Love Circum-fended

By sisterofscribbler

Indhra is a rebellious student, who dies due to an encounter with one of her teachers. Years later, her best... More

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝐔𝐧𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
❤❤❤
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐌𝐞
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐌𝐞 - 𝟐
Characters
𝐋𝐞𝐭❜𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥
𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐃𝐢-𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝐍𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫
𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 [ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ]
Struggle But Survive
Happy Place

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞-𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫

110 17 52
By sisterofscribbler

Aadhira opened her eyes waking up from a deep sleep. She squinted her eyes feeling a burning sensation in her hands. Stumbling and getting up from the bed, she walked towards the living room where Naveen, Anjana and Grace were setting up the table for breakfast.

Aadhira (with her eyes half-open): Amma, has the power not come yet?

Grace: It came early in the morning, you were sleeping peacefully then right, you wouldn't have noticed.

Aadhira: Maa.. Anju, what's for breakfast?

Anjana (smiling): Idli and Coconut chutney.

Aadhira's face fell down. Anjana and Naveen noticed this and chuckled silently seeing each other.

Grace: Freshen up and have breakfast, go.

Aadhira (murmers): To have idli?

Grace: What??

Aadhira shrugged her shoulders and walked lazily to the bathroom.

Grace: So irresponsible, does nothing on time.

Anjana: It's okay aunty, it's just Sunday right? And she needs this break after her long week.

Grace: Hmm.. that's why I let her sleep today...

Naveen: We'll wait for her or let us start eating?

Grace: She'll be done in ten minutes, we will wait till then.

Naveen: Okay.

Anjana hears her phone ringing and goes into his room.

Anjana (shouts): Naveen, we have to go to the bank today!

Grace: Oh yeah.. I completely forgot about it. I have to keep all the documents in my handbag.

Grace rushed into her room. Naveen heard the creaking sound of the cupboard door. He went into his room and saw Anjana staring at her phone. He took her hand and put it around his shoulder and looked at her.

Anjana raised her eyebrows questioningly. He points to the broken tempered glass.

Naveen: We must mend that.

Anjana: Yeah... but is it really important now?

Naveen: Yes, anything that is broken needs to be fixed.

Anjana: Okay (laughs), so what does author want to convey through this life lesson?

Naveen: That... we have to fix things as soon as possible. We must file a complaint against your Managing Director as soon as possible. It has been three days since you came here, it is a surprise that he hasn't come searching for us yet.

Anjana touches his head with her palm.

Anjana: Are you okay?

Naveen; Why?

Anjana (mocks): You would always ask me not to get into any trouble but today you are voluntarily asking me to go to the police? What has happened to you?

Naveen (genuinely): I understand what it feels like to lose loved ones, you have lost them twice... I don't want to stand back and watch, I want to fight this with you. With my love.

Anjana's eyes glimmered with awe.

Naveen: So, we're going today okay?

Anjana nods her head positively not knowing how to express herself. Suddenly, she takes her hand from his shoulder.

Anjana: Naveen... there's a problem.

Naveen: What?

Anjana: Evidence? I had actually planned to collect the evidence from one of the contestants who were affected by the scam... but after this incident I didn't contact him at all... we can't do this without his help.

Naveen: Who is he? Wait.. is he the one who was the last person you messaged on WhatsApp?

Anjana: Huh? (thinks) Yeah, in the morning of the day you arrived I tried to call him to ask him to be alert, but they found out that I was using the phone and relocated me. It was fortunate that I took that step; else you wouldn't have found me. The only unfortunate thing that happened was that my phone's screen broke in the process.

Naveen (annoyed): Not a good one. 

Anjana (grinning): Okay, coming back to the point... Shall I ask him to come over to our house today?

Naveen: Okay, what's his name?

Aadhira calls them both to the hall.

Anjana (shouts): Coming ! (looks to Naveen's side) Thamizh.

Naveen: Thamizh..? (his brows drew together)

They go to the hall and find Aadhira talking to Thamizh. Anjana gasps and widens her eyes as she all of a sudden sees Thamizh.

Aadhira (excitedly): You haven't seen my sister-in-law right? She is Anjana, my sister-in-law.

Naveen moved in front of Anjana to see her reaction while Aadhira jumped to Naveen's side.

Thamizh (confused): Uh.. but I already know her...

Naveen understood what was happening and stood silently witnessing his sister's and fiance's confused faces.

FLASHBACK

Anjana visits Anjali Charitable Trust to check on Iryn's health. She enters Iryn's room to find her tampering with documents on her table.

Anjana: Hi ma!

Iryn: Anjana! Come in, come in.

Anjana jogs to the table and catches a file that is about to fall.

Anjana: Ma, why are you handling so much? You could have called Anjali to help right?

Iryn: She just went to have lunch da, otherwise she was helping me from the morning.

Anjana: Then give it to me ma, I'll help.

Iryn: No you don't do anything, just sit.

Iryn dials a number on the landline and asks the person on the call to bring tea. Anjana notices something on the table amidst the files and pulls it out. Shocked seeing the person in the picture, she hands it over to Iryn.

Anjana: Ma, this..?

Iryn: How did you get it?

Iryn gets it from her and sees her photo album open. She keeps it inside safely and locks the album.

Anjana: Isn't that Chithra aunty?

Iryn (puzzled): How do you know Chithra?

Anjana: She is the one who lent me money for my college education.. you know her?

Anjana remembers the incident where Chithra came to her office inquiring about the loan and Amaran paid her monthly due; to get close to her. She gulped in embarrassment and mentally face-palmed.

Iryn: She is my best-friend, we split due to difference in opinion.

Anjana knew how protective Iryn was over the album and it showed how special Chithra was to her.

Anjana: Ma come with me.

Anjana takes her to Chithra thinking this to be the least she could do for her guardian. Chithra gets emotional seeing Iryn and hugs her. She introduces Iryn to Madhi. Madhi calls out to Thamizh and asks him come. Anjana recognizes him. While the friends were busy with their reunion, she sneaks into Thamizh's room.

Anjana: Aren't you Thamizh?

Thamizh: Yes... you must be Anjana? I've heard my parents speak about you. The trouble-maker?

Anjana's jaw dropped hearing that and she rolled her eyes.

Anjana (sarcastically): Same here..

They turn their faces away. Thamizh reminisces of his earlier doing and goes near her.

Thamizh: Actually...

He tells her that he was the one who stole the monthly due of August. Anjana glared at him in shock.

Anjana: It was you?

Thamizh: I'm sorry... I was in such a condition. I know am wrong..

Anjana (smirks): So who is the trouble-maker now? Better go tell your parents about what you did.

Thamizh: Please! Forgive me this time, I will give the money back to you soon, I promise.

Anjana: Why should I? It was my hard-earned money.. I got all the taunting and chiding because of you.

Thamizh: Please akka...

Anjana: Hey! I'm younger than you.

Thamizh: Okay sorry, please let this go this time.. please.

Anjana: (sighs) Okay, but I need your help..

Thamizh (whines): Help ah..?

She stares at him to which forcefully nods his head positively.

Anjana: Good. You had auditioned for AMP's photography contest right and they asked for an unofficial fee...

Thamizh (declining): Unofficial fee.. no.. nothing of that sort happened...

Anjana: I was the one who was asked to put your registration forms in the shredder, so don't make up stories... I know everything about the scam, so do what I say.

Thamizh forcefully nods his head and agrees disinterestedly. Anjana asks him to somehow get a video evidence or eye witness to support her case. Thamizh agrees as he finds this as the only chance to pay-off to Ramya. Anjana turns to leave, but she stops and looks back at Thamizh.

Anjana: By the way, what did you do with that forty thousand?

Thamizh: Um... I used 15,000 on a music video with my friend and...

Anjana (raising her brow): And?

Thamizh: I used the remaining amount as the unofficial fee...

Anjana looks at him flustered.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Naveen and Aadhira laugh over their first encounter, while Anjana and Thamizh stood facing each other like long-lost siblings.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.2K 55
It's my first story. It is my imagination. If any of the part or incidents is related to any of ur story or life is purely co incident. A story of a...
148K 937 8
تحذير:-القصة منحرفة +18 (القصة مكتملة)
9.8K 1K 10
As Vansh and Riddhima move away from the Raisinghania family to start their lives afresh, they dream to live a peaceful life ahead but is it ever eas...
93.4K 2.2K 11
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315