๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, Siri...

Galing kay nyctophiliapoetry

"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders e... Higit pa

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
new characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thrity-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
new characters
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-nine
ninety
A/N
ninety-one

seventy-three

486 26 35
Galing kay nyctophiliapoetry

~this is who we are; a product of war~
----------

****

This is filler, don't expect something big :)

****

It's been a few days. While Remus James and Peter were visiting the hospital so often in the past days, that they would be greeted by the healers as soon as they'd enter, Talea never left his side. 

The hospital room was plain and white, there was one window but it was facing north, so the sun couldn't been seen. The window was open a soft breeze wafted through the curtains and Talea watched as a single crow settled in a tree near the window. 

Her hand was clasped around Sirius'. His hands felt cold under her skin, distressing cold. Usually, Sirius held a warmth that could not be described. His frequent laughter warmed her heart anew each time, his aura was like a warm flame that always brought some light and warmth even in dark and cold times. 

But now his hand hung limply in hers. No laughter was heard and nothing could keep the dark veil from her. Again and again, she looked for a sign that he was waking up again, but there was nothing. 

Suddenly, she realised how much she loved Sirius Black. She couldn't bare see him in this state, it broke her heart. No, it shattered it into pieces. When she noticed the tingling feeling around Sirius a few years ago, she was scared. Scared of falling in love with his laughter, with his caring personality but now she knew that it was the best thing that ever happened to her. She wasn't falling, she was flying. 

But it wasn't only the good things, she accepted him fully. Every part of his soul. She accepted his mistakes and his dark side; she accepted his past and would go with him in the future. She didn't just saw the good in him, she saw everything. Because if you do not dare touch the thorn, you are not worth the rose.

The door was pushed open and Remus entered. Talea looked up at his scarred face, he looked tired and something bothered him but Talea couldn't tell what. They were at war, there are many things that could bother you. 

Remus sat down in a chair in front of the hospital bed. "Has he been already awake yet?" 

Talea shook her head "No, are you alright? You look worse than usual." 

He gave her a fake smile "Thanks" and slumped back in his chair "Eloise has to go into hiding." 

Talea nodded her head in thought "Yeah, I guess it was only a question of time. Is she still practising her powers?" 

Remus nodded "Yes, Dumbledore sends some kind of teacher to her every few days." 

"Will you stay with her or will you stay at your place?" 

Remus fingers glided over the material of the chair, his eyes trailing behind that movement "I will stay at the apartment, I can visit though. Dumbledore only told her to move and told her not to go out." 

"Did Dumbledore speak to you?" asked Talea, frowning as her thumb brushed over Sirius hand.

Remus nodded "Yes, why are you asking?" 

"He doesn't reply to my letters and I don't know who else I should talk to, everyone says he's the most powerful wizard and everyone has faith that he can put an end to Voldemort but I don't see him doing anything effective. These letters are important, I've told him several names of the death eaters and possible attacks that are planned but he doesn't seems to care." 

Remus leaned slightly forward with a questioning look "I don't know why he doesn't reply to your letters or why he doesn't search for them but why do you know some of Voldemort's plans and their names? I know that you're somehow connected to him but you were never able to see details let alone names." 

"That-" her head snapped back to Sirius as she heard him cough. Remus rushed over to his side and Talea felt Sirius press her hand slightly.

"Sirius? Can you hear me?" he let out a quiet grunt and opened his eyes slowly but they had to adjust to the light. 

"I'll go and get a healer" said Remus, glancing at Sirius once before rushing out of the room. 

Talea let out a relieved sigh and pressed a kiss onto his forehead "Don't you dare do that again, I thought I would lose you." 

Sirius raised a hand to her to swipe a tear away that Talea didn't even noticed. "You're not getting rid of me that easily, love." 

She smiled and gave him a short kiss on his mouth. "I love you." 

Sirius grinned" I love you too." 

Talea turned to the door as she heard steps nearing the door and a few moments later Remus pushed the door open, followed by a healer- and not surprisingly James. 

The spectacled boy rushed to his friend and let out an excited giggle as he saw Sirius with his eyes open. "You're alive! You really have to stop being this dramatic Sirius, I would've easily pulled the knife out and punched Lestrange in her face."

Remus scoffed "I bet for her it would be as if you were caressing her cheek." 

Sirius started to laugh but ended up coughing, the healer was already rushing to help but the boy recovered quick and pointed at James "Take that little doe." 

James eyes widened dramatically as he cried out "I am not a little doe, I am a-" Remus hit him over his head with a magazine that laid near Sirius bed. And motioned to the confused looking healer "Let him do his work in peace little doe." 

The healer started to talk when James was just about to talk back to Remus "Well, I see that you're fully capable of talking again. Your side will feel sore but you will take a potion every night that will reduce your pain. You'd have to stay in St. Mungos for the next few days, so that we can keep an eye on you." 

Talea put a hand over Sirius mouth when he was about to protest and answered "Thank you for helping sir, I bet Sirius is very thankful too." She raised a threatening brow at Sirius, causing his eyes to widen at the look she gave him. 

"Of course, I am very thankful Mr. Healer." The man rolled his eyes and slipped out of the room with nothing more but a short 'Bye'.

Talea let out a sigh "Good, does that mean that I can finally go home for a few hours?" 

"You'll leave me?" Sirius whined. 

"Yes, she will, she hasn't left your side for the past few days. And now stop being dramatic you arse" interrupted Remus. 

Talea pecked Sirius lips with a soft smile "I'll be back in a few hours" before slipping out of the room, Remus following her. 

Sirius eyes never left her until the door closed and he turned to James with an excited grin "You know what? She told me she loved me!" 

James patted Sirius shoulder with a nod "You don't have to tell me every time Padfoot."  

"You're doing the same with Lily." 

James blushed slightly "I do not!" 

A few hours later Talea sat beside Sirius again, like she'd promised. She was still angry at Dumbledore for not answering her letters but that emotion was pushed back by happiness as she heard that Alice and Frank are to be married. 

She was happy for her friends; she was glad that they had each other just as she had Sirius. Talea was glad that she had such amazing people around her, her family and friends but it was these times that she realised that there was something missing. Or rather someone and she knew that especially Sirius felt the same way. 

Oh, how they missed Regulus. Even though they didn't knew each other for a long time it felt like he was someone that she'd already knew for years. She missed the constant teasing of the siblings and the way that neither of them would admit that they meant the world to each other even though they wouldn't stop admiring the other. She missed Regulus sarcastic comments and at the same time she still felt a little bit guilty for their loss. 

Talea knew that Sirius missed his little brother but he was so proud of him. So proud of the admirable person he had become. The only calming thought was that she was sure that the boy would be never truly gone.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

140K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
80.6K 890 60
What happened during the Marauder Era. Disclaimer: there a little bit of cursing , innuendos, and all around not appropriateness. This is also my fir...
119K 2.9K 38
"Did you honestly think that Potter's only fall in love once, Harry?" SHE'S DATING A MARAUDER | In which the gift she receive from her grandmother b...