He's Not Gay [RivArmin AU / C...

By d4xxne

Armin had always imagined of having someone to love. He felt lonely and had no one to be with. Levi is stuck... More

Chapter 1 : Wedding
Chapter 2 : How To Be A Lover
Chapter 3 : Them
Chapter 4 : Bottle
Chapter 5 : Training
Chapter 6 : Tackled
Chapter 7 : Dry Fucking
Chapter 8 : We Fucked
Chapter 9 : Flipping Heather
Chapter 10 : Back Home (1/2)
Chapter 11 : Back Home (2/2)
Chapter 12 : Satisfaction
Chapter 14 : Believe Me or Not
Chapter 15 : Dirty Little Advantage
Chapter 16 : Sex or Chocolates
Chapter 17 : When Dreams Do Come True
Author's Note
A New Trash!

Chapter 13 : A Princess In A Flimsy Dress

131 11 4
By d4xxne

A / N: Hi! As some people had noticed, I changed the title of this chapter from 'Officially Mine, Officially Yours' to 'A Princess In A Flimsy Dress' this 16th of September, 2021. I find the new chapter title cute and the last one doesn't give any vibes than how the new title gave me. That's all, lots of love <3!

-----

still Armin's POV

"Do you like it Armin?"

I didn't answer. My mouth agape as I stared at what's in view. We're standing on a rocky ground that if you walk farther until to the edge of it, there's the rocky sliding which down the sliding leads to the wide, deep and salty water. The water glistening because of the ship lights reflecting on, ship and boat lights across from afar surrounding the edge of the salty water based from our sight.

Above us is the sky, filled with stars and the moon illuminating us both. A table for two is placed on a not-much rocky ground. The table and chairs are covered by a white cloth, with candles and petals surrounding it, illuminating a yellowish light which gives off a romantic vibe.

I turned to look at Levi who is standing beside me, sight-seeing as well.

"What... I... How..." I continued mumbling out incoherent phrases until Levi decided to cut me off with his mouth. Placing a soft kiss on my lips using his equally soft lips, he smiled.

"I'll just assume that you like it. Hisu helped me with this, the girl who you got jealous at. I'm talking and was always with her because she's good at these things. Hange together with Eren, Mikasa, and the others also helped setting this up."

I couldn't speak. I got jealous over something that isn't even something to be jealous about. Levi took my hand and led me to the table, pulling the chair for me. When I had my ass planted on the chair, he took foods out of a container. He returned to the table with two plates containing lasagna. He settled the plates in front of me and his seat. He also took a bottle of wine before he sat down on his chair. He smiled at me when he saw me watching him.

"Sorry..." He looked at me in confusion. I clicked my tongue and looked away. "I overreacted. Sorry about that."

He flashed me a small that would put Apollo to shame. I think I just got blinded. "It's okay. Let's start eating now."

I took the cutlery in my hands and took a slice of the dish before eating it. The taste of tomato, meat, the sauces and cheese bursted in my mouth. This tastes familiar.

"Fuck. I got so busy that I haven't even prepared my fucking papers yet for resigning," he stabbed his food and ate it. He reminded me of a child in tantrum. I let a small almost unnoticeable smile paint my lips at the sight.

"Have you thought of what you're going to work as?" I asked. Levi looked up at me from his plate and looked away. After, he looked back at me and spoke. "I'm thinking of being a good fucking psychiatrist."

Levi returned to his bored face as I bursted into laughter. "Who would've thought!" I exclaimed, before I stopped laughing and ate another slice, the smile of mine still drawn on my face.

"How about you, Armin? What're you going to work as?" The question made me think, I haven't even thought of it for awhile.

"Maybe, just maybe, I'll be working as a teacher. I'm not sure of it though," I chuckle.

We left the topic and continued eating in silence, the waves crashing and the clanking of the utensils are the only sounds to be heard. Though, I chose to break the silence.

"Where are your parents?" I asked, making Levi caught off guard. His hand curled into a fist, before looking away.

"My mum, Kuchel, she's...at another country working as a doctor. My dad, well, he abandoned us. I don't fucking care about him. But between them, I'm more close to my mum. She always supported me...she..."

I've never seen Levi this broken before, I could tell he's going to break down anytime soon if we push the topic.

"I-I'm sorry I brought that up." I reached for his fist, which unfolded when it felt my hands on it.

"No need. Actually, she said she'll be back soon if she has the time. Sometimes, she sends me emails and shits but due to her being busy, she barely replies to my emails. Her last email was a month ago, she promised that she'll always reply everyday but what can I do? What I can only do is to fucking wait and to respect her since she's working for me, and she's busy with her patients that needs more attention than fucking me."

"Levi, you don't need to tell me anything if you aren't ready. You can tell me all of those when you're ready, don't push yourself." He smiled, even though I could see traces of hurt and sadness in his eyes.

"Armin, how about you? Where are your parents?"

I cleared my throat before explaining, "they left me to travel around the world. Actually, I was a burden to them. They didn't like me even before I was born. They left me at a young age because they couldn't raise me, they couldn't raise me but they could travel around, how stupid. Anyway, they left me to the person who I only love in my family, my grandfather. He died when I was seventeen."

Actually, explaining my past isn't hard for me anymore. I've moved on, and I already have a family. Eren, Mikasa and the others are my family. So, if someone wanted me to introduce my family, I would just mention my friends and my grandfather. They were the only ones who treated me like a family anyways.

After we ate, Levi abruptly stood up from his seat, and walked at least seven steps
away from our table. He went to a wireless speaker before connecting it to his phone. A song started to play as he returned beside my chair bowing a little and offering his hand saying, "can I have this dance?"

"You're cheesy." I rolled my eyes and chuckled with him afterwards, then placed my hand on his and walked a little farther from the table.

"You don't know how many hours I forced myself to do just this," Levi said and placed his hand on my waist letting me wrap my arms around his neck.

"It's worth it, though." I chuckled back and followed Levi as we both swayed our hips to the song.

"It was raining so I didn't bother to tell you to wear decent clothes, but I didn't thought it'd stop on the way here." Levi chuckled.

"You do know I love you Levi." I said, smiling widely at him. "I know right. Armin, and I love you too. You should've noticed from the start."

We danced like that, as the song played, later on Levi stopped which made me stop as well. He looked at me directly, before clearing his throat to speak.

"Armin, I know I'm not that perfect fucking person for you to be with for your whole entire life, I know you deserve someone better than me but still, you ended up with me. I can't promise that we won't have any fights or problems in the future, and I also can't promise that things will be perfect, but I can promise that I'll love you 'til the end. I'll forever be grateful though, to have you as my partner. And, I hope you do the same."

I can't speak, I opened my mouth just to close it again when no words came out, and I oh-so looked like an idiot. My heart is beating so fast I think it's going to explode out of my chest.

"I'll guide you if you're lost, I'll hold your hand if you ever need assurance, I'll be your fucking heater if you're cold in the midst of the winter, I'll be your motherfucking hero if you're at the edge of death, I'll always protect you even if it costs my life because Armin, you are my life.

Armin, I won't ask you to marry me because we can't go all the way just yet, but what I'm going to ask you is different."

My heart almost stopped when Levi knelt. Whatever he's planning to do, it's something I'm sure I would agree with.

My eyes widen when he showed me a ring, a simple silver ring with studs of stones that nearly rivaled the colour of mixed blue and steel black (the colour of Levi's and my eyes).

"Will you promise me, that you'll be waiting for that time to come with me and be my boyfriend?"

I must be the luckiest man in the whole world. I urged myself to speak up but my mouth won't allow me, I stared at Levi with wide eyes as worry took place in him.

"Fuck, Armin, are you-"

"Yes..." My word came out in a barely audible whisper. I saw how his eyes widen.

"W-what?"

"I said yes, Levi! Now put that ring into its rightful place."

Levi quickly stood up and put the ring into my ring finger. "Your ring finger ain't bare now," Levi smiled as he wiped the tears that's rolling down on my cheeks unconsciously.

Levi leaned his forehead on mine, as I admired the ring he gave me. I could tell he was crying as well, but at least, it's tears full of joy.

"You're lucky I love you Armin," Levi whispered as the song continued. "That's why I think I'm literally the luckiest man in the whole world." I returned to him, he smiled and interlaced our fingers.

"I-I don't want this moment to end..."

So do I. None of us want this moment to end. I want to freeze the time itself if it meant I get to hold his hand forever, and if it meant he get to hold mines as well. Out of all the things that came to me, Levi is the most special one. I love him so much that I would also save him even if it costs my life, Levi is my life. We're each other's life. I didn't expect to be this lucky to have someone more than perfect, and that someone is Levi. He's more than perfect. And no, I'm not the one who deserves someone better than him, he's the one who deserves someone better than me.

At first, I didn't doubt my sexuality. I was sure as hell I'd be marrying a girl, live with her and have kids, then we'll stay with each other until we die. But when I met Levi, I then started doubting myself. He's rather attractive, I could admit that, but I didn't expect my dreams to turn upside down when I realised I fell in love with him.

When I fell in love with Levi, my dream of being married with a girl disappeared, then instead my dream turned into a life with Levi. I did not want to admit that I was love-struck by him, my brain, my heart didn't admit it nor knew I already fell in love for him. But my soul did admit it itself. And my soul knew already.

Because of that, I don't define myself as that straight boy anymore-I realise I wasn't meant to be the sexuality I first thought I was. In fact, I didn't thought I'd suddenly be this gay, and I didn't expect to fell in love, to my best friend's cousin.

Had date planned this? Or was this all a sick coincidence? I'm in not able to get the answer right now, I'm going to spend my time with Levi to the fullest even if we aren't meant to be. I love him, and just this little time with him is reasonable to me for why I get to live

-for the second time.

I flinched at the sudden thought. Why had I thought of that? What does 'for the second time' mean?

I ignored it and fixed my eyes to Levi, who seemed to be in deep thoughts as well. When his eyes landed to me, a little smile painted on his lips. Though, I could see the confusion of his just by looking in his eyes. The look he shown me was the same reaction I had when I thought of the 'I get to live for the second time' thing.

"I didn't even realise we're being sappy little shits, come on, let's have fun tonight. This won't last long anyway," Levi snorted.

'This won't last long anyway'? What does he mean?

Brushing the unsettling feeling off, I agreed with him. Sooner, Levi called for the others to clean our messes up. I've been telling Levi a thousand times (or should I say, seven times) that making someone else clean your mess is just bad. But, he said that the others insisted on doing it so I just gave in anyway, remembering I should trust Levi.

We went out of the forest and called a cab to bring us to somewhere (knowing no driver would go pass the forest at this time just for us and since it's not safe anymore), I didn't even know where we were going because Levi told the driver where our destination is by whispering.

I guess it actually is a surprise. Or I guess not. Dammit! Now I sound so desperate.

Levi and I sat behind the driver's seat in a comfortable silence. No one needed to speak, just us beside each other is enough.

Was I the only one who have this unsettling feeling? Some people experience them too, and I heard that you should just brush it off and ignore it, considering it was very normal.

Maybe my nerves were just jumpy from what happened awhile ago?

Just maybe, I'm not even sure.

"We're here," I heard Levi whisper before he went out of the cab and opened the door for me so that I could go out as well. I smiled at him and waited for him to finish his business with the driver.

We were in front of some arena, a big arena that's surrounded by people. I don't get it why it's still crowded here though. I don't even know what place this is, I mean, I haven't been here before. Levi mentioned that this was built a few years ago, so maybe I just wasn't too caught up to what's new in the city? I guess.

I haven't been in a city galore in awhile so some part of the city changed based from my sight. It's just that I've never seen those new buildings and structures before because as I just said, I haven't been in a city galore in awhile.

This was the paintballing arena.

What I only know, is that this arena is at the middle of the forest (this forest is different than before).

There were walls around the arena, and I was confused at first. When we went inside, I suddenly understood why there were walls around. There were a few doors around inside the arena, and as I thought, each doors are paintballing stations that when you go inside one of those doors, there will be real trees everywhere. Basically, some trees from the forest were seperated from the forest by a wall. So, we get to play inside a room filled with trees which makes the game easier.

This is creative, and makes sense.

I waited for Levi to finish talking with the ticket & pass-guy and the guy gave us our unlimited pass to play paintball for unlimited times as we wish, we were also given our name tags.

"Fucking good that Mikasa thought of reservation, or else we'd have to deal with shits." I chuckled at Levi's scoff.

Levi led me to our station, and as we got closer, at the sight I saw our friends Eren, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Hange, and Annie. Surprisingly, Pieck was there too.

I got excited that I walked in a fast pace to approach them.

"How did it go Levi?!" Hange exclaimed. Levi just rolled his eyes saying, "shut up four-eyes. It's not the time for asking questions."

The others pouted.

"Anyway, what's this for?" I ask. "Basically this was our plan to enjoy this day, obviously." Mikasa answered boringly.

"Come on, let's go in." Annie said and was the first one to go in the station.

All of us decided to go inside our station, when we were in we were approached by a guy who had his whistle tied up around his neck.

The worker guy introduced himself as Hannes. He checked the passes each of us had and locked the door (so that no one will go in the station) and grabbed a box filled with balls, then distributed the balls to us evenly.

Hannes then grabbed another box filled with face shields and told us to wear them which we did.

"Alright! To start this up, I'm going to split all of you into two groups. Anyone disagreeing with me?" Hannes declared. None of us disagreed, so he continued.

"Team A includes:
Hange
Annie
Eren
Armin
Connie

Lastly, Team B includes:
Jean
Mikasa
Levi
Sasha
Pieck"

With that, ten of us were separated by five and each team's went to bases. I doubt we're going to win, but my brain might help us to win.

So, each members in my team including I, are fighting against our partners. How nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 4.6K 29
Everyone has a story to tell, for me, this was just the beginning, and it all started with him. The boy with the emerald eyes had me captivated with...
3.2K 201 32
"I don't know what I feel about you anymore, Armin..." "What do you mean, Eren?" "He loves me, Armin." "No, Jean. No, Armin. He loves me." Read to fi...
51.2K 2K 23
Eren and his two friends, Mikasa and Armin, has just started high school. Everything is going fine until Eren finds a sophomore with silver-grey eyes...
811 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...