My best friend

By wintermoon_jkv

Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties... More

Prologue
Looking Towards You
Cuddle
She Said Yes !
Better Gay than Straight
White Lies
Something Is Wrong
Please
I Love You !
Family
Kiss him !
Suspended
Cuddle And Kisses (SM)
Mistake
Distance
New Student
Back Home
Dinner
Myth
No one can make us apart!
Jealousy
Cupcake
Game on...
Happy Birthday Kookie
Jin's Talk
Kookie
Breath
My Best Friend
Just One Chance
I Do
Koo
Letters
Behind Tae's Sight
Date
Date 2
Hurts
Mark
Melt Down
Back to home
My Peace
Yours
Happy Birthday Taetae
The Day After
Chance
The Next Step
Take Me (SM)
Race
Dumb (M)
Love (M)
Thank You
Take Me Away
My Best Friend 2

Chocolate and Roses

5.6K 290 66
By wintermoon_jkv

Skipping somedays

Everyone was studying for their finals. The were currently at the library. Jungkook was sitting between Vmin. Taehyung was studying less and glancing at Jungkook more. He slowly took Kook's hand under the table and intertwined it. Kook looked at him and was about to say something when Jimin called him. 

" Kookie do you know how to solve this question?" Jungkook looked back at Tae, leaned close and whispered as they were in library. 

"Tae , please leave my hand." Jungkook said. Tae smiled and lean to his ears. " Use your right hand babe. You know I love to hold your hand. Let me enjoy your warmth. " He said pecking his earlobe softly. Jungkook widen his eyes and looked around if anyone saw. To his relief everyone was so into the books that nobody gave a damn to anyone. Tae turned back to study as if nothing happen leaving a blushing bunny behind. But his blush short lasted because-

" Cupcake please teach me this " Jimin said and hold Jungkook's other hand batting his eyelashes cutely making agiyo. Jungkook frowned his eyebrows.

Jungkook looked back and fourth to Vmin and his poor hands which Vmin was holding. Jungkook sighed mentally and thought may be , just may be he should move to Niagara Phopho.

~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

As the finals were near every class was important. Jungkook didn't want to miss any class and wanted to goo in the terms. The class started and Jungkook entered with his hyungs just to see an amusing sight of Vmin bricking about who will sit next to Jungkook. Jungkook sighed loudly letting the air out in frustration and went to sit beside Jin. All the hyungs laughed loudly to the bricking duo.  

~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

The term ended well. Everybody did well. And now they could relax. Tae grabbed this chance to spend with his Kookie. 

" Kookie let's have lunch on the new cafe today...... Just me and you.... I will treat you. "

"Sorry Tae, I have already promised Chimmy to go with him. " Jimin came running from behind and jumped on Kook's back.

" Ready Cupcake. " Jimin asked and Kook nodded with a bunny smile. Jimin caught his hand and dragged him out the uni. Tae just stared at the disappearing image of his Kookie. It hurts to see them together.

~~~~~~~~~ 🐰🐯

Tae brought some chocolates and a rose for Jungkook. When he enter the class. The gang was surrounding him. He went close only to see a big beautiful bouquet and a big box of expensive chocolates in Jungkook's hands.

" Kookie ! you have to share it with us come on. " Hobi whined. Kook just laughed at his cuteness.

" No Hobi hyung. This is just for my cupcake. Nobody's get a single piece." Jimin said pinching Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook gave him a big bunny smile and showed his tongue to Hobi teasing him. All the hyungs laughed.

" It's not fair Kookie. After all I'm your hope. " Hobi said with a pout, making Kookie giggle cutely again. 

On the other hand nobody saw Tae behind staring at them. He looked at the chocolates and bouquet in his hands and looked back at his hand. 

Just a single rose and small box of chocolate.

~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

Everyone was playing game console at Namjoon's house. Jimin and Jin brought some snacks from the kitchen. They were enjoying the game. Well not all of them Taehyung was just staring at Jungkook who was fully into beating Yoongi. 

Jimin was passing the juice. Tae took the glass without looking and accidentally dropped the glass. The glass broke into pieces with loud bang which grabbed everyone's attention.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." Tae said and crouch down to pick the glass.

"No it's fine Tae. It's not your fault." Jimin answered and began to pick the glass too. Both were cleaning the mess when a piece of glass cut Jimin's finger.

"ahhh...."He screamed. Everyone turned immediately to him. Jungkook ran to him and took out the glass.

" Yaa... Jiminie you should be careful. " Jungkook said taking the piece of glass out of his hand. Jin brought the first aid kit and gave to Jungkook. He cleaned the wound and band-aid it well. Jungkook was cleaning the cut blowing air on it.

"Aww is my cupcake scared for me?" he said ruffling his hair.

The wound was not so big but everyone was concerned about him, forgetting a hurt tiger who was bleeding from his hand and from his heart....

Well when Jungkook ran to Jimin and treated his wounds, his every action were making a deeper cut in Taehyung's heart. He bit is lips and stared at Jikook. Tae clenched his fist, forgetting the big piece of glass in his hand. Blood dropped on the floor slowly from his hand but everyone was pretty busy aiding Jimin that they didn't notice him.

" You should rest now Chimmy. Don't strain your hand. " Jungkook said finishing the aid. 

" Don't worry cupcake. Nothing will happen to me as long as you are with me. " Jimin said pecking Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook blushed and Tae clearly saw it. Jimin took Jungkook to the couch and all of them began to play again.

~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

Long time no see

Fly safe boys.💜💜

Where are you Tae?

Are you alright?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 10K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
30K 1.7K 18
Kim Taehyung falls in love with a homeless guy, Jeon Jungkook. But Jungkook had met Taehyung before... Is it love at first sight? Or is Taehyung jus...
69.2K 3.3K 23
Taehyung and Jungkook are best friends, Taehyung was in a coma because of a car accident. Both parents are in jail for driving drunk. Jungkook and T...
14.5K 617 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...