I didn't know I was a saiyan

By iPartyAnimal

It was just a normal day for Sunstella ( her last name will be revealed later) until a strange man with spik... More

About Sunstella
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
sorry
Ok so...
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11( time jump)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
?
your opinion
24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
To any Fairy Tail fans
this is on all books
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 34

160 11 2
By iPartyAnimal

°○•●《I edited the pic I did on my tablet》●•○°
I flew up to the roof and I rested my chin on my knees. I sighed and looked at the clouds. I noticed a figure riding a broom towards the house. I assumed it was Baba's friend. Trunks came up and sat next to me.
"Baba's friend is coming," I said.
"She is?" He asked.
"Yeah," I replied. "in the five years that we've been together, I would have thought that you would've figured out that my tail isn't a weak spot,"
"Yeah, I feel horrible about that," he said.
"It's fine I guess I should have known that you didn't know," I replied. Then, the figure landed gracefully on the sand. I hopped onto the ground and motioned Trunks to come with.
"Are you Baba's friend? " I asked. She nodded. "Here, let's go inside," I walked in.
"What happened to the window and the wall?" She asked.
"A heated argument." I answered.
"Interesting," she replied. We all sat down and said what needed to be said.
"Are we all ok on flying?" She asked.
"Bulma, and Bulla don't know how to fly," I said.
"Someone can carry them." She stated. I learned that her name was Maena. We figured out the flying situation and flew to the building. It was the biggest building I had ever seen. I was going to say something but I was rudely interrupted.
"You won't have any of your abilities in here,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 919 17
Y/N was sent as a saiyan baby to planet Yardrat. The initial plan was for him to conquere the planet but his parents were not ruthless like the other...
88.6K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...
40.7K 842 23
After the fight with the Shadow Dragons, Trunks leaves for five years to help rebuild the earth with CC. When he finally returns home, Pan is eager t...
733 39 6
{Very Very Slow Updates while writing another story} Dragon Ball AU Goku x female reader Goku survives and lives on after the Cell Saga, One day, H...