asks as he pulls my wet hair away from my neck, his other arm wrapping around my waist to pull me closer against him. "Yes.", I answer, a soft sigh escapes my lips when his lips connect with my neck, I tilt my head to the side giving him more access as he leaves kisses to my ear, "Just relax.", he whispers into my ear. "You don't have to do this just for my sake Jer.", I whimper softly, his hand rubs my bare hip under the water soothingly, "I want to do this, do you know how long I have wanted to do this?", he asks me. I turn my face to look at his face, "Tell me, how long?", I ask, wanting to see just how honest he will be with me in this moment.

His eyes flicker between my eyes and lips, "Ever since I met you, you are by the far the most beautiful, loyal, honest, powerful witch I have ever met. I am just glad you ever looked my way.", he confesses. I turn in his arms, my bare, wet chest pressed against his, I place my hands on the back of his neck, my fingers playing with the hair at the nape of his neck, "Really?", I ask, he nods, "Oh hell yes!", he laughs softly. I giggle softly and lean up on to my tiptoes, Jeremy seems to know what I want to do and leans his head down to meet me halfway, his grip on my waist tightens once our lips meet. My fingers tangle into his hair as the kiss deepens, his hands slides down to my bare ass under the water to give it a slight squeeze, the action causes me to gasp into the kiss, allowing Jeremy to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance with one another for a moment before we pull away, my face flush as I look into his eyes, "You are so beautiful.", he muses softly, his eyes flicker between my lips and eyes before connecting his lips back to mine.

Jeremy keeps his hold on my waist as he walks us deeper into the water before grabbing the backs of my thighs to wrap my legs around his waist, the feeling of his trunks rubbing against my bare core under the water makes me gasp again, a soft moan escaping with it. I feel him smirk into the kiss before he trails his lips from mine to my neck, softly nipping to my collarbone, a soft whimper comes from me when he sucks harshly on my flesh, leaving a small mark behind before kissing back up to my lips. He pulls away from the kiss to rest his forehead against mine, "We don't have to keep going if you don't want to [Y/N].", he says, I can feel his excitement under his trunks press against my core. I know he wants to, but the fact he is taking what I want into consideration makes me smile softly at him, "I want to Jer, I have wanted to for a while now.", I confess, his eyes widen at my statement, "Really?", he asks, I bite my bottom lip and nod.

He keeps me wrapped around his waist as he brings us out of the water, I see him look me over in awe after he lays me out on the towel on the shore, the water droplets from the lake water gives my skin more of an etheral glow under the moonlight. He slowly trails his fingertips over my sides, taking his time in reveling in the sight of me completely nude before him, I lean up onto my elbows to watch him stand to strip off his wet trunks, my mouth waters at the sight of his cock being freed, he is well endowed and I shiver in anticipation. His lips meet mine when he crawls back over me, his hand tangles into my hair when I pull him fully down on top of me, his body weight on me makes me feel safe. We kiss deeply for a moment before Jeremy flips us to where I am now on top, his hands resting on my waist as my wet core hovers over his hard cock.

We sigh out together when I slowly sink down onto him, I plant my hands on his chest for balance once I begin to move my hips against his. I catch my bottom lip between my teeth as my head falls back, my wet hair flowing out behind me, Jeremy's groans fill the air alongside my soft moans, "Oh fuck.", I hear him say under his breath. I open my eyes and look down at him, his facical expressions fills me with elation, to see and feel the effect I have on him makes me feel good. I lean down to press my chest against his, my hands cupping his face when my lips envelope his once more, he wraps his arms around my waist as I move atop him slowly, he is letting me take the lead, letting me go at my own pace. Our moans mingle together, I gasp into his mouth when he flips us again, with him now over me.

I wrap my legs around his waist, the motion causing him to go deeper with his thrusts, my head falls back at the feeling, his lips connect with my neck, I run my hands through his hair as he kisses and nips my soft flesh. "F..faster.", I gasp out, he takes my hands into his, interlocking our fingers as he holds them beside my head before he picks up the pace of his thrusts. My grip on his hands tighten when I feel the pleasurable coil tighten in my lower half, as well as another feeling fill me and I know exactly what it was, "I'm so c..close.", I moan out, he rests his forehead against mine once more, his eyes never leaving mine, "Me too, let it go.", he tells me. My grip tightens more on his hands, my toes curl and my back arches, my eyes roll back as his name rolls off my tongue once that coil snaps.

My legs shake around his waist, his own hips still as he climaxes right after me, our chests heave as we pant when he slides off of me to lay beside me under the moonlight. "Thank you for that Jer." , I finally say, breaking the silence between us. I watch him turn onto his side and lean up on his forearm with a smile on his face, "You're welcome. By the way look.", he points to the ground to my right, I turn my face to see the candles Jeremy has set on the ground beside the towels are now lit. My eyes widen and I sit up, tears fill my eyes at this, Jeremy sits up beside me, "I did it.", I turn to look at him with a smile, he returns the smiles, "I told you that you could. You weren't broken.", he assures me. In my excitement I pull myself up onto my kness, my hands cupping his face before my lips connect with his again.

He kisses back happily, "I just hope things aren't totally different between us now. I don't want things to get awkward.", I voice once I pull away to lay back under the moonlight. Jeremy shakes his head softly, "They aren't, I feel closer to you now, I feel more for you.", he confesses when he leans back onto his forearm, his eyes looking into mine. My heart flutters at his words, "You do?", I ask, he nods in response, "Yes, I was being completely honest when I said you are the best person I have ever met and I'd like to be with you, in a more than friends kind of way.", he voices himself. I reach my hand up to touch his cheek gently, a soft smile on my face, "I'd like to be with you too Jer, you are probably the only person in Mystic Falls that makes me feel like I truly belong . Plus I think we passed the whole more than friends kind of way just now.", I chuckle softly, he chuckles along with me.

"So do you want to be my girlfriend?", he finally asks, I smile big at him and nod, "I'd love to.", his lips crash to mine as soon as the answer is past my lips, his arms wrap back around me as he rolls over on top of me. I giggle into the kiss happily as we kiss more into the night, enjoying one another more as the night goes. We end up falling asleep in each other's arms under the light of the moon, my powers now fully restored and my heart happy, I may not know what the future may hold for me, for us, but I am excited and nervous to see where this road will take us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
311K 6.7K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
118K 4.2K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
244K 5.8K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc