Our Adventure ~๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’„๐’„๐’–๐’‘๐‘ฅ...

VcJuly tarafฤฑndan

ยซยป๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’„๐’„๐’–๐’‘๐‘ฅ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ยซยป > One warning, this story will be very long as I will write all three movie... Daha Fazla

๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š— แต–แตƒสณแต— 1
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
Final ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š— แต–แตƒสณแต— 2
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
02| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š— แต–แตƒสณแต— 3
03| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
03| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
03| ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3

02| Final ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17

699 31 5
VcJuly tarafฤฑndan

████████████████████

The other dragons began to approach their owners, they ran to give their dragon a hug. 

[Gobber]: Give me a cuddle, Grumpy!...-He says, raising his arms, Grumpy just dropped on top of Gobber-

[Fishlegs]: Who's my little princess?..-He and Snotlout ran towards her dragons, passing by Brutilda's side, thinking that the hug was for her-

[Snotlout]: Don't you ever leave again, Hookfang...

[Fishlegs]: You are! Yes, you are! I missed you!...

Aster and Hiccup smiled as all the vikings were with their dragons. Aster gasps as Stormfly nudges his arm, he smiles as he nuzzles her. Hiccup approaches Skullcrusher as Eret starts to speak.

[Eret]: That was some pretty fine dragon wrangling back there. You'd make a good trapper..-skullbreaker pushed him- Hehe...

[Hiccup]: You know, Skullcrusher's gonna need somebody to look after him now...

[Eret]: Me?...-He asks, Hiccup nods with a slight smile- I'd be honored..

[Aster]: Oh, Stormfly is going to miss you..-Aster says sarcastically-

[Eret]: We can exchange dragons...-Aster shakes his head with a small smile, Stormfly and Skullcrusher look at each other in silence-

[Valka]: Your father would be every bit as proud as I am...-Hiccup looks down with a smile, this was not the same without Stoick or (Y/n)- And (Y/n) would also be proud of you..

[Hiccup]: Thank you.. I'm really glad you're here, Mom..

[Valka]: And here I'll stay..

Gothi touched his shoulder and motioned for him to bow, hiccup did and gothi grabbed some ash, looked at him and then put it on his forehead making the mark of the tribal chief, she bowed and hiccup left stood up, gobber walked over to hiccup. 

[Gobber]: The chief has come home!...

the others began to shout and applaud. Hiccup watched them, sighed and smiled. The dragons released fire into the air making an explosion. Aster sighed before turning to his parents, his father was looking at him while his mother looked around him for his daughter.

[...]: Aster, where is (Y/n)? ..-His mother asked him, he looked down with notable sadness- Aster... Where is your sister? ..

[Aster]: I'm sorry.. I couldn't protect her..

[...]: W-What do you mean with that?...-His father said nervously, neither of them wanted to think the worst but his son had tears in his eyes and that was not a good thing-

[Aster]: She...-He felt a lump in his throat, he couldn't speak properly- She died with Stoick... I'm so sorry, I didn't save her as I promised. I'm not a good brother ..- His voice was broken by sobs while the tears fell-

The parents hug each other while crying, Aster just stayed in the same place sobbing silently. Some Vikings were silent as they watched the scene of the family, Hiccup and Valka got closer.

(D/n) raised her head, looking around for (Y/n) but found her nowhere. She roared at Toothless, who just looked at Hiccup. At that moment she understood that her owner was not there, and no one will see her again.

...

A sheep was eating calmly but a terrible terror tried to lift it up causing the sheep to get upset but the twins grabbed it and started fighting throwing the sheep. Fishlegs, who was next to Brutilda, waited for the sheep to arrive in his hands but Snotlout snatched it away, he was about to put the sheep in his basket but it was snatched away by Eret, who put it in his basket.

[Hiccup]: This is Berk. A bit trampled and busted and covered in ice... but it's home. It's our home..-He looked around, seeing how some Vikings were fixing the houses and others making a statue of Stoick- Those who attacked us are relentless and crazy, but those who stopped them even more so!..

Hiccup smiles a little when he sees the Dragon Race, where Eret was participating.

[Hiccup]: We may be small in numbers... but we stand for something bigger than anything the world can pit against us. We are the voice of peace. And, bit by bit, we will change this world. You see, we have something they don't. Sure, they have armies... and they have armadas. But we have.. 

our dragons. 

When night came, Toothless got up quickly when he felt that (D/n) was not by his side. He got up and left the house and looked around until his eyes fell on (D/n), who was standing looking up at the sky. Hiccup slowly opened his eyes and got up when he heard Toothless leave the house.

[Hiccup]: toothless? What's up?...-He asks, Toothless points to (D/n) with his head. The two walk towards the Light Fury- (D/n).. What's up babe?

(D/n) only responds with a nod and a slight roar, Toothless approaches her to caress her, both Hiccup and Toothless knew that she was sad for the absence of (Y/n). He sighed sadly, he also missed her just like Aster and his parents.

[Hiccup]: I understand, baby. I miss her too...

(D/n) pricks up her ears and sniffs the air, looking forward with narrowed pupils.

[Hiccup]: What happens now?..

(D/n) just turns her head towards the two, looking at them for a few minutes before starting to fly. Hiccup and Toothless were alarmed at that, (D/n) roared at Toothless but he shook his head at her. Hiccup tried to stop her but (D/n) took flight.

[Hiccup]: Wait!...-He yells but it was too late, Toothless roars desperately seeing how his female was moving away-

(D/n) had disappeared into the darkness of the night, leaving no trace. Hiccup sighs sadly, first he had lost two important people and now (D/n) he was gone. Toothless made a sad roar as he watched the sky.

[Hiccup]: I'm sorry, Toothless. But I promise we'll find her...

████████████████████

[...]: So... did you find this in the middle of the sea? ..-A man spoke, walking towards a cage-

[...]: Yeah. We thought she was dead from the huge wound she had on her chest. When we got closer and saw that she was still breathing, we brought her here..

[...]: Was there something strange in the place?

[...]: No, we just noticed that the girl's clothes were almost burned. So, she has burns all over her body...

[...]: Hmmm...-The man leans closer to the cage to see the girl who was unconscious- Why is she in a cage?

[...]: Why do you think?...-The man rolled his eyes, letting out a sigh- We don't have anything here for injuries... So we thought that leaving her in the cage could be an option when she woke up...

[...]: Good. We'll talk to her when she wakes up...

End

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 2

Thank you all for being patient with me, I promise to upload the third one very soon, it was nice to write this fanfic. ❤❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

59.5K 1.9K 61
ONE EXHAUSTED GIRL - FIVE POPULAR BOYS ใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐใ€ฐ Summer Forester has been in the adoption center sense she was 10. When she is...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
675K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
323K 11.2K 17
Male Merida x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHTS...