Wrestling one shots (requests...

Por Wrestlinglover12

Open to any requests you may have. Más

Hard Headed Hardy Woman (Jeff Hardy x OC) **Edited**
Rebel Hart Part 1 (Bret Hart x OC) **Edited**
My Three Girls (Marty Scurll x Reader) **Edited**
My Canadian Teddy Bear Part 1 (Kenny Omega x Reader) **Edited**
My Canadian Teddy Bear Part 2 (Kenny Omega x Reader) **Edited**
Prompt List 1-20
Rebel Hart Part 2 (Bret Hart x OC)
My family ( Cash Wheeler x OC)
Her Blue Haired Bad Boy (Aaron Solo x OC)
Look at you, goodness you're so cute (Kenny Omega x OC)
I Just wanted to let you know, I think you're beautiful (Ambrose x Rollins)
His Hardcore Princess (Darby Allinx OC)
UPDATE
You're My Home (Cash Wheeler x OC)
How Drunk Was I? (Matt Jackson x OC)
Baby Mayhem Part 1 (Wardlow x OC)
Baby Mayhem Part 2 (Wardlow x OC)
You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen (Sammy Guevara x OC)
Trouble is my Middle Name Babygirl (Ricky Starks x OC)
if you will excuse me. I have to go make a scene (Kenny Omega x OC)
I'm sorry you are sick (Ethan Page x OC)
everything I have ever wanted (Austin Gunn x OC)
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World (Christian Cage x OC)
We will soon have a baseball team (Shane Mcmahon xOC)
Im Just So Proud Of You (Wheeler Yuta x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 1 (Colton Gunn x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 2 (Colton Gunn x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 3 (Colton Gunn x OC)
I'm In Love With You (Chuck Taylor x OC)
I'm Proud Of You (Wardlow x OC)
I Hate That I Miss You (Jon Moxley x OC)
I Miss You (Kenny Omega x OC)
You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth? (Cash Wheeler x OC)
I Really Love Holding You (Dexter Lumis x OC)
I Could Just Use A Hug Part 1 (Wardlow x OC)
I Could Just Use A Hug Part 2 (Wardlow x OC)
I Could Just Use A Hug Part 3 (Wardlow x OC)
Kiss Me Again (Alex Shelley x OC)
You make me feel safe (Joe Hendry x OC) (TW)

It's Always Been You (10 x OC)

372 9 5
Por Wrestlinglover12

I'm so sorry It has taken me so long to get this up and posted (thank you to my app I use for my drafts deleting EVERYTHING off), but hope you like it @AngelSmith893, I MAY have got carried away with it.

__________________

Walking into the gorilla, her new gear making her feel a million bucks, and with Brian by her side, almost acting like her personal bodyguard thanks to her fathers strict instruction, The Princess of The Human Suplex Machine was ready for her match, even if it was only on Dark and she was up against a rookie in Julia Hart. As the man mountain and the small Italian American woman walked over to the tunnel, Eleanor smiled as she saw her two best friends Marko and Jungle Boy walk over to her. Looking at her up and down, the woman sighed as the smaller of her best friends began to talk, "Ellie... Ellie... Ellie... have I told you lately how beautiful you are" Marko smiled as he tried to flirt with the young woman, like he did every time he saw her,  watching the interaction, the woman heard her other best friend joke "Dude! When has you flirting with Lane EVER worked out the way that you have wanted it too? It's been months, give it up!". As Brian and Anna chuckled, Marko responded to the man  "it's always worth a shot, and we all know Ellie will fall for my charm one of these days. It's inevitable! We are like the Ross and Rachel of AEW" "You know I love you Stunt, just more like another annoying big brother than someone I want to jump the bones off" Eleanor replied with a smile.

As Cage looked at the young woman who had quickly become more like a little sister to him rather than just another member of her fathers stable, Brian asked the young woman "You gonna be okay from here Lainey Lou? I need to make a call". Knowing who it was he needed to call, the woman responded "Go. I'll be fine, I am a big girl and besides I should be going out any minute. Make sure you give Melissa and Sky my love". Smiling at the woman and giving her a quick hug, Brian replied with a smile as he gave her a pep talk like he had started doing on the quiet before all of her matches without her fathers knowledge, "I will do , and you have this match won already Princess. Just ground her and use your strength. The old focusing in on one area just like I taught you" and with that,  he walked away. Watching his best friend stretch and knowing how nervous she got when she had to have matches in front of her father, Jungle Boy asked her "You ready?" "Always ready Dude, you know me, I love breaking down those expectations people have of me, knowing who my father is......" "Your more than your fathers daughter, you know that" Luchasaurus smiled as Anna joined in ""I still say you should be on Dynamite. Your skills alone are up there with some of the best. Having you on Dark and Elevation just seems like a waste".    Getting up and brushing herself down, Ellie sighed and stated "I am a 2nd generation wrestler Anna, even if I don't want to be. If I ask to be put straight into big matches or get things given to me because of a 'legacy', I am going to achieve nothing","I see your point" Anna smiled as she helped the woman she was quickly seeing as her best friend touch up her hair.

As Julia made her entrance with Brian and Griff, the 'Princess of Team Taz' slid her sunglasses on and jumped on the spot, as she did however, she heard Marko start to chuckle, "what's tickled your funny bone Stunt?" "Well Princess, Lover boy is making his way over", "Will you shut up! Besides, he has just had a match, he is....coming over" the woman stuttered, trying to keep her composure. Looking at the panic on her face, Anna laughed and whispered loudly "Breathe Nora, Your fine". As 10 walked over to the woman, he smiled the smile that made Ellie go weak at the knees and stated as he gave the woman a hug "Hey Nora, I just wanted to come and wish you luck before you went out", "Thank you, you didn't have too" the smaller woman smiled, staring at her beauty, 10 replied "You do the same for me. I wo....", hearing her music Nora sighed "I'm sorry... can we?" "Course" 10 smiled as he mentally beat himself up as he watched her walk through the tunnel and make her entrance. As Anna watched her stablemate become a statue as he watched the monitor, she stated sarcastically, trying not to laugh at his misfortune "well...at least you got more than two words out this time, made a little progress champ" "Shut up!" 10 replied back sarcastically as he locked his eyes back on the screen.

Walking to the ring, Team Taz's princess was in her element and was ready to get the win, as she did her entrance under the ring ropes, Anna looked at the man who still had his eyes fixed on the screen like he did whenever the princess came out and asked him, knowing the answer already "you really like her don't you?", a question which made the man tear his eyes away from the screen for a second, "Will you shut up! You know I do Anna, you more than anyone knows how much I want to tell her everything and never let her go, but have you met her family? Even if I wanted to, it would be like dating a mob leader's daughter, and that's not even mentioning her brother". Listening to the conversation, Marko blurted out, resulting in a smack over the head from his tag partner "Ellie feels the same about you". Looking at the man in shock, all 10 could do was stutter "I.  Her.  WHAT!" "Okay big man. Through the nose and out of the mouth" Anna laughed as she sat him down before he fell down. As the match with Julia continued, all the masked Dark Order member could do was watch and smile at the love of his life giving the rookie a masterclass in wrestling like the natural she was outside of her fathers control and her brothers shadow, however, the look of joy and proudness that was plastered on his face was quickly replaced by that of anxiety and concern as he saw his Nora land sickeningly on her head and her knee after attempting her topé suicida "Oh my god, a nasty spill from Eleanor!" Excalibur exclaimed as her father looked on at his daughter laying motionless ringside, trying his hardest to stay in character, he replied "She is fine Excalibur, Come on princess, GET UP!". Looking at Knox, Griff and Brian,  Julia got back into the ring as Rick Knox started the count, looks of concern written on everyones faces as the woman still laid motionless, and 10 couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't get why no one was helping her, seeing enough and his anxiety over the woman at an 11, everyone suddenly heard him exclaim "I can't watch this!"and with that he had disappeared through the curtain , "should we...." Jungle Boy asked as Anna smiled, "It's something he needs to do. I just have a feeling we  might need to help out with the aftermath of them realising some home truths".

As he ran out, the crowd watching were in shock as they witnessed the muscle of the Dark Order go straight to the injured Princess of Team Taz who was now thankfully starting to move a little. As he got to the fallen woman, he knew he was going to get the dressing down of a lifetime by many people when he got back behind the curtain, but in his eyes, nothing else bar her mattered and if she was okay then he would be too. Leaning down, he whispered as he moved a piece of hair from her face "Nora, Nora...are you with me?" "What are you?....." "Don't worry about that now, you are all that matters. Can you get up?"he replied to the confused looking beauty. As he watched her try and get up and instantly fall to the ground, his heart broke seeing the pain on her face and the tears in her eyes "I don't know what happened, but I think I've busted my ankle.... I have let everyone down". As 10 felt his heart break as he watched tears fall from her eyes, he had had enough.  Putting her arm around his neck, he picked her up with ease and began to carry her to the back "what are you doing?" She questioned confused as she heard the bell ring and Julia announced as the winner " I am getting you checked over by Doc Sampson, seeing as no one was going to help you out here" he stated, almost matter of factly "but what about the fallout? And my Dad!"she panicked as she hid her face in his neck, a feeling of safety washing over her as her eyes closed, "Let me handle that and everything and everyone else. You are my only concern right now sweet girl" 10 whispered as Excalibur said, trying to make sense of the whole situation and keep the taping going "It looks like there could be sparks brewing between the princess and Dark Order's 10" "The hell there is Excalibur!!!! She is the Princess of Team Taz for a reason, she is too good for that bunch of freaks" her father fumed.

Getting through the tunnel and walking through the production area, all the man was concerned about was the woman in his arms, moaning in pain and wanting to fall asleep. As he tried to keep her awake, he felt the fury radiating from the man in front of him, "10! What the hell was that? We were going to get help....." the head of the women's division fumed as the man walked past him and replied, not caring about what it was he had to say "Kenny, you can tear me a new one later, right now, Nora is my only concern" and with that he, followed by the woman's best friends went to medical to find someone to look at the princesses leg and as it was becoming more and more obvious , her head. Waiting outside medical, Jack exclaimed "You know her Dad and Hook are going to go mad if they find her in there with him" "then we don't let them find her in there" Anna replied simply, looking at her phone, only looking up after feeling sets of eyes watching her with confusion written over them "Anna, you know I love you, but in the grand scheme of things, that has to be one of the worst plans I have heard" Jungle boy stated.

As the door opened, and the man walked out, rubbing his eyes trying to get rid of any kind of emotions they showed, Eleanor's best friends quickly stood up and started to ask the man what seemed like to him,  about 1000 questions, "Look, just HOW IS SHE?" Jungle boy asked the man who replied, finally able to get a word in edge ways "Doc thinks Nora has busted her ACL and her ankle, plus shes got a concussion for sure. I am going to stay with her tonight and take her to the hospital tomorrow for more tests, seeing as her father and brother  are nowhere to be seen". Turning to his Dark Order Cohort, 10 asked Anna "is there...." "I have sorted it, its all done. Your bags are in her car, and here are the keys from Cage, who has told me to keep him updated so..."Anna replied, cutting the man off with a smile, smiling back, 10 simply replied "thank you" "don't mention it big guy, however you can do me  a favour and actually tell her how you feel about her, because injury or not, I saw the look on your face when she wasn't moving. Between the look on your face then and running out there the way you did, you can't keep how you feel a secret anymore dude" she replied back sternly, trying to get him to see some sense.  Looking at not only the woman in front of him, but the love of his life's best friends looking at him too, 10 replied back "she is concussed, she probably doesn't know what day of the week it is. I am not going to tell her when she is like this, so back off my ass". Hearing the door once again open made everyone look over in shock at the image of the normally fiery woman looking so fragile and smile at how quickly the man who had helped save her got to her side to help her, "Is everything okay? I heard shouting?" Nora asked, her panda eyes prominent on her pale skin "Everything is fine Nora" Anna interjected, wiping her friends eyes for her "I was just telling muscles here that we have sorted your bags, and I grabbed a jumper for you so all you have to do is go to the hotel" "I..." "It's okay Nors. Remember what I said, I am gonna be with you all night. I will even treat you to food" her Prince Charming smiled, making her feel warm and fluffy.

"WHERE IS SHE!" The Human Suplex machine angrily shouted as he and his son stormed the halls of the arena in search of the young woman after finding out that his daughter was not in medical and that the man who had come out to help her to the back was with her.  As he turned the corner, unfortunately for Marko, he found himself not only face to face with a furious Hook, but at the mercy of Taz's fury. Dragging Marko by his collar and pinning him up against   the wall, Hook fumed through gritted teeth"Where......Is.......My........Sister!" "Is she not in medical? After that wipe out, I thought that was where she would be" Marko stuttered "Nice try... not good enough! Try again" the princess's father fumed, the pair only backing off when they, out of nowhere heard "HEY! Put him down". As the father and son duo turned in the direction of the voice, they saw Luchasaurus and Jungle boy run over to help their friend and tag partner "I said PUT HIM DOWN" the large man exclaimed again.  Looking at the curly haired young man, Taz asked sarcastically, "SO JB! You are Eleanor's best friend, If there was anyone who would know where she was, it would be you, so I am going to ask you again, where is she!". Looking at the older man, Jungle boy responded calmly "As far as I know, 10 took her to a hospital, ask Doc. I'm sure he can tell you more than I can". As the woman's father looked at Jungle Boy, trying to psych him out, Luchasaurus simply stated as he smacked a choking Marko on the back "Goodbye Taz. Hook.". Watching them walk away, Luchasaurus said simply "I know we are trying to help Prince Charming get his princess, but I really hope we aren't wasting our time for them not to get together" "Or our lives " Marko interjected.

As Nora laid on the bed in the room she was sharing with the man, who had through no obligation stayed with her, the young woman was nervous that she was going to make a fool out of herself thanks to her concussed and painkiller riddled mind. Listening to the shower running and thinking about the whole situation she had found herself in, Nora realised that the muscular man in the shower was all she had ever wanted. As 10 came out of the en suite in nothing but a pair of sweatpants, the woman tried to focus on her surroundings to stop herself from throwing herself at him there and then, regardless of if she was in complete agony or not, "You sure you are comfortable there princess, I could get some more pillows for your knee brought up?" 10 questioned as he sat at the end of the bed, checking the swelling in the woman's ankle wasn't getting worse,,"I'm okay. I promise, I would tell you if I wasn't, even if you are going above and beyond for me" Nora sighed as she began to weep, a sight that made the man instantly move from the bottom to right beside her on the bed "I still don't understand what happened, I have done that move 100s of times, I don't get what I did wrong". Putting his arms around the small woman and pulling her close to him, the what ifs and the repercussions something that he wasn't interested in, he replied while playing with her hair "Nora, I keep telling you sweetheart, you did it perfectly. You just clipped your leg. All the practise in the world couldn't of stopped it happening, it was a freak accident". As he felt the woman calm down a little, 10, trying to control himself and not be seen as the guy who took advantage of a vulnerable (Even if the term vulnerable and Nora went together like chalk and cheese) woman, stated with a small sigh  "if you need me, I am gonna be on the couch ..." "Please don't leave me" Nora stated shyly, her vulnerability at an all time high "I don't wanna...I Just want a cuddle, that's it , I promise" the vulnerable woman whispered loudly, with a look in her eyes that made the heart of the muscular man flutter "Okay, but none of your soppy movies. Budge your butt across then" he smiled as he laid next to her.

At the arena, Taz and Hook had had enough, especially after finding out that the woman had asked for them not to be told where she was, on the basis of her needing some peace and quiet. As they walked towards the parking lot,  Taz saw Anna and Jungle boy holding hands and yelled "Yo! Jungle Jack! Where the hell is Eleanor!"  . Looking behind him, Jungle boy sighed and replied back ""And a hello to you too Taz! Hook! For what do I owe the  pleasure" "Where is my daughter! I know you are covering up for your boy 10, and I know that he was the one driving  her car, not you Anna, so my question is where is he driving her?". Looking at the man, Jungle Boy replied to his best friends father, "They went to a hotel near to the hospital she has an appointment at tomorrow, that is all we know and he is staying with her" , "THE HELL HE IS!" Hook fumed before getting his phone out and walking away as he tried once again to track his sister's phone, their father close behind him.
Meanwhile, in the hotel room, there was a weird sense of normality that was washing over 10 and as he gently ran his fingers through the hair of the woman wrapped in his embrace, he couldn't stand it anymore, even if there was a chance she wouldn't remember or that she would blow him off, he needed to tell her how he felt.  Putting the movie on pause, he felt his heart start to thump as he saw the big eyes of the woman looking up at him "everything...." "I need to say something to you and what I need you to do is just listen until I have finished Nora, can you do that for me?" He replied, smiling at the woman who simply nodded slightly, trying not to make herself feel any sicker than she felt already.  Taking a breath, 10 began, hoping he made some sort of sense "I love you Nora, I have done since the first time I laid eyes on you. Seeing you laying there, not moving made me..." but before he could finish, 10 was cut off by a set of lips he had only ever dreamed of feeling on his. After a few seconds, 10 pulled away from the woman's lips and instantly went back into the protector mode the woman loved "you aren't meant to be on that...." "I love you too. I always have, I just....." "what? Tell me sweet girl, I can take it" 10 replied, pecking the woman's nose " It's just..... out of all the girls in the back, I just... I don't understand why you would want me? I'm hardly attractive, I have a psycho for a father and brother... you could have anyone". Listening to the woman in his arms, 10 was in shock, how could she not see what he could "all I have ever wanted since the first second I laid eyes on you was you! It's only ever been you Nora and It always will be" "But what...." "Whatever your family throw at us, we will face it together". Smiling at the man, all Nora could do was smile and nod, as she cuddled back into him, Nora realised that no matter what her father and brother threw at them, she had someone who would have her back, no matter what.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.3K 319 22
(Requests Open) Ok, I'm giving in. If anyone wants to request anything, go right ahead. I'll write x Readers for the women of WWE from NXT, Raw, and...
214K 6.1K 200
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! Comment or DM me to submit one! I write all x reader one-shots for various male and female wrestlers from AEW, ROH, WWE, NXT, N...
12.4K 251 78
This is where I will post my wrestling one shots and short stories. BE WARNED SOME OF THESE ARE NSFW. If you do not like these kind of stories I WILL...
3.4K 108 14
where a sister and her brothers' best friend fall for each other & start secret relationship til social media sees them together